Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. (12128 Views)

Weed Or Pusssy? Pics / How To Eat Puusssy Properly,and Give Her Screaming Orgasms. / 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Calebosko:
Op pls 2 questions,1 do u swalow d juice into ur stomath,2 do u stil eat with dat same mouth
Whats the fun of cunningligus if you don't savour her pusssy juices?? Sucking and swallowing her juices is even the sweetest part.

1 Like

Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by motherfucker: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jibreen4u:
Funny Motherfucker!
embarassed
Re: How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 06, 2022
I like sucking nipples, pussy, and eating clitoris.

Let me make you cum repeatedly with my dick and tongue

My cock size is made for mature women above age 35. (I am not doing this for financial gains).

I will suck your hard nipples, and pussy, then Bleep you with my reliable big dick.

I love giving head so much; I am the type of person that would dedicate over twenty minutes to licking you until your legs start to shake.

I have a 8 inches dick that I will use to hold you down in several positions, and Bleep you until you cum.

I last long on bed, and I am very strong. I also love to suck and caress the boobs, rub the pussy and play with the nipples.

I am Austin. I am clean, of average height, muscular. I am also a very discreet person, and mature minded. I don't do drugs of smoke.

Not interested in financial aid, as I have something doing.

WhatsApp me on 09025211820 to see pictures of the dick, or if you're interested in sex chats only.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pussy shaving / I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) / Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.