Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... (67732 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin / This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by EagleEyes001(m): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
virgins after marriage can be trusted by there partners in terms of faithfulness. But for non-virgins you may hardly see the trust even when there is claim of trust. If you can't control your sex urges before marriage, then ask yourself how can you then control it after marriage when your partner is away? Is easy for ladies to trust their partners than the men. The ego of a man can't allow him to see his wife being bang by another man, that's why most of them can't bear to take the risk of marrying non-virgins.
For me I can marry a non-virgin if only she can stay without sex for two years when in courtship with me. That will surely prove how faithful she will be in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Vikky014(f): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Rajosh:
my prayer is to marry God's choice for me irrespective of whatever she may have done before. virginity doesn't guarantee a happy marriage. in short, virgin girls and all these S.U sisters are difficult people to live with.
really
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Vikky014(f): 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
EagleEyes001:
virgins after marriage can be trusted by there partners in terms of faithfulness. But for non-virgins you may hardly see the trust even when there is claim of trust. If you can't control your sex urges before marriage, then ask yourself how can you then control it after marriage when your partner is away? Is easy for ladies to trust their partners than the men. The ego of a man can't allow him to see his wife being bang by another man, that's why most of them can't bear to take the risk of marrying non-virgins.
For me I can marry a non-virgin if only she can stay without sex for two years when in courtship with me. That will surely prove how faithful she will be in marriage.
hmmmm
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Well anything doesn't go
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Jalubarika(m): 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yes ,check my signature
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
wtf! Why are most of you mofos talking like these girls don't want to pop their cherry?! Like its only guy's fault we have so many boreholes and wells? The are responsible for losing their virginity if they were not raped or doing rigorous exercise, nobody forced them to polash come on. A guy can disvirgin amillion and still have the right to want a virgin for a wife just like a girl can decide to close her punni and remain a virgin goddamn it.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Vikky014(f): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
ndcide:
Some people just want to believe that all guys are engaging in illicit and reckless sex. Hence, they add it to every statement they make relating to the need for people to want Virgins or the need for people to be chaste and remain sexually pure.

There are people who have not kissed the feet of bal.
I believe in chastity and don't see any disadvantage in it.

Like I always say, people will always react to this issue based on their weaknesses.

Why should a guy not be a Virgin and why should he not desire to marry a Virgin?

Abegy... If everyone is reckless about sex and they want to justify it, shouldn't something tell you that something is wrong somewhere? and it's most likely evil?
see husband material ooo

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Sayelabola(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jalubarika:
Marrying a virgin to me is not really a priority.
I once left a virgin for a non virgin ,it depends on what you want in a woman.
Best of luck in your Gulder Ultimate Search

Point of correction: it should be Virgin Ultimate Search. lol

And by the way, the ultimate virgins' seekers are those jihadists in Borno state. grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Damfostopper(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
marvelck:
Imagine a guy looking for a virgin girl to marry, after deflowering many girls and sleeping with enough girls. Now, he wants to marry only a virgin girl. So, whats going to happen to all those girls he slept well (some severally), and the ones he also disvirgined? A lot of guys tend to reason or behave like that. He simply wants to eat their cake and also have it...for their mind, I guess. Instead of waiting tlll when its right, he decide to have sex/disvirgin a girl before marriage. Now, you are looking for a virgin girl to marry, when virgins don scarce...Who are we to blame for the scarcity of virgins? Guys of course!
at my age i don't comment on stewpid post
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Ironi: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
alexis007:
Different strokes for different folks. As for me...I have a girl I have f##ked countless times, and it does not reduce her worth one bit as far as I am concerned. Put short; She is my exact type of woman. I've been with her relatively long enough to know her strengths and flaws...which I appreciate and tolerate respectively. She also views me in the same light, and $ex is just one of the many ways we prove our feelings to each other.

If the above trend persists, I don't think I'd think twice if the time to choose a life partner presents itself- this f##kmate of mine is the best option as well as the only option. Our affair would get legitimized- for better for worst. I shall not pretend not to anticipate any hitch in our lifelong relationship, but I have known this lady well enough to know that I can tolerate her for any eternity.

My dear brethren, virginity is not a pillar in marriage; trust, tolerance and love rather are. In my case, a well-bored non-virgin is winning it over hundred million virgin Marys.

Endnote: virginity is overrated- like a certain English skipper whose relevance depended only on free-kicks.

I hope you marry her after fcking her several times.

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Missmossy(f): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
What a thread cheesy some guys though!!

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Jalubarika(m): 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
Vikky014:
r u stil with the non virgin
Yea I'm still at her, check my signature
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Vikky014(f): 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
Jalubarika:
Yea I'm still at her, check my signature
lol.
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by alexis007(m): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ironi:

I hope you marry her after fcking her several times.
did you read my post or was it too long?
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by alexis007(m): 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
safarigirl:
another thread painting the men as aggressive predators and the women innocent victims

That babe wey dey lick d'banj sweat, wetin she dey find? Tomorrow, they will be blaming men. People have the right to be with whoever they please, just as some people never want to marry virgins, there are those who do. Sex is mutual consent please
Your intro lines sucked...but the rest of your message made sense anyway.

Women sure know how to be their own worst enemies. Even in the 21st century... a lady's net worth is tied to a loose piece of skin veiling her gold pot

Even as a chauvinist, this is unfair.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by skywalker240(m): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Kay if you say.
No.
Because you aint. and you know its the truth but you wont admit it.
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
skywalker240:

No.

Because you aint. and you know its the truth but you wont admit it.
If I say I'm not therein would be the untruth.
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by xtervaganza(m): 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
I think it's immoral and classless to demand a virgin when you're not a virgin yourself

And being a virgin does not guarantee happiness.

I know people who married virgin and are bitterly divorced now because the woman would not stop sleeping around
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
well, im no more a virgin due to d fact that my teenage female neigbour introduced it to me at age 4. . never had sex with anyone after her. . . till date.
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
kennygee:
Lol.

There are guys out there who still want to marry virgins?

So after his philandering ways, he wants a virgin.

I pray he gets an alum or tightener type of virgin.

Oni ranu.

You sound a lil experienced in tightning pussy
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Lol. virginity is overated though, I prefer to marry a sensible responsible, experienced, mature non virgin lady than a senseless irresponsible, happy-go-lucky, obstinate, troublesome virgin.

I prefer to marry a sensible , experienced , mature Virgin...

Stupid excuse guys use to console demself dat dia wife has bleeped more guys than the number of their teeth...

Lols... 90% of virgins are responsible and sensible

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

I prefer to marry a sensible , experienced , mature Virgin...

Stupid excuse guys use to console demself dat dia wife has bleeped more guys than the number of their teeth...

Lols... 90% of virgins are responsible and sensible
from ur survey abi
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by JustChris: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
marvelck:
Imagine a guy looking for a virgin girl to marry, after deflowering many girls and sleeping with enough girls. Now, he wants to marry only a virgin girl. So, whats going to happen to all those girls he slept well (some severally), and the ones he also disvirgined? A lot of guys tend to reason or behave like that. He simply wants to eat their cake and also have it...for their mind, I guess. Instead of waiting tlll when its right, he decide to have sex/disvirgin a girl before marriage. Now, you are looking for a virgin girl to marry, when virgins don scarce...Who are we to blame for the scarcity of virgins? Guys of course!

Hey Listen and listen carefully
PLEASE doh doh doh,
I take God beg you
No carry wahala put for guys head
Most girls of nowadays dey use their hands cum dild'o break their stinking a55'ole.
Shiii made me wonder what the fvck is wrong with 'em hoes.
Endtime virgins
Endtime girls
Endtime dildos
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by funkymatics(f): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
skywalker240:
#Team virgin wife
you will use Bluetooth to detect it if she's one. mtcheew as if you are one.
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by funkymatics(f): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
the Bible talked about the foolish virgins and the wise virgins. so a virgin could be foolish cos not only sexual chastity makes a woman virtuous but an extra effort of being wise in character and understanding. there's no sin in being a virgin but to it add wisdom ,that makes the difference.
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by skywalker240(m): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
funkymatics:

you will use Bluetooth to detect it if she's one. mtcheew as if you are one.
grin one fustrated BOREHOLE spotted

Sorry baby,...it aint my fault u lost ur virginity @ 3

Kissess....but aint gonna marry you.
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by LUSTY1759(m): 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
So what do u want us to comment Now?? whts your Point........what Happens to all d Guys that was disvirgined by girls...A-m-i-b-o
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by funkymatics(f): 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
skywalker240:

ki leleyi nso? got no time for cyber-fools so gerraout of my way.
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by funkymatics(f): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
skywalker240:

Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by slyrone(m): 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
marvelck:
what nonSense is this one vomiting? if u ve nothing to say oga go blow whistle abeg
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by skywalker240(m): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
funkymatics:

Who be this thing?

Come....look me well am not ur age, so dont talk to me anyhow,.so if u no use dat ur small brain, u go hate me i swear for nairaland

If u mention me again i promise u am gonna be a real fire everywhere u go.

U dis small rat,. qoute me again wether u no go know urself

By the way why u qoute me?...no try am again 4 ur life. B!itch
Re: When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... by huntax(m): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
kennygee:
Lol.

There are guys out there who still want to marry virgins?

So after his philandering ways, he wants a virgin.

I pray he gets an alum or tightener type of virgin.

Oni ranu.
Virgins are so inexperienced in bed... I for one wouldn't marry one.
Imagine explaining to her how to arch her back for a d.oggy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lover Boy Accidentally Sends Same Text To 32 Girls (pic) / Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.