Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Am Having Issues With Wes - Education (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Having Issues With Wes (234988 Views)

Having Verification Issues with WES / WAEC Verification By WES / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Adeboy700: 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
kpukpuyenke:

Finally they have sent the mail.
Waiting for school to reply them and final verification smiley
Please which did you attend because I also have the same issue of verification, Lautech saying they haven't seen any mail. And how did you get the mail in your school. Thanks
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Bond4141(m): 12:00am On Nov 04, 2021
Please can I send the official report sent to me by WES to the schools I’m applying to or I have to use $40 send it to each schools directly from WES?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by kpukpuyenke: 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Adeboy700:

Please which did you attend because I also have the same issue of verification, Lautech saying they haven't seen any mail. And how did you get the mail in your school. Thanks

My brother it wasn't funny at all.
I had to bombard Wes with messages and send them the correct email address of the school Just in case they did a mistake in the email they sent the verification to they should please send it to the "real" one.

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Adeboy700: 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
kpukpuyenke:

Thanks so much with your response

My brother it wasn't funny at all.
I had to bombard Wes with messages and send them the correct email address of the school Just in case they did a mistake in the email they sent the verification to they should please send it to the "real" one.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by vikivik(f): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2021
Do you need to request for your transcript from your university?

Just make use of CrossCheck. It is an automated verification platform that helps with transcript requests and verification requests for educational qualifications.

I ordered for my transcript from UNILAG to be delivered to WES and it was delivered in time.

Just visit www.crosscheck.africa or send a mail to support@crosscheck.africa and thank me later.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by adeniyi3971(m): 3:03am On Nov 10, 2021
Please guys!

My school just sent my result via usps to Wes
However, I submitted a notification of result in lieu of original certificate please is it acceptable?

Also will I receive a student copy in email once evaluation is done?

Lastly, What’s the time frame between verification and evaluation?

Thanks
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Bond4141(m): 7:41am On Nov 10, 2021
adeniyi3971:
Please guys!

My school just sent my result via usps to Wes
However, I submitted a notification of result in lieu of original certificate please is it acceptable?

Also will I receive a student copy in email once evaluation is done?

Lastly, What’s the time frame between verification and evaluation?

Thanks

Yes WES will accept the notification of result. They accepted mine not up to a month ago

You will download the student copy from your WES portal yourself, it will be made available there

WES evaluation, after they have received all the required documents, is not up to 7 working days

2 Likes

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Jimisola14: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bond4141:

Yes WES will accept the notification of result. They accepted mine not up to a month ago

You will download the student copy from your WES portal yourself, it will be made available there

WES evaluation, after they have received all the required documents, is not up to 7 working days

Please I'm having the same issue. my statement of result and attestation letter was uploaded after which my school sent my transcript.
But yet, it saying that my transcript was received but my certificate is not received.

Please kindly let me know how you did yours. Thanks

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Bond4141(m): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Jimisola14:

Please I'm having the same issue. my statement of result and attestation letter was uploaded after which my school sent my transcript.
But yet, it saying that my transcript was received but my certificate is not received.

Please kindly let me know how you did yours. Thanks

This is a different thing and it does not relate to your original result not been approved.

WES has sent your Hnd transcript back to school, after receiving it, for verification. Try to follow up with your school, maybe find someone in exams and record, to help you verify it. Let them know that WES has sent your transcript back for verification.

That’s all, this does not have any thing to do with WES accepting your Statement of result or not.

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Jimisola14: 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bond4141:

This is a different thing and it does not relate to your original result not been approved.

WES has sent your Hnd transcript back to school, after receiving it, for verification. Try to follow up with your school, maybe find someone in exams and record, to help you verify it. Let them know that WES has sent your transcript back for verification.

That’s all, this does not have any thing to do with WES accepting your Statement of result or not.

Thanks so much for your reply.
I thought it is because of it number 4 says Not Received.
Thanks once again.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by IntrovertGuy: 4:41am On Nov 12, 2021
IntrovertGuy:

UPDATE- Thank you Bond414*, Thank you Nelem.

I got the attestation letter from my school via scanned PDF. Having called WES a thousand times to confirm how to send it, I finally uploaded the PDF to my WES portal and also sent it via FAX using Hellofax.

Now, my evaluation is in the PROCESSING stage and awaiting verification from my school.

Jimisola14

Reupload on your dashboard, and also FAX it. You'll see changes the same day.

Finished from mapoly too. My ND and HND year is same with yours even.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Jimisola14: 8:51am On Nov 12, 2021
IntrovertGuy:

Jimisola14

Wow! Thanks for your reply.

Abeg reply my email make we relate. Thanks
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by effico(m): 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
I finished my Masters in one Year from a university in Togo. After doing WES evaluation, I was told by WES that my study was not suitable for evaluation and I will be refunded my money that was paid.

WHAT DO I DO NOW IN THIS CASE?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Jimisola14: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
IntrovertGuy:

Jimisola14

Kindly reply my email. Thanks
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by IntrovertGuy: 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
Jimisola14:

Kindly reply my email. Thanks

Done
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by IntrovertGuy: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
effico:
I finished my Masters in one Year from a university in Togo. After doing WES evaluation, I was told by WES that my study was not suitable for evaluation and I will be refunded my money that was paid.

WHAT DO I DO NOW IN THIS CASE?

I've seen some situations like this. However, I can't give the right solution.

However, I'll advise you to try other evaluation companies like SpanTran ( https://www.naces.org/members )

But I guess the school is not accredited.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Jimisola14: 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
IntrovertGuy:

Jimisola14

It works.... Thank to @introvertGuy for his guidance. Now I can rest�
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Queenhadassah: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2021
Good afternoon, Is there anyone here that has applied for a bsc transcript from Madonna University Okija? How did you go about it? How much is the transcript fee and courier? I'm asking for a friend that lives in Lagos. She'll like to evaluate her result with WES
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by bhowlew: 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hello! I graduated from Computer Science and engineering department OAU and I recently noticed that my certificate and those of my classmates do not have certificate number on it. I'm going to be evaluating via Wes soon, and I am worried about this. Has anyone experienced this and tried to evaluate their certificate, if they did, what was the outcome? Is this something to be worried about?

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Queen1304: 6:27am On Dec 09, 2021
Pls, who knows how much it costs to send e-transcript from FUNAAB to WES for evaluation?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Hotnholy: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hello, please how much does it cost to evaluate an undergraduate and master degrees from the university of lagos via WES.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Odunayo2321: 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Please I have issues with my Wes verification. My institution has sent my transcript to Wes for over two months and on Wes portal it states on hold.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by AdaFelly: 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
Michael is very legit guys
He just helped me pay for my WES evaluation

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by AdaFelly: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hotnholy:
Hello, please how much does it cost to evaluate an undergraduate and master degrees from the university of lagos via WES.

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by miccodsta: 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
THANK you for the comment... We are here to help you on any payment issue.

AdaFelly:
Michael is very legit guys
He just helped me pay for my WES evaluation
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by miccodsta: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Another Happy client...thanks for your patronage. We are happy to serve you. I am available for all kind of international payment

Call me on 08132683364

AdaFelly:
I was told 40k for them to send it to WES
Evaluation money is the same for all schools I guess
0813 268 3364 Call this number his name is Michael he just helped me to pay for my WES evaluation
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Lastbornbuns: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hotnholy:

Wes costs $169 for course by course evaluation. Try to do a bit of research. Their website is free and available to access
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Lastbornbuns: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Queen1304:
Pls, who knows how much it costs to send e-transcript from FUNAAB to WES for evaluation?

Check your school's website. I don't know for all schools but I know some unis have alumni/transcript web pages where everything is stated.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Lastbornbuns: 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
Odunayo2321:
Please I have issues with my Wes verification. My institution has sent my transcript to Wes for over two months and on Wes portal it states on hold.

Do confirm from your school if the transcript was actually sent and if yes, Reach out to wes. There should be a contact email or number on their site
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by okedoyinolabisi(f): 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
Queen1304:

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by okedoyinolabisi(f): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
Thank you Michael. He made payment for my Wes evaluation very easy

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by PECng: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
TPS is not What we Shouted for to Be the Solution to OAU’s Transcripts War
Judging from my four years experience with ETX and my near-six months experience with TPS, I can tell you categorically that TPS is the worst that makes you regret you fought against the bad; ETX was awful, but TPS is a misfortune! When we were yarning for OAU to handle her own transcripts business instead of handling it over to a private company, we never considered the fact that when OAU starts to handle such business, they people she would put on it would be the civil servants who don’t like to work or don’t have enough skill for the functions they are placed on; people who are negligent and people who must be “motivated” for them to be able to do what they are employed and paid for. And sincerely speaking, this is the case in OAU right now when it comes to transcripts. At the very least, ETX was pretending to be working, but TPS people don’t work and they don’t pretend to be working, neither do they want to hear what you have to complain about or an issue you are having (terrible seller-buyer communication). With ETX, if your order was still at some stages, you could still cancel your order and get a good sum of your money back, but with TPS, once you have paid you have paid, you cannot cancel the order if you change your mind about it or you don’t need the transcripts anymore where you ordered for it to be sent to. You cannot even edit your data in the case when you have an error in the data. You’d send them a mail expecting a response you are never getting. Nothing about this is good! READ MORE HERE>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2021/12/tps-is-not-what-we-shouted-for-to-be.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (61) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 / The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.