Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

I Had A Blood Covenant - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Blood Covenant (25432 Views)

Dumped After Blood Covenant And Abortions / Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / My Girlfriend Wants A Blood Covenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Mandora(f): 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2007
Need I say it was a very silly thing 4 both of u 2 have done? Human beings as dey present demselves presently are very fickle in nature n u must give allowance 4 dat. In d best of ur interest u shld let her go 4rm deep within urself. I doubt if u can do much abt it now because wat u both did has a very far reachin effect than u may b able 2 understand. So just let her go so dat u dont make an already bad situation worse. Wit time u'll heal if ur story is true n perhaps u'd meet someone u can love
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by informer: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2007
Be born again.

2 corinthians 5:17

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Carlosein(m): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2007
blood is thicker than water always but if it was me i wouldn't attach too much to such stuff (but then again i wouldn't be daft enuff to enter into a blood covenant in the first place)

anyway trusst in God always and talk with the girla and reach a compromise.

take care. cool
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Gmoney5(m): 2:56am On Aug 11, 2007
Small boy, you really have only one way out in this matter. Any other way you take will lead to you becoming a great chief in hell.

Way out: Give your life to Jesus - He is the way, the truth and the light. You need Him now more than ever.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by pearldrops(f): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2007
slums
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by ufobabe(f): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2007
hi dear,
if u love ur life, better go and do delivarance else u will die soon.
u were so stupid 2 do blood convenant.even married couples don't try it.

if she sleeps with another man, it will kill u and eventually she dies
exactly one year after u also will die. becos death itself cannot put both of u apart

u are better go 2 any spiritual churc like MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLE MINISTRY
confessed ur sins and GOD ALMIGHTY will heal u from dealth.

else u will have 2 die
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by druggie233(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2007
ufobabe:

hi dear,
if u love your life, better go and do delivarance else u will die soon.
u were so stupid 2 do blood convenant.even married couples don't try it.

if she sleeps with another man, it will kill u and eventually she dies
exactly one year after u also will die. because death itself cannot put both of u apart

u are better go 2 any spiritual churc like MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLE MINISTRY
confessed your sins and GOD ALMIGHTY will heal u from dealth.

else u will have 2 die
U are mean oh cheesy cheesy cheesy since how you analyzed shocked shocked
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by shens2006(m): 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2007
na true o
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by druggie233(m): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2007
How do you know it's true tongue has it happened to someone you knew lipsrsealed
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by CrazyMan(m): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2007
You really have a big problem.

So you mean to tell us that after hearing stories about covenant relationships; you still got yourself into it. Well you better pray that the convent doesn’t carry stiff penalties like instant death or sudden madness if both parties fail to comply.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by azpunpin: 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2007
U see life so?Shey u see gurls now?haaaaaba why d gurl kan Bleep up like this, U don put the guy for wahala.Hmmmmmm, U beta look before u leap don`tleap before you look.
Guy u beta find fast solution to ur palava abi u don see solution cos nah a yr ago u don post this thread.
Nah God go save us from Gurls oooooooooooooo

How i wish say u don tell one of ur best friend b4 taking the oath, Ur friend would have give u beta trick oath that will scare her and she will neva try this and if she tries it, U are free cos nah Tricking Oath.

Sort urself sha my broda.

Love Ya.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2007
I think it's definitely going to affect the girl if she breaks the convenant, blood convenants are not to be taken lightly.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by sylvao2000(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2007
@poster How can you do that ?? that is a big disease in your, if she cant trust you by just a word then let her go to hell. grin grin
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by pearldrops(f): 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2007
grin truth is bitter
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by hucarson(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2007
Blood covenant is nothing as long as both parties dont tell the world. how is it different from sex?
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 19, 2009
For you it was a blood covenant

For her it was a blood transfusion

She's drawn the first blood

You draw the last
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Taken(m): 11:15am On Jan 19, 2009
Can't blame the guy and the girl, sometimes ignorance leads people on.

@ poster
Again and again, true love is not complete if it is from one person - but between two pple with mutual interest, it is complete.

Since the girl has moved on, you should endeavor to move on. If you cant, then spend the rest of your life living alone.

If you cant spend the rest of you life alone, why bother if you can talk to God to grant you your own help mate.

If you don't believe in God yet, change your thought process about it all and look out for another woman to court.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by akaa(f): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2009
the best solution there is for you to repent, go to your pastor let him pray for you and brake any convenant you pple made, then you move on with your life
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by amaikama(m): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2009
@poster!! you make a blood convenant with a nija babe!!!!! shay nobody tell you say dem no dey stay for man house dia own love na money for hand back for ground. cry

Your name na sorry grin grin grin grin
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by julianH(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2009
hey,

Funny what some people will do or do for the sake of love!!!!!!!! Have you paused and think about things done for love? You will discover that the most hedious deeds are doen for love's sake than for hate's sake!

My Brother you were nothing but foolish - and i don't apologize - for entering into blood convenant with a girl! What for? An insurance policy that will ensure that she does not cheat or marry someone else? I find it extemely funny and unfarthomanable how grown ups could do somethings with the hope of keeping a relationship.

My brothers and sisters, there is no relationship that needs a blood convenant to keep!!!!! Sometimes the relationships you put so much energy to make work out fine are sometimes not meant to work and might not even be the best relationship for you! As a rule, learn when and how to let go of somethings and you will find peace and better ones.

When a door closes, another opens in its stead but the human nature will keep you staring at the closed doors so much so that you will not see the ones opened and holds greater and better opportunities for you. I am not a spiritualist and does not know or care how the blood convenant work but my friend grow up and move on with your life. And if you are nursing the thought of having this girl back, your name na sorry!!!!!!!! Have you ever thought of the possibility of another man having it out with your woman? If you have not, please think about it! If and when you do, you will never ever considering taking a girl back who had left for another man in the past!

Call it ego if you like but that is just the truth. If you hadn't known her and she had other affairs, it is a different ball game. BUT TO LEAVE YOU FOR ANOTHER MAN AND COME BACK AGAIN AND YOU ACCEPTING HER, OLD BOY I TIRE FOR YOU.

Like a guy in this forum said, they are over 40 million girls out there. Go get yourself another one. BUT NO MORE BLOOD CONVENANT OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

ON a last note, the relationship you fight to get, you will always fight to keep. A woman or man you persuaded to date or marry you, you will always persuade to stay married to you or persuade to stay with you. Let somethings happen naturally, then and then alone will you enjoy them!

UNA DOE OH!!!!!!!!
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Romeo4real(m): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2009
Something like this has been here where a guy went into blood covenant with his girl, they actually had to go their separate ways later,which affected the guy and Alas ! the guy died !
Statements like this are based on pure ignorance. In whose name was the blood covenant made? Based of what precedent in the Bible? Just because a bible was used does not mean its in God's name.
Moreover, how can u use the Bile and God's name to uphold,verify and make concrete a covenanty based on a sin; Fornication? U were having premarital sex, weren't u? I bet u forgot all about that.
Blood covenant ko, blood covenant ni!. The nigga is shining her congo good. in fact far better than u ever did, and guess what - shes loving it. Berra move on, my friend!
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Eaglebabe: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2010
This is serious,na so the love sweet una reach?Some men no get head.Blood covenant.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by akinolasam: 1:12am On Feb 27, 2010
oh boy, u surely be 'vampire. when next u hear about witches and wizards, u better identify urself fast. wink wink wink
tell us, are u afraid of death, or u think what is pushing u is love?
wake-up my friend, make your way right with God fast and move on with ur life.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Enockia(m): 2:18am On Feb 27, 2010
my brother na play u de
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by richard69(m): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2010
@poster since you love her so much and you don't want anything to happen to her i'll suggest you commit suicide since its only death that can do u part.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by SmashingM(f): 11:33am On Feb 27, 2010
What is bound by blood can also be liberated by blood.

Draw blood together like you did the first time and undo it.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by SwtzMinx(f): 12:16pm On Feb 27, 2010
.eva heard of d pr0verb: 'if u love something, set it free, if it ws yours it will c0me back'(i cnt remember d exact wordings). . .nywayz u shudn't hv g0ne into a BLOOD covenant!
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by naijaswag1: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2010
The evil that men do live them.Shakespeare was not stupid to say this.What are you people doing for eight good years that you could not have gotten married.Did you start dating at 14?
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by Duniverse(m): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2010
Life and death is a matter of choice so there's no big deal.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by OLUJIME(f): 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2010
my dear what happened is really serious but try and pray hard and once u are out of this pls dont try it again. blood is thicker than wateroooooooo.
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by qbrowm: 1:36am On Mar 18, 2011
i think because it's a oath of lov dat involves blood somehow both ov are coersed to eachother but depends on who broke d covenant which it's d gurl who is tryin to dat.don't be dismayed but i wanna add dat takin a blood is not d best thing in relationship because anything can happen wen u're not yet married to a gurl.nao dat d fault is coming from d gurl,i think u're on d safer end.away from dat don't let blood oath disturb u if u realize wat u did was a mistake u can go 2 God and break and covenant and move on wit ur lif ok,
Re: I Had A Blood Covenant by ShyOne(f): 3:17am On Mar 18, 2011
talk to GOD and ask to be released

sincerity is your fasting

so be sincere in your request to GOD

then ask God to send someone to you as your mate!

remember - sincerity

I promise it will work - ok?

you just need to be released - the blood, the psalms from the bible - involved God

so go to God on your knees, quietly and ask God to release you and to send someone that HE chooses for you - to you

All is good - so don't fear - ok?

One thing I know without a shadow of a doubt - your covenant is always with God - it is never with MAN even though it appears to be - it is with GOD - so go to GOD to correct this appearance so you have peace, harmony, the right mate and happiness is yours for the taking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.