Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos (68032 Views)

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Fedayeen:
Useless man not pastor
Not pastor?,,..right?...Would you have said this shit if he was an Imam?.....hypocrite.
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
akthedream:

Not pastor?,,..right?...Would you have said this shit if he was an Imam?.....hypocrite.
i siddon jejely you carry Islam come my side. Plz respect yourself becausei dont do Islam nor bh nor isis
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by ndosorry: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
hmmmm! what now? u r hiding a lot but make the story to favour you.
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by curvilicious: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
I HAVE ONE LIKE VHIZ ON MY FACEBOOK

GO SOON EXPOSE AM...D PAINFUL TIN NOW IS DAHT HIZ DICck IS VERY SMALL......LIKE BIRO COVER

Lol! Biro cover kpatapata
Igbuo ya

Very very razor mouth u gat grin
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by curvilicious: 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
Disgrace cry

See his sixpacks o
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by 100Cents: 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
Conji, Conji, Conji.

How many times i call you ?
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

GO SOON EXPOSE AM...D PAINFUL TIN NOW IS DAHT HIZ DICck IS VERY SMALL......LIKE BIRO COVER
Why u view the pix
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by curvilicious: 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
akthedream:

Ahn ahn
Its possible he just posed by d alter
angry
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by repogirl(f): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
Googling Iyanife Jim Bakare......
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
Fedayeen:
i siddon jejely you carry Islam come my side. Plz respect yourself becausei dont do Islam nor bh nor isis
Pls respect yourself too...
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
gretblue:

Waffi pikin
angry Who u epp? Who u epp? Who u epp? U don baff? Who u serve? Don't slam my door whats wrong with you angry
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I can imagine that his junk must look so heavy and huge and he needs affirmation from his "followers"...

u are so obsessed with our men that all you think about is how to share them with us. No wonder you're learning pidgin english by force as if you have no men in singapore undecided undecided
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Jerkins(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
make una nr too blame d guy sha, na where conji 4 hold am
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by flokii: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
I remember repogirl pointing somthing like this out to someone the other day..

these Pastors are humans too with tendency to commit.. they are not saints

sad how Nigerians worship most of them and do exactly what they say without querying them one bit
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by unapapadeycraze: 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
onstelly:

i nvr knew you existed until mrcock mentioned ya name on my thread, ever since, i fell in luv with you. But you know what? I'm beginning to have a rethink, my instinct says you are not the lady on ya dp.

I've been seeing traces of a guy behind your moniker for sometime now, how true is dat? you need to prove your real identity.
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by ahamonyeka(m): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
Shebi una dey find daddy wey go do miracle for una?
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by doskie(m): 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
me I wan kwash oh.. anybabe wey no mind make she haller me. I live in lagos. I need a fwb asap. ajah side
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by doskie(m): 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I can imagine that his junk must look so heavy and huge and he needs affirmation from his "followers"...
if you want something like that call me.
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by iyb(m): 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
what is it with pastors and randiness if it was an imam Christians will start talking anyhow now they are trying to show that he is not a man of God even though we always here about randy pastors grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by ijaw1stson: 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:

lol badt gurl
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by onstelly(f): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

i nvr knew you existed until mrcock mentioned ya name on my thread, ever since, i fell in luv with you. But you know what? I'm beginning to have a rethink, my instinct says you are not the lady on ya dp.

I've been seeing traces of a guy behind your moniker for sometime now, how true is dat? you need to prove your real identity.
Hmmm traces of guys kwa
Oh Gawd, do I really need to prove myself
I have made a few frnds here and they know me to be a girl n yes I am the lady on my dp, you can take it or leave it. But come to think of it, prove myself how
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
vizkiz:
because of pussay. The thing that you will do and after 10 minutes you will feel like sending the girl away cry
it a lie maybe with a slut
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by aalangel(f): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
Don't be quick to judge. It could be impersonation. They did it to me cousin. Someone else is using her pictures. Almost all her pictures.

I just posted this on my wall:
Just giving everyone fair warning . . . . . Almost all the accounts are being hacked. The profile picture and your name are used to create a new face book account. And then they want your friends to add them, your friends think it's you and accept. From this moment, the pirates can write what they want under your name!! ..... I want you to know I have NO plans to open a new account, so please do not agree to a 2nd invitation from me!! Copy this message on your wall so that all your friends will be warned! Do not forward or press share. Hold your thumb down on the text until the word "copy" appears and touch the word "copy". Next go to your status. Press at the curser and when "paste" appears, touch the word. Next, press "post.
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by aalangel(f): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
Don't be quick to judge. It could be impersonation. They did it to my cousin. Someone else is using her pictures. Almost all her pictures.

I just posted this on my wall:
Just giving everyone fair warning . . . . . Almost all the accounts are being hacked. The profile picture and your name are used to create a new face book account. And then they want your friends to add them, your friends think it's you and accept. From this moment, the pirates can write what they want under your name!! ..... I want you to know I have NO plans to open a new account, so please do not agree to a 2nd invitation from me!! Copy this message on your wall so that all your friends will be warned! Do not forward or press share. Hold your thumb down on the text until the word "copy" appears and touch the word "copy". Next go to your status. Press at the curser and when "paste" appears, touch the word. Next, press "post.
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by mascot87(m): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nbote:

U are as perverted as the said guy... Mayb u shld worry about having ur private chat exposed before going into explicit chat without the persons permission.. They clearly warned him off and d best way to make sure he doesn't just jump unto the nxt victim is to embarrass and humilate him in the most excruciating way. I'll suppose u've learnt a lesson or 2 from his experience

I don't expect an unintelligent fellow like you or your kind to understand the angle i view the whole thing. Warning someone or telling them to keep off, ignoring or even blocking someone (who is trying to ask you out in anyway he feels he can) is a good way of getting the person off your neck but bringing such to social media is a very bad and immature way of going about it. How would you feel if you wake up one day and find out that one of your contact have exposed a team or teams of your chat with him or her to the social media? Think bro, this is not fair to the guy. She should have just blocked the guy after all he doesn't have the girl number as seen in the chat between them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Angelberry:
Why u view the pix
.KIKIKIKIKI
PERSONAL REASON
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
curvilicious:

Lol! Biro cover kpatapata Igbuo ya
.KIKIKIKI
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
curvilicious:

Lol! Biro cover kpatapata Igbuo ya
.KIKIKIKI
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by theEYe21(f): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Omotayor123:
Maybe he's trying to show her how Adam was in the Garden of Eden grin grin

Endtimesblog = End time pastor tongue
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
Some oloshos go still send am DM, it all goes down in the DM grin
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Vivalavida99(f): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
adorablepepple:
Why blur his face Na six packs we go take recognize am?

Lmao!!! cheesy grin
Re: Woman Exposes ‘Pastor’ Who Sent Her His Unclad Photos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
is that lasisi69? the end time maniac himself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / If Your Spouse Ex Brings This Range-Rover On Your Wedding Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.