Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,225 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Say No To HOMOPHOBIA - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say No To HOMOPHOBIA (3673 Views)

Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice / Felix Kalu, Gay Nigerian Man: 'How I Fought Against Homophobia In Nigeria' / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 03, 2016
samted:
Bruh.. just don't be gay. It's not too much to ask
just don't be straight, u see how silly u sound right?

I'm not seeking acceptance frm you all. All i want is homophobic acts shud stop!

2 Likes

Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by Bluezy13(m): 7:29am On Apr 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I thought you where a blood hound grin
I understand now.
I am o...for him matter cheesy
Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 03, 2016
Bluezy13:

I am o...for him matter cheesy
Well I don't now think you'd actually hurt him.
Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by Bluezy13(m): 7:34am On Apr 03, 2016
durentdbiitch:

Then giv me ur address so dat i wud come nd you'd lynch me.
DON'T BE A COWARD.
Hmmm... Smh
Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2016
Bluezy13:

Hmmm... Smh
*hisses*

u are a coward, confirmed.

I thought i was chatting with a real man with guts, its clear u can't hurt a fly.

Fvck off my mentions.
Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 03, 2016
durentdbiitch:
just don't be straight, u see how silly u sound right?

I'm not seeking acceptance frm you all. All i want is homophobic acts shud stop!

why?? since you wanna be a homo, why can't we be homophobic?? angry
Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by skywalker240(m): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2016
Yes i support say no to fear/hatred of homosexuals, afterall they are human like us.
But i also support 14 yrs...GOD BLESS GEJ
STOP THE ACT, ITS A CRIME AGAINST NATURE.
Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by igraman(m): 11:09am On Apr 03, 2016
Bluezy13:
I swear, I would have lynched the living homophilia outta your caged soul if there was room for E-lynching.

Thank the Devil there isn't.
e-diot
Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by Bluezy13(m): 11:57am On Apr 03, 2016
igraman:
e-diot
Another Oaf
Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by Kanyekels(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
durentdbiitch:

Empty vessels mak d loudest noise!!

Look here, idiot, why not giv me ur address, so dat i'll come over and visit u, so dat u can do ur worst angry

You'd regret d day ur mother conceived u.

You mind coming to Sapele? You will so much regret your existence... I bet you.... Your name will change to dickless
Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kanyekels:

You mind coming to Sapele? You will so much regret your existence... I bet you.... Your name will change to dickless
Guy, nothing. Nothing go happen, dem neva born una papa well.
Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by ValerianSteel(m): 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Marinza:
I am cool with y'all as long as you don't bring it close to me. We fine... Say no to Homophobic attacks.
I still don't understand what some supposedly straight men mean by this.

Is it that you're cool with an individual who identifies as gay? Or you're cool with a gay person as long as you don't see him/her with their partner or you presume if you accept the individual as gay,he might hit on you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by funmind(f): 7:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
SkinnyDude:
one thing i hate about gays is that they always want to gay any young guy who comes their way... as in forcing. a.k.a. rape.
For real? shocked

1 Like

Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by Marinza(m): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
ValerianSteel:
I still don't understand what some supposedly straight men mean by this.

Is it that you're cool with an individual who identifies as gay? Or you're cool with a gay person as long as you don't see him/her with their partner or you presume if you accept the individual as gay,he might hit on you undecided

There are worse crimes than being gay IMO.. Obviously I wouldn't want any of my family members to be gay. But if I do have a friend who is gay, as long as he is still a good friend I would be cool with him, if I see a gay guy even kissing his partner on the road I could turn my face in irritation but doesn't mean I would take a stone to smash his head in. That's what my cool is, you are gay fine.. Just keep the details to yourself..
And at the bolded... I feel if you are comfortable with your sexuality Lil things like this shouldn't bother you. People do way worse and aborminable things in private.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by ValerianSteel(m): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Marinza:

There are worse crimes than being gay IMO.. Obviously I wouldn't want any of my family members to be gay. But if I do have a friend who is gay, as long as he is still a good friend I would be cool with him, if I see a gay guy even kissing his partner on the road I could turn my face in irritation but doesn't mean I would take a stone to smash his head in. That's what my cool is, you are gay fine.. Just keep the details to yourself..
And at the bolded... I feel if you are comfortable with your sexuality Lil things like this shouldn't bother you. People do way worse and aborminable things in private.
When you say keeping the details to yourself means you would cut off such individual from your life.

Let's take it you have a sibling who comes out to you as gay.Prior to you knowing of this,the both of you were close and you probably used to talk to him about your supposedly notorious sexcapades with women and he listens to every jibby jabbers you spill.

Then he comes out to you as gay and here you are with your policy of keeping the details to yourself.He probably meets someone who breaks his heart and needs a shoulder to lean on in his emotional state.He would want the same treatment he gave you when you come to him with your awesome tales,but instead you refuse him this simply because of your keep it to yourself policy.

That's very hypocritical and it doesn't reflect an accepting spirit.You can't claim to accept an individual as gay while you are ready to cut him/her off for when they have issues that surround their sexuality.

Anyway,it's not like you are the only one who shares this said policy.I just felt the need to address it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by BossKratos: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
durentdbiitch:

Once Again; You don't know me, don't fvck with me.

Why are you raking that he should not '_fuck' with you? Don't you enjoy getting '_fucked' in your anus already? Is that not the essence of you being a little gay twerp? As if you won't be happy if he attempts to 'literally _fuck' with you!

Anyway try _pussy sometime and thank me later ok _faggot?

**lights cigar****
Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
BossKratos:

Why are you raking that he should not '_fuck' with you? Don't you enjoy getting '_fucked' in your anus already? Is that not the essence of you being a little gay twerp? As if you won't be happy if he attempts to 'literally _fuck' with you!

Anyway try _pussy sometime and thank me later ok _faggot?

**lights cigar****

undecided Well, as u can see. i aint got time for perverts dis night. Dnt quote me again. Thanks
Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by BossKratos: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
durentdbiitch:
undecided Well, as u can see. i aint got time for perverts dis night. Dnt quote me again. Thanks

I just did! And for future reference I quote whoever the _fuck I want, when I want and how I want! Now swerve with your lame attempts at bravado, your actually quite meek!
Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by Marinza(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
ValerianSteel:
When you say keeping the details to yourself means you would cut off such individual from your life.

Let's take it you have a sibling who comes out to you as gay.Prior to you knowing of this,the both of you were close and you probably used to talk to him about your supposedly notorious sexcapades with women and he listens to every jibby jabbers you spill.

Then he comes out to you as gay and here you are with your policy of keeping the details to yourself.He probably meets someone who breaks his heart and needs a shoulder to lean on in his emotional state.He would want the same treatment he gave you when you come to him with your awesome tales,but instead you refuse him this simply because of your keep it to yourself policy.

That's very hypocritical and it doesn't reflect an accepting spirit.You can't claim to accept an individual as gay while you are ready to cut him/her off for when they have issues that surround their sexuality.

Anyway,it's not like you are the only one who shares this said policy.I just felt the need to address it.

Sigh okay... When I mean details I mean I obviously don't wanna hear how u are poking another dude. Family is forever regardless, I said I wouldn't want my family member to be gay, if he happens to be, I just don't wanna hear details. Knowing the kind of sibling I have he would even leave out the gory parts.

The thing about family is, you might not accept their choice but you end up supporting them. Using my sibling is even a terrible example cos I would wanna cut corners for him and support and fight for him even thou or don't agree with his decision.

Being there emotionally dosnt mean I have to hear stories about him making out with his partner. I listen and I advise no matter how hurtful it is.

We are even deviating from the main point, I don't see what your issue is, granted no one supports homosexual activities here, I don't either but I could be okay with it if it boils down to it. It's not something you kill or attack someone for. Anyways that's what I feel.
Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by ehix89(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
push what ever grieviance you have to the National Assembly, don't think we've got the capacity to handle such issues and complaints on NLand....Cheers
Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by SkinnyDude(m): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
funmind:

For real? shocked
ya, for real.. at first, they will appear to be nice. then when they gain your trust, they strike.. talking from experience.. i had to run for my a$$. he was asking me for handJob
Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
SkinnyDude:
ya, for real.. at first, they will pay to be nice. then when they gain your trust, they strike.. talking from experience.. i had to run for my a$$. he was asking me for handJob
Lying on sunday shebi? continue, issorite.
Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by SkinnyDude(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
durentdbiitch:
Lying on sunday shebi? continue, issorite.
gay lord
Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by ValerianSteel(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Marinza:

Sigh okay... When I mean details I mean I obviously don't wanna hear how u are poking another dude. Family is forever regardless, I said I wouldn't want my family member to be gay, if he happens to be, I just don't wanna hear details. Knowing the kind of sibling I have he would even leave out the gory parts.

The thing about family is, you might not accept their choice but you end up supporting them. Using my sibling is even a terrible example cos I would wanna cut corners for him and support and fight for him even thou or don't agree with his decision.

Being there emotionally dosnt mean I have to hear stories about him making out with his partner. I listen and I advise no matter how hurtful it is.

We are even deviating from the main point, I don't see what your issue is, granted no one supports homosexual activities here, I don't either but I could be okay with it if it boils down to it. It's not something you kill or attack someone for. Anyways that's what I feel.
Interesting.If am correct,no d*** talk right undecided
It's all cool anyways,you appear to be quite reasonable.

What makes you think no one here supports homosexual activities.You'd be surprised at actual gays lurking in the corridors of this thread undecided
Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by joey150(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
layla129:
YES!! TO HOMOPHOBIA
slow down...
I just wanna get to know you.... cool
Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by layla129(f): 7:02am On Apr 04, 2016
joey150:
slow down...
I just wanna get to know you.... cool
smiley
Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by joey150(m): 7:22am On Apr 04, 2016
layla129:

smiley
hello there smiley .

Hope you've slowed down now? grin
Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by TheProphetess(f): 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
Bluezy13:
I swear, I would have lynched the living homophilia outta your caged soul if there was room for E-lynching.

Thank the Devil there isn't.

Small time you'll go to church and call gods name.
I wonder what can arouse such baseless hatred for your fellow man that you're ready to lynch them.
I pray you never meet someone who will kill you for your religion

2 Likes

Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by TheProphetess(f): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
And to all the lovely, intelligent and tolerant people who's eyes aren't blinded by irrational hatred, kudos to you.

You are the ones that give me the hope that Nigeria will one day become a country filled with loving and tolerant people.

No one should have their human rights taken away from them because of something that doesn't harm anyone in their environment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by Bluezy13(m): 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
TheProphetess:

Small time you'll go to church and call gods name.
I wonder what can arouse such baseless hatred for your fellow man that your ready to lynch them.
I pray you never meet someone who will kill you for your religion
What has religion to do with homosexuality?
It is even an unlawful act.

Would you rather I handed him over to the police who will let him rot in Prison

Lynching him will be a quicker punishment...
He should be grateful.
Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by TheProphetess(f): 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
Bluezy13:

What has religion to do with homosexuality?
It is even an unlawful act.

Would you rather I handed him over to the police who will let him rot in Prison

Lynching him will be a quicker punishment...
He should be grateful.

He should be grateful for being unlawfully and unfairly killed?

It has something to do with it because you're the same person who will go to call on the name of your Lord every Sunday, the same person that stopped people from stoning the prostitute.
No matter how much you dislike homosexuality for whatever reason it is morally wrong to wish death on/ cause the death of a homosexual person.

It is like how black people where lynched for sleeping with/marrying white women. At the time that too was an unholy and unlawful abomination.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To HOMOPHOBIA by Bluezy13(m): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
TheProphetess:

He should be grateful for being unlawfully and unfairly killed?

It has something to do with it because you're the same person who will go to call on the name of your Lord every Sunday, the same person that stopped people from stoning the prostitute.
No matter how much you dislike homosexuality for whatever reason it is morally wrong to wish death on/ cause the death of a homosexual person.

It is like how black people where lynched for sleeping with/marrying white women. At the time that too was an unholy and unlawful abomination.
Regardless the implication, I'll take full responsibility for my action provided I lynch him.
Even though it means death in return, I'll gladly die as long as he dies first, lynched by my own hands.

Even if I should find him in the midst of 100 gays,
My Sister, I'll single him out and make sure I lynch him...ignoring others.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) / My Freind Is Spoiling Me Before Her, I'm Thinkn Of Wat To Do / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.