Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Am Having Issues With Wes - Education (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Having Issues With Wes (235745 Views)

Having Verification Issues with WES / WAEC Verification By WES / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by IntrovertGuy: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2021
Bond4141:

aswear i'm getting tired of this particular thread. Everyone keeps forming boss. They won't answer, when they actually know

Wahala for who dey do WES Evaluation grin grin grin
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by IntrovertGuy: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2021
Bond4141:
Good afternoon guys, WES requested for both my Transcript and Original Degree result (which is not ready).
I heard Statement of Result can be use in-place of Original result for WES evaluation.
Since I have my Statement of Result with me, I don't know if I may Fax it directly to WES or it must be officially sent, from school (Sealed and Stamped).

This is exactly my issue too. My degree certificate isn't ready yet.

However WES is ready to collect letter of attestation from me.

I have called them several times to confirm how to send the letter.

Some of their customer care dey say make i upload the letter as pdf, some dey say make i send as MAIL to them that it's an official document.

I just tìrẹ.

Na which school you graduate from?

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Bond4141(m): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
IntrovertGuy:

Some of their customer care dey say make i upload the letter as pdf, some dey say make i send as MAIL to them that it's an official document.

I just tìrẹ.

OAU
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
IntrovertGuy:

Try faxing it to their specific fax number. You can use Hellofax to send it

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by IntrovertGuy: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
nelem:

Try faxing it to their specific fax number. You can use Hellofax to send it

Thank you cheesy
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Sm11: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Guest2017:
Please does anyone have anyone's contact at unilorin. WES has sent my results to unilorin for verification since Nove 4, 2019 and I'm yet to get any response from them. Can someone help with a contact to help fastrakj this
[quote][/quote]

Please I am currently in the same boat, what contact did you use to scale through this step? Thanks
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by rafindo(m): 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
Please I want to know if they can only evaluate this one for me and forget the BCS

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by IntrovertGuy: 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
IntrovertGuy:

I just tìrẹ.

UPDATE- Thank you Bond4141, Thank you Nelem.

I got the attestation letter from my school via scanned PDF. Having called WES a thousand times to confirm how to send it, I finally uploaded the PDF to my WES portal and also sent it via FAX using Hellofax.

Now, my evaluation is in the PROCESSING stage and awaiting verification from my school.

2 Likes

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by possiblemac: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
Guys do you think adding HND + PGD for Wes evaluation a good ideal?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by kpukpuyenke: 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
I need help with my verification o

It's past 3months and my account has been showing "Awaiting verification from your institution".

And my school hasn't received any mail from WES. I was shown the mail and I couldn't find any mail from WES.

Please what can I do?.... I need help please cry
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
kpukpuyenke:

It's past 3months and my account has been showing "Awaiting verification from your institution".

And my school hasn't received any mail from WES. I was shown the mail and I couldn't find any mail from WES.

1. Ask WES to resend the verification email.

OR

2. Go to your school, find someone at Exams & Records. tip the person and plead with him/her to help look for you verification email and get it done. They can also check their mails (Nipost,dhl,fedex) if they received any mail .

Also after about few weeks WES resends the verification email again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Bond4141(m): 12:31am On Oct 15, 2021
IntrovertGuy:

I just tìrẹ.

Share the WES contact you called, because I have been mailing them, they refused to respond.
And how did you request for attestation letter from your school?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by IntrovertGuy: 7:19am On Oct 15, 2021
Bond4141:

Share the WES contact you called, because I have been mailing them, they refused to respond.
And how did you request for attestation letter from your school?

This is the number: +1 (800) 361-3106, Just press 2.

I called the number on my school website, explained everything, and told them I'm in a far state(NYSC). So I just paid for the attestation letter, and the person sent it to my WhatsApp.

But if that wasn't the case, I would have gone to the school and requested for it.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Bond4141(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2021
[i][/i]
IntrovertGuy:

This is the number: +1 (800) 361-3106, Just press 2.

I called the number on my school website, explained everything, and told them I'm in a far state(NYSC). So I just paid for the attestation letter, and the person sent it to my WhatsApp.

But if that wasn't the case, I would have gone to the school and requested for it.

Thanks bro
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by TheExclusive: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hi Guys,

Please how is WES different from NASBA International Evaluation Services in the US. Is the evaluation from both institutions globally acceptable?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Bond4141(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2021
IntrovertGuy:

UPDATE- Thank you Bond4141, Thank you Nelem.

I got the attestation letter from my school via scanned PDF. Having called WES a thousand times to confirm how to send it, I finally uploaded the PDF to my WES portal and also sent it via FAX using Hellofax.

Now, my evaluation is in the PROCESSING stage and awaiting verification from my school.

My guy, which department did you mail to request for an attestation letter from school. Is it the Exams and Records? WES has requested for a Conferral Letter, if I'm unable to get my Degree Certificate
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by IntrovertGuy: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2021
Bond4141:

My guy, which department did you mail to request for an attestation letter from school. Is it the Exams and Records? WES has requested for a Conferral Letter, if I'm unable to get my Degree Certificate

I called the number on my school website and I was directed accordingly.

There should be a phone number or email on your school website. Call them and explain, alternatively if you still have someone in your school, you can send the person.

For the department in my school, it was Academics.

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Bond4141(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2021
IntrovertGuy:

I called the number on my school website and I was directed accordingly.

There should be a phone number or email on your school website. Call them and explain, alternatively if you still have someone in your school, you can send the person.

For the department in my school, it was Academics.

Alright, Thanks
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Kayamour: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2021
Good morning folks.
Please I have been trying to pay 230 cad for the WES evaluation with my cards (master and visa) but it keeps failing.
I have gone to the banks and they are saying I should open a dorm acct. Please is the dorm acct really necessary?

Any advice on how to make this payment ?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by IntrovertGuy: 9:47am On Oct 22, 2021
Kayamour:
Good morning folks.
Please I have been trying to pay 230 cad for the WES evaluation with my cards (master and visa) but it keeps failing.
I have gone to the banks and they are saying I should open a dorm acct. Please is the dorm acct really necessary?

Any advice on how to make this payment ?

Download Barter by Flutterwave. Create a Virtual Card then fund it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Kayamour: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ok. Thank you.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by DefJams: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by anotherguyonNL: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hi guys, do universities in the UK and Europe require candidates to do a WES evaluation for their certificate?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by IntrovertGuy: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
anotherguyonNL:
Hi guys, do universities in the UK and Europe require candidates to do a WES evaluation for their certificate?

WES is only need for USA and Canada.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Bond4141(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2021
Please, how do I send my WES report to all the US institutions I applied to. Under my view application, I saw Recipient 1, with my name and nothing more.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by IntrovertGuy: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
Bond4141:
Please, how do I send my WES report to all the US institutions I applied to. Under my view application, I saw Recipient 1, with my name and nothing more.

I believe your evaluation is in progress and not complete.

If yes, chill till the evaluation is complete then you'll see "Order Duplicate Report". You'll be able to add recipients.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Bond4141(m): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
IntrovertGuy:

I believe your evaluation is in progress and not complete.

If yes, chill till the evaluation is complete then you'll see "Order Duplicate Report". You'll be able to add recipients.

LOL, Bro. Initially, I thought I will just give my WES ref. no to the school i want to apply to, that the request will be done directly by the school.
Anyway if that is the case, how much does it cost to send to each school.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by IntrovertGuy: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
Bond4141:

LOL, Bro. Initially, I thought I will just give my WES ref. no to the school, i want to apply to, that the request will be done directly by the school.
Anyway, if that is the case, how much does it cost to send to each school.

Bro, save yourself from spending unnecessarily. Most of the schools will accept the unofficial copy you download from your wes dashboard.

It's after you've been given admission from different schools then you finally decide the school of choice, that's when you really need to send an official transcript.

You'll see the fee from the dashboard.

Standard Mail is 10$ which is okay. But per university you are sending to, you'll pay 30$ excluding the shipping fee (10$).

So if you are sending to 5 schools, that's 5 * 30$ = 150$ just for report. Then Shipping 10$ * 5 = 50$.

Hence, it's advisable to upload an unofficial copy. I attached something for you to see.

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Bond4141(m): 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
IntrovertGuy:

Bro, save yourself from spending unnecessarily. Most of the schools will accept the unofficial copy you download from your wes dashboard.

It's after you've been given admission from different schools then you finally decide the school of choice, that's when you really need to send an official transcript.

You'll see the fee from the dashboard.

Standard Mail is 10$ which is okay. But per university you are sending to, you'll pay 30$ excluding the shipping fee (10$).

So if you are sending to 5 schools, that's 5 * 30$ = 150$ just for report. Then Shipping 10$ * 5 = 50$.

Hence, it's advisable to upload an unofficial copy. I attached something for you to see.

Nice one bro. can we link up or ko necessary ?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by kpukpuyenke: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
kpukpuyenke:

Finally they have sent the mail.
Waiting for school to reply them and final verification smiley
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by IntrovertGuy: 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Bond4141:

Nice one bro. can we link up or ko necessary ?

Sure grin grin grin
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by effico(m): 10:40am On Oct 29, 2021
My people WES want to give me heart ache. I logged into my dashboard this morning and this is what I saw. Pls what does this mean abeg? Help a brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (61) (Reply)

FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 / The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.