Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Am Having Issues With Wes - Education (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Having Issues With Wes (234350 Views)

Having Verification Issues with WES / WAEC Verification By WES / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Babamide(m): 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2023
hafdol:

Can i send you a message please?
Sure
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by hafdol(m): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2023
Babamide:

Sure

I just gave you a prompt through email now, awaiting your reply thanks
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Babamide(m): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2023
hafdol:

I just gave you a prompt through email now, awaiting your reply thanks
I tried to reply and got a failure notice. So I messaged the number on your signature. Hope it is on Whatsapp
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by molybdenum0012: 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
hafdol:

I just tire, It's been more than 6 weeks now. The guy i sent money to said it's ready for courier and it will be sent but i still haven't heard anything. I don't know why they do this when WES said this can be sent electronically

Hello,
Have you been able to resolve it? I also want to send from Unilorin to WES..
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by PECng: 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
Wrong Date of Birth on Your Transcript: The Ways Out of the Problems it Causes

Having different dates of birth on your documents like NIN, international passport, licenses and transcripts might not be a big deal if all you do is local, but the time you decide to go international, like get a job abroad or try to get an admission abroad or a visa to travel abroad or something, then is when you’d realize the problems having different dates of birth on your needed documents can cause you. Although your name and age are two things most countries are able to afford to allow you claim as they suite you; Nigeria is one of the countries that can afford leaving your name and date of birth to you to determine (we might or never get to when Nigeria allows you to determine your gender), but still, the authorities in Nigeria, for understandable reasons, still make claiming different names and different dates of birth regrettable for you. Example of this is when you, for some reasons, leave one date of birth with your school when you got admitted and you leave another date of birth on your national and international identification documents; every institution that would be involved in fixing these differences for you would make you regret you let this happen to you. CONTINUE READING HERE>https://www.pecngr.com/2023/09/wrong-date-of-birth-on-your-transcript.html

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by tall2ce(m): 3:29am On Sep 07, 2023
Please I need help on this

I tried paying for WES using Wema Debit card which has a monthly limi of $500 but it did not w work. So I tried using the Western Union Money Transfer Option, so I got a WES reference ID but never got a payment order to pay Western Union.

I checked online and this seem to be a big problem for people. Please I need help

Should I create another account and do another evaluation or do I go about paying WES.

Pls help house
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Shar
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Yuzxy: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2023
good morning alll, please can my school, UNN, send a soft copy of my transcript to WES or it must be a hard copy couried to them?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Eventus31: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2023
Good day every one.
Please I need assistance, My Wes Evaluation has been completed since 7 June 2023 but I am yet to receive a copy and I reached out to Wes and I was assured it was sent through standard delivery to my location but I haven’t gotten any file. Another one was sent on the 14th of august but still not received it. How do I trace it since standard delivery does not have any tracking information.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by suzzyrims: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
tall2ce:
Please I need help on this

I tried paying for WES using Wema Debit card which has a monthly limi of $500 but it did not w work. So I tried using the Western Union Money Transfer Option, so I got a WES reference ID but never got a payment order to pay Western Union.

I checked online and this seem to be a big problem for people. Please I need help

Should I create another account and do another evaluation or do I go about paying WES.

Pls help house
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Shar

How did you resolve this
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Berryman63: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hi guys pls I'm about evaluating my Msc with WES. I misplaced my Msc certificate and all its copies(soft and hard) due to a robbery incident. I still have the statement of result issued to me earlier by the school so can I upload that to WES? I'm actually going to request a replacement certificate from my school but they might take forever to issue another. So while at it can I upload the statement of result?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by tall2ce(m): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
suzzyrims:

How did you resolve this

Send them a DM on Facebook

They will guide you
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by suzzyrims: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
Please who has requested for transcript on eksu portal. There is no field to fill my wes reference number. How can I go about it.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by molybdenum0012: 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hey guys, anyone sent transcripts, post graduate transcript from UI to WES?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Venekconsultt: 12:44am On Oct 08, 2023
in need of a Unical transcript? Are you about doing WES evaluation after finishing your program from unical?
Feel free to contact/WhatsApp: 09066822919
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by lollyloly(f): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hello house, please how much does WES evaluation cost
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by hafdol(m): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
molybdenum0012:

hi, Yes, WES has received my transcript and sent an email to them for verification but that's dragging too because of the convocation going on i was told

Hello,
Have you been able to resolve it? I also want to send from Unilorin to WES..
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Drdreluv: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2023
Good even house I want to ask for does who went to poly are we going to send HND AND ND TRANSCRIPTS Or just for HND alone
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by djwealth: 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
Good evening house I got a message from WES for evaluation of my PhD
Pls house what is the meaning of PhD confirmation.
And what can I do.

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Rating(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2023
This credential verification is very tricky.

We had a recent situation (with WES) in June of this year and this was how it panned out:

1. Since WES was a requirement for admission, there were no alternatives. Registration was done on WES, with all the necessary details but payment was not made.

2. ETX,ng was contacted to get the process done and it was discovered that if you ask ETX to contact your Nigerian school, you're on a long thing. It's better you contact your school yourself, pay the necessary fees and give them ETX details. So, register your details on ETX and then get the codes and give it your school.

3. Depending on how long it takes for your school to process the transcript (federal and state schools take between 2-4 weeks), once ETX receives your transcript directly from the school through that secure channel, they will send to WES within 24-48 hours.

4. Once ETX confirmed that they have sent it. We followed up with WES to be sure they received it and the details are intact. We paid WES (using an international card to bypass all that Naija banks wahala).

This is WES on Facebook (https://web.facebook.com/WorldEducationServices). They are pretty quick in their DMs and Contact option on their website (wes.org).

Now pray to God that WES do not do a wrong evaluation.

Also check out ETX.ng. They respond to Emails faster than DMs.

Both organizations have not-so-good reviews online (as there are lots of issues with their processes, but with God, patience and some smarts, you can navigate through.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by dvdami(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2023
jedaybis:
Hello guys.
Please I have issues with WES, they sent me email dated to 22nd May, 2020, informing that the photocopies of my documents have been sent to Osun State Polytechnic Iree. But I contacted someone at school to check for me but only to be told nothing like such. I sent mail to WES that my former school has not received letter from them. The response I got from WES is that another verification request has been sent dated 19 October, 2020.
Please, is there anybody from Osun State Polytechnic Iree having the same challenge? Or is there anybody from Ospoly Iree that his or her documents have successfully been verified by the School should indicate the processes they passed thru before they could got there documents verified. Thanks

Good day chief.

I am sorry to bring you back.

How did you resolve this?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by dvdami(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
Hello friends,

I have BSc which I enrolled for as a Direct Entry applicant.

So, for WES, I understand I need to evaluate both BSc and ND.

My question now is: if I evaluate the two results, will it qualify me for "2 or more certificate" points in Canada Express Entry pool?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by dvdami(m): 5:02am On Nov 30, 2023
heywhydot16:
Please how did you later do it? I am currently being faced with the same situation and I don't know what to do.
Kindly advise. Iree is not responding, LAUTECH has.

Good day chief.

I am sorry to bring you back.

How did you resolve this?

Did Iree eventually respond?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by dvdami(m): 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
IntrovertGuy:

If your certificate is not ready you'll need to pay 2k (1k for ND, 1K for HND) so they can give you a "to whom letter" to replace your diploma certificate because WES will ask.

Statement of Result = Transcript.

WES needs a copy of your DEGREE CERTIFICATE.

In my CASE, the DEGREE CERTIFICATE wasn't ready and WES wouldn't continue with my EVALUATION.

The to whom letter (ATTESTATION) worked.

THIS IS MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE., yours may differ.

Thanks for this info.

Please how do I know if my diploma certificate is ready or not?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by hayoholla(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18
Hi here, I am having issues with confirmation of payment. I made payment using my friends UK account, but on my dashboard I saw a message which says "we have not yet received your payment". My friend has been debited already.
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by NiceTheDev: 7:50pm On Feb 25
BoldassBadasser:
Good morning everyone please I am kinda confused with this WES evaluation I need some clarification I have a BA in philosophy from University of Benin and one year PGD certificate in public administration at national Open University of Nigeria but WES says I can only evaluate my highest certificate, if I evaluate my PGD will they recognize it as two certificates?

Please how did you go about this? Im in the same situation at the moment
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Venekconsultt: 1:51pm On Mar 25
In need of Unical transcript?
Are you currently undergoing legalization and you need verification of your Unical documents/certificate with federal ministry of education,Abuja for legalization?
Contact/WhatsApp: 09066822919
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by DTOBS(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05
Hello guys,

Please I am having a small issue with my WES Evaluation.

1. Making payment for the evaluation has been a hell of an issue. I have tried my GTBank USD Debit Card all to no avail.

2. I am confused as to when I should process my transcripts from my school (OAU) to send to WES. Is it after I have made the payment on WES or I can proceed to pay for the OAU transcript when I'm yet to make the WES Payment?

Please, I would appreciate your support if you have passed through this stage before.

I will be waiting for your response...

Thanks all
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gentlesoul2021(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15
battoyyeb:

If you can try and collect the transcript from both school, put it inside one envelope with your certificate and send it yourself.

I think that is the best option to save cost.
My thinking though...

I have a diploma and degree certificate. My diploma was also part of my admission to university i.e I gained admission via direct entry mode. I am having my diploma transcripts wic I got by paying the exam and record officer as at that time duly stamped. Now my concern, if I should put this transcript inside envelope and fax to Wes, if Wes should send back to my school, won't the school hold me accountable cos I didn't get the transcript via paying directly to school account. The exam and record officer just print it for me and chop the money. . .
What should I do. . .
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gentlesoul2021(m): 2:23pm On Apr 15
battoyyeb:

Actually I did mine like that
They gave me transcript in school. So I put the transcript and statement of result photocopy inside one envelope and I sent it using my school name.

Anyhow you do it they will still verify your document from your school

Hello pls can I engage you on the WES procedure
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Gentlesoul2021(m): 2:29pm On Apr 15
hadinma:
I resolved the verification issue by faxing a copy of the email to WES. It was acknowledged in less than 24 hours.

Hello can I engage you on the WES evaluation procedure
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Davsidoo: 11:29am On Apr 19
Hello house, how long does this status last before it moves to the next stage?

Also, is it at the stage the 7 business days processing start? Or after

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Teehert: 9:09am On Apr 21
Jimisola14:

Kindly reply my email. Thanks

Hi Jimisola14,I would like to reach out to you either via WhatsApp or email,I am currently processing my WES,finished from MAPOLY too

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 / The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.