Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. (45489 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by ezenik: 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Brother base on my experience,if she refuse to do the marriage here before travel please forget her,same thing happen to me,even 4 of my friend in united kingdom. She will marry to another person there and wasted your time,I have pass through all what am telling you. God bless you

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by zezebabyxoxo: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ok

2 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
zezebabyxoxo:
I think you should let her pursue her dreams. If you stop her from going for masters abroad, she might resent you for it. That being said, it would be advisable for her to go for masters in the UK since its a 1 year programme. You could do the introduction before she leaves. By 2017, you should have made all the necessary preparations. So once she gets back, you can get married.

I started this talk last year and we had a big fight on it already.

but bros you mean i shd wait 2 years for her?

Introduction still means no sex, kisses.

how is a man of 28 year who is sexually active suppose to hold himself for like 2 years

I stopped seeing other ladies all for her. it is nt as easy as you think it is.

Even being in a distance relationship is painful enough.
Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by Blade21: 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
keyman0007:

Why do ladies like to pretend to be confused, when in the actual sense they know what they are doing, and what they want. It jut so annoying.

So this year i raise the marriage thing with my lady and she is like she wants to go for masters, that i should come see her parents then we do an introduction of some kind and she leaves, I told her a masters in the UK will mean i will wait till December 2017 to get married if she goes to a UK school and maybe 2018 if its a US or canadian school. I told her i am not trying to tie her career down, that why doesnt she go to LBS, since its an MBA she wants to do. I also discussed with my folks who are also desperate and they were like i should forget her she isnt the only lady in the world. what the guarantee if she goes she will not see someone else.

Sha i pulled out of the relationship and began to search again. only for her to come back and say she is sorry, she has reflected about every and that she is ready for marriage. Cos i liked her i dumped all other female admirers i had began to develop relationships with . I told her again about the LBS master and even told her that i am willing to allow her go do her masters oversees after we get married long as her dad will be willing to pay. Or if God blesses me i can sponsor it. She said she is ready for marriage even if i proposed today.

Sha with her change in position i decided to go see her parents in Lagos, the dad was receptive but the mum seem abit tough, wanted to knw what i did for a living and dall that. I then go see her uncle in Abj. I also told my folks she is having a rethink on the masters thing, that soften my parents. I then invited her to my place. She met my parents they really like her. she also met my siblings as well. My father even called her dad self and they seem to have started getting along.

Only for this babe to begin to say she will submit her school application to fulfill all righteousness. Then 2 days back she says i need to go see her folks to make my intentions. Then she is like she thinks she shd go for her masters now and brought the whole introduction story up again. That we should do introduction and then she travels. I told her i think she is trying to trap me, she is trying to trap me, We have been in a relationship for 2 year no kisses, no sex we even rarely hug. i am 28 she is 22. It is either she goes for her masters and then if she is still single when she returns am i also still single then we get married. It is nt heard of, in my culture. She is not even considering doing it in LBS.

We are not talking at the moment.
I am thinking of a way to break this news to my folks. cause they have already started seeing her as my wife.
I have told her i wont move an inch further in the relationship if she cant tell me what indeed her plan her.
it is either she goes overseas or does it in Nigeria and if it is overseas am nt giving any commitment.[/font]

IT just so annoying.
you better let her travel abroad or you will regret it if she marries you without travelling, to me you are a selfish person you want her to marry you and give up her dreams it's even diffrent if you are promising her that you will sponsor her but you want to marry her and then you want her dad to still sponsor her story leave that girl if you can't handle don't you know that most African father's remove hand from their kids after marriage especially the girls let her go for masters after that you get married allow her follow her dreams

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by sexytyga(m): 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
keyman0007:

Why do ladies like to pretend to be confused, when in the actual sense they know what they are doing, and what they want. It jut so annoying.

So this year i raise the marriage thing with my lady and she is like she wants to go for masters, that i should come see her parents then we do an introduction of some kind and she leaves, I told her a masters in the UK will mean i will wait till December 2017 to get married if she goes to a UK school and maybe 2018 if its a US or canadian school. I told her i am not trying to tie her career down, that why doesnt she go to LBS, since its an MBA she wants to do. I also discussed with my folks who are also desperate and they were like i should forget her she isnt the only lady in the world. what the guarantee if she goes she will not see someone else.

Sha i pulled out of the relationship and began to search again. only for her to come back and say she is sorry, she has reflected about every and that she is ready for marriage. Cos i liked her i dumped all other female admirers i had began to develop relationships with . I told her again about the LBS master and even told her that i am willing to allow her go do her masters oversees after we get married long as her dad will be willing to pay. Or if God blesses me i can sponsor it. She said she is ready for marriage even if i proposed today.

Sha with her change in position i decided to go see her parents in Lagos, the dad was receptive but the mum seem abit tough, wanted to knw what i did for a living and dall that. I then go see her uncle in Abj. I also told my folks she is having a rethink on the masters thing, that soften my parents. I then invited her to my place. She met my parents they really like her. she also met my siblings as well. My father even called her dad self and they seem to have started getting along.

Only for this babe to begin to say she will submit her school application to fulfill all righteousness. Then 2 days back she says i need to go see her folks to make my intentions. Then she is like she thinks she shd go for her masters now and brought the whole introduction story up again. That we should do introduction and then she travels. I told her i think she is trying to trap me, she is trying to trap me, We have been in a relationship for 2 year no kisses, no sex we even rarely hug. i am 28 she is 22. It is either she goes for her masters and then if she is still single when she returns am i also still single then we get married. It is nt heard of, in my culture. She is not even considering doing it in LBS.

I am thinking of a way to break this news to my folks. cause they have already started seeing her as my wife.
I have told her i wont move an inch further in the relationship if she cant tell me what indeed her plan her.
it is either she goes overseas or does it in Nigeria and if it is overseas am nt giving any commitment.[/font]

IT just so annoying.
Same issue
Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
Blade21:
you better let her travel abroad or you will regret it if she marries you without travelling, to me you are a selfish person you want her to marry you and give up her dreams it's even diffrent if you are promising her that you will sponsor her but you want to marry her and then you want her dad to still sponsor her story leave that girl if you can't handle don't you know that most African father's remove hand from their kids after marriage especially the girls let her go for masters after that you get married allow her follow her dreams

How come you say this? i suggested she did an MBA in lagos business school, it is her that is selfish.

if she goes she is actualizing every and hooking me down.
Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by obiaguna(m): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
At 28 I don't really see the need for a rush .The young girl is just 22 and she wants to further her education, perhaps, to increase her earning potential (which would invariably reduce ur financial burden) and also to make herself more useful to the society. It appyas as well, that she doesn't want to lose you and that she wants to complete her education before she finally settles down, which to me is a good decision. Masters in the UK is barely 12 months, a few finish before that 12 months sef.

As a fellow guy, I understand your fears but just relax and don't put pressure on her. Remember she is just 22. Gracias.

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by spiralwedge(m): 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
firstking01:
Op, i think you 've already taken the right decision...let her go, if she comes back and meet you single and she's single too, then una fit start from where una been stop...

My thought embarassed

Same thought. Keyman0007
Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by crismark(m): 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
glossy6:

So 22yrs old are babies eh?
dey nt babies dear.....dey re nt jst ripe 4 marriage
Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by crismark(m): 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
kaybee09:
22yr old is too young 4 marriage..., d west hv really destabilize our brain
it's a pity
Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by fireforfire: 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
22??
Dats still d age of Confusion. She never ready o settle down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by drmikeadams(m): 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
kikies:

grin grin grin
GBAM.........BOTTOM LINE
Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by Fkforyou(m): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
She wants to eat her cake and have it.
Ma guy free her joor....and why do I get the feeling as if you are desperate to get married?
If so, then there is high probability you are going to fall for her schemes.
Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by dunsin125: 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
firstking01:
Op, i think you 've already taken the right decision...let her go, if she comes back and meet you single and she's single too, then una fit start from where una been stop...

My thought embarassed
haha bros......op is 28yrs old na
Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by lebrotin: 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
From your situation now- you have dated for 2 years and no sex,kisses and you rarely hug abi...invariably she's a virgin...listen to this- if she goes for her masters and comes back bleeped while you are still waiting, my guy suicide go hungry you o...she wants to eat her cake and have it...she's not sincere and wants to play a fast one on you. All I can say is that she's not ready for marriage. Pray about it and God will direct your steps.

#Anygirlreadyforatablefor2
Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
I don't see anything wrong in what the babe is saying.You should be happy you are marrying a babe that cares about career and studying than these chinkos that don't even remember they passed secondary school.Dont lose this chick or maybe let me have her contact because am having a crush for this babe-

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by ladenz(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Guy. This is not an issue to be discussed on Nairaland. Discuss it with your babe and both of you reach a conclusion. I don't think you should be talking about marriage yet. She is young and ambitious. If she marrieds you, she'll feel you killed her dreams. Both of you need to decide what is best but my advice is you leave things open till she gets her higher degree

2 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by henryhemon(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
crismark:
all dis niggas goin 4 gals dat re below 26 4 marriage pls wise up....because dey said gals don't av much time b4 dey get married shuldnt make u propose to a 22 yr old gal....it's clear dat she isn't ready nd still too young 4 marriage
Bro marriage isn't about age though but I get your point 95 percent of ladies between that age are not ready for marriage.
Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by Jadekitana(f): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Well I think your babe isn't ready for marriage yet, she still wants to explore. @28 I feel u still too young to settle down o, except u very comfortable! Why not wait till 30 or 31, then she's gonna be 25 and done with masters. The rush is too much! Or u scared someone else is gonna take her? Be smart o.
Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by crismark(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
henryhemon:

Bro marriage isn't about age though but I get your point 95 percent of ladies between that age are not ready for marriage.

Age is an important factor my broda
Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by dasrackhor(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
lekkie073:
op...u mean u never sanction the pkekus. ....u never feel d bobi.....u dey mad o angry
faint...
Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by henryhemon(m): 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
crismark:

Age is an important factor my broda

School me on that,I have seen those who are very aged and marry them n they marriage crashes but I still get your point. Am saying you can see a very mature girl at an early age who understands what marriage is all about.
Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by Pasca07: 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
AreaFada2:

What is fresh in 21 years old these days?

Some begin doing it at 14. Is 6 or 7 years on the "odometer" fresh? grin cheesy

It's not about fresh or not, it's about chemistry/compatibility.
grin
AreaFada2:

What is fresh in 21 years old these days?

Some begin doing it at 14. Is 6 or 7 years on the "odometer" fresh? grin cheesy

It's not about fresh or not, it's about chemistry/compatibility.
lol don't mind the mumu guy
Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
I wonder why some people are calling her confused. Isn't this the kinda lady y'all tell us to be on NL? The young lady has a vision, an educational vision grin.
After marriage lots of things change, this OP forming support might change. She is just trying her best to balance it all, without losing ot on either side.

If you can wait, wait. If you can't, get another bride.
Stopping her might make her resent you, she would constantly remind you that she should be somewhere else doing "great things".

4 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by dare2differ: 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
AreaFada2:

Whatever she is feeling is not relevant

I think keyman0007 is the problem in that relationship

If he is getting married because of his family when he knows that his woman is ready to do introduction to seal their relationship, I wonder what else he would do because of his family instead of logic.

He has had years to be what he is now. The babe only needs a year to get a masters and come back for marriage. She is not running away.

She is not just doing it for herself, her certificate will also raise the family's earning potential.

She is doing because she thinks he is worthy. Op should be proud of himself

He has succeeded in painting her black.

She is better off without him. he does not deserve her!

To think this is the same Nairaland, men insult women becaus eof marriage

Mor..ons have already started with submissive argument

okay na

2 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by crismark(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
henryhemon:

School me on that,I have seen those who are very aged and marry them n they marriage crashes but I still get your point. Am saying you can see a very mature girl at an early age who understands what marriage is all about.
yh sure u can see a gal of dat age dat is very matured but u cant compare her maturity 2 a gal of 26-28yrs....dnt 4get dah In this marriage context, experience goes wit age..
Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by crismark(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
henryhemon:

yh sure u can see a gal of dat age dat is very matured but u cant compare her maturity 2 a gal of 26-28yrs....dnt 4get dah In this marriage context, experience goes wit age..especially for d female folks
Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by dare2differ: 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
keyman0007:

I started this talk last year and we had a big fight on it already.

but bros you mean i shd wait 2 years for her?

Introduction still means no sex, kisses.

how is a man of 28 year who is sexually active suppose to hold himself for like 2 years

I stopped seeing other ladies all for her. it is nt as easy as you think it is.

Even being in a distance relationship is painful enough.

You keep giving us a one-sided view undecided

You seem to be more concerned about the sex part than what her own personal and professional advancement

Masters is usually a year programme undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by dare2differ: 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
crismark:

yh sure u can see a gal of dat age dat is very matured but u cant compare her maturity 2 a gal of 26-28yrs....dnt 4get dah In this marriage context, experience goes wit age..especially for d female folks

I am sorry but I have met more immature 26-28 ladies than mature ones
Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by crismark(m): 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
dare2differ:

I am sorry but I have met more immature 26-28 ladies than mature ones
eiiiya.....den u met grown babies
Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by bigcil2(m): 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
keyman0007:

IT just so annoying.

Bro 22 yr old Nigerian ain't even ready for a serious relationship talkless of marriage. #wiseup
Re: How My Fiancee Tricked Me, What Can I Do To Get Out Of This Mess. by dare2differ: 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
crismark:

eiiiya.....den u met grown babies
Nah, I learnt that it is not good to judge based on age etc

Everyone has his/her weak points. This babe here is not confused nor is she immature. The op is lucky to have a woman who is willing to balance both lives!

Oops! I also forgot to mention the number of dvmb 25 and above men I have also met?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Sells Erection & Ejaculation Herbs After Preaching In A Bus, Lady Shocked / 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. / Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.