Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) (42144 Views)

Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend / 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) / Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by mile12crises: 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
missyadorable:
It's a pity

But what I don't understand is why a man will be interested in a 2 year old missing FEMALE child?

When he already has older male n female...

I won't be surprised it's the father himself who is the culprit and just putting up fake concern to deceive everybody

These days,trust nobody!

I SMH for you if indeed you are a woman.
So having other 3 kids means the father should not be concerned about his missing 2year old daughter

Which kain brain nowadays society dey give people self.

Do you know what it takes financially, spiritually, psychologically and emotionally to conceive, give birth and nurture a baby to that age??

You need husband seriously

10 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by duabba: 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hmm.... I really dunno what to say about this, but I'd share a colleague's experience.

He said he and his family were robbed at night while they slept. The room were he & his wife slept was turned upside down and ransacked, they heard nothing. It was when his wife got to go ease herself at about 4am that she was confused at the state of room so she just asked in anger why he scattered the place and in confusion he responded that he did no such thing. When he arose in bewilderment, they found the front door wide open and came to the conclusion that they've been robbed.

He said criminals now use sleeping spray through windows and other openings (see wetin heat fit cause?) to induce serious sleep in the occupants while they proceed to sneak/break-in and rob since house owners are in cloud 9. He has committed to permanent air conditioning now.

When I heard this from a direct source, I just tire for this life. We all need to be hyper cautious cos these are perilous times.

BTW... Who fit help me hustle GreenCard? grin

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by joxxy01(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
Abi na rapture?

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by uzoormah(m): 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Abuleado?? my Area?? GOD HELP US
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
May that child be found. Nigerian police... Please work!
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by LadyMessi(f): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
missyadorable:
It's a pity

But what I don't understand is why a man will be interested in a 2 year old missing FEMALE child?

I won't be surprised it's the father himself who is the culprit and just putting up fake concern to deceive everybody

These days,trust nobody!
Just listen carefully to yourself, so because she's a girl the father shouldn't be bothered about his missing child? Common sense is not common anyway.

6 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by huntax(m): 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
tonio2wo:

Aliens! Watch 'the fourth kind'.
You are kidding, right? Please tell me you're just kidding. undecided
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by dare2differ: 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
Question the parents biko
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by armadeo(m): 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
missyadorable:
It's a pity

These days,trust nobody!

which man the father interested in his missing child and you dont understand why??

maybe you should go missing lets see if your dad would be worried

8 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by huntax(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
missyadorable:
It's a pity

These days,trust nobody!
Of course a 2 year old would be easier to abduct and carry around... Can't believe you're really asking this question.
Scratch that...
You actually meant the father shouldn't have been concerned about Chinasa because he has other kids right? Go on your knees right now and ask God for forgiveness... I'm serious o... When u read this, before replying me with harsh words or anything, pray to God and ask for forgiveness, for your sake.

7 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
Waoh... This is sad cry. I pray she's found in piece and not in pieces embarassed
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by 4nobody4every1: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
So sad, too much abduction and kidnapping in Nigeria sad angry
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Rich4god(m): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
missyadorable:
It's a pity

These days,trust nobody!
omg sad to think that u r a lady and you made dis comment.... Na pple like una yinusa supposed dey kidnap....

6 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
God pls save dis little angel!
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by ijebu2020: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Husband and wife are irresponsible how can you know your doors are not in good shape and co.neighbours are also aware of your bad door...common they caused the problems always good to be security alert especially in Naija.

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Rich4god(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
mile12crises:

I SMH for you if indeed you are a woman.
So having other 3 kids means the father should not be concerned about his missing 2year old daughter

Which kain brain nowadays society dey give people self.

Do you know what it takes financially, spiritually, psychologically and emotionally to conceive, give birth and nurture a baby to that age??

You need husband seriously
y u dey even dash am husband...? That her comment really pained me.

4 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by tonio2wo: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
huntax:

You are kidding, right? Please tell me you're just kidding. undecided
If I say the neighbour teleported/appeared n disappeared into the thin air in their house to pick d girl u will believe that right?
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Vomm: 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
How u dey take reason? Na human being we dey talk no be goat oooo

So if it's a 2yr old female child, the dad shud not bother because he had older kid who is a boy?
I tire for youuuu oooooo

And u are a girl!
missyadorable:
It's a pity

These days,trust nobody!

2 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by carinmom(f): 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
missyadorable:
It's a pity

These days,trust nobody!

And this comment is coming from someone who will one day become a wife and a mother.

Sister you no try with this your comment ooo angry

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Agrika: 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
missyadorable:
It's a pity

These days,trust nobody!
You are a BIG fool, so he should sit down and relax afterall she is just a 2yr old female baby since they other grown up children to take care of, chai smh!....where is Fr. Mbaka when you need him...ds one seriously need sense

3 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by classiclight(m): 9:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
only God has the ultimate security
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by temmybuhnmy(f): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Na WA oooo
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Icaretoo: 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Rexphobia:
I was hoping to see a video

Bros sef
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
missyadorable:
It's a pity

These days,trust nobody!
Whenn you have your female kids you can throw them in the waste bin

6 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Artistree: 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
missyadorable:
It's a pity

These days,trust nobody!
I don't understand what you are saying madam. So if you have 12 children and one FEMALE goes missing, you will not be interested in looking for her because she is FEMALE and that you have older MALES and FEMALES?
Did you just type this or I am not reading well?

5 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by oriakuyellow: 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wow! My family lived near Amuwo-Odofin for over ten years before we moved. Things can happen in Nigeria o. Onyeka should be properly investigated so the little girl is found and reunited with her family. Hopefully she is still alive and well. And reading that her parents allowed this scoundrel to take their baby out and 'buy her things', I felt like slapping them from this computer. Stop allowing strangers near your children!!!! If he had been molesting the child in that time, how would they have found out? I tire for Nigerians and this 'everybody is family' mentality. Family members can do unspeakable things to your children, to talk less of complete strangers. Anyway, God protect this baby and comfort her family, amen.
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by lohresloco: 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
Islam again. WTH
mysticgal:
She will be found
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
Artistree:

I don't understand what you are saying madam. So if you have 12 children and one FEMALE goess missing, you will not be interested in looking for her because she is FEMALE and that you have older MALES and FEMALES?
Did you just type this or I am not reading well?
She doesn't have a workable brain. This is someone who will be a mother one day. Maybe if her parents had thrown her away we would not be subjected to this rubbish we are reading

3 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
missyadorable:
It's a pity

Had to read your comment over and over...I honestly don't believe you meant what you typed there! A man shouldn't be interested in his missing child because he has others? To say you even stressed female! Are you for real?
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Misternas89(m): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
mimzy:
Waoh... This is sad cry. I pray she's found in piece and not in pieces embarassed
The correct sentence should be: "You pray she's found in PEACE and not in PIECES". Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by chrispratt: 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
missyadorable:
It's a pity

These days,trust nobody!

I had to read and re-read your post. Took me a while to figure out what you were saying. Maybe because my brain refused to believe that someone could utter this filth? All I can say is wow, just wow. That space between your ears must be full of pap.

3 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by andyanders: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
The boy that they found his shoes, who disappeared too, same time that the baby got missing should be held responsible. The police should drill him to get the truth. He is the first suspect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? / Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) / Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.