Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) (42136 Views)

Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend / 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) / Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by SycophanticGoat: 12:21am On Apr 03, 2016
missyadorable:
It's a pity

But what I don't understand is why a man will be interested in a 2 year old missing FEMALE child?

When he already has older male n female...

I won't be surprised it's the father himself who is the culprit and just putting up fake concern to deceive everybody

These days,trust nobody!

#singing..

Some have brains but cannot use
Some can work but have no brains
I have a brain and I can work
Glory be to thee oh lord.. undecided
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 03, 2016
Coldfeet:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin madam abeg go sleep! You just keep typing more and more gutter English! Are you schooled at all?

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by peace92: 12:22am On Apr 03, 2016
When I saw d headline saying "2 year old girl disappears from parents side," I even thought it was rapture... Una sabi scare person.. Anyways may God help d family first d their child
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 03, 2016
Synnzu:

[s]1.You delved into something you know nothing about.

2.You should've just ignored since the message has already been passed across.

3.Mimzy doesn't owe your rusted ass any explanation.

4.You don't just go about throwing subtle shades. You don't know who it might hit.

5.Its past your bed time...... Unless ofcourse you're on "night duty" [/s] . gringrin

Blah blah blah..

Butt licker, that still didn't answer the question even though it wasn't directed to you.. (I really don't know why ur bent on catching my attention). You might wanna give it another try.. "as delving into something" that's not ur business and licking c,u.n't is your specialty... you can try to answer the question for her..more sensibly now

3 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 03, 2016
booqee:

Blah blah blah..

Butt licker, that still didn't answer the question even though it wasn't directed to you.. (I really don't know why ur bent on catching my attention). You might wanna give it another try.. "as delving into something" that's not ur business and licking c,u.n't is your specialty...

Grammarian. Kikikiki cheesy

My point is... Its NL.... Stop making it seem lyk its some freaking Cambridge class wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 03, 2016
Coldfeet:
Sis please don't waste your time on them, can't you see how all of them are beginning to "crawl" out? They are a group of jobless and useless kids! See all their signature what is the reoccurring word there? KNIGHTS. angry devils own puppets.
Like seriously? shocked just noticed. they basically don't have a life outside of this forum mehn.. quite sad..

3 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:34am On Apr 03, 2016
Coldfeet:
[size=30pt]YIMU! Ngizobuea angry[/size]
Coldfeet:
[size=30pt]YIMU! Ngizobuea angry[/size]

Miss Zaccheus,you had to type in size 30 to get my attention. Interesting. I suppose that is you acknowledging your insignificance and how minute your persona is in this cyber-gathering of charismatic folks?

Sorry about losing Misternas89. There are other younger, virile men you can pick from, you know.

By the way, I have this gut feeling that what you typed would be as soothing as the caress of a zephyr against a sun-scorched plant if you say it in whispers. That most definitely would set my heart racing - something old Misternas can't risk 'cause of a bad heart. You see why you should pick younger men? If fate agrees, we could bear his great-grand kids - he's my grandpa. wink

[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 03, 2016
booqee:

Blah blah blah..

Butt licker, that still didn't answer the question even though it wasn't directed to you.. (I really don't know why ur bent on catching my attention). You might wanna give it another try.. "as delving into something" that's not ur business and licking c,u.n't is your specialty... you can try to answer the question for her..more sensibly now

You did the same thing.. So what does that make you mademoiselle
Bloody hypocrite. first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Matthew 7:5

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Synnzu(m): 12:38am On Apr 03, 2016
booqee:

Blah blah blah..

You seem to have a penchant for asking stvpid questions so forgive me if I'm not gonna let you drag me down to your level. You've been on mimzy's trail for a while now so don't blame me if I'm starting to doubt your sexuality too.. Speaking of which.. Don't be mad if no one finds that vinegar soaked cunnt of yours worthy to be licked, I'd rather drawn in mimz's sea of sweet nectar. So thanks, but - NO thank you! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:40am On Apr 03, 2016
booqee:
Like seriously? shocked just noticed. they basically don't have a life outside of this forum mehn.. quite sad..

Interesting! Isn't it ironic that, according to your
profile, you've spent 3 MONTHS AND 10 DAYS ONLINE? That excludes your numerous alternate monikers. You just shot yourself in the foot, junkie Booqee.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Synnzu(m): 12:45am On Apr 03, 2016
booqee:

Bukola, you've spent almost FOUR months actively online and you've got roughly 8000 comments! shocked

Now, slowly remind me of the life you have outside this forum. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 03, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Miss Zaccheus,you had to type in size 30 to get my attention. Interesting. I suppose that is you acknowledging your insignificance and how minute your persona is in this cyber-gathering of charismatic folks?

Sorry about losing Misternas89. There are other younger, virile men you can pick from, you know.

By the way, I have this gut feeling that what you typed would be as soothing as the caress of a zephyr against a sun-scorched plant if you say it in whispers. That most definitely would set my heart racing - something old Misternas can't risk 'cause of a bad heart. You see why you should pick younger men? If fate agrees, we could bear his great-grand kids - he's my grandpa. wink

[/b]

3 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 03, 2016
booqee:
Synnzu:

Bukola, you've spent almost FOUR months actively online and you've got roughly 8000 comments! shocked
Now, slowly remind me of the life you have outside this forum. grin
TheSonOfMark:

Interesting! Isn't it ironic that, according to your
profile, you've spent 3 MONTHS AND 10 DAYS ONLINE? That excludes your numerous alternate monikers. You just shot yourself in the foot, junkie Booqee.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 03, 2016
mimzy:

You did the same thing.. So what does that make you mademoiselle
Bloody hypocrite. first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Matthew 7:5
you sound like you might burst into tears in the next few minutes.. tongue

My dear I didn't suck up to anybody and I didn't delve into what not my business...
I quoted you on a post that was referring to your original post on the thread and that is general, not one directed to a particular person.. seeing as u were confidently polluting the place with your ignorance.
So I had to drive home some sense into you but then that has been futile as your case is irredeemable..
same with your fellow cave men up there typing furiously away on their phones with their leprous fingers...

To be honest with you.. this is one of the most wasted minutes I spent on nairaland... individually you're all cowards and lily livered dungs, that why y'all can spew bullsh!t to people only when the complete group of 'knights' are on the thread, even at that all your drama is wasted on me and every other person here. tongue

Or how do one explain your growing confidence and happiness with every post you type as your fellow cave men who have fccked the hell out of you started crawling one after the other into the thread... (only you all dem mofos don swim inside your well-like puni - at least that's what one of them said in their horrible post above) grin you see una life for outside? cool

Look at them dumb mo'fuckahs above me doing what they know how to do best...typing trash.. one of the jobless mugus even had the time to checkout my profile.. that what cowards do when they have nothing in their defense again... If you didn't have pap for brains you would have realised 4 months and 7000posts is very minute for a 5 year old account.
since ur jobless arsse has the unproductive time in abundance..go check out others and compare..

Thread is still open...so the floor is open to every bile and sh!t that's eagerly waiting to fall out of y'alls mouth ...but never again would I stoop this low..never.

I can already sense your fingers waiting on your keypads.. type away! y'all ain't hard to predict

5 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by DedeNkem: 2:21am On Apr 03, 2016
Lock the stu*pid parents up for negligence!
Some id*iots shouldn't have kids!
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by texanomaly(f): 3:34am On Apr 03, 2016
missyadorable:
It's a pity

But what I don't understand is why a man will be interested in a 2 year old missing FEMALE child?

I won't be surprised it's the father himself who is the culprit and just putting up fake concern to deceive everybody

These days,trust nobody!

This is what you don't understand? undecided

Should this person be aloud to reproduce?
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by calaohuru(m): 4:17am On Apr 03, 2016
What is this one saying? Does she take weed too?
missyadorable:
It's a pity

These days,trust nobody!
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by glossy6(f): 7:06am On Apr 03, 2016
missyadorable:
It's a pity

These days,trust nobody!

So they parents should not bother because she is a FEMALE or because he has other kids abi? Or what are you saying?

My prayer is that may what you wish this man happen to you in this life. Yours will get missing and we will hear of it.
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 8:16am On Apr 03, 2016
In summary, a two year old female child is insignificant ryt?...it is well
missyadorable:
It's a pity

These days,trust nobody!

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by kraftsta(m): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2016
missyadorable:
It's a pity

These days,trust nobody!
Ur family should pls do all dey could to get u to d nearest rehab center
... Truly many are mad buh few are roaming
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by magicminister: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2016
That girl does not deserve such useless and pathetic parents.
I pray whoever kidnapped her gives her the life she deserves.

With all the rape and child abuse cases going on, the stupid parents still let their daughter play with neighbours without supervision?
Still let the little girl sleep without keeping her close enough??
Still lets everyone know how to get into their house?? despite all the security challenges??

They must be fools!

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 03, 2016
Misternas89:

That should be 2 ur boyfriend if you have any. Not ur fault anyway, an 18yr old typing wit her curve7 inside her papa house should av typed those, always b grateful to social network
I can pay ur salary x10 undecided seriously
Actually on my ipad ... Wifi connection darling n sorry to disappoint u im not 18 ... U too be grateful! u arguing queens english with me of all ppl i cn see ur a kid ... If u feel ur right then move on mehn no one cares !
Stop seeking attention ..

Focus on topic grin

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 03, 2016
Coldfeet:
God bless you too bro! Bumbae aka mimzy needs to have a brain reset.
Lol we two different ppl surely thats not hard to figure out .. Tho i dont mind the comparison ...
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 03, 2016
This man is a fool.Your door spoilt and instead of repairing,you cut a hole and everybody that comes to your house knows how to open the door.You are my first suspect-

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by lieutenantHaven: 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Missyadorable....u re a monumental fool.
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by astute07(f): 12:05am On Apr 04, 2016
dre11:
Our neighbour said he could use anybody for ritual –Father

http://sunnewsonline.com/2-year-old-girl-disappears-from-parents-bedside/

Sometimes its not all that seem there is.
They shud question d girl father. Y is it now his suspecting & remembering.seems like cover up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies / How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? / Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.