Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... (67744 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin / This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by huntax(m): 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
ghostwritter:
I can only hunt for virgins if i'm sure that will get me rich and also take me to heaven.
If u want true virgins, try date somes girls below SS1 class. (from experience)
S..e.x offender alert... Siren wailing
Paedophile in the house

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by skywalker240(m): 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
funkymatics:

ki leleyi nso? got no time for cyber-fools so gerraout of my way.
......korect

Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by skywalker240(m): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
funkymatics:

ki leleyi nso? got no time for cyber-fools so gerraout of my way.
......korect

Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 12:51am On Apr 04, 2016
Beehshorp:
So op did u create dis thread to stop pre marital sex? Enlighten me more

Lol. Dude... grin U no well
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by yemsai(f): 12:53am On Apr 04, 2016
Damfostopper:
at my age i don't comment on stewpid post
Well...u jst did
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 04, 2016
huntax:

Virgins are so inexperienced in bed... I for one wouldn't marry one.
Imagine explaining to her how to arch her back for a d.oggy

You are wrong bro. If you see the real virgins these days, you won't believe ur eyes. They know all they need to know about sex, they read about sex, gist about sex like they are very active.

So your point here is a little flawed o. A virgin could be taught all this positions by an experienced gf of hers. We girls can be crazy around each other.

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by huntax(m): 7:11am On Apr 04, 2016
kennygee:

You are wrong bro. If you see the real virgins these days, you won't believe ur eyes. They know all they need to know about sex, they read about sex, gist about sex like they are very active.

So your point here is a little flawed o. A virgin could be taught all this positions by an experienced gf of hers. We girls can be crazy around each other.
lol I guess you right... at least, hearing from the horse's mouth. smiley
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Adedayo97(m): 7:23am On Apr 04, 2016
Jalubarika:
Marrying a virgin to me is not really a priority.
I once left a virgin for a non virgin ,it depends on what you want in a woman.
Best of luck in your Gulder Ultimate Search
abi nw i wonder o
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Kanyekels(m): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2016
kennygee:
Lol.
There are guys out there who still want to marry virgins?
So after his philandering ways, he wants a virgin.
I pray he gets an alum or tightener type of virgin.
Oni ranu.
Non-virgin spotted.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by nuelyoyo(m): 8:16am On Apr 04, 2016
kennygee:
Lol.

There are guys out there who still want to marry virgins?

So after his philandering ways, he wants a virgin.

I pray he gets an alum or tightener type of virgin.

Oni ranu.
Chisos! Babe take it easy on us na, this wan too hash oh, with all the features wey God give una, how una want make we throway eyes, biko wanyo wanyo oh.
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 04, 2016
huntax:

lol I guess you right... at least, hearing from the horse's mouth. smiley

What horse?
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Fkforyou(m): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2016
safarigirl:
another thread painting the men as aggressive predators and the women innocent victims

That babe wey dey lick d'banj sweat, wetin she dey find? Tomorrow, they will be blaming men. People have the right to be with whoever they please, just as some people never want to marry virgins, there are those who do. Sex is mutual consent please

Bae, you head correct. You have a discerning mind....thumbs up.

It seems some people are bereft of logical thinking.

Keyword here is choice, everybody have a fvcking right to choose their preference. Who the hell is the OP to question peoples choices?
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by huntax(m): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2016
kennygee:

What horse?
Well I'm implying you were once a virgin, but that didn't affect your skills on your first night of sex
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
huntax:

Well I'm implying you were once a virgin, but that didn't affect your skills on your first night of sex

Osey. Holyspirit. You that knows everything.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

I prefer to marry a sensible , experienced , mature Virgin...

Stupid excuse guys use to console demself dat dia wife has bleeped more guys than the number of their teeth...

Lols... 90% of virgins are responsible and sensible

How market? How is the ban? [size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
divinecode101:

How market? How is the ban? [/size] grin

actually spent more time saving lives than arguing with no brains like you....

now thinking maybe its best i quit nairaland as coming in contact with people like you might diminish my intelligence quotient ....

lols.... get a life dude, online personality ain't real.. try and see if you can use that space occupying lesion ....

grin
divinecode101:

How market? How is the ban? [size=8pt] grin

actually spent more time saving lives than arguing with d likes of you....

now thinking maybe its best i quit nairaland as coming in contact with people like you might diminish my intelligence quotient ....

lols.... get a life dude, online personality ain't real.. try and see if you can use that space occupying lesion to benefit your life...
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

actually spent more time saving lives than arguing with no brains like you....

lols.... get a life dude, online personality ain't real.. try and see if you can use that space occupying lesion ....

grin

actually spent more time saving lives than arguing with d likes of you....

lols.... get a life dude, online personality ain't real.. try and see if you can use that space occupying lesion to benefit your life...

Your spelling is woeful and horrible, try pass UTME and gain admission to the university.
By the way, I am sure those things written there are meant for my friend, I mean your father!! grin grin
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 07, 2016
divinecode101:

Your spelling is woeful and horrible, try pass UTME and gain admission to the university.
By the way, I am sure those things written there are meant for my friend, I mean your father!! grin grin

pained dude, lol @ UTME.. Maybe passing UTME has been your biggest achievement, congratulations but I passed it when it was UME... Like I said, get a life and use your space occupying lesion....
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

pained dude, lol @ UTME.. Maybe passing UTME has been your biggest achievement, congratulations but I passed it when it was UME... Like I said, get a life and use your space occupying lesion....

Son, I am not joking, I can teach the whole of your family, if not for Tecno, low lifers like you will not ever have access to the internet. For your information, I am your father's mate, improve on your spellings before you make another post
Your generation is a waste
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Fraih(f): 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Lol. virginity is overated though, I prefer to marry a sensible responsible, experienced, mature non virgin lady than a senseless irresponsible, happy-go-lucky, obstinate, troublesome virgin.
Gbam!!! cool
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 08, 2016
divinecode101:

Son, I am not joking, I can teach the whole of your family, if not for Tecno, low lifers like you will not ever have access to the internet. For your information, I am your father's mate, improve on your spellings before you make another post
Your generation is a waste

Really, replying u is affecting my intelligence quotient...
Internet personality is not real though... Any one can brag online ... Hit me on dm and see who you are talking with idiot.... Anyways good bye from me, would no longer bother replying a dumb f*ck like you, with nothing in your head than a space occupying lesion that needs to be excised... I wonder how you survive with that low level of IQ. Eish.... F*ck off
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 08, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

Really, replying u is affecting my intelligence quotient...
Internet personality is not real though... Any one can brag online ... Hit me on dm and see who you are talking with idiot.... Anyways good bye from me, would no longer bother replying a dumb f*ck like you, with nothing in your head than a space occupying lesion that needs to be excised... I wonder how you survive with that low level of IQ. Eish.... F*ck off

Stop crying you wasted son of a mother-fu**ng bast**d
Go and be reading brighter grammar I to improve on your English
If you are still hurting, jump into the closest lagoon

Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 08, 2016
divinecode101:

Stop crying you wasted son of a mother-fu**ng bast**d
Go and be reading brighter grammar I to improve on your English
If you are still hurting, jump into the closest lagoon

grin pained dude
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

grin pained dude

MY dog, why are you always repeating what I said
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Rajosh(m): 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Vikky014:
really
You know now
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 16, 2016
divinecode101:

Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 16, 2016
divinecode101:

You are the biggest fool I have ever met online, you are so stupid man... Idiot, just go and commit suicide as your life starts and ends on this forum.. On the real, you are as pathetic as Bleep... Do your parents and the whole world a favour and end it all you idiot....
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2016

I am the biggest fool online, I am a stupid man... Idiot, I will just go and commit suicide as my life starts and ends on this forum.. On the real, I am as pathetic as Bleep... I will do my parents and the whole world a favour and end it all I am an idiot....

really!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Azx3: 5:44am On Jun 15, 2016
there are 2 type of people in this world 1-the people who care & 2- the people who don't care, so if you care about yourself? you have to never go with the flow and you will take many decision in your life, it doesn't matter if you are male or female? but the moment you think that "being virgin shouldn't matter?" it means only one thing, you can't care less or more about it, once u can't care it means you're already took a path cus life just made yo go through it?
Sorry but i don't believe in the crap of "nothing is perfect, Nothing is for sure, was fail trys, was a search? bla bla life force you to do this?....etc" cus nothing will happen unless you make it happen and people have the right to do whatever they want and so life is always about choice's! to win a good prize or to lose the war? isn't about just a one person, in fact the whole system matters But for an issue as Virginity? there will be always those questions in your relationship!
-if you wanted to care, you could save yourself till a trusted engagement like marriage happens?
-are you happy that you had sex with tons of people in your life? and for sure some fancy things will never be forgotten and it will always get in the way of your whole future ?
-did he/she loved someone before? will he remember that love at some point?
-why did my partner didn't care for my old sex life? does it mean he can't care about it?
imagine if you slept with a friend of your partner and he/she didn't mind it, maybe fought over it but then nothing changed? as what's done is done? how can you tell if the person care or not?
*care isn't only about positive things, negative things can be included
A guy who doesn't care about his wife history only means he had history too maybe still have Ongoing so he's cheating? & so A girl who doesn't care about her husband history can mean the same , but what's missing in minds that~having the first time is rly a unique deal, THAT'S a mark in your life? for yourself or your partner this will be a point of fight whenever the mode changes, you might be fooled at how cool men trying to act? or how women are trying to show care? But it's all a forced field..the moment anything break through? everything will be destroyed, what I mean that any female who want a trusted life? should develop the trust in herself before getting bleeped and cry later to call it "was a mistake" and for men they rly have to consider a real relationship/marriage before they bang many girls who would be put in wrong direction later, ending to have a fail society where marriage is nothing but "good deal" yet the husband keep cheating & the wife doing the same? and anyway my whole point is, love can be destroyed so easily specially when it comes to the """troughs of cheating""" this is Real life, you can't trust any human unless there are A Huge thing tied them? this is why a faithful people could have better life for living on honor and purity life, and i'm sure this is the same thing for many people, all want a peaceful real life without fake lies or cheating...this is why you must consider the choice of "do i need to fuckup my life and do random things? or should i care for the future and save myself to meet someone who saved him/herself" and then he/she will be whole for me.
> just thinking that your wife is only belong to you will makes you always happy, same goes for females? when u think that your husband is all yours, u won't even feel that u need anything else.
don't live the imaginary, day dreaming of any love! cus losing your virginity will surly effect your whole life, whole future and will end you up wsting tons of yours faking the lie of "i'm trying to find a proper person" you will never find such thing if you never cared about yourself at the beginning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lover Boy Accidentally Sends Same Text To 32 Girls (pic) / Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.