Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... (67750 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin / This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
marvelck:
Imagine a guy looking for a virgin girl to marry, after deflowering many girls and sleeping with enough girls. Now, he wants to marry only a virgin girl. So, whats going to happen to all those girls he slept well (some severally), and the ones he also disvirgined? A lot of guys tend to reason or behave like that. He simply wants to eat their cake and also have it...for their mind, I guess. Instead of waiting tlll when its right, he decide to have sex/disvirgin a girl before marriage. Now, you are looking for a virgin girl to marry, when virgins don scarce...Who are we to blame for the scarcity of virgins? Guys of course!
I hv never disvirgined a gurl,and won't unless she's my wife...if another person opens a door and I enter,no b me open am oo

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by noblegrex: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Shortyy:
Lol. But if you want to be disvirgined, then you get disvirgined. Or did the guy force himself on the girls?
abi oo shortyyy.yearn them something.
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Damicares(f): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Walexsammy:
so? What's now ur point?
Walexsammy:
so? What's now ur point?
Walexsammy:
so? What's now ur point?
Lol
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by captianfreeman(m): 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
kennygee:
Lol.

There are guys out there who still want to marry virgins?

So after his philandering ways, he wants a virgin.

I pray he gets an alum or tightener type of virgin.

Oni ranu.
Hi,how are you. ?
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by victorazy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
marvelck:
Imagine a guy looking for a virgin girl to marry, after deflowering many girls and sleeping with enough girls. Now, he wants to marry only a virgin girl. So, whats going to happen to all those girls he slept well (some severally), and the ones he also disvirgined? A lot of guys tend to reason or behave like that. He simply wants to eat their cake and also have it...for their mind, I guess. Instead of waiting tlll when its right, he decide to have sex/disvirgin a girl before marriage. Now, you are looking for a virgin girl to marry, when virgins don scarce...Who are we to blame for the scarcity of virgins? Guys of course!

He raped the said girls?
Had it been he refused, he would have been tagged "not man enough"

For ur info: virgin men are kids, not yet riped for marriage and riped men are never virgins.
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
captianfreeman:

Hi,how are you. ?

I'm well. How are u?
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by OpinionCounts(m): 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Lol. virginity is overated though, I prefer to marry a sensible responsible, experienced, mature non virgin lady than a senseless irresponsible, happy-go-lucky, obstinate, troublesome virgin.

All things being equal, a virgin is far better both physically and most especially spiritually. Note that I said "all things being equal".
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by ineedajobfast: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
safarigirl:
another thread painting the men as aggressive predators and the women innocent victims

That babe wey dey lick d'banj sweat, wetin she dey find? Tomorrow, they will be blaming men. People have the right to be with whoever they please, just as some people never want to marry virgins, there are those who do. Sex is mutual consent please
GBU
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Rajosh(m): 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
my prayer is to marry God's choice for me irrespective of whatever she may have done before. virginity doesn't guarantee a happy marriage. in short, virgin girls and all these S.U sisters are difficult people to live with.
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by kumulus(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
HE gave himself away!!!!

Oh, okay....have a nice day
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Abbeyunique2(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Arsenate:
lol, this your post doesn't even make any sense (even though it got a couple of likes; I can bet from non-virgin girls consoling themselves grin) .
What makes you think virgin girls can't be sensible, responsible and matured while the non-virgin girl be a replica of Jezebel (I have seen loads of them)
My point is, all things being equal and if given a choice, I will pick a virgin (tear rubber grin) over a non-virgin girl that have been slammed by all the guys on campus
(Why will I pick toks Ranger Rover over a new one?)
Lol, different strokes for different folk. i respect ur opinion but we dont follow same sch of tot. guess that what make us different.
and if u can comprehend from my earlier comment, u will understand my point being "i want peace of mind in marriage and if a non virgin can give me that, i'm game".
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Anaskie(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
safarigirl:
another thread painting the men as aggressive predators and the women innocent victims

That babe wey dey lick d'banj sweat, wetin she dey find? Tomorrow, they will be blaming men. People have the right to be with whoever they please, just as some people never want to marry virgins, there are those who do. Sex is mutual consent please
Don't I just love this girl! You always make very intelligent contributions. Happy Sunday to you ma'am. smiley
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
kumulus:

Oh, okay....have a nice day
angry bye
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by ndcide(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Some people just want to believe that all guys are engaging in illicit and reckless sex. Hence, they add it to every statement they make relating to the need for people to want Virgins or the need for people to be chaste and remain sexually pure.

There are people who have not kissed the feet of bal.
I believe in chastity and don't see any disadvantage in it.

Like I always say, people will always react to this issue based on their weaknesses.

Why should a guy not be a Virgin and why should he not desire to marry a Virgin?

Abegy... If everyone is reckless about sex and they want to justify it, shouldn't something tell you that something is wrong somewhere? and it's most likely evil?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by walegee(m): 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Laws!! ..
Let em think what they want then grin
kiss
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by nkemdi89(f): 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
Many girls were deflowered based on different circumstances, some poverty, ignorance, peers,rape,being inquisitive,lust,deceit,deliquency and so on. And a man who decides to settle with a virgin has his own choice or preference, no need for the blame game,the level at which girls nowadays sleeps around and commit abortion is nothing to write home about, just the way young girl in owerri during davidos performance got intrigue and followed the crews to their hotel room, in the process of that she was deflowered.
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by captianfreeman(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
kennygee:

I'm well. How are u?
I am good thank you.
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by nkemdi89(f): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Many girls we[color=][/color][color=#006600][/color]re deflowered based on different circumstances, some poverty, ignorance, peers,rape,being inquisitive,lust,deceit,deliquency and so on. And a man who decides to settle with a virgin has his own choice or preference, no need for the blame game,the level at which girls nowadays sleeps around and commit abortion is nothing to write home about, just the way young girl in owerri during davidos performance got intrigue and followed the crews to their hotel room, in the process of that she was deflowered.
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Abbeyunique2(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
ivylyn:

Chai...... Were all that said out of experience?
i'm not married, just stating the obvious. i'll rather marry a well-mannered non-virgin than ill-mannered virgin. happiness and peace of mind before, and during marriage is all that matters
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by alexis007(m): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Different strokes for different folks. As for me...I have a girl I have f##ked countless times, and it does not reduce her worth one bit as far as I am concerned. Put short; She is my exact type of woman. I've been with her relatively long enough to know her strengths and flaws...which I appreciate and tolerate respectively. She also views me in the same light, and $ex is just one of the many ways we prove our feelings to each other.

If the above trend persists, I don't think I'd think twice if the time to choose a life partner presents itself- this f##kmate of mine is the best option as well as the only option. Our affair would get legitimized- for better for worst. I shall not pretend not to anticipate any hitch in our lifelong relationship, but I have known this lady well enough to know that I can tolerate her for any eternity.

My dear brethren, virginity is not a pillar in marriage; trust, tolerance and love rather are. In my case, a well-bored non-virgin is winning it over hundred million virgin Marys.

Endnote: virginity is overrated- like a certain English skipper whose relevance depended only on free-kicks.
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by datigbogirl: 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
marvelck:

Even if we don't disvirgin girls they'll disvirgin us or themselves with cucumber..stop discouraging us...don't hate d player but hate the game.
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
Walexsammy:
so? What's now ur point?
lol exactly my thought
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by enfantdedieu: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
weda virgin or nonvirgin, na gud wife me want!
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by EazyBoi(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
Mtcheeeew, Shoro niyen.

Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by EazyBoi(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

i'm not married, just stating the obvious. i'll rather marry a well-mannered non-virgin than ill-mannered virgin. happiness and peace of mind before, during and after marriage is all that matters
. After marriage or what did u type?
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Vikky014(f): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jalubarika:
Marrying a virgin to me is not really a priority.
I once left a virgin for a non virgin ,it depends on what you want in a woman.
Best of luck in your Gulder Ultimate Search
r u stil with the non virgin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by EazyBoi(m): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
enfantdedieu:
weda virgin or nonvirgin, na gud wife me want!
. My guy, na u pass. #Team *Alubarika sha lo matter* #
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Misterdhee1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
safarigirl:

Simple and Tactful.. Thumbs up sis
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Abbeyunique2(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
EazyBoi:
. After marriage or what did u type?

don't mind my auto correct
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Vikky014(f): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
Arsenate:
lol, this your post doesn't even make any sense (even though it got a couple of likes; I can bet from non-virgin girls consoling themselves grin) .
What makes you think virgin girls can't be sensible, responsible and matured while the non-virgin girl be a replica of Jezebel (I have seen loads of them)
My point is, all things being equal and if given a choice, I will pick a virgin (tear rubber grin) over a non-virgin girl that have been slammed by all the guys on campus
(Why will I pick toks Ranger Rover over a new one?)
exactly
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by CurrentSamuel(m): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
marvelck:

You be fool big one.The virgins wey you dey disvirgin be Stone or stick wey yo go just pick for ground and do anything yo want to do with it.is it not because she accepted that she opened up.you
talk of that will be different thing.asking foolish question .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.