Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism (5424 Views)

"I Don't Believe In Feminism At All" - Nigerian Lady Says. See Why / Nude Pictures Illustrating The Harmful Effect Of Smoking / The Hypocrisy In Homophobic People Like Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Speeechless3(f): 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
Yes it should encompass all but women have been suppressed for long and their roles limited (i dont think any unbias person can deny this). Now, there is nothing wrong with men inventing so many things, for all we know, women may not be the centre of their intentions for doing so, rather to make life easier. Like Stupedinluv has said men and women are different but not unequal, i see from your posts that you are contradicting this. If we are different and our roles not the same, why the comparison then? Men are built to work, women to nurture.

You think men do better taking care of the home, in which continent?

Calm down women are not trying to usurp you, we are not trying to beat men's inventions.

Traditionally speaking,
You have your role in the field
We have ours at home. We respect yours dont treat ours as a "mere thing"
cognize:

We are looking at equality, so it encompasses all be it domestic or whatever. When we talk about domestic men have invented cooking and kitchen utensils to make cooking n oda domestic activities easier for women(Cooker,Iron,laundry machine etc.) Men have also learnt, if not better, how to take care of a home better than most women. Be it science n technology we(men) have always been ahead. Domestically men are ahead(my opinion). Now how we see women is innate meaning from the cradle it has always been men are meant for labour, women are meant for care. NOBODY I REPEAT nobody stoPPed women from thinking for themselves. If I may ask what hinders women from achieving greater heights like men?

1 Like

Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by cognize: 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
Speeechless3:
Yes it should encompass all but women have been suppressed for long and their roles limited (i dont think any unbias person can deny this). Now, there is nothing wrong with men inventing so many things, for all we know, women may not be the centre of their intentions for doing so, rather to make life easier. Like Stupedinluv has said men and women are different but not unequal, i see from your posts that you are contradicting this. If we are different and our roles not the same, why the comparison then? Men are built to work, women to nurture.

You think men do better taking care of the home, in which continent?

Calm down women are not trying to usurp you, we are not trying to beat men's inventions.

Traditionally speaking,
You have your role in the field
We have ours at home. We respect yours dont treat ours as a "mere thing"
1.Nobody suPPressed women note that. Women. Majority of Women never showed interest back then check history it was their attitude towards social matters that made them seem oPPressed.
2. Equality or not the holybooks(Bible n Quran) says men were created b4 women( Dear remember the saying seniority on board). Ok different yes, not suPerior debatable( ok I will say yes we are both suPerior).
3. What stoPs women from inventing to make life easier as u claim our inventions were not done with the motive of helPing women.
4. A baby is a baby be it male or female what changes is motherly n societal influence that inculcate the working nature of men n the nurturing nature of women.
5. Men do far better in domestic activities than women name it however u want n I will Prove to u.
6. I think you or women should calm down not me or men n look inwards and ask urselves wia u got it wrong stand uP n face the challenge( if u see it so) go out n invent for the betterment of all or just for urselves.
8. I can Never Ever n I Pray not to treat women as "mere thing" u guys are great but u can b greater. My mum, aunt n cousins who made me what I am are women. common I can't be so insensitive as to disresPect women. But STOP BLAMING MEN N TAKE RESPONSIBILTY
Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Lezzlie(m): 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
cognize:

We are looking at equality, so it encompasses all be it domestic or whatever. When we talk about domestic men have invented cooking and kitchen utensils to make cooking n oda domestic activities easier for women(Cooker,Iron,laundry machine etc.) Men have also learnt, if not better, how to take care of a home better than most women. Be it science n technology we(men) have always been ahead. Domestically men are ahead(my opinion). Now how we see women is innate meaning from the cradle it has always been men are meant for labour, women are meant for care. NOBODY I REPEAT nobody stoPPed women from thinking for themselves. If I may ask what hinders women from achieving greater heights like men?

The feminists will tell you women's seeming lack of progress is all due to centuries of social conditioning and subjugation by men!

And I'll ask them how is it a mere coincidence that women of all cultures, races, creed, religion and people's have always been under men?

And unable to answer, that's when their bitter and profane ranting begins.

1 Like

Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by cognize: 12:23am On Apr 02, 2016
Lezzlie:

The feminists will tell you women's seeming lack of progress is all due to centuries of social conditioning and subjugation by men!

And I'll ask them how is it a mere coincidence that women of all cultures, races, creed, religion and people's have always been under men?

true that is their normal chorus.
Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by AfroKnight: 12:38am On Apr 02, 2016
The truth is such women actually don't want equality. They want preferential treatment. Equality says you should pull your own weight but women want men to help every time; to do their manly part.

"Be a man now, help me put on the generator..."
"We can't split the bill na, shebi you're the man"
"Help me change the tyre"
"Oga don't rush me, oya help me park the car"
"It's locked tight. Help me open it"
"I don't know what I clicked o, help me fix it"
"Call your brother to change the bulb"
"Be a gentleman now, don't watch me struggle through this"
- Rubbish. angry

I remember my uni days when I grew tired and decided to treat ladies just like my male colleagues for a time; no undeserved favours. I was called "wicked", "heartbreaker", "jerk", "weird", "ungentlemanly", etc.

If gender equality were legit, then all men accused of rape would be treated innocent (esp on social media) until proven guilty. But this is not the case. I remember being punished as a kid in primary school for hitting back at girls who assaulted me. Both male and female teachers refused to consider the fact that those girls drew first blood and it was hard for me to accept this injustice at such a young age. grin.

The privileges of the status quo are just too juicy for feminists to forfeit if they actually want to realize the conceit called Gender equality.

They should go and sleep abeg. They can't handle equality.

1 Like

Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by DharmyYinks: 1:37am On Apr 02, 2016
Speeechless3:
Maybe if men had played their part properly in history we would not have women crying for "equality"
Statements like "we are superior to women" are not helping matters either. In handling sensitive issues like this, wisdom is more profitable. Dont just utter anything.
Wich part of wich history u talking bout??
Re: Memes Illustrating The Hypocrisy In Feminism by Rotab4life: 11:17am On Apr 02, 2016
Lezzlie:

haha leave the deluded fellows to wallow in their confusion..The world is far spent; they're still playing catch up

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Epic And Romantic Quotes Credited To "Robert Mugabe" / . / Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.