Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,688 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her (87079 Views)

Lady Fainted After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win / Banky W Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO Award Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by dare2differ: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
This linda is so lame.
Everyone knows her vagina stinks.
Don't let the designers bag fool you, the very first time i met her, she stinks like a pile of steaming shiit

Look at this lame boy

Stop hating biko
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by emi14: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
This linda is so lame.
Don't let the designers bag fool you, the very first time i met her, she stinks like a pile of steaming shiit
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by otokx(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
ghuzy01:
Omo, see traffic.seun u dey ball o!!!!

balling like a king
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Omg I LOVE Linda Ikeji!!!

Nice response. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by gabazin080(m): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
driand:
don't be a child of hate, you f00l
is English your problem or u don't have brain. even the accused has admitted she is ugly,.so y quoting me nd writing poo
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by fatshadys: 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:

start your own blog undecided

You can be my blog manager mail me .and send your c.v

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
This linda is so lame.

Okay now it's obvious you're just a LYING HATER!
She doesn't stink!

You can hate her personality or person but don't tell lies against her. Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by cirmuell(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
this girl go finish this boy career if she no take time o.
this one get sense so? undecided wetin u write?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Kjking(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
well I think they both have some iota of truism in their allegations.... plus wasn't expecting Linda to come accept the fact that she slept with wizKID manager.... and that was really a childish reaction wizkid
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by emi14: 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hahahaha, Linda is too classy to stink. The world of fragrance,cosmetics and fashion in general says no even when nature admits.

Perfect journalism to Linda Ikeji anyway.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by oribi(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
i really don't feel either of them at all..Yes she owns one of the most popular blog online but why not write about positive things at least for once about the entertainer's? and as for wizkid he does not always have to respond to her... angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by emi14: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
This linda is so lame.

Hahahaha, Linda is too classy to stink. The world of fragrance,cosmetics and fashion in general says no even when nature admits.

Perfect journalism to Linda Ikeji anyway
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by dare2differ: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
charix:
Chai. The thing pepper the old woman. The story is likely true. Both of them're wrong; Linda for being an old, unmarried, _dildo-using _bitch and Wizkid for getting things on hire but acting like he purchased them. I'm now beginning to see I'm even richer than these yeyebrities.

Na so hin dey pepper your broke ass
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by lekonso: 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
You can't afford to be messing around in their circle. So, no, I have NEVER slept with Wizkid's director.

I believe you

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by tkatechy(m): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lolllll Wizkid Don reply our aunty Linda, me sef dey wonder if Linda talk say he rent car and baba nla still get 4cars outstanding must he buy everything ahhhhh, don't forget his the highest paid Pepsi Ambassador in Africa, with glo endorsement again ahhhhh ahhhhh aunty Linda, also 4th richest Nigerian musician according to forbes 2015. WHERE LINDA?

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by KissCODE(m): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
BreadandBeans:
But Linda u sef go and marry na angry tongue
grin she go marry herself? Pay her a visit with a ring.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Kjking(m): 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
oribi:
i really don't feel either of them at all..Yes she owns one of the most popular blog online but why not write about positive things at least for once about the entertainer's? and as for wizkid he does not always have to respond to her... angry angry angry angry
bro negative news spreads like wild fire.... so don't blame her... it's the code for bloggers
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
dare2differ:

Na so hin dey pepper your broke ass
K.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by lekonso: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
This linda is so lame.

You are a vagabond and a lier
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by TrumpDonald(m): 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=Akaujaa post=44367677]Childish, I must say. Linda just elevated Wizkid and made him look like he said the truth. If I were her, replying Wizkid would be tantamount to further degrading my personality.[/quote

Guy, silence they say, is consent. If she kept quite, some may think its true...although it maybe true. So replying reduces d number of people dat will bliv wat wizkid said.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Dunexxx(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
This linda is so lame.

U sound like a pained deluded being.
I think ure a big liar. lies will get u nowhere.

get real!
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Charles271: 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Like seriously Linda,u can be very very annoying,honestly....U think u have ur mouth Nd u can run it as u like,right?Nd u think u have all the money 2 buy any man like u said,right?Oge nwanyi na agakwa aga ooo grin But am not saying u should rush into any man out of frustration Nd ask him 2 marry u maybe out of frustration or something grin Just take ur time but na echeckikwe time oooo tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by alobright17(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
what concern Linda with the house been bought or rented ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Linda ikeji is ruthlessly wicked

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by sinola(m): 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Drabeey:

Oh Wizkid...what a child! (my response ...hehe)

So my darling little 'friend' Wizkid came on my IG page this morning to blast me for writing yesterday that he was given quit notice at the Lekki home he claimed he bought some years ago, which he actually rented. He threatened to beat me up...called me an ugly old bitch...(I'm ugly? lol) says I don't have a man (crying over that..) and called my mum a loser...(what a child).

Anyway, all that don't matter, people have said worse to me...what I wanted to address is the part where he said I slept with his director and he left me in a hotel...that one I will definitely want to address because some people actually believe it. That my dear friends, is a lie! Please continue...

First and foremost, I've never met Wizkid one on one. I've only seen him once in real life on stage at a show a few years ago. I've never met anybody who is his director. Guess he put that line in his comments to defame me. You that mad that people now know the house is not yours? Lol.

Trust me, if I knew someone was Wizkid's director, I'd rather kill myself than sleep with him or any other entertainer for that matter (except maybe he's my husband..hehe) because I know how some of these entertainers are...they kiss and tell a lot. You can't afford to be messing around in their circle. So, no, I have NEVER slept with Wizkid's director. I live a celibate life..most of the time. (Though, that has to end soon...I'm getting old and missing out on that part of life...lol)

I've always been an advocate of women respecting their bodies and owning their own. And I feel sex should only happen when you're in committed relationship (that is if you can't wait till marriage) and I recommend celibacy for a long as you're not committed to someone. There's absolutely no dignity in sleeping around and messing around with different men. It's ugly and God don't like ugly. So no, I'm not that woman, and will never be that woman. Nice try, Wizkid!

Having said that, I'm sure, you wonder why Wizkid is so mad at me? To be honest, I don't know either. All I know is that his beef with me started a long time ago but he decided to start bashing me online after I refused a meeting with him. A few months ago, he asked his PR people to contact me, that he wanted to talk to me. For some reason, he thought I didn't like him and I was hurting his image online. He wanted to see how I could write more positive things about him but I turned down the meeting. Not that I have anything against him, I sincerely don't! I think he's an amazing talent and one of the few music stars in Nigeria with a midas touch. So this wasn't personal. I just didn't want to meet him. If he lobbies me then it means I won't be able to write anything about him anymore...and my job is to write...about everything, including entertainers.

I am cordial with some of them...many of them I have never met. I try to stay away from gatherings where they are because the more friends you make in the entertainment industry, the less you can write. And that will inadvertently affect your work. The few ones that I call acquaintances, it's hard to write about them because you feel you're cool with them and even when you write, they call you to complain. So, the fewer 'friends' I have in the entertainment industry, the better my job will be.

So Wizkid can bash me all he wants...but I will continue to do my job. Maybe he thinks the more he bashes me, then I will stop writing about him? Won't work. But meanwhile, if he tells a lie about me, I will address it. LIB plans to be around for a long time...some of these people will come and go! :-).

Thanks everyone and Wizkid's fans for reading my response.

Oh and by the way, did I mention that his Porsche car is also on hire purchase? Oh shit, I just mentioned that! And no, darling, you're not 25! We know your real age! Continue to have an amazing career while I watch and continue to celebrate you.
Kisses

Source:

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/oh-wizkidwhat-child-my-response-hehe.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by tommychow(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
pipz:
Aunty Linda, Wizzywizzy has replied u oooo

He's saying it as if anyone who hasn't achieved what he has and probably would counts as unsuccessful and sad.

So if we compare Wizkid to people younger and far more successful than him, he should feel old and sad?

Linda is richer than probably 98% of nigerian women her age in this dead country. WHY THE HELL WOULD SHE BE 35 AND SAD?

If he's saying everyone one must have his wealth and fame to be fulfilled in life, he's really thinking like a child.

The irony is, I really like his songs and hate Linda Ikeji's blog, her website is depressing. He's really coming off as a boy with no class.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by oribi(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kjking:
bro negative news spreads like wild fire.... so don't blame her... it's the code for bloggers
don't always have to be so
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Avalon316:
Ibo girls and celibacy..

But why is it hard for Yoruba girls to go celibate? They go just dey share the thing everywhere.

I don't think u've ever bn around prostitutes in naija, especially abuja and Lagos. Igbo language is their lingua franca. True story. Just close ur mouth when they're talkin abt virtuous women in Naija. Maybe some northern/middlebelt tribes will get DT title.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Kjking(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
oribi:
don't always have to be so
it's the rule of the game bro
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by repogirl(f): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wizkid has proven himself from time to time to be a LIAR!

Not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by XirMaze(m): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
I think itx time for nigerianx to xtart having deir own purge day...in order to kill d grudgex we have for someone or xomething
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
drnairalov:
but linda has a vendetta, i understand she is a blogger, but ,most times she protects her friends from the public eye and anything bad about others she ' ll be the first to carry it... but e be like say wizzy insult touch am small.

anyways this wizkid and Linda matter, you people don't be fooled, open hatred is hidden love ,dey might get married

Chaii but who be DAT sunshine for her IG page DAT person no get joy oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) / Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" / Mercy Eke Shows Her Backside In Pre-Birthday Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.