Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Can Anyone Translate This For Me, I Think I Figured It Out, But I Am Not Positiv - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Anyone Translate This For Me, I Think I Figured It Out, But I Am Not Positiv (6566 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / Pls Yorubas Help Me Translate This To English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Translate This For Me, I Think I Figured It Out, But I Am Not Positiv by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 04, 2016
OkoAnike:

And I want to ask, where is infidelity in all of this, who is the cheater here.... Huummmm
This young man is innocent stop making fire where there is no flame, what did the do? The woman u are talking about is in Nigeria you guys are US.
Let me ask you, are you in Love with the young man and you are looking for a way to have him, because I know what people like you are capable of... Hey go get a home for your self and leave them to work out their life.
What him shocked.....I ain't ever seen the man!!
Re: Can Anyone Translate This For Me, I Think I Figured It Out, But I Am Not Positiv by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 04, 2016
obiak4:

serve eleyi ti sunu,si ben por, kafara anya

to whom brain is given sence is expected.
So show some
Re: Can Anyone Translate This For Me, I Think I Figured It Out, But I Am Not Positiv by 30secs(m): 7:28am On Apr 04, 2016
emmydeep:

You mean your father is? Sory man, have a responsible father next time.

BIG FO.O.O.O.OL
LoL.. And you think the oyibo girl will consider you after seeing all the foolishness you're displaying online? I no blame you sha, na home training wey you no get

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Translate This For Me, I Think I Figured It Out, But I Am Not Positiv by 30secs(m): 7:37am On Apr 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You disrespect an show disregard for that an your partner's love when you cheat.
I'm not the one who disrespected it.....cheaters do.

Infidelity is grounds for divorce.
And how exactly are you sure he's being cheating on the wife?
Re: Can Anyone Translate This For Me, I Think I Figured It Out, But I Am Not Positiv by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2016
30secs:
And how exactly are you sure he's being cheating on the wife?
That's why We need this read out in English. I was only speaking of if he was/is.
Re: Can Anyone Translate This For Me, I Think I Figured It Out, But I Am Not Positiv by OkoAnike(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That's why We need this read out in English. I was only speaking of if he was/is.

My dear, your statement are not conditional. You spoke/write affirmative about him been a cheater, but like I told you earlier GO AND GET A HOME FOR YOUR SELF instead of breaking people's home.
Learn to give people an option of may be/ may be not.
After all it has been fully interprets, well detailed and perfectly explained but you are head bent that the young man is a cheater, directly indicating that you have other intention other than MAKING THEIR MARRIAGE WORK, again go get a home for your self, ok.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Translate This For Me, I Think I Figured It Out, But I Am Not Positiv by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2016
OkoAnike:

[s]My dear, your statement are not conditional. You spoke/write affirmative about him been a cheater, but like I told you earlier GO AND GET A HOME FOR YOUR SELF instead of breaking people's home.
Learn to give people an option of may be/ may be not.[/s]
Nope.I meant what I said to that guy.Goodbye.
Re: Can Anyone Translate This For Me, I Think I Figured It Out, But I Am Not Positiv by Dblpleasure(f): 10:37am On Apr 14, 2016
Just a thank you to most everone for your kind help, and for the curious... we had a long conversation, and since I believe him, and most of u, we are still married. Honestly it's been a few years now, and we are still adjusting to the intercultural marriage thing!

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Translate This For Me, I Think I Figured It Out, But I Am Not Positiv by gossipatrol(f): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2016
Dblpleasure:
Just a thank you to most everone for your kind help, and for the curious... we had a long conversation, and since I believe him, and most of u, we are still married. Honestly it's been a few years now, and we are still adjusting to the intercultural marriage thing!

Thank God! Wish you both a happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Translate This For Me, I Think I Figured It Out, But I Am Not Positiv by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2016
Dblpleasure:
Good to know you're still married.
No thanks to the Nay sayers already clamouring for divorce.
It's always wise not to jump into conclusion.
Re: Can Anyone Translate This For Me, I Think I Figured It Out, But I Am Not Positiv by olac21(m): 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Nope.I meant what I said to that guy.Goodbye.
[s]

Useless girl...

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Translate This For Me, I Think I Figured It Out, But I Am Not Positiv by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
olac21:
[s]

Useless girl...
Why do you waste yer time on something so "useless"
Re: Can Anyone Translate This For Me, I Think I Figured It Out, But I Am Not Positiv by eyinjuege: 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What him shocked.....I ain't ever seen the man!!

Hahahahaah grin grin

Una no go kill person for nairaland oooo
Re: Can Anyone Translate This For Me, I Think I Figured It Out, But I Am Not Positiv by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
eyinjuege:

Hahahahaah grin grin

Una no go kill person for nairaland oooo
Me!? Did you see what that guy was claiming?!
Re: Can Anyone Translate This For Me, I Think I Figured It Out, But I Am Not Positiv by Chaliblinka: 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
*I believe most ov us ain't new to ultimate cycler*

*It is easy and straight.....donate #12,500 and get 50k in return but it not always easy to get d 50k on tym cuz ov downliners*

*Gettn u downliners and hasten ur pay day is wah we are for....

*NB*
*WE DON'T GIVE DOWNLINERS TO EXISTING ACCOUNT HENCE YOU HAVE TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT WITH OUR MATRIX LINK*....join d whatsapp group if u are ready..

Open Dis link via whatsapp
https:///FDo2N4Jq2Lm3jsFtb2qyXw

Or chat me up via 08034972028
Re: Can Anyone Translate This For Me, I Think I Figured It Out, But I Am Not Positiv by K360Degree(m): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
Oko mi ajao,(my husband Ajao) omo aroloja yajiyan, (the child of aroloja come and eat pounded yam) Esi oja mee je,( no fish, i will eat) omo ina kankan idi abari ( a child of fire beneath a maize cake) lol! this is just too beautiful it actually remind me of Home (ule mio! bi toge..!)
Re: Can Anyone Translate This For Me, I Think I Figured It Out, But I Am Not Positiv by phlio666(m): 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
Dblpleasure:
Lol , every day I get scammer messages, i know the game. I am not uneducated, i have spent considerable amount of of time in nigeria, and yes even in the villages.
people dont kno the vaule of what they ve until the lose it,,,,i wish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Would It Take Me To Learn Yoruba / See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) / I Cant Control Lusting After Ladies Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.