Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) (3662 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hello guys its your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

They say love is blind, but the FitnessDoctor thinks different because it takes more than love to keep a relationship going. Women want things and the list is so long, that even if men provide a lot, they will still need more..

Love becomes a beautiful thing when you understand that love is more than just being caring, loving, a good listener etc..

Most men who have given their all to ladies have been cheated on and their hearts left in pieces, and same goes for the ladies and that is because love is not enough.. even proving your love is not enough..

I have seen ladies ask for advice about them cheating on their partner even if they claim he is caring, a good listener, loving and even good in bed. It shows you that there is more to a relationship, than two people who have feelings for each other and can't just stay off each other. It is more than emotions and what you feel..

Just look at this man, only if he could understand that true love goes beyond feelings, it goes beyond communication and even understanding each other in a relationship, if he understood that it goes beyond the ability to tolerate each other, he could not have been where he is at the moment.

1 Share

Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by dtruth50: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin grin grin dis man is not serious. he is just making mockery of d girl

1 Like

Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
I know say this no fit happen for naija cry

3 Likes

Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by dtruth50: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
I know say this no fit happen for naija cry
e don happened already 4 9ja

1 Like

Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
dtruth50:
e don happened already 4 9ja

was just about to post that. Thank you by the way..

I remain your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor
Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by Daniel2289(m): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
Those photos on top are disgusting.
Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by Syphax(m): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
I dey talk my own,, I can easily do this for Dangote and Bill Gates' daughters. Shebi nah my hustle no be your own?
Obama's daughter, I've got my eyes on you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by Syphax(m): 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

How many times will you introduce yourself? I know sey you dey use this line chyke babe.
"Hello bae, it's your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel Fitness"
Oya take beating

8 Likes

Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by awonwerey: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

6 Likes

Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
Syphax:

How many times will you introduce yourself? I know sey you dey use this line chyke babe.
"Hello bae, it's your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel Fitness"
Oya take beating

hahahaha.. how is your Friday going?
Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
When you are about to loose something you love so much or something you think you can't live without, There is no length you can't go to keep it. I'd be a fool to criticise that man!
Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
RuthDaniels:
When you are about to loose something you love so much or something you think you can't live without, There is no length you can't go to keep it. I'd be a fool to criticise that man!

I can see that you are speaking from experience...

Although I am not criticizing him, I am just saying that it takes more than love (which the man has) to keep the woman in the relationship
Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by smardray(m): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
The girl jst received salary, he wants to spend her money with her...#we call it hustle
Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
smardray:
The girl jst received salary, he wants to spend her money with her...#we call it hustle

hahaha.. I see
Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by Syphax(m): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

hahahaha.. how is your Friday going?
Fine and yours?
Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
I know it can't be us. Naija!!! cheesy
Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by R3B3L(m): 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

I can see that you are speaking from experience...

Although I am not criticizing him, I am just saying that it takes more than love (which the man has) to keep the woman in the relationship
so Wat else den?
Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
R3B3L:
so Wat else den?

What do you mean?
Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by R3B3L(m): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

What do you mean?
ur write up. It takes more Dan love, understanding, bla bla bla... so Wat else??
Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by Martin0(m): 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
If I was not well informed I will say the OP is my ex-g husband,I did same but not in public ooooo,lhahahahah na wa ooo love dey craze sha...
Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by adexdon(m): 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
man can disguise to get wat e want
Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by nicerod(m): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
[size=8pt][/size] angry grin grin

grin
Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by frankwells(f): 12:12am On Jun 17, 2017
whatever rocks his boat

Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by dingbang(m): 3:30am On Jun 17, 2017
I can't stoop so low like this..
Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by icyprince020(m): 4:11am On Jun 17, 2017
nawaoooo na REAL wa,y na won put sandsand for this man garri na...but naija eehn,i respect una hussle
Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by David160(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Stupidity
Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by Lionessza(f): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
She should get a restraining order a.s.a.p. These are the types of guys who cannot take no for an answer and would end up committing murder suicide if you don't get back with them.
Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
only in china... smiley
Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by Martin0(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lionessza:
She should get a restraining order a.s.a.p. These are the types of guys who cannot take no for an answer and would end up committing murder suicide if you don't get back with them.
surely love duels in him
Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by Warderz: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
kjlkl
Re: Man Lies Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
If she says "no".....why wasting your time begging her to the extent of lying down... Na wao for that guy sha..... angry angry

(1) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Partner With This Girl Photos) / She Said Can We Just Be Friends? / My Pictures Now! I'm Fvcking Lonely!!! (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.