Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) (42140 Views)

Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend / 2-Year-Old Baby Saves His Twin Brother From Death Miraculously (video) / Olubunmi Uko Drops Suicide Note, Disappears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Synnzu(m): 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
Misternas89:

Okay kid, you joined 02/April. Good night and stay blessed kiddo smiley

So I joined NL today yet I'm able to customise my signature in colours? Something an "Oldie" like you still can't do? You're dumb as well as docile! You should lend your brain to feed the zOmbies since you obviously have zero use for it!

3 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
Misternas89:

Kk bro. Good night

I'm not your bro, o saintly grandpa.

So, let's get down to business : What was Lugard's favorite meal? I suspect he had some sort of romance with afang soup but, of course, you'd know better since you must have served in his kitchen. Do bless us with your 'wisdom ', sir.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Misternas89(m): 11:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
Synnzu:

You lack wits. Chill, you think I'm after a mere "follow"??. Is that why you're doing this?? Damn! I'm soooo furkin disappointed in your black ass!

Peeps like you won't pass a test even if the answer to that test was boldly written on a chalk board for you to see.
Alright Mr Pieces, stay blessed n good night kid
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Synnzu(m): 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
mimzy:
How bout..he's my knight in shining armor and he doesn't need a public display of childish affection to know Iv gat his back.

How bout u learn to mind ur business

**In Patoranking's voice**

They dan knuh! cool

2 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lol.. Ure not my mate? Really? Insecurity at its peak. U can't even put up a good fight without laying emphasis on the backdoor degrees uve bagged . how old n shrivelled you are and how much u have achieved .

I was forced to take a look at ur picture and believe me, you ain't worth arguing with cos u will end up bringing me down to your foolery level and then beat me with your experience at it. So I'm not gonna go that lane with you.

YouDig?

Misternas89:

Oh behold! You are just a new Comer smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Creamish(f): 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
booqee:
at least you admit indirectly that's its wrong.. Fortunately, just like you said, irrespective of bad grammar God understands our thought and what we really mean.
But my dear, it doesn't hurt to learn. we learn everyday. I make mistakes and I'm glad to take corrections.
Or how dyu wanna become a better person than you were before?

Babe... If we were in an English class, I'll take every single word I type seriously.

Seeing that we're not, and we tend to mix proper grammar with slangs ..I don't see how Mimzy's post is such a big deal. One of her lecturers made an error in his bid to correct her and prove superiority ...which erm kinda makes him look stupid if u ask me...

On NL...typos happen, auto correct changes some things. Stay focused on the topic and pass ur message.

It can't be that hard now can it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Synnzu(m): 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

I'm not your bro, o saintly grandpa.

So, let's get down to business : What was Lugard's favorite meal? I suspect he had some sort of romance with afang soup but, of course, you'd know better since you must have served in his kitchen. Do bless us with your 'wisdom ', sir.

LMFAO! cheesy
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Misternas89(m): 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
Synnzu:

So I joined NL today yet I'm able to customise my signature in colours? Something an "Oldie" like you still can't do? You're dumb as well as docile! You should lend your brain to feed the zOmbies since you obviously have zero use for it!
Good night Mr pieces
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Misternas89(m): 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
mimzy:
Night Mrs Pieces
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Misternas89(m): 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
Creamish:

Babe... If we were in an English class, I'll take every single word I type seriously.

Seeing that we're not, and we tend to mix proper grammar with slangs ..I don't see how Mimzy's post is such a big deal. One of her lecturers made an error in his bid to correct her and prove superiority ...which erm kinda makes him look stupid if u ask me...

On NL...typos happen, auto correct changes some things. Stay focused on the topic and pass ur message.

It can't be that hard now can it?
I corrected her politely without anything attached, dunno why she took it personally. A guy corrected me sometimes ago too and I was so happy and really thanked the guy.

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Synnzu(m): 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
Misternas89:
Good night Mr pieces
Good night Brainless Asslicker

2 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
mimzy:
Apologies ma'am that a heartfelt prayer was portrayed the wrong way in your mind's eye.
Need I say that all these banter would have been unnecessary if he didn't poke me in the eye.
I really ain't gonna do this... Thank u for the observation. Gnyt.
I don't need to edit my post to please mere mortals...it was a prayer...and I'm sure He (God) understands .

PS... Learn to mind your business if you cannot criticize constructively...so that u may live long... Gnyt my analyst.

mama I'm more interested in what you mean by 'constructive criticism'.. I'm eager to know what nots constructive in my post..maybe I might learn a thing or two from you tonight...(for real).

You seem to have an habit of using words without knowing what they really mean simply because everybody is saying it.. lol

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Creamish(f): 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
Misternas89:

I corrected her politely without anything attched, dunno why she took it personally

Everyday, we learn lessons. U just learnt one. U don't go around correcting ppl. U can get killed and not know y u died...

3 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Synnzu(m): 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
Misternas89:
Alright Mr Pieces, stay blessed n good night kid
Sleep tight old fool smiley

2 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Misternas89(m): 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
booqee:
mama I'm more interested in what you mean by 'constructive criticism'.. I'm eager to know what nots constructive in my post..maybe I might learn a thing or two from you tonight...(for real).

You seem to have an habit of using words without knowing what they really mean simply because everybody is saying it.. lol
Seriously u don't need to be trading words with her. A lady/ girl of such shouldn't be taken seriously. Just leave her n her "PIECES"
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Misternas89:

I corrected her politely without anything attached, dunno why she took it personally. A guy corrected me sometimes ago too and I was so happy and really thanked the guy.

Boom! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Coldfeet(f): 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
booqee:
at least you admit indirectly that's its wrong.. Fortunately, just like you said, irrespective of bad grammar God understands our thought and what we really mean.
But my dear, it doesn't hurt to learn. we learn everyday. I make mistakes and I'm glad to take corrections.
Or how dyu wanna become a better person than you were before?
Sis please don't waste your time on them, can't you see how all of them are beginning to "crawl" out? They are a group of jobless and useless kids! See all their signature what is the reoccurring word there? KNIGHTS. angry devils own puppets.

3 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Misternas89(m): 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
Creamish:

Everyday, we learn lessons. U just learnt one. U don't go around correcting ppl. U can get killed and not know y u died...
Why won't I correct her when I was once corrected. I said I did that "politely" or don't u get? Well thanks anyway, stay blessed
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Synnzu(m): 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
booqee:

1.You delved into something you know nothing about.

2.You should've just ignored since the message has already been passed across.

3.Mimzy doesn't owe your rusted ass any explanation.

4.You don't just go about throwing subtle shades. You don't know who it might hit.

5.Its past your bed time...... Unless ofcourse you're on "night duty". gringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Creamish(f): 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Misternas89:

Why won't I correct her when I was once corrected. I said I did that "politely" or don't u get? Well thanks anyway, stay blessed

Ah well...can't say I Dint try.. Keep correcting. Onye oma. smiley

One piece of advice tho...ur blunders are getting obvious. U might wanna tone down a bit...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 03, 2016
Ok now I see that its not really bout my post . its more personal. @ the bolded. I guess ure a stalker for u to know that? Hmmmm , Don't get insulted, but is your job devoted to spreading ignorance

booqee:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Misternas89(m): 12:04am On Apr 03, 2016
Creamish:

Ah well...can't say I Dint try.. Keep correcting. Onye oma. smiley

One piece of advice tho...ur blunders are getting obvious. U might wanna tone down a bit...
O se gan, modupe. O daa ro smiley
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:05am On Apr 03, 2016
Coldfeet:
Sis please don't waste your time on them, can't you see how all of them are beginning to "crawl" out? They are a group of jobless and useless kids! See all their signature what is the reoccurring word there? KNIGHTS. angry devils own puppets.
Lass, stop warming up to the geriatric Misternas89 in your hopes of making him your 13th sugar daddy. He's so old he needs to place his _phallus on a walking stick to urinate. There's no way you'd benefit from his fictional sprawling wealth. He has grandchildren double your age.

Don't try to reap where you didn't sow. Have some SELF-RESPECT!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Creamish(f): 12:08am On Apr 03, 2016
Misternas89:

O se gan, modupe. O daa ro smiley

Lolz... Our mother tongue never disappoints. We can always count on it when d going gets tough. smiley

Sleep well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 03, 2016
Coldfeet:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Misternas89(m): 12:09am On Apr 03, 2016
Creamish:

Lolz... Our mother tongue never disappoints. We can always count on it when d going gets tough. smiley

Sleep well.
Kk. Lol abi ooo even when I got you typed "Onye oma" it's 5:12pm in colorado, time for business. Good pieces Oops Good night grin
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Creamish(f): 12:10am On Apr 03, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Lass, stop warming up to the geriatric Mister.nas89 in your hopes of making him your 13th sugar daddy. He's so old he needs to place his _phallus on a walking stick to urinate. There's no way you'd benefit from his fictional sprawling wealth. He has grandchildren double your age.

Da-da-da-da-daaaaammmmnnn!!!!! grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 03, 2016
Nairalanders of these days mehnn shocked

just one simple polite correction devoid of insult...and you all came for his throat without been objective..
except for one person, the rest of her butt lickers didn't even stay on the subject and argue rationally.. (I had to go back and read the guys post again to be sure it wasn't somehow laced with insult).

Even the corrector can be wrong... but how do one take you seriously when you fail to prove sensibly how wrong he is?

even kids don't behave in this manner..

2 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Coldfeet(f): 12:12am On Apr 03, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Lass, stop warming up to the geriatric Misternas89 in your hopes of making him your 13th sugar daddy. He's so old he needs to place his _phallus on a walking stick to urinate. There's no way you'd benefit from his fictional sprawling wealth. He has grandchildren double your age.

[size=30pt]YIMU! Ngizobuea angry[/size]

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Creamish(f): 12:14am On Apr 03, 2016
Misternas89:

Kk. Lol abi ooo even when I got you typed "Onye oma"

Chai... Oya go n sleep naa. .. UV done enuff for today. cheesy
Re: 2-year-old Girl Disappears From Parents’ Bedside (photo) by Misternas89(m): 12:19am On Apr 03, 2016
booqee:
Nairalanders of these days mehnn shocked

just one simple polite correction devoid of insult...and you all came for his throat without been objective..
except for one person, the rest of her butt lickers didn't even stay on the subject and argue rationally.. (I had to go back and read the guys post again to be sure it wasn't somehow laced with insult).

Even the corrector can be wrong... but how do one take you seriously when you fail to prove sensibly how wrong he is?

even kids don't behave in this manner..

Seriously I never meant any insult whatsoever, was just correcting her politely I swear never knew she's one of those "so called knight" well not everybody is ready to learn anyway. Thanks again Bukola kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies / How Do Husbands In Nigeria Cope When Their Wives Are Abroad? / Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.