Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Am Having Issues With Wes - Education (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Having Issues With Wes (235267 Views)

Having Verification Issues with WES / WAEC Verification By WES / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Teehert: 9:17am On Apr 21
Hi @bond1414, I’m currently processing my WES, graduated from MAPOLY too
Please can I connect to you via WhatsApp or Email

Thank you
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Johnwrite(m): 10:16am On Apr 21
Oh
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by meetme01: 3:06pm On Apr 21
DTOBS:
Hello guys,

Please I am having a small issue with my WES Evaluation.

1. Making payment for the evaluation has been a hell of an issue. I have tried my GTBank USD Debit Card all to no avail.

2. I am confused as to when I should process my transcripts from my school (OAU) to send to WES. Is it after I have made the payment on WES or I can proceed to pay for the OAU transcript when I'm yet to make the WES Payment?

Please, I would appreciate your support if you have passed through this stage before.

I will be waiting for your response...

Thanks all

Find someone abroad to pay for you or create virtual card (grey.co)

You can send before payment. Just ensure your WES number is on the documents sent to WES

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by DTOBS(m): 11:01am On Apr 22
Thanks boss!

I later paid with my GTBank USD Debit Card.

The issue I was facing before was the transaction fee which I was not putting into consideration, so I just had to fund the card with above what is needed and it worked.

meetme01:

Find someone abroad to pay for you or create virtual card (grey.co)

You can send before payment. Just ensure your WES number is on the documents sent to WES

Best of luck
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by DTOBS(m): 11:03am On Apr 22
You can use either of the options below:
1. GTBank USD Debit Card. It has no transaction limit
2. Pay4Me App: All you need to do is download their app and pay in Naira, however, their charges is a bit high
3. Get someone in Canada to help you pay. (this is the cheapest)

tall2ce:
Please I need help on this

I tried paying for WES using Wema Debit card which has a monthly limi of $500 but it did not w work. So I tried using the Western Union Money Transfer Option, so I got a WES reference ID but never got a payment order to pay Western Union.

I checked online and this seem to be a big problem for people. Please I need help

Should I create another account and do another evaluation or do I go about paying WES.

Pls help house
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Shar
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Mizjemie25: 10:04pm On Apr 28
Please does this mean Wes has seen my documents?

My school sent my transcript via etx.ng to Wes. Got an email from etx that my transcript has been sent.. didn’t get any email from Wes confirming receipt of it.. should I be worried? It’s been two weeks now.. when are supposed to send for verification?

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Davsidoo: 4:52am On Apr 29
Mizjemie25:

My school sent my transcript via etx.ng to Wes. Got an email from etx that my transcript has been sent.. didn’t get any email from Wes confirming receipt of it.. should I be worried? It’s been two weeks now.. when are supposed to send for verification?

ECA takes about 35 business days

Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Davsidoo: 4:56am On Apr 29
Mizjemie25:

How long did it take for your account status to change from “ We are processing a new package or document for your application” to this current status you’re in?
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by dacblogger: 1:39pm On Apr 29
Anyone that wants to get their transcript from unizik and get it verified on time should send me a d.m
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Mizjemie25: 5:53pm On Apr 29
Davsidoo:

How long did it take for your account status to change from “ We are processing a new package or document for your application” to this current status you’re in?
I didn’t even see this on my profile .. I noticed the change a day after etx.ng sent me an email that my transcript has been delivered to Wes
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by olabanji88(m): 10:09am On Apr 30
Davsidoo:

ECA takes about 35 business days
how do you know if transcript was received
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by olabanji88(m): 10:16am On Apr 30
Mizjemie25:
I didn’t even see this on my profile .. I noticed the change a day after etx.ng sent me an email that my transcript has been delivered to Wes
please can you put me through quick steps on how to use etx.NG in getting transcript from Yaba tech
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Davsidoo: 2:05pm On May 01
olabanji88:
how do you know if transcript was received
your account dashboard on WES platform will change to “we are processing a new document “
Re: Am Having Issues With Wes by Mizjemie25: 11:21pm On May 01
olabanji88:
please can you put me through quick steps on how to use etx.NG in getting transcript from Yaba tech
it my school that did it for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply)

FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014 / The Disadvantages Of The National Open University Of Nigeria / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.