Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja (25140 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Anger In The Land As Motorists Abandon Homes For Filling Stations / Ondo: APC Crisis Worsens As S’west, S’south Chairmen Bicker / Fuel Sold N139 At Calabar Filling Station As Motorists Storm Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by uchwar1: 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
pedestal82:
I spent 12 hours on fuel queue, my car was bashed in the process. The fuel got finished before it got to my turn. Now i have spent 5 thousand naira replacing my parking light and fixing my side mirror.
Mind you, i didnt get the fuel to buy.
As federal worker, today is 4th and i have still not recieved my last month pay.
Now tell me why God will not punish Bubu, and the 12 million or so zombies that voted him?
On his next trip to china may his plane cra..
Chai! LWKMD!!!.... If I say 'cra'... U say' 's'... Another man say'h'.... Omo na u sabi
Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by MrEverest(m): 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
otokx:

So you guys actually believe you voted Buhari into power, wow.
God forbid evil, me voting for Buhari? I was disenfranchised by Jega's card reader on election day but we were made to understand that 10 million almajiris(4 million from kano) gave Buhari victory or are you privy to some classified information? please do spil the beans!!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by BossWike(m): 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lalasticlala ur attention is urgently needed here
Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by BossWike(m): 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
Buhari couldn't provide:

Fuel for the masses,
Security for those being killed by his brothers
Justice for those fighting for their rights
Power supply for the country
Forex for businesses and education
Good roads
Water supply
Sound economic team to help tackle the economic recession
Jobs for the masses
Job security for the working class
A corrupt free environment
Etc..

But yet some fools had the effrontery to post useless pictures of Buhari:

Chilling in the presidential jet
Drinking sachet Milo
Hypnotizing his cows
Sitting close to Obama

Being interviewed by a kid that knows he's nothing but a brain dead dullard
Etc,

All these, including the useless facade anti-corruption news are in a bid to take our minds off the hardship we're facing in this God forsaken country. News flash, you can't bring a positive change thru media antics but by diligent and creative work.

League of zombies (NgeneUkwenu, omenka, PassingShot et al) pls take note of this!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by christinie(f): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Thanks.

OnankpaBa:

clap for yourself

Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by piagetskinner(m): 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
This is pathetic!.. The APC led Govt isn't getting anything right. everything seems to be in a mess, it was never as worse as this during jonathans time, where corruption was the order of the day.

If u have any opportunity to get out of this country... Please go and never return.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by northernboy: 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
Esseite:
some people politicise this fuel situation, that's why the argument, stop being partisan.

Demand for your right regularly, you pay your taxes regularly, that's the reason why your being charged. complain when you don't get it. stop being partisan. its not about apc/pdp, its me asking for my rights. I have paid for it.
wetin this one dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by Beremx(f): 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Omenkata:

lol moju powder Beremx baby go dey feel the change hin mama voted grin
God bless the little kid and may he witness as Thunder scatter Buhari and his clueless administration Insha'Allah amin
leave my baby out of your useless talks. I didn't do wrong announcing the birth of my son on nairaland.

please!
Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:17am On Apr 05, 2016
Erimasexxy:
Thank God for Jonathan
buhari should sack that so-called petroleum minister!
we are managing to survive ooh!!
Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by onyxo76(m): 1:12am On Apr 05, 2016
had to struggle yesterday at the station to even get at 200 naira/litre, this is not getting funny anymore...everything is so scarce-forex, fuel,light, salary even rain sef refuse to fall...kai people dey suffer ooo.
Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by Abeymills(m): 1:15am On Apr 05, 2016
For all dis hardship n pain bubuhari n apc has inflict upon us may God almighty visit it upon them n thier family
Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by Omenkata: 5:44am On Apr 05, 2016
Beremx:
leave my baby out of your useless talks. I didn't do wrong announcing the birth of my son on nairaland.

please!
owkee sorry ma grin
Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by val4o: 8:02am On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=44400402]As fuel scarcity continues to bite harder in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, DAILY POST took a tour of the city during the weekend to observe how motorists are grappling with the situation.

The newspaper went round major satellite towns in the city to include Kubwa, Dede, Gwarinpa, Dutse Alhaji and Dutse Makaranta.

See photos below: ​​​​​​

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/04/photonews-fuel-crisis-worsens-as-motorists-struggle-to-get-fuel-in-abuja

Where are our labour unions?
Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by ojuolu(m): 11:35am On Apr 05, 2016
uchwar1:
Noted! Forgive my temperament
Thank you. I appreciate. I agree that demand creates its own supply. The scarcity of petroleum product actually create the demand for black market. A very sad situation indeed. An average Nigerian thinks of opportunity in every situation not minding the implication on the common goal or aspiration of the country. One day we will get it right. GEJ wanted to do the right thing too, but he could not do it alone because the CABAL found away of fostering their stooges on him. These stooges were more loyal to these cabals than to GEJ and the masses of Nigeria. We are moving towards this same point now. The masses are suffering because the CABALS want to continue to have a field day and the same cabal were in PDP and they are now in APC.
The two Parties are full of these recycle individuals and group who only nurse their pockets and that of their unborn generations rather than what will make me and you feel better.
Like i said, I am watching the government and i am praying seriously for the masses. One day, It will surely and truly be "a government of the people, by the people and FOR THE PEOPLE".
Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by uchwar1: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2016
ojuolu:

Thank you. I appreciate. I agree that demand creates its own supply. The scarcity of petroleum product actually create the demand for black market. A very sad situation indeed. An average Nigerian thinks of opportunity in every situation not minding the implication on the common goal or aspiration of the country. One day we will get it right. GEJ wanted to do the right thing too, but he could not do it alone because the CABAL found away of fostering their stooges on him. These stooges were more loyal to these cabals than to GEJ and the masses of Nigeria. We are moving towards this same point now. The masses are suffering because the CABALS want to continue to have a field day and the same cabal were in PDP and they are now in APC.
The two Parties are full of these recycle individuals and group who only nurse their pockets and that of their unborn generations rather than what will make me and you feel better.
Like i said, I am watching the government and i am praying seriously for the masses. One day, It will surely and truly be "a government of the people, by the people and FOR THE PEOPLE".
I concur
Re: Fuel Crisis Worsens As Motorists Struggle To Get Fuel In Abuja by GodpunishBuhari: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Godpunishbuhari angry
Wetin my moniker do u na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate President, Lawan, Visits Tinubu (photos) / Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Visit To Bola Tinubu In Abuja / Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.