Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) (42137 Views)

Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend / 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) / Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by mysticgal(f): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
lohresloco:
Islam again. WTH
Are you OK undecided
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nomzylicious(f): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
missyadorable:
It's a pity

But what I don't understand is why a man will be interested in a 2 year old missing FEMALE child?

When he already has older male n female...

I won't be surprised it's the father himself who is the culprit and just putting up fake concern to deceive everybody

These days,trust nobody!
Damn I can't believe this is coming from a normal human being. U must be mentally unstable to have even tot of dis rubbish before posting it.. U need sense
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by RUTHH1(f): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
missyadorable:
It's a pity

But what I don't understand is why a man will be interested in a 2 year old missing FEMALE child?

I won't be surprised it's the father himself who is the culprit and just putting up fake concern to deceive everybody

These days,trust nobody!
were you sleep typing or what? so if you are the mother of this girl, you will tell your husband not to bother looking for her, dat you have other children...Huh,I dnt Know this family, but I am praying nothing happens to this girl... infact YOU ARE A SUSPECT!

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Rich4god:
y u dey even dash am husband...? That her comment really pained me.

Honestly am so pained at her comment, I wish I can see her, and slap sense into her... Haba!!! How can a woman who has got womb say such nonsense!
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mr Wole Soyinka.. I reiterate.. I pray she's found in piece (ONE WHOLE) and not in pieces (body parts missing).
I'm fully aware of what I typed and be rest assured that I made no mistake.
The statement I made is not an idiom hence there is no specific way it can be used.
A child is missing, you're busy looking for who and who committed grammatical blunder... Oh pls...
Have a good night.

Misternas89:

The correct sentence should be: "You pray she's found in PEACE and not in PIECES". Thanks

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
mimzy:
Mr Wole Soyinka.. I reiterate.. I pray she's found in piece (ONE WHOLE) and not in pieces (body parts missing).
The statement I made is not an idiom hence there is no specific way it can be used.
A child is missing, you're busy looking for who and who committed grammatical blunder... Oh pls...
Have a good night.

Fatality grin was going to slap the illiterate but u already did it ...

The guy must feel so stup!d just exposed his dumbness HD quality cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
Honestly I wonder how some people pass their exams in sch..
Our great great grandparents lived long enough cos they were used to minding their own businesses.
He had nothing to say bou the missing child but he had time to pinpoint errors... Attention seeker

BumBae:

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
mimzy:
Honestly I wonder how some people pass their exams in sch..
Our great great grandparents lived long enough cos they were used to minding their own businesses.
He had nothing to say bou the missing child but he had time to pinpoint errors... Attention seeker

Lol i know , they just can't mind their own biz .... N look at it he exposed his yansh for all to see lol
Abeg next time no even respond leave dem for me ..
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Coldfeet(f): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
mimzy:
Have a good night.

You and bumbae are wrong! Do you have a dictionary?

piece is a noun
1. a portion of an object or of material, produced by cutting, tearing, or breaking the whole

You pray she's found in piece? Implies you pray she's found incomplete. It would have been better you used the word whole!
You owe misternas89 an apology cool and please edit your comment. Thank you.

Missyadorable are u for real? May God have mercy on you.

I pray the lil girl is found safe and sound. cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Misternas89(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
mimzy:
Have a good night.

kk
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
Coldfeet:

piece is a noun
1. a portion of an object or of material, produced by cutting, tearing, or breaking the whole

You pray she's found in piece? Implies you pray she's found incomplete. It would have been better you used the word whole!
And your still typing crap shocked

Your case nah for TB josh

Why dont you edit it for her since its disturbing your quality of life right now undecided
Would it have killed you to mind your biz?

Look here dont quote her again orelse grin your last warning be that
Stop derailing ... Mr ITK

2 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
missyadorable:
It's a pity

These days,trust nobody!

This one is mad o..
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by andyanders: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
missyadorable:
It's a pity

These days,trust nobody!

I curse the day you were brought into this world and may you experience same faith yourself, directly and may your parents never EVER morn your exit.May you be a curse to your family.Dead pig.

I can see that you are from a family of ritualists and kidnappers hence your comment.
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
#nuffsaid . ain't gonna derail this thread. Gnyt

Coldfeet:

piece is a noun

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Coldfeet(f): 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
BumBae:

Why dont you edit it for her since its disturbing your quality of life right now undecided

You don't wanna start with me child! Ask around NL. I've chewed up people with more insanity than you and your other handle. So swerve.

2 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
Coldfeet:
You don't wanna start with me child! Ask around NL. I've chewed up people with more insanity than you and your other handle. So swerve.
Loool this got me laughing really im impressed undecided
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
Don't mind him/her. Oversabi human being. He/she asked if I have a dictionary . Iv munched d relevant part for him/her to digest .
There are some people that you don't even need to waste ur time arguing wiv

BumBae:

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
mimzy:
Don't mind him/her. Oversabi human being. He/she asked if I have a dictionary . Iv munched d relevant part for him/her to digest .
There are some people that you don't even need to waste ur time arguing wiv

Yh lets not derail .. Instead of them to focus on topic
Anyway dear see ya later .. wink
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Coldfeet(f): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
mimzy:
#nuffsaid . ain't gonna derail this thread. Gnyt

Dictionary of american slang? Like seriously? Maybe I need to give you dictionary of warri slang so u can perfect your English grin

Shame on you!!!!

5 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Jacko1(m): 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
When your mouth put ypu inside trouble.... Truust police dem gp drill u well well
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by JayGreen23(m): 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
undecidedHow can a man sleep so deeply that you don't get conscious when there is a movement in a room where you sleep with your wife?

how
how
how

they should also question that man.
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Misternas89(m): 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Coldfeet:

piece is a noun

God bless u dear, you should av noted I never bothered 2 reply them wit so much sentence...all I was trying 2 do was jst to correct without any string attached, we learn everyday but seems those fucktards r neva ready 4 dt. I don't argue with undergraduates BSc + MSc, I jst prayed any of their family member could get those. Thnks once again coldfeet....remain blessed dear wink

2 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
missyadorable:
It's a pity

These days,trust nobody!
chai! how can only one person be blessed with this magnitude of $tewpidity?! so because he has other male and female children, he is supposed to cross leg and shake body like say nothing happen, like say na ordinary cloth lost? please ma, are u mad? angry

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Misternas89(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
BumBae:

Unfortunately I don't argue with undergraduates, I have some of you as my project students. Blessed

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Coldfeet(f): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Misternas89:

God bless u dear, you should av noted I never bothered 2 reply them wit so much sentence...all I was trying 2 do was jst to correct without any string attached, we learn everyday but seems those fucktards r neva ready 4 dt. I don't argue with undergraduates BSc + MSc, I jst prayed any of their family member could get those. Thnks once again coldfeet....remain blessed dear wink
God bless you too bro! Bumbae aka mimzy needs to have a brain reset.

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
Why not just sit your sorry ass in a corner and accept defeat
Or would it suffice to say that ure just making an attempt at cheap publicity. U prolly need d likes and shares to boost ur deflated ego.
Much as Iv tried hard to avoid being rude to u, u seem to have ulterior motives . be warned child.
I bet your ass is jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth.

Coldfeet:
Dictionary of american slang? Like seriously? Maybe I need to give you dictionary of warri slang so u can perfect your English grin

Shame on you!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Misternas89(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Coldfeet:

Shame on you!!!!
Coldfeet never disturbed yourself jare, they are never ready to learn....no be only piece na piss dem go see.

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Synnzu(m): 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
Coldfeet:

piece is a noun

Hello Meriam Webster smiley, since you seem to have mastered the queen's language better than the queen herself, we at the Buckingham Palace feel you should be appreciated with a Car Gift! smiley

Its the least we could do, please accept it. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
Coldfeet:
God bless you too bro! Bumbae aka mimzy needs to have a brain reset.

2 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Coldfeet(f): 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
mimzy:
Why not just sit your sorry ass in a corner and accept defeat
Or would it suffice to say that ure just making an attempt at cheap publicity. U prolly need d likes and shares to boost ur deflated ego.
Much as Iv tried hard to avoid being rude to u, u seem to have ulterior motives . be warned child.
I bet your ass is jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin madam abeg go sleep! You just keep typing more and more gutter English! Are you schooled at all?

3 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Misternas89(m): 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nairaland is for everyone of us t learn, I never called or refered myself as "Mr Know it all" and I wasn't aware there's always a problem in trying to correct someone politely without anything attached undecided. BumBae n Mimzy, both of you need to learn, I had some of you as my project students' always claiming to knows it all.....always try ur best to take 2 corrections cos we are all learning everyday. "MRS I PRAY SHE SHOULD BE FOUND IN PIECE AND NOT IN PIECES" Lol angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies / How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? / Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.