Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) (42139 Views)

Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend / 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) / Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Synnzu(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
Misternas89:

Unfortunately I don't argue with undergraduates, I have some of you as my project students. Blessed

That "undergraduate" will have your entire dynasty well fed. Infact, ya'll aint seen so much food since Ojukwu's burial! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Misternas89:
Nairaland is for everyone of us t learn, I never called or refered myself as "Mr Know it all" and I wasn't aware there's always a problem in trying to correct someone politely without anything attached undecided. BumBae n Mimzy, both of you need to learn, I had some of you as my project students' always claiming to knows it all.....always try ur best to take 2 corrections cos we are all learning everyday. "MRS I PRAY SHE SHOULD BE FOUND IN PIECE AND NOT IN PIECES" Lol angry

Gbam!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Coldfeet(f): 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
Synnzu:

Hello Meriam Webster smiley, since you seem to have mastered the queen's language better than the queen herself, we at the Buckingham Palace feel you should be appreciated with a Car Gift! smiley

Its the least we could do, please accept it. smiley smiley
See another stooge? Na because of this matter una go create another handle now now? Chisos!

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Misternas89(m): 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
BumBae:

And your still typing crap shocked

Your case nah for TB josh

Why dont you edit it for her since its disturbing your quality of life right now undecided
Would it have killed you to mind your biz?

Look here dont quote her again orelse grin your last warning be that
Stop derailing ... Mr ITK
That should be 2 ur boyfriend if you have any. Not ur fault anyway, an 18yr old typing wit her curve7 inside her papa house should av typed those, always b grateful to social network
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Misternas89(m): 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Synnzu:

That "undergraduate" will have your entire dynasty well fed. Infact, ya'll aint seen so much food since Ojukwu's burial! cheesy
Kk bro
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Synnzu(m): 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Coldfeet:
See another stooge? Na because of this matter una go create another handle now now? Chisos!

Really? This handle has been online since 4 hours now....... In addition to English language, do I also have to tutor you in math? undecided
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Stop typing bull crap. And stop talking like a chatter box. See how the animalistic tendency in you was let loose within seconds.
Thought u were tryna form Mr Cool guy. For the sake of the sensitivity of this thread . I'll let u be. Gnyt

Misternas89:

That should be 2 ur boyfriend if you have any. Not ur fault anyway, an 18yr old typing wit her curve7 inside her papa house should av typed those, always b grateful to social network

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Creamish(f): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
mimzy:

Gbam!!!

LMFAO!!!!! Gurl.. U mean!!!! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Moral lesson: Mind your own gaddamn bizness..aka..face ya front!

@topic: I do hope she's found in one piece. Lord take control.

2 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Synnzu(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
mimzy:

Gbam!!!
Quote of the day! grin

2 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Coldfeet(f): 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Synnzu:

Really? This handle has been online since 4 hours now....... In addition to English language, do I also have to tutor you in math? undecided
See clarification grin

[size=20pt]abeg shoo go one corner! angry another knight and yet another lady knight has been sighted this people no get work[/size]

3 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
mimzy:
#nuffsaid . ain't gonna derail this thread. Gnyt

you just munched a page without learning from it.
You said she should be found 'in piece'. That could mean anything, it could be one piece (complete), or half piece, or even many pieces
BTW it even sounds more like a bad prayer when you don't specify what kinda piece u meant.
If your gonna say that next time, you say she should be found 'in one piece' like you googled up from what I see in the pic.
But that's not what you wrote earlier except you wanna go modify your post now..

6 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Synnzu(m): 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
Coldfeet:
See clarification grin

[size=1pt]abeg shoo go one corner! angry[/size]

Take a seat and get your pencil ready! I'm about to school your black ass! You might not turn out as useless as people had predicted afterall gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Coldfeet(f): 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Synnzu:

Take a seat and get your pencil ready! I'm about to school my black ass! I might not turn out as useless as people had predicted afterall gringrin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Creamish(f): 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
booqee:
You said she should be found 'in piece'. That could mean anything, it could be half or whole.
BTW it even sounds more like a bad prayer when you don't specify what kinda piece u mean.. cos that what I thought.
If your gonna say that next time, you say she should be found 'in one piece' like you googled up from what I see in the pic.
But that's not what you wrote earlier except you wanna go modify your post silently..

Its a good thing God (who Mimzy's prayer was directed to) is neither u nor the other lecturers. Say ur own prayer and leave d grammar for God. Modifying her post does not add superior quality to the prayer. Why not face what's important here..d missing child?

Sheesh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Misternas89(m): 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
booqee:
You said she should be found 'in piece'. That could mean anything, it could be half or whole.
BTW it even sounds more like a bad prayer when you don't specify what kinda piece u mean.. cos that what I thought.
But that's not what you wrote earlier except you wanna go modify your post silently..
God bless you Bukola, munching an American English 4 us is what I don't seemed to understand. They are never ready to learn, so let's leave them sweetie
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Synnzu(m): 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
Coldfeet:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You play dirty huh? Dirty gurl wink
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by bstringz(m): 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
missyadorable:
It's a pity

But what I don't understand is why a man will be interested in a 2 year old missing FEMALE child?

When he already has older male n female...

I won't be surprised it's the father himself who is the culprit and just putting up fake concern to deceive everybody

These days,trust nobody!

For your mind now you have made sense. So if he has older male and female he should let his 2year old child disappear just like that?
Dunce!
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
One of both parents knws sumtin abt her disappearance.
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Synnzu(m): 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
booqee:
You said she should be found 'in piece'. That could mean anything, it could be one piece (complete), or half piece, or even many pieces
BTW it even sounds more like a bad prayer when you don't specify what kinda piece u meant.
But that's not what you wrote earlier except you wanna go modify your post now..

Solo makinde, I'm sure you understood quite well what she meant by that. Now if you were so good at this then I wonder why you still live below minimum wage? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Misternas89(m): 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Synnzu:

Take a seat and get your pencil ready! I'm about to school your black ass! You might not turn out as useless as people had predicted afterall gringrin
Oh behold! You are just a new Comer, don't be deceived kid those girls won't bother to follow you......You've probably crammed some topics in ur "so called" math( MTH115) take care kiddo and read ur books. Blessed smiley
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by joseph1832(m): 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Synnzu:

How are you so sure? You have any idea about the lad's financial standing, or are you just being sarcastic?

5 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
Apologies ma'am that a heartfelt prayer was portrayed the wrong way in your mind's eye.
Need I say that all these banter would have been unnecessary if he didn't poke me in the eye.
I really ain't gonna do this... Thank u for the observation. Gnyt.
I don't need to edit my post to please mere mortals...it was a prayer...and I'm sure He (God) understands .

PS... Learn to mind your business if you cannot criticize constructively...so that u may live long... Gnyt my analyst.

booqee:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Misternas89(m): 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
mimzy:
Stop typing bull crap. And stop talking like a chatter box. See how the animalistic tendency in you was let loose within seconds.
Thought u were tryna form Mr Cool guy. For the sake of the sensitivity of this thread . I'll let u be. Gnyt
You don't need to let me be "Mrs Pieces" you must probably belongs to Pisces. Stupid American English in Naija. I'm not ur mate dear. Stay blessed

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
booqee:

Semantics! Pray tell, mademoiselle, isn't "piece" alluding to a single quantity? The omission of the article "a" in no way subtract from the intended message. Maybe Misternas89 is being petty.

Misternas89, if you're as old as you claim, shouldn't you be in one of the abounding old people's home, reclining on a creaky sofa and telling war stories to some bored intern nurses while chewing tobacco instead of boring us with your retro-imagery?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Synnzu(m): 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
Misternas89:

God bless you Bukola, munching an American English 4 us is what I don't seemed to understand. They are never ready to learn, so let's leave them sweetie

You've successfully relegated yourself to the position of an "ass-muncher". If you've got a better argument or you've got a contrary opinion then state it rather than sit back to ass-lick people.

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
Creamish:

Its a good thing God (who Mimzy's prayer was directed to) is neither u nor the other lecturers. Say ur own prayer and leave d grammar for God. Modifying her post does not add superior quality to the prayer. Why not face what's important here..d missing child?

Sheesh!
at least you admit indirectly that's its wrong.. Fortunately, just like you said, irrespective of bad grammar God understands our thought and what we really mean.
But my dear, it doesn't hurt to learn. we learn everyday. I make mistakes and I'm glad to take corrections.
Or how dyu wanna become a better person than you were before?

6 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Misternas89(m): 11:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
Synnzu:

You've successfully relegated yourself to the position of an "ass-muncher". If you've got a better argument or you've got a contrary opinion then state it rather than sit back to ass-lick people.
Okay kid, you joined 02/April. Good night and stay blessed kiddo smiley

3 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Misternas89(m): 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
Synnzu:

Okay kid, you joined 02/April. Good night and stay blessed kiddo smiley
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Misternas89(m): 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Semantics! Pray tell, mademoiselle, isn't "piece" alluding to a single quantity? The omission of the article "a" in no way subtract from the intended message. Maybe Misternas89 is being petty.

Misternas89, if you're as old as you claim, shouldn't you be in one of the abounding old people's home, reclining on a creaky sofa and telling war stories to some bored intern nurses while chewing tobacco instead of boring us with your retro-imagery?
Kk bro. Good night
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Synnzu(m): 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
Misternas89:

Oh behold! You are just a new Comer, don't be deceived kid those girls won't bother to follow you......You've probably crammed some topics in ur "so called" math( MTH115) take care kiddo and read ur books. Blessed smiley

You lack wits. Chill, you think I'm after a mere "follow"??. Is that why you're doing this?? Damn! I'm soooo furkin disappointed in your black ass!

Peeps like you won't pass a test even if the answer to that test was boldly written on a chalk board for you to see.

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
How bout..he's my knight in shining armor and he doesn't need a public display of childish affection to know Iv gat his back.

How bout u learn to mind ur business

Misternas89:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

kindly read my post again..and more slowly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies / How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? / Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.