Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

A Girl Needs A Guy For A Relationship.... Girls Pls Stay Off!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Needs A Guy For A Relationship.... Girls Pls Stay Off!! (901 Views)

Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Needs A Guy For A Relationship.... Girls Pls Stay Off!! by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 05, 2016
A girl around 22-23 years needs a guy for a relationship. She presently resides in Lagos. If you are interested you can drop your whatsapp contact below or send me a pm. You must have a good job, treat her well and be ready to take care of her financially.

NOTE: This is 100% serious, and no one will ask you to send any money. You will meet with her, and if you like her and willing to have a relationship with her then you will be hooked up. You must be ready to take care of her financial needs. Thank you.
Re: A Girl Needs A Guy For A Relationship.... Girls Pls Stay Off!! by falconey(m): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2016
undecided

with so much fanny around me? who needs that?

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Needs A Guy For A Relationship.... Girls Pls Stay Off!! by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 05, 2016
Festivalofholi:
A girl around 22-23 years needs a guy for a relationship. She presently resides in Lagos. If you are interested you can drop your whatsapp contact below or send me a pm. You must have a good job, treat her well and be ready to take care of her financially.

NOTE: This is 100% serious, and no one will ask you to send any money. You will meet with her, and if you like her and willing to have a relationship with her then you will be hooked up. You must be ready to take care of her financial needs. Thank you.
u dy find hu u go dey pest on.only fools wld drop num after reading ur write up

1 Like

Re: A Girl Needs A Guy For A Relationship.... Girls Pls Stay Off!! by Bonnywest: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2016
So becoming someone's girlfriend don become job abi. I pity d guy cos him go dey pay monthly salary. smh...
Re: A Girl Needs A Guy For A Relationship.... Girls Pls Stay Off!! by Ramanto(m): 8:33am On Apr 05, 2016
you laid much emphasis on 'financial needs' is that the essence of the relationship?

1 Like

Re: A Girl Needs A Guy For A Relationship.... Girls Pls Stay Off!! by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 05, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
u dy find hu u go dey pest on.only fools wld drop num after reading ur write up
Ok, thanks for your input. If you change your mind you can always use the pm button.
Re: A Girl Needs A Guy For A Relationship.... Girls Pls Stay Off!! by Cutehector(m): 8:36am On Apr 05, 2016
Oh please I dnt like lazy people! Mchew
Re: A Girl Needs A Guy For A Relationship.... Girls Pls Stay Off!! by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 05, 2016
Ramanto:
you laid much emphasis on 'financial needs' is that the essence of the relationship?
Both will benefit from the relationship. The financial aspect is the guy's part. Thanks.
Re: A Girl Needs A Guy For A Relationship.... Girls Pls Stay Off!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2016
I have arrived!!! cheesy just like you told me not to!!
Re: A Girl Needs A Guy For A Relationship.... Girls Pls Stay Off!! by Sixaxis: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I have arrived!!! cheesy just like you told me not to!!
and we can see dat ul be naughty and stubborn! tongue
Re: A Girl Needs A Guy For A Relationship.... Girls Pls Stay Off!! by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2016
Sixaxis:
and we can see dat ul be naughty and stubborn! tongue
tongue tongue tongue tongue Whatever tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy
Re: A Girl Needs A Guy For A Relationship.... Girls Pls Stay Off!! by Sunkyphil(m): 8:46am On Apr 05, 2016
are u d advocate grin grin
Re: A Girl Needs A Guy For A Relationship.... Girls Pls Stay Off!! by Fmartin(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2016
Na wao... Everything fr naija has become COMMERCIALIZED even relationship...

Tell dat nycompoop of a girl to go look fr job in a restaurant.
Re: A Girl Needs A Guy For A Relationship.... Girls Pls Stay Off!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 05, 2016
Bonnywest:
So becoming someone's girlfriend don become job abi. I pity d guy cos him go dey pay monthly salary. smh...
The post is clear enough, you can read it again. It is meant for guys interested in a serious relationhsip and don't mind taking care of a girl's financial needs. Thanks.
Re: A Girl Needs A Guy For A Relationship.... Girls Pls Stay Off!! by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2016
Fmartin:
Na wao... Everything fr naija has become COMMERCIALIZED even relationship...

Tell dat nycompoop of a girl to go look fr job in a restaurant.
Thank you, but she has a job. She works in a flower boutique.
Re: A Girl Needs A Guy For A Relationship.... Girls Pls Stay Off!! by thesicilian: 9:09am On Apr 05, 2016
Typical Nigerian girl. When your mates abroad are working two to three jobs to put themselves through nursing or law school, you're online looking for a guy to sponge off on, with nothing to offer but your worn out piss-hole!
Re: A Girl Needs A Guy For A Relationship.... Girls Pls Stay Off!! by Sixaxis: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
tongue tongue tongue tongue Whatever tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy
smiles..
Re: A Girl Needs A Guy For A Relationship.... Girls Pls Stay Off!! by ettaetta(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2016
Ok
Re: A Girl Needs A Guy For A Relationship.... Girls Pls Stay Off!! by Bonnywest: 11:32am On Apr 05, 2016
Festivalofholi:
The post is clear enough, you can read it again. It is meant for guys interested in a serious relationhsip and don't mind taking care of a girl's financial needs. Thanks.

In asmuch as I aprec8 d sincerity of d OP, last time I checkd real love don't cost a thing!
Re: A Girl Needs A Guy For A Relationship.... Girls Pls Stay Off!! by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 05, 2016
Bonnywest:

In asmuch as I aprec8 d sincerity of d OP, last time I checkd real love don't cost a thing!
Trust me, a guy who has real love for a woman won't mind spending on her. He will want her to look good and be happy. Thanks for your opinion still.

(1) (Reply)

Why Sex Shouldn’t Come Before Commitment / . / Top 5 Most Friendly Romancelanders....!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.