Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos (68093 Views)

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Jacko1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
Is he from ma tribe

Wah tribe cud he be from

Iyanife iyanife

The name sounds like its from.....

Oh well not so sure.... But wateva tribe he is....am not surprised
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Princewell2012(m): 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
mascot87:
One has to be careful this days with who to chat with cos the person you are chatting with out of hatred or aiming fame may just expose your private chat to the world just to humilate you. When u are chatting with ladies, we could just be funny in different ways or we can have different strategies to use just to win the heart of our prospective babe. If u are not interested in the guy or the way he his wooing u then why not ignore him or block him? You don't have to bring your private chat with a guy or a lady to the social media. It is very wrong.

Thank you, you have made a very big point.

Afteall there are ladies that do send their unclad pics to their boy friends.
Though am not in support of those kind of relationship. But my argument is that you have been with him for a while and you have been chatting togather, so why making his nudeness public? Like you rightly said, you can block.

Mmmmm, you see, hypocrisy is truly bad.
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by toprealman: 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
I'm sure all these runs girls everywhere must have sent iv to him on what's app and the rest. As long as + dey the number....it us well!
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by toprealman: 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
I'm sure all these runs girls everywhere must have sent iv to him on what's app and the rest. As long as + dey the number....it is well!
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by vislabraye(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
mascot87:
One has to be careful this days with who to chat with cos the person you are chatting with out of hatred or aiming fame may just expose your private chat to the world just to humilate you. When u are chatting with ladies, we could just be funny in different ways or we can have different strategies to use just to win the heart of our prospective babe. If u are not interested in the guy or the way he his wooing u then why not ignore him or block him? You don't have to bring your private chat with a guy or a lady to the social media. It is very wrong.

One just has to be careful. One angry lady can just decide to blackmail you or show you pepper. But how can the guy woo a lady he really doesn't know like that ?
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
endtimesblog:
grin grin grin

endtime pastor

SEE MORE UNCLAD PHOTOS OF THE PASTOR @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/nigerian-woman-exposes-pastor-who.html

I tell you
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I can imagine that his junk must look so heavy and huge and he needs affirmation from his "followers"...

Really?

How did you know?
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by unapapadeycraze: 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
onstelly:

Hmmm traces of guys kwa
Oh Gawd, do I really need to prove myself
I have made a few frnds here and they know me to be a girl n yes I am the lady on my dp, you can take it or leave it. But come to think of it, prove myself how

let's talk in private.
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Tinyemeka(m): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I can imagine that his junk must look so heavy and huge and he needs affirmation from his "followers"...

See the pic na. He had to support the load with two hands. Two hands mehn!
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
He must be a nairaland member grin grin grin Eyop see your cousin tongue
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Eyop: 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
datalossvictim1:
He must be a nairaland member grin grin grin Eyop see your cousin tongue

Lol...you dis girl, wetin i do you
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
Eyop:

Lol...you dis girl, wetin i do you

Alright. It was nice knowing you undecided
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Eyop: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
datalossvictim1:

Alright. It was nice knowing you undecided

How are you doing
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by 3kay945(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
I HAVE ONE LIKE VHIZ ON MY FACEBOOK

GO SOON EXPOSE AM...D PAINFUL TIN NOW IS DAHT HIZ DICck IS VERY SMALL......LIKE BIRO COVER

angry grin

Bad girl
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by josite: 10:03am On Apr 07, 2016
no
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by SenatorJames(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
With the way the tittle "Pastor" is being abuse in this end time, the best thing for a child of God is to express their fruit of the spirit, rather than the tittle.
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Rich5: 8:21am On Jan 18, 2020
Pastor of doom,ashawoo !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo) / This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.