Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,486 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed (43582 Views)

10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by ritababe(f): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
eazysally:

When I saw ur pix I noticed how "skinini" u are, I advice u to stick with No 4 else an experience guy might "kill" u during action.

lolz u don't know me don't make assumption please.
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Aspireahead(m): 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
winilove:

4.I Have Never Done It Before
Really shocked shocked
yes...used it and works like magic. Another thing i do is act gentle in front of the girl. Saying a max of 5words a minute...the babe will be like..this guy is quiet and gentle...4wia...meet me wit my guys u go kno say wike and fayose dey learn were i dey.the lata is 4 gals i truly like though.

2 Likes

Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by rosieluv(f): 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
David4best:
No need for all these. Girls want sex more than we guys. Start touching or smouching her little by little. Be persistent up to 4 times of touching if she is removing your hands(she may be pretending). Except if she has low libido & vow not to Bleep. Start finger fucking her vagina or clitoris with your fingers. Start touching her breast and sucking her nipples. Deceive her that u only need romance. Put her hand on your penis rod. She will be confused & smiling if u have a big penis rod like me. Wear a condom & tell her dat u don't want sperm/semen to pour on her clothes & body during romance. Smile & calm her down if she provokes. Penetrate with your penis into her vagina while she is carried away with romance enjoyment. She will be begging u for more.
badt guy
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
ritababe:
that number four they turn me off because i can't lay with a virgin the work will be too much for me alone they are so inexperience, but some guys do lie sometimes that they are virgin just to taste the garden of eden they don't know that girls like me prefer the Brock lesnar type grin
lols u dnt spoil,i wish i cn handle u some day
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
osec007:
That for some guys tho...I've my own special ways tongue
abeg tell me ur own special way,a gal is giving me tough time o
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by xendra: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
akanbiaa:
If a lady does not have greed or gold digging personality she wount fall for any lie, solution to lies is sex only after marriage or forget.
gbam!!!
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
av realy learn from guys and ladies like ritababe here today
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
a beautiful lady witout a brain d private part suffers d most
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by djraymy(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
I'm gulty of number 4 but 5 will always work
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by djraymy(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
a beautiful lady witout a brain d private part suffers d most
true talk, i dey look for one self
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Mbamifeanyi(m): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
u got me there with 3,4 and 5.
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Topmaike007(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
I Thank God that I am still a virgin. ..... Never samba before, but ladies dey fear me i don't know why..
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
djraymy:
true talk, i dey look for one self
lol, no kill person pickin o
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by nuggarito: 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
I don't quite agree with number four.
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Uthman51(m): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
ritababe:
that number four they turn me off because i can't lay with a virgin the work will be too much for me alone they are so inexperience, but some guys do lie sometimes that they are virgin just to taste the garden of eden they don't know that girls like me prefer the Brock lesnar type grin

where u go since these years?
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by ogaprime(m): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
Haaa!!!

Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by donem: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
NnamdiN:
Why not just go straight to the point undecided

They're humans, they like to phuck too sad angry
On point man, I once exchanged numbers with a girl, Before she departed i told her, "I'll love to Bleep you someday, think about it".

She was dumbfounded and we departed, guess what she told me when we spoke some days later?
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by ritababe(f): 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
Uthman51:

where u go since these years?
and u nor fit ask of me ?
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Uthman51(m): 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
ritababe:

and u nor fit ask of me ?

I dey ask of you
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by MCzubby247(m): 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
let me add one
90% times it work
once the convo is already initiated and going on well u can flip ur fone to just show her ur, back in the days pic, while ubwere living a big boy beyond what she can see currently, then find one pretty girl pic, lie say na ur ex. be the babe, psychologically the babe will be like ohh this fine babe don chop this thing then there must be something for me too chop.it kinda tell her that u are not a pretender like them make she open up faster even if she plan to drag u around small before u bleep her she will know once she say yes u no go fall her hand.
basically babe probs a times na if she agree and u come fall her hand nko?
you say she too cheap or slut or what ever that's why the babes wants guys to persist or can be able to read her code appropriately
so babes lie?
@ritababe and co

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by FreeBoss: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
sincerely ladies prefer lies to truth. if a guy tell them d future is bright, they leave for 2day glamour
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Promzone(m): 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
ABEngine:
Lol

During a house warming party, I overheard someone say to another, "Your meal tastes real good"... that should have ended with just a word of gratitude but the guy urged on, "in returning this favour, I look forward to treating you to the most delectable breakfast on bed"

That was strongly sensual... and it worked!

How did you know it worked?
Abi you are that guy?
God is watching in 4D

2 Likes

Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by NnamdiN: 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
donem:

On point man, I once exchanged numbers with a girl, Before she departed i told her, "I'll love to fuc.k you someday, think about it".

She was dumbfounded and we departed, guess what she told me when we spoke some days later?
she asked for your address grin grin
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by donem: 12:40am On Apr 03, 2016
NnamdiN:
she asked for your address grin grin
Nice try, she said and I quote,, "u are the craziest guy I've ever met, i admire your guts". In summary we screwed.
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by NnamdiN: 6:38am On Apr 03, 2016
donem:

Nice try, she said and I quote,, "u are the craziest guy I've ever met, i admire your guts". In summary we screwed.
I love happy endings cheesy grin
Life's too short to be beating around le bush wink
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by MasterShifu010(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2018
Young03:
صزقغهىبي عى فسل
are u supposed to make sense....this is nigeria not saudi arabia..,sucker
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by MasterShifu010(m): 5:54pm On May 05, 2018
donem:

On point man, I once exchanged numbers with a girl, Before she departed i told her, "I'll love to Bleep you someday, think about it".

thats the highest level of boldness ....,u fit win balon D' bold ore beta still the gal fit wash u slap
Re: Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed by Uzogopatruck: 5:57pm On May 05, 2018
SERIOUS DATING AGENCY ORGANIZATION,THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE AGENCY COMPANY IN NIGERIAN/GHANA 2013/2017
ARE YOU SEEKING FOR A RICH SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY/LESBIANS/GAY/ IN NIGERIA, GHANA, ANYONE INTERESTED SHOULD CONTACT AFRICAN DATING AGENCY ORGANIZATION DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR IN NIGERIA VIA(+2349091495525)the only true legitimate agency for people who are seeking for rich and wealthy sugar mummy/daddy/lesbian/gay/ in Nigeria/Ghana u can also have the opportunity to attend our sugar mummies parties and the executive ladies and men parties by contacting Serious dating agency.
for all works of life, we covered all the state in Nigeria/Ghana,we are fully legalized,registered and recognized
by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION,read more
about us on our official
magazine called Serious dating magazine,were you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have render our service from January 2010 up till date ,So contact database administrator on…(+2349091495525)
we have links with ladies who are EXECUTIVES, BUSINESS DIRECTORS, ENTREPRENEURS, BIG TIME OIL LADIES, BANKERS, GOLD DEALERS, LADIES WHO OWNS THEIR OWN COMPANIES, OIL RIGS, AND we also have them in FOREIGN COUNTRIES, LIKE DUBAI LONDON, PARIS, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, we are around the world…. WE DELIVER UNIQUE, RELIABLE, CONFIDENTIAL SERVICE TO ALL OUR CLIENT But you must be very presentable, handsome, pretty and humble, you must also be very good on bed.
If you are very sure of yourself that you have all these qualities…. then contact Serious dating agency for hookup within 48 hours and make cool cash, anyone interested should start calling now for hookup…
NAME….uzogo Patrick
FB ID… Patrick uzogo
EMILE ADDRESS…uzogopatruck@gmail.COM
WHATSAPP NO….(09091495525) Patrick.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos / Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers / Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.