Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

I Had A Blood Covenant - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Blood Covenant (25429 Views)

Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions / Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by DECOtech(m): 10:50pm On Mar 20, 2011
MY SON! , YOU -ARE -DOOOMED! (Thats what you get for allowing love get the better part of you) angry
G-money:

Small boy, you really have only one way out in this matter. Any other way you take will lead to you becoming a great chief in hell.

Way out: Give your life to Jesus - He is the way, the truth and the light. You need Him now more than ever.
I love this person.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 21, 2011
Easy in, not easy out.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by PhysicsMHD(m): 2:22am On Mar 21, 2011
?
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by 190: 2:24am On Mar 21, 2011
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by tjskii(f): 8:45am On Mar 21, 2011
in this day and age, after countless nigerian films and talk on the matter, u still engaged in this sort of behaviour, watever ur eye sees, u shud just take it ingood faith
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by kuyola(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
blood covenant is old fashioned and as a matter of fact ...you'll only have the consequences on ur head...

Nowadays people see cheating as a normal thing
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
kennethoko:
I Had a Blood Covenant

I have a girlfriend whom I have dated for 8 years. Five years ago, we took a blood covenant by drawing each others blood saying Psalms from the bible and made these vows: to love each other forever, to marry, not to cheat, and not to lie.

Now she is seeing another man says she doesn't care if the oath kills her or not. The problem is that I still love her so much. What do I do and what is her future especially when we said that the oath can never be broken till natural death kills one of us?

Please comments needed fast.
break oats jorr nothing go happen since na the girl cheated first not your fault God knows
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by mzhotice: 3:09pm On May 03, 2015
Have u finally moved on?
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by jaratunes1: 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
any body knows anything about www.Jaratunes.com.ng
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by jaratunes1: 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
any body knows anything about www.hipmusicbox.com
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by zexy2030(m): 2:51am On Dec 29, 2019
papermoon:
i suggest you pay a visit to mountain of fire and miracles and get a deliverance session.blood is the strongest thing that can bind two people.im not gonna get on you and say WHY THE HELL DID YOU GO FOR A BLOOD COVENANT??ARE YOU A VAMPIRE?
Dullards are saying shits here, what's the difference between raw sex, Mouth Gig and drink rawblood all na blood covenant..so weytin do dem, wey u Neva do a thousand times to men.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by DenreleDave(m): 8:11am On Dec 29, 2019
Seun:
You and the girl should go for separate for prayer and fasting if it makes you feel better!

Otherwise, this is a non-issue. The girl has left you and the blood covenant is not going to bring her back. If she can leave you despite her belief in the eficacy of the blood covenant, then she must really dislike you right now!

Perhaps you took her for granted because you thought the blood covenant will make her stay with you? Perhaps you tried to use the blood covenant to threaten her to stay with you? Such behaviours can cause love to disappear!

Alagba seun, u sef dey.. Welcome sir, man of God
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by DenreleDave(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2019
chistiana:
oh boy, dont try looking for another babe, they wanna spoil ur life and ur future u have done the worst thing, the things that can lead to ur death, if u know u wanna go for another woman, pls pls and pls inform ur parents so u can go for spiritual prayers, u have done the worst that can ever happen to a man. well i think Love dey shark ur head, Love is blind.

u life is more importants,

live the girl, let her live her life but go for prayers

Shey e no go affect the girl ni, why r u guys concerned abt the guy
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Op howfar.

Is any of you dear now?

Updates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.