Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos (68095 Views)

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by olaolulazio(m): 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
#change era!
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by XaintJoel20: 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
His unclad "pishure" or Idonbilivit...
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Lilimax(f): 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
seyema:
Fake pastor everywhere
Fake everything in Naija embarassed
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrinthese aren't Unclad photos nah!

Waste of MB!!
can't see his Whinnie.....shockedshocked angry

Are you related to that man in perversion
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by liz4eno(f): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
I HAVE ONE LIKE VHIZ ON MY FACEBOOK

GO SOON EXPOSE AM...D PAINFUL TIN NOW IS DAHT HIZ DICck IS VERY SMALL......LIKE BIRO COVER
Biro cover ke.....dat one na die oh grin grin grin
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
How Una take know say na Pastor?.

Una see am for church?

many are called, few are chosen
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Nbote(m): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
mascot87:
One has to be careful this days with who to chat with cos the person you are chatting with out of hatred or aiming fame may just expose your private chat to the world just to humilate you. When u are chatting with ladies, we could just be funny in different ways or we can have different strategies to use just to win the heart of our prospective babe. If u are not interested in the guy or the way he his wooing u then why not ignore him or block him? You don't have to bring your private chat with a guy or a lady to the social media. It is very wrong.

U are as perverted as the said guy... Mayb u shld worry about having ur private chat exposed before going into explicit chat without the persons permission.. They clearly warned him off and d best way to make sure he doesn't just jump unto the nxt victim is to embarrass and humilate him in the most excruciating way. I'll suppose u've learnt a lesson or 2 from his experience

2 Likes

Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by danduj(m): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
i tink say na only women dey take unclad pictures
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
Neyoor:

Hmmmmmn! Esthar.... undecided
what did ah do?

shocked

Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by gretblue: 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
Zceesneh:
angry Who u epp? Who u epp? Who u epp? U don baff? Who u serve? Don't slam my door whats wrong with you angry
Waffi pikin
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by mathoza(m): 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hmmmm, mr pastor who call u? May be pharoah
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Samtoby(m): 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I can imagine that his junk must look so heavy and huge and he needs affirmation from his "followers"...

You just called pastor's thing as "Junk".... God is watching U o grin grin
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by steppin: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
After the girl don look finish, she dey complain.
If I hear!
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
what did ah do? shocked

Ntin jur cool
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Dyt(f): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dials his number
I like them hulky
Sniffs nose

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by miqos02(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
seen
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by marvelnkem: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
Funny
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by hemucology(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
Xtian wy now
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hunky you mean! grin
Dyt:
Dials his number
I like them hulky
Sniffs nose
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by stubbornman(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

GO SOON EXPOSE AM...D PAINFUL TIN NOW IS DAHT HIZ DICck IS VERY SMALL......LIKE BIRO COVER
And it's not your spec shey
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by onstelly(f): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
Choi see casting
Hehehehe
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by dare2differ: 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
I am not comfortable with unclad pics

She could have limited it to chats. undecided But then, this iis what you get when you refuses to take 'no ' as an answer.

The mor.on must have thought that his complexion, height, body, frame, spirituality and car go endear all women to him grin
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by SpotlezDonald25(m): 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
vizkiz:
because of pussay. The thing that you will do and after 1 hour you will feel like sending the girl away cry

Lol... bros 1 hrs too much...

Just a few mins, u'll feel irritated seeing her unclad wink
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by SpotlezDonald25(m): 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
vizkiz:
because of pussay. The thing that you will do and after 1 hour you will feel like sending the girl away cry

Lol... bros 1 hr too much...

Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by hob(m): 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Pastor no fit hold his konji...................

Between some men can be worst than pest
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Dyt(f): 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Hunky you mean! grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even if na hankpy

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by macaranta(m): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
Jonsing man...Konji is killing.
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Cholls(m): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by SexyStrawberry(f): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by esosuo: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
When one is so konjilated they really dont See or reason the end effect ,Konji has always been a bloody bastard dat turns respected pipo to idiots
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by dare2differ: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
SpotlezDonald25:

Lol... bros 1 hrs too much...

vizkiz:

is it the same with your mama?
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
Samtoby:

You just called pastor's thing as "Junk".... God is watching U o grin grin

Lol...I like to call it "junk" it means huge & heavy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) / This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram! / Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.