Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed (43581 Views)

10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by rawtouch: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
A police man once told me whoever does not lie to a woman has no love for her.....
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by ireneony(f): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
undecided
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
' i have never done it before' for the girl mind she wan dis virgin me, but when the game start she nearly run grin
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by ridwanayo(m): 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hmm am just observin nd am waitin for ladyF,hateU2 nd ritababe to comfirm if its true

Hmm let me go nd buy petrol nd wait for any gal dat wud say she has never fell for none of dis
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Samjr(m): 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ladies dont be decieved they are more stuff from where that came from op knows he can't post all... grin grin grin
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Kreamie(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
lameeeee
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by kaziblake(f): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Don't mind them sex starved guys.
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Praizekeyz(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Don't take tins too serious....we are just here to catch fun
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by nortcentrallord(m): 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
This counter thread should have come from a lady or are you a ladyboy? grin cheesy
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Bobbysmart6(m): 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
undecidedi dnt knw wat d op is talking abt.
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by chekasforchekas: 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lies, show your crazy and naughty side with enough finance, nice apt and car the rest is magic simple, come be Malay boi.
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by smartpyzee(m): 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wait hw dis tin take make/enter fp?!!!....
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by zadok60: 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
Too cheap......
Simply ask her if she's spontaneous or not.what ever she says would start ministry..

2..give her an unexpected lip locks..
Dnt try dz if ure nt very close to her or not clean,tushed big nigga or brushes only on every 31st of Dec nights. grin
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Sylvester70(m): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin*walks up boldly to ritababe*: baby i luv u talk ur own grin*walks up boldly to ritababe*: baby i luv u talk ur own
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by dview001(m): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
Me I no dey waste time once u touch d br***t and v she go attract grin

1 Like

Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by winilove(f): 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
4.I Have Never Done It Before
Really shocked shocked
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Kazrem(m): 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
That no 4 though.
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by olimeh13(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
E no fit sweet at all compared to the opposite version...
Too dry....
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by olimeh13(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
This your own no sweet at all... I pretend the other one... Click the link here:- https://www.nairaland.com/3024201/10-statements-ladies-normally-use
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Guys don't have to do anything to get babes butt naked on their bed. Everything is random. Some girls will just see a guy and they'll do anything to fvck that guy, some would do anything to collect money from the guy, some would even invite the guy to their bed for free... Women are just confused set of people...

2 Likes

Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by joliyp(f): 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
DanceVille:
Lemme join u bro.
Lets sip together.
adjust lemme join pls
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by maureen546: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ur right
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by eazysally: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
ritababe:
that number four they turn me off because i can't lay with a virgin the work will be too much for me alone.

When I saw ur pix I noticed how "skinini" u are, I advice u to stick with No 4 else an experience guy might "kill" u during action.
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Bitojoe(m): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
ritababe:
that number four they turn me off because i can't lay with a virgin the work will be too much for me alone.

dont worry, I won't stress u.
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by David4best(m): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
No need for all these. Girls want sex more than we guys. Start touching or smouching her little by little. Be persistent up to 4 times of touching if she is removing your hands(she may be pretending). Except if she has low libido & vow not to Bleep. Start finger fucking her vagina or clitoris with your fingers. Start touching her breast and sucking her nipples. Deceive her that u only need romance. Put her hand on your penis rod. She will be confused & smiling if u have a big penis rod like me. Wear a condom & tell her dat u don't want sperm/semen to pour on her clothes & body during romance. Smile & calm her down if she provokes. Penetrate with your penis into her vagina while she is carried away with romance enjoyment. She will be begging u for more.

2 Likes

Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Nickymezor(f): 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by iykekelvins(m): 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
Why lie when u can get it the normal way cool
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by tolzy90(m): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
ritababe:
see this one, na one of the tricks.. If that didn't work he'll switch to another one, till you eventually give-in. Na dt time u go knw say d guy collect Phd 4 fuckology.
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by chijioke17(m): 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
ritababe:
some virgins would actually do beter than your bf, its all about overcoming the initial fear and voila, they become even better than you thought
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by duchess02(m): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
ritababe:
I guess u re a pro
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by akanbiaa(m): 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
If a lady does not have greed or gold digging personality she wount fall for any lie, solution to lies is sex only after marriage or forget.
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by tosyne2much(m): 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
Spot on OP! Brilliant write-up cheesy

Thank God say I never utter any of these statements before
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? / Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos / Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.