Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her (87074 Views)

Lady Fainted After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO 2017 Awards Win / Banky W Congratulates Wizkid On His MOBO Award Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by darealsola(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
drnairalov:

lol tncx
u welcome
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
This linda is so lame.
Everyone knows her vagina stinks.
Don't let the designers bag fool you, the very first time i met her, she stinks like a pile of steaming shiit
kids strutting on NL.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by alexlee50: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Have you met her ??
I guess your answer is "No"
I guess u have met her that is why you know her vagina stinks?
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by fatshadys: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Babe pls grow up and blog someting reasonable where are we heeded in Nigeria, religious fighters,economic problems not who Bleep who . Please babe I want to read something meaningful on your blog not bags or Bleep pls then lastly let your private life be private no one cares call me for more advice bellash04@gmail.com thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Rotimi47: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nothing wey man no go hear!
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Walelavender(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
We Believe Wizkid Auntygringringringrin

We never expected you to admit to what wizzy said cause we know you.

That's why we are giving you the same treatment we give Lai Mohammed, ie you say something and we take the opposite cause that is where the truth is.

There are some truths in what you said though, I agree with you that you stopped bleeping entertainers long ago, nah politicians sure pass now.

Celibacy kor Queen mother ni.

Shey you dey single ni? Goan marry her nah make I see how you will be able to prove to her family that you're not after her money.

Expect no respect from Laura cause you will never get it.

But Linda will change your life and set you up financially and you will start sipping expensive drinks from your breast pocket instead of beer.

Bear in mind though that she has no private life so she might post your dick pik online someday just to make her female readers and other enemy celebs jealous.

And that her sister will do to you what Solange did to Jay Z. Her own go worse sef cause she's an African, a Nigerian. Nah die you dey walahi.
This is a wicked statement gaskiya! grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by freecocoa(f): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Needn't (contraction of need not)

RIP English
And Rip English because?

Dumb dumb
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by ogwuche4u(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

I don't have time for kids. Have a nice day
sorry grand father. go get a life.
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by ghuzy01: 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Omo, see traffic.seun u dey ball o!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by driand(m): 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
This linda is so lame.
Everyone knows her vagina stinks.
Don't let the designers bag fool you, the very first time i met her, she stinks like a pile of steaming shiit
you lie! angry and what would you gain from assassinating her character?
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by tommychow(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Guy, the fact here is Wizkid has a spoilt brat mentality. Yes, he's talented and rich but does that mean we should jump on his bus and support his lack of class? Not me o! See some Wizkid fans (obviously, the razz ones) attacking Linda like it's not her job to be brutally honest. Lol, the fact that she's mad rich is adding to the hating.

When you're unbiased, you can see how insecure and shallow some little minded boys on this thread actually look. They'll probably wanna bash me after reading this comment.

Click on "quote" and bash me too, I'm waiting.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by driand(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
gabazin080:
dis woman no get shame at all.

[b]dis woman no get shame at all.

[/b]dis woman no get shame at all.

He threatened to beat me up...called me an ugly old Dam...(I'm ugly? lol) says I don't have a man (crying over that..) and called my mum a loser...(what a child).. SO ALL THIS WERE TRUE EXCEPT FOR SLEEPING WITH HIS AGENT.

SO ANTY LINDA KNOWS SHE IS UGLY
don't be a child of hate, you f00l
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Einl(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
BreadandBeans:
But Linda u sef go and marry na angry tongue
I don't get Nigerians sometimes. Why is marriage so important?? Why do people put it as a pinnacle of ones life especially for women If she is single and happy what is then the problem Calling her unmarried is not an insult. Na immature insult to say a woman should get married. Why you no fit go marry her?? She tell u say marriage De hungry her

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by kingthreat(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Linda ikeji celibate my foot. All the vibrators, dildos wey ytou dey use nko. The biggest mistake i can ever make is go to linda ikejis house and eat her cucumber.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by dare2differ: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
We Believe Wizkid Auntygringringringrin

We never expected you to admit to what wizzy said cause we know you.

That's why we are giving you the same treatment we give Lai Mohammed, ie you say something and we take the opposite cause that is where the truth is.

There are some truths in what you said though, I agree with you that you stopped bleeping entertainers long ago, nah politicians sure pass now.

Celibacy kor Queen mother ni.

Shey you dey single ni? Goan marry her nah make I see how you will be able to prove to her family that you're not after her money.

Expect no respect from Laura cause you will never get it.

But Linda will change your life and set you up financially and you will start sipping expensive drinks from your breast pocket instead of beer.

Bear in mind though that she has no private life so she might post your dick pik online someday just to make her female readers and other enemy celebs jealous.

And that her sister will do to you what Solange did to Jay Z. Her own go worse sef cause she's an African, a Nigerian. Nah die you dey walahi.

You are a hater joor

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by ademolaaoc(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
Interesting and highly intelligent writeup. But.... I have reservations.

Kindly download and support my new Magazine edition. It is presently trending and will like you to be part too. thank you.

here is the link for download only. http://www.tellnig.com/stride-magazine-issue-4/

1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by dare2differ: 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
fatshadys:
Babe pls grow up and blog someting reasonable where are we heeded in Nigeria, religious fighters,economic problems not who Bleep who . Please babe I want to read something meaningful on your blog not bags or Bleep pls then lastly let your private life be private no one cares call me for more advice bellash04@gmail.com thanks
start your own blog undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by shiimah: 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Everybody is just being too envious of Linda Ikeji. I believe her, she is kind of responsible and always minding her business. She makes money, she spends her money the way she wants nd some people who can't even afford a tokunbo gulf car will talk.
Wizkid nd co are always of the opinion that Linda Ikeji isn't married yet. I tell U, if she needs a husband today, men will queue at her banana island mansion. But first, before u blast Linda for not having a husband, U will also ask Oprah Winifred d same question.
Leave the Beautiful young woman alone and face your music while she face her blog.
Dear Linda, the more they blast, the more U re winning more fans.

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by dare2differ: 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Men can hate...... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by fashrola(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Avalon316:
Ibo girls and celibacy..

But why is it hard for Yoruba girls to go celibate? They go just dey share the thing everywhere.

Female genital mutilation was a popular ritual rites in the South East

@Seun come and defend your crush oo grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by tkatechy(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Linda sef, ahhhhh ahhhhh so he dey pain u sef, last tym I checked @2015 Wizkid is the forth richest celebrity in Nigeria "Wizkid: Ayodeji Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid is the fourth richest Nigerian artist in 2015. Wizkid is the highest paid Pepsi Ambassador in Africa. He is also the C.E.O of Starboy Entertainment. Wizkid is also an Ambassador of Globacom Nigeria." with all the endorsement ahhhhh ahhhhh aunty Linda, wait sef say na sin if pesin hire something, it's not as if he does not hve a car, who know sef if Linda actually bought the mansion once or shez paying installmentally #just saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by dare2differ: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
Funshorrh:
from her write up. She has indeed slept with wizkid's director. She has now realised the importance of husband, saying her celibacy would end soon. Lol..
Thought she wanted to maintain her singlehood till she's 70.

Better go and get married nd get a life..

You no get sense
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by macaranta(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Linda has started again..
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by driand(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
mrlaw93:
Aunty Linda is jst trying hard to defend herself. Wizkid director actually fvck ur smelly ass. And fvck u for saying wizkid will come and go bt LIB is here to say. Shut up ma! [size=20pt] Linda will come and go and Wizkid evergreen songs are here to stay [/size] . B1tch!

#UglyOldBitchLinda
I actually think it's gonna be the other way round

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by MurderX: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
But Linda we all knew when this boy was a kid na, remeber holla @ your boy video? Wizzy couldnt be more than 20 when he did that song, he was so so a boy. Wizkid cant be over 25, I no believe that part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by pipz(m): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Aunty Linda, Wizzywizzy has replied u oooo

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by tommychow(m): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
mrlaw93:
Aunty Linda is jst trying hard to defend herself. Wizkid director actually fvck ur smelly ass. And fvck u for saying wizkid will come and go bt LIB is here to say. Shut up ma! Linda will come and go and Wizkid evergreen songs are here to stay. B1tch!

#UglyOldBitchLinda

Guy, chill. You're coming off as a 12 year old fan-girl. Control your hormones. Google "Linda Ikeji" and tell me her pictures are truly ugly.

Btw, was Wizkid fine before? Short and ugly but talented. I like his songs but dude still looking razz after all this years.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Okpueze1(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
Trust me, if I knew someone was Wizkid's director, I'd rather kill myself than sleep with him or any other entertainer for that matter (except maybe he's my husband..hehe) because I know how some of these entertainers are...they kiss and tell a lot.
Which means you actually sleep around and slept with his director without knowing that 'the man' is Wizkid's Director? You just confirmed you slept with the director!!! cry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by esthel(f): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
If Linda in her own statement has made it clear she has celebrity friends and won't dish out their gists, then why operating on double standards, wat is good for the goose is good for the gander, then start balanced amebo if that is wat puts food on ur table, u don't make some particular celebs d butt of your jokes and make them look ridiculous while protecting your so called friend because they kiss ur ass and those that refused to kiss ur ass u shame them, she shld stop it. When it comes to her own issues, she's always quick to refute it, now u know how people feel when u write trash abt them, deal with it. I pray they don't pour acid on her one of these days. You made money from blogging but u can still choose to respect urself rather than drag issues with boys she can even mother, we're u paid to destroy his career.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by Olarwharley(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
All I'd say is all is fair in war cos I don't think d beef between these guys will end anytime soon..
Re: Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her by SmSolo: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kill with the sword? Die by the sword!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) / Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" / Mercy Eke Shows Her Backside In Pre-Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.