Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Am Having Issues With Wes - Education (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Having Issues With Wes (234500 Views)

Having Verification Issues with WES / WAEC Verification By WES / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by TOBERO23: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2022
Firstly, use wes calculator to convert your gpa to us equivalent
Herbeekeh:
o want to evaluate my results to know if it's equivalent to US b.sc.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Grateful02(m): 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
Smiles, your moniker kinda familiar tho.i cant rem. Anyways i feel your pains n understand how annoying this situation goes. However i urge you not to be weighed down.
Feel free to hit me up when nxt you choose this journey as i hope to be part of ur somethin big like admissuon process,visa etc. 09066822919
It only gets better. Best wishes
DAramis:

grin grin grin
No loud am bro.

I just came across this thread now. Mine, officially is 2 years + but still not ready. Hopefully in few weeks. Majority of Nigerian universities are good in frustrating someone. Even the university application, I wanted to do with it, lost the opportunity, but I do hope and pray for better opportunities once ready.

NB: It is not same school with yours, but only wanted to let you know that, you are not the only one experiencing this sh*t when it comes to document verification between WES and most Nigerian Universities.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by DAramis: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
Grateful02:
Smiles, your moniker kinda familiar tho.i cant rem. Anyways i feel your pains n understand how annoying this situation goes. However i urge you not to be weighed down.
Feel free to hit me up when nxt you choose this journey as i hope to be part of ur somethin big like admissuon process,visa etc. 09066822919
It only gets better. Best wishes
grin grin grin

No wahala boss. I was just sharing my experience, and hopefully, can be able to navigate my way. wink

Thanks for the offer sha
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Roseboy94: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
TOBERO23:
Firstly, use wes calculator to convert your gpa to us equivalent
Hello everyone,

I need your help on my plans to apply to an accredited University in Benin republic.

Actually, I concluded my National Diploma (ND) program in mass communication last year and I want to further in order to obtain a degree in Benin republic due to the endless ASUU strike here
in Nigeria.

So kindly help with one or two tips, informations or advices. Thank you ��
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by PoppyJ: 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
So will I pay for verification to LASU? Cos I don't get. What's the verification for? I applied for my transcript from Lasu and paid for courier service already straight to the school I am applying to.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by PoppyJ: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
I
PoppyJ:
So will I pay for verification to LASU? Cos I don't get. What's the verification for? I applied for my transcript from Lasu and paid for courier service already straight to the school I am applying to.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by RENOWNED2(m): 2:12am On Apr 14, 2022
IntrovertGuy:

Go the Mapoly admin block (Admin Isale grin)

ND - 20k, HND - 20K, Email - 5k, Courier to WES - 13k.

The above were the prices I paid around August last year I think.

You need your WES reference number along side photocopy of your Statement of result.

Which year did you graduate? If your certificate is not ready you'll need to pay 2k (1k for ND, 1K for HND) so they can give you "to whom letter" to replace your diploma certificate because WES will ask.

I thought you've done WES before?

So your school will send both the photocopied result and transcript in the same envelope?.

Why the need for a to whom it may concern letter, I thought the statement of result was okay?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by IntrovertGuy: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2022
RENOWNED2:

So your school will send both the photocopied result and transcript in the same envelope?.

Why the need for a to whom it may concern letter, I thought the statement of result was okay?

If your certificate is not ready you'll need to pay 2k (1k for ND, 1K for HND) so they can give you a "to whom letter" to replace your diploma certificate because WES will ask.

Statement of Result = Transcript.

WES needs a copy of your DEGREE CERTIFICATE.

In my CASE, the DEGREE CERTIFICATE wasn't ready and WES wouldn't continue with my EVALUATION.

The to whom letter (ATTESTATION) worked.

THIS IS MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE., yours may differ.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by fortunes01: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Good Day House! Please someone help me clarify this. I uploaded my credential on the WES App though I am yet to make payments but anytime I log into the app, I keep seeing the "we are waiting for your documents" notification. Are they referring to the credential I am to upload on the app or the one my school is to send to them because my uploaded credential is visible on the app.
Or is it because I am yet to make payment?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by modeenah(f): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
funmike83:

Hello good morning. Please call this man +2348164680302. His name is Mr Ibrahim. He is in charge of fedpoffa transcript. He was very helpful wen I did mine in 2017. I don't know if he is still there. But you can give it a try

Please I need your help. How much does it cost?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Em3a: 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
If you have issues paying for your Wes with your Nigerian card message on WhatsApp 08120201423 for a small fee

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Em3a: 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
If you have issues paying for your Wes with your Nigerian card message on WhatsApp 08120201423 and I’ll help you pay for a small fee

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Em3a: 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
The attached image above is the proof of mine and my WES Equivalent is 3.24/4.0

If you’re having doubts I’d show you my former institutions ID card and you’ll see it matches with my WES report
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by BoldassBadasser(m): 2:24am On May 09, 2022
Good morning everyone please I am kinda confused with this WES evaluation I need some clarification I have a BA in philosophy from University of Benin and one year PGD certificate in public administration at national Open University of Nigeria but WES says I can only evaluate my highest certificate, if I evaluate my PGD will they recognize it as two certificates?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Antyxx: 3:03am On May 10, 2022
adeoladele:
Bro that is what I paid @ Neco agodi gate ibadan
Hi
How did you send your Neco to WES pls
Im interested
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Antyxx: 3:06am On May 10, 2022
Pls i need to send my Neco result to Wes, how do i do it?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by lastbornop: 1:02pm On May 18, 2022
Upload your BA certificate and get transcript for it while listing your PGD as another institution as well, get transcript for it too.
Others can shed more light, that's what I did, still waiting for final evaluation though.

BoldassBadasser:
Good morning everyone please I am kinda confused with this WES evaluation I need some clarification I have a BA in philosophy from University of Benin and one year PGD certificate in public administration at national Open University of Nigeria but WES says I can only evaluate my highest certificate, if I evaluate my PGD will they recognize it as two certificates?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by allenken7(m): 11:34am On May 20, 2022
Thanks. I eventually got mine jan21. I didn't do anything different than I was doing previously. I'm just glad it's out now.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by allenken7(m): 11:38am On May 20, 2022
So Sorry. I haven't been here in a while. I hope you found a way out.
If not , I can link you to the guy that assisted me. He works in pH school though school is on strike now.
Miscellaneous:

Hi Allen. If you know someone in the uniben exams and records office, tell them to assist you. U may need to pay. I attended uniben, so I know the process is hectic.

Can you tell me the process on how to start WES USA evaluation for a Masters program in US? Do I need to submit my transcript and certificate only on the WES website? What documents does my undergrad university need to send? I am a bit confused.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Unigrad: 2:30pm On May 25, 2022
Good afternoon all
I wanted to do my WES evaluation, I was advised by someone to do it first on WES site to see my GPA in 4.0 scale before applying. I graduated from Nigeria university with 5.0 scale, after I did evaluation of my CGPA on the WES site, I got 3.26/4.0. is this a good GPA to apply for graduate school (PhD) scholarships in USA?
I am doing my MSc too in Nigeria university, I am done with the course work, I am on my project, hoping to finish less than two months time pending on when they call off the strike, from my course work and project, I am projecting to get about 63-65% weigh of 5.0 because my course work results are out, just to add the project grade prior to when I finish. Can I do the WES evaluation for my undergraduate and MSc with same amount so I can wait to obtain my MSc before I can apply for the WES evaluation to save cost? Will 63% MSc score give me a good grade on WES evaluation?
I will be grateful for your reply.
Thanks.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by MrsNaira(f): 7:34pm On May 29, 2022
BoldassBadasser:
Hello.
I'm in the same position as you. Please were you able to find out the solution?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Joiceee(f): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
I also graduated from MAPOLY. The thing is I collected my transcript (both ND and HND) last year. Now that I want to do WES, do I need to pay for another transcript? Or just take the one I already collected to them to help me send to WES.

I am very confused right now. Or do you have any contact I can call?
IntrovertGuy:

Go the Mapoly admin block (Admin Isale grin)

ND - 20k, HND - 20K, Email - 5k, Courier to WES - 13k.

The above were the prices I paid around August last year I think.

You need your WES reference number along side photocopy of your Statement of result.

Which year did you graduate? If your certificate is not ready you'll need to pay 2k (1k for ND, 1K for HND) so they can give you "to whom letter" to replace your diploma certificate because WES will ask.

I thought you've done WES before?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by samhardy: 12:54am On Jul 11, 2022
Hello my bosses in the house, can I use flutterwave to pay for WES?

is this method still effective?

Pls I need your response
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by babylolaroy(f): 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hello guys,
Please is it compulsory to evaluate one's OND alongside the university degree with WES. I saw this on the WES application portal while filling the portal out, as a requirement.

Is that the same all ECA bodies?
Thank you
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by brighttech95(m): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
How have you guys been making payment for WES?

Wanted to use Western Union only to find out I can only receive and not send.

Our bank cards too are below the $218 I want to pay
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by TheExclusive: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2022
Unigrad:
Good afternoon all
I wanted to do my WES evaluation, I was advised by someone to do it first on WES site to see my GPA in 4.0 scale before applying. I graduated from Nigeria university with 5.0 scale, after I did evaluation of my CGPA on the WES site, I got 3.26/4.0. is this a good GPA to apply for graduate school (PhD) scholarships in USA?
I am doing my MSc too in Nigeria university, I am done with the course work, I am on my project, hoping to finish less than two months time pending on when they call off the strike, from my course work and project, I am projecting to get about 63-65% weigh of 5.0 because my course work results are out, just to add the project grade prior to when I finish. Can I do the WES evaluation for my undergraduate and MSc with same amount so I can wait to obtain my MSc before I can apply for the WES evaluation to save cost? Will 63% MSc score give me a good grade on WES evaluation?
I will be grateful for your reply.
Thanks.
Good morning bro.

Please can the site also calculate the total number of academic units apart from cgpa
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by TheExclusive: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2022
Please can one use US WES evaluation to apply to other countries?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by dammak: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
I want to request for my transcript from The Polytechnic Ibadan, I want to send to WES canada. I heard I can send request electronically using https://exchange.etx.ng/, I mean my school can send it electronically. has anyone send transcript electronically here before..
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by hannielle(f): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hi everyone,
please how can I get e- transcript from Uniport. Its really urgent.
I tried the online portal but its not functional.
Thanks for helping a sister
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by TheExclusive: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
miccodsta:
If you have not done your Wes evaluation, or paid for it... Please do so as soon as possible

The price for evaluation will be increased from January... Hurry now.

Contact me Adelere Michael Adekunle for your Wes payment, and any other international payment, or educational services.

Call or WhatsApp 08132683364

I highly recommend Michael for payment of your wes. Fast , Reliable, Trustworthy.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by ZenZenZen: 10:00am On Aug 12, 2022
Please, WES said they sent a verification mail to UNILORIN POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL and the school hasn't gotten any verification mail from WES. Its over 5months now and I have to pay reactivation fee to WES...I am fed up...what can I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (61) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 / The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.