Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her (87077 Views)

Lady Fainted After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win / Banky W Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO Award Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by DonBobes(m): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Drabeey:
Lalsticlala, mynd44
Food don ready

But wait oooo

What is aunty linda even saying here, who is she referring to?

Anyway...

DrabeeyWasHere

oh boy, u say food? Amala wey de hot lik hell b ds o. See hw ds woman bring wizkid out, chei derz God o Linda.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by wescoboy: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ha! So that little boy is 25 ehn? I was thinking he is like 14. But wait o, how many bastards has he produced? Is he also a bastard because like begets like? I jus wan know ni pls no vex o.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
afroniger:
I kinda believe Linda's version concerning her 'Celibacy' considering that she once confessed to being circumcised. I even doubt she has ever enjoyed sex. undecided

Anyone in showbiz (including Aproko Linda herself) should understand that their 'private lives' are 'fair game' -- in other words there's nothing really private about it. Such is the double edged sword and price of fame. undecided

Yea circumcised women can't enjoy sex.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Akaujaa(m): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=TrumpDonald post=44368709][/quote]

Read through Linda's reply thoroughly and you'll notice she was struggling to make a point. Silence is golden bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by stayblack: 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
THIS NAIJA SO CALLED CELEB...SO FAKE...AND THIS LADYGAGA WITH BASKET MOUTH...WELL SHE FIT DEM...FAKE PEOPLE.. grin SAI BABA..

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
afroniger:
I kinda believe Linda's version concerning her 'Celibacy' considering that she once confessed to being circumcised. I even doubt she has ever enjoyed sex. undecided

Anyone in showbiz (including Aproko Linda herself) should understand that their 'private lives' are 'fair game' -- in other words there's nothing really private about it. Such is the double edged sword and price of fame. undecided
i'v always bn seeing showbiz! what does it mean?
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
DonBobes:

oh boy, u say food? Amala wey de hot lik hell b ds o. See hw ds woman bring wizkid out, chei derz God o Linda.

I tell you
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by RichYoungNigga: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:

Look at this lame boy

Stop hating biko
Hating ??
Please
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by RichYoungNigga: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
emi14:

Hahahaha, Linda is too classy to stink. The world of fragrance,cosmetics and fashion in general says no even when nature admits.

Perfect journalism to Linda Ikeji anyway

Too classy to stink ??
Have a nice day
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
I am sure Tania Omotayo would be somewhere laughing her ass out. I hate this Linda with a passion seriously some people's lives are still very private even if they are celebrities. If she were overseas she would have gotten 9 shots in the head by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by henryhemon(m): 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wizkid is actually acting like a kid. But Linda can lie about celibacy part,yes you stop doing entertainers but you do politicians .......one i am sure of is that Randy senator from kogi,saraki's pal. Yes.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by oribi(m): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kjking:
it's the rule of the game bro

der bizness
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by dare2differ: 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Hating ??
Please

Look at this one

What do you have? undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by BlackPencil: 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
I believe Linda. It's typical of some of us to go about claiming to have slept with a lady cos we know anyone that hears would believe since it's what they want to hear.
If to say linda no get money pass this wizkid child ,the 30 year old claiming 25 for insult her poor life tire.
Kid doesn't have a house yet?shame.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by miketayo(m): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
mrlaw93:
Aunty Linda is jst trying hard to defend herself. Wizkid director actually fvck ur smelly ass. And fvck u for saying wizkid will come and go bt LIB is here to say. Shut up ma! Linda will come and go and Wizkid evergreen songs are here to stay. B1tch!

#UglyOldBitchLinda

na wa oo serious hating. which one is ur own in their matter?
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by dare2differ: 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
fatshadys:

You can be my blog manager mail me .and send your c.v
Are you alright?
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by guiddoti: 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
lindol hatch my wizknidle wella grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Missmossy(f): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chai!! These ones have no iota of shame at all. Always washing their dirty linen in public.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Einl:

I don't get Nigerians sometimes. Why is marriage so important?? Why do people put it as a pinnacle of ones life especially for women If she is single and happy what is then the problem Calling her unmarried is not an insult. Na immature insult to say a woman should get married. Why you no fit go marry her?? She tell u say marriage De hungry her

Na until when she reach menopause that's when she'll know it time to get married??

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by dare2differ: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
dumo1:
I am sure Tania Omotayo would be somewhere laughing her ass out. I hate this Linda with a passion seriously some people's lives are still very private even if they are celebrities. If she were overseas she would have gotten 9 shots in the head by now.
Go ans shoot her na

Hater oshi!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by SeunOdumusi(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
Happy Sunday to Nairalanders!
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by lielbree: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
BreadandBeans:
But Linda u sef go and marry na angry tongue
Is it by force to marry?
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by dare2differ: 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
BreadandBeans:

Na until when she reach menopause that's when she'll know it time to get married??
You can give her your fada to marry na
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:
You can giver her your fada to marry na

Lame thing!

grin

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by alobright17(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
dukecharles:
Linda's reply is more matured and well articulated, wizkid wrote like a crying kid.
He has passed his message no matter how it looks we all have heard it now.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by dare2differ: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
BreadandBeans:

grin

No be you her unmarried status dey cause distress
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Donopolover(m): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Beef is all i see....
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by HugeMac: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
dumo1:
Why give yourself head ache over someone who does not know you exist ? HATE is for the weak minded
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by DamieJos(m): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] I'm more endeard to the version of Linda. Her response is very matured and professional. She's also honest to some extend by accepting that she's not being living a sex free life. Thumbs up to her.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
BreadandBeans:
But Linda u sef go and marry na angry tongue
And then what
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by IghravweIG(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
esthel:
If Linda in her own statement has made it clear she has celebrity friends and won't dish out their gists, then why operating on double standards, wat is good for the goose is good for the gander, then start balanced amebo if that is wat puts food on ur table, u don't make some particular celebs d butt of your jokes and make others ridiculous, she shld stop it. When it comes to her own issues, she's always quick to refute it, now u know how people feel when u write trash abt them, deal with it.
Best comment so far.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by OkoAnike(m): 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
mrlaw93:
Aunty Linda is jst trying hard to defend herself. Wizkid director actually fvck ur smelly ass. And fvck u for saying wizkid will come and go bt LIB is here to say. Shut up ma! Linda will come and go and Wizkid evergreen songs are here to stay. B1tch!

#UglyOldBitchLinda

I hope and pray that wizkid ever green music of these generation will stay for ever... Huummmm, but my brother i doubt if that will ever come true, greater music, most ever green music, better ever green music of older generation has come & gone, so what is so special and ever green in what wizkid is saying?

It's quit unfortunate for these generation, quit unfortunate, may God help these new age.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) / Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" / Mercy Eke Shows Her Backside In Pre-Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.