Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) (3595 Views)

"My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I no dey play dat kind play undecided
oya ndo. Just buy him a better cloth. Its called love
Re: Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) by Ginius95(m): 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
Flexherbal:
It that a dress?

No It's A Shoe undecided
Re: Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) by Ginius95(m): 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Lmao!grin Did I just hear you say "worth"? If indeed he is rich, what on earth should stop him from dressing properly? Even if he isn't so rich, at least, every normal guy should be able to afford a nice shirt...

BTW, a man who is worthy of going out on a date with a woman must also dress properly. Shikena!

I Still Remember Kanye West Wearing Something Close To This. Y'all Didn't Say N'tin Cause He Was Well Known .
A Nobody Wears It Now And Y'all Crucify.

Why....?
Re: Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ginius95:

You Never Can Tell. I Might Just Have The Type Of Abs You Craving For Esther .
then, please marry me? embarassed

Re: Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) by layla129(f): 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lol, yeezy baby
Re: Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) by SweetieConstie(f): 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ginius95:

I Still Remember Kanye West Wearing Something Close To This. Y'all Didn't Say N'tin Cause He Was Well Known .

Why....?
Hahahaha... Hilarious! gringringrin
Re: Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) by layla129(f): 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ginius95:

Why....?
I'm quite sure its kanye's label (yeezy). Its only his clothes that look like this grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ginius95:

Lmao I Love The Part You Said "Are We Both Mad"

Can't Stop Laughing.
lol grin grin
Re: Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ginius95:

Even When Money Is Involved.? shocked
undecided
Re: Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Fedayeen:
oya ndo. Just buy him a better cloth. Its called love
I hear u. Daalu
Re: Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) by Ginius95(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:
Lol, yeezy baby

A Fan...?? wink
Re: Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) by Maxi112: 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
IF HIS LOADED

WHY NOT
madam money miss road
Re: Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) by Ginius95(m): 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
then, please marry me? embarassed

I Already Did Before You Asked Me To. cheesy

PAPA YOUR SON IS MARRIED NOW
Re: Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) by layla129(f): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ginius95:

A Fan...?? wink
What?? shocked not at all

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) by Ginius95(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:

I'm quite sure its kanye's label (yeezy). Its only his clothes that look like this grin

Azzin, I Tell you Babe.
Yeezy Collections Will Just Make You LOL.
Re: Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ginius95:

Joyce? The Girl That Wants A Guy To Sell His Father's House And Give Her The Money.

I'm Not Surprised.
.SORRY....DO I KNOW YOU?

SAS YOU JUS SHOUT MY NAME..
Re: Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) by Ginius95(m): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:

What?? shocked not at all

Why..? sad
Re: Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) by Ginius95(m): 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.SORRY....DO I KNOW YOU?

SAS YOU JUS SHOUT MY NAME..
I Don't But You Do Know Me.
Re: Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) by chericleo(f): 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Lmao!grin Did I just hear you say "worth"? If indeed he is rich, what on earth should stop him from dressing properly? Even if he isn't so rich, at least, every normal guy should be able to afford a nice shirt...

BTW, a man who is worthy of going out on a date with a woman must also dress properly. Shikena!

. I agree wif u dear. I wonder how som gals will feel if d guy is to accompany dem to d bank.
Re: Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) by Spicylate(f): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
Even if my surname is madness, crazy, insane or even fashion sef...I wouldn't.
Re: Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) by loks99(m): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
undecided undecided what is ds?...chai angry angry shocked shocked shocked new generation swag...i guess
Re: Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) by loks99(m): 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
undecided what is ds?...chai angry > shocked new generation swag...i guess
Re: Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) by Ginius95(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
Spicylate:
Even if my surname is madness, crazy, insane or even fashion sef...I wouldn't.

Even If I Offer You Money...
Re: Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) by Spicylate(f): 6:15am On Apr 07, 2016
Ginius95:

Even If I Offer You Money...
I will still pass

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO) by Ginius95(m): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2016
Spicylate:
I will still pass

Nah You Oooh

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Newly Wed Wear On Their Wedding Day (photos) / Do You Think Its Ideal To Date/Marry Someone That's The Same Age With You / How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.