Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? (6328 Views)

We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE / Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home / 8 People Who Died During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by BimberBuzz: 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
grin
Yess! I know it might seem strange but when me and my bf are doing doggy because we can’t see each other’s face sometimes I will reach my hand out to him or him to me, it’s just like almost him saying ‘I love you even though I am pounding you into the headboard’ ya get me, says Sarah cool cool cool

There’s something so intimate about holding your partners hand during sex

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by donbachi(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
No...hold his/her hand in prayers.

15 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
Smile.....

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by Ciaos: 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
Crazy things happens when making love to a loved one. A friend once told me that he likes dipping his fingers into his girlfriend and licks the finger there after during sex..... It sounds disgusting to me

2 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hold it tight. Hand can be hold almost in anything that concern the body..... It's not a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
I prefer looking into the eyes of my partner during sex or talking dirty.... Team virgin grin

2 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by BLUEJAYY: 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
I have a friend who does that. She loves the missionary position and when I'm hard at work and it drives her nuts, she'd open up her palms and get our fingers to interlock firmly then shortly after, she'd shiver with orgasms.

I never thought about asking her why she does that but for me, I felt like I was more connected to her when we locked hands and I could feel the rhythmic energy pulsating through my hands to hers. I felt the intense passion from her get into me too.

I thought it was an amazing way to transfer sexual vibes and lustful warmth.

What I really like though is when a woman wraps her legs and arms around me while I'm thrusting. Crazy connection that gives me premature ejaculation. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by BimberBuzz: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
I have a friend who does that. She loves the missionary position and when I'm hard at work and it drives her nuts, she'd open up her palms and get our fingers to interlock firmly then shortly after, she'd shiver with orgasms.

I never thought about asking her why she does that but for me, I felt like I was more connected to her when we locked hands and I could feel the rhythmic energy pulsating through my hands to hers. I felt the intense passion from her get into me too.

I thought it was an amazing way to transfer sexual vibes and lustful warmth.

What I really like though is when a woman wraps her legs and arms around me while I'm thrusting. Crazy connection that gives me premature ejaculation. grin

That wrapping of legs is it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by iTearHerToto: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
I only like when she holds my diccck and stroke it with gusto... And when she's done I fling her to the nearest trash can.. Cos that's how they hoes are supposed to be treated

Pukesangry

4 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by Junkie1: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
ONLY SIMPS HOLD HANDS ...WHO HAS THAT KIND OF TIME WHEN I'M GOING IN DOGGY STYLE PULLING HER HAIR IS WHERE IT'S AT
Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by ibkayee(f): 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
BimberBuzz:
grin
Yess! I know it might seem strange but when me and my bf are doing doggy because we can’t see each other’s face sometimes I will reach my hand out to him or him to me, it’s just like almost him saying ‘I love you even though I am pounding you into the headboard’ ya get me, says Sarah cool cool cool

There’s something so intimate about holding your partners hand during sex

Lmao
Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by BLUEJAYY: 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
BimberBuzz:

That wrapping of legs is it
Yeah right? smiley

I make passionate love, I hardly just fvck. So that explains my desire to always want to connect to the female body and therefore informs my choice of sex positions. Missionary and pronebone are great for such connections as it is not just a 'dick to pussy' thing.

It let's you lie on the woman and feel her softness and also warm her too. The leg wrap adds a lot of spice to it as it opens her up more and at the same time you get a maximum feel of her thighs. Sex is beautiful. smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
There are lots of things people enjoy especially women during intimacy. Dominance in bed, licking the fingers trusted inside her vg especially after she climaxed( she will become your slave ) and eating her pusssy. Yes, the way men expect women to like and swallow their cum is exactly the way women want men to lick their pu.

The problem here is that my brothers are to backward and archaic when it comes to bedroom enjoyment.
They thought it's by pounding1 hr that makes them heroes in bed. It has also a known that men with big diccck don't actually know how to please a woman in bed as they rely solely on their dick to do the job while the average guys look for other ways to make their women happy which women love anyway. You doubt this, ask your lady friends grin. Not all anyway but majority.

Some of them due to lack of stimulation end up hurting the woman. Ur woman is supposed to reach orgasm 3 times while copulating. First with ur finger, your mouth and ur diccck.

Pls don't quote. Learn and save your relationship. Tired of reading relationships gone sour all the time cos of this.
Thenk u kiss kiss kiss grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
iTearHerToto:
I only like when she holds my diccck and stroke it with gusto... And when she's done I fling her to the nearest trash can.. Cos that's how they hoes are supposed to be treated

Pukesangry

Have u had a wet dream yet?
Have one first before u get ahead of yourself.
Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by KristaPretty(f): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ciaos:
Crazy things happens when making love to a loved one. A friend once told me that he likes dipping his fingers into his girlfriend and licks the finger there after during sex..... It sounds disgusting to me

Is it a pot of stew he's dipping his hand into that he ends up licking it angry angry sad

Tueh!
Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by Phenomenal16(f): 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
donbachi:
No...hold his/her hand in prayers.
..exactly
Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by KristaPretty(f): 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Pukesangry

Ya mad sha. Hhahhaahaha
Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by freg2000: 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
See all these wasteful generations.. Na 50k per cum each you dey waste like this for inside hole. Only God will deliver you from waste
Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by dollytino4real(f): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I prefer looking into the eyes of my partner during sex or talking dirty.... Team virgin grin
i like it wen light is on

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
dollytino4real:
i like it wen light is on
yes o.... Light must be on o... So that I can look more into her eyes, appreciate her body more too and of course sometimes see how how my divk is going in and out
Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2019
SmellingAnus:
yes o.... Light must be on o... So that I can look more into her eyes, appreciate her body more too and of course sometimes see how how my divk is going in and out
mumu
Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by hollah123: 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
SmellingAnus:
how d dick dey go in and out Na d real deal for me cos it gives me some mad nice memories that makes me laugh out loud when d lady is gone. just imagine u giving a girl doggy n she's moaning in a funny way that u are laughing hard inside of u. after she's gone, u still dey laugh.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:35am On Jun 06, 2019
hollah123:
how d dick dey go in and out Na d real deal for me cos it gives me some mad nice memories that makes me laugh out loud when d lady is gone. just imagine u giving a girl doggy n she's moaning in a funny way that u are laughing hard inside of u. after she's gone, u still dey laugh.
bad.... You and I have something in common here... Very true bro...
Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by dollytino4real(f): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
SmellingAnus:
u too like to-tology tins my guy
Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
dollytino4real:
u too like to-tology tins my guy
my dear... Any babe I meet from the beginning I dey make her understand say my favorite hobby na sex... Except when I dey practice abstinence like as I been do for almost two years till this year one Delta girl spoil am... Lol...
Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
SmellingAnus:
bad.... You and I have something in common here... Very true bro...
lol we all both have something in common,I also love to watch my diick move in and out of the puzzy

it mks me feel like I've arrivedgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
SmellySperm:

lol we all both have something in common,I also love to watch my diick move in and out of the puzzy

it mks me feel like I've arrivedgrin
hahahahaha we plenty wey like this thing o... But sometimes I wonder wetin dem put for Toto wey dey make us want put preek almost Everytime we get the chance...
Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by dollytino4real(f): 10:54am On Jun 07, 2019
SmellingAnus:
my dear... Any babe I meet from the beginning I dey make her understand say my favorite hobby na sex... Except when I dey practice abstinence like as I been do for almost two years till this year one Delta girl spoil am... Lol...
y delta girl
Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:57am On Jun 07, 2019
dollytino4real:
y delta girl
e just happen say I connect with her... We no dey date Sha... Just friends with benefits...
Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by elmagnifico411(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2019
sassysure:
There are lots of things people enjoy especially women during intimacy. Dominance in bed, licking the fingers trusted inside her vg especially after she climaxed( she will become your slave ) and eating her pusssy. Yes, the way men expect women to like and swallow their cum is exactly the way women want men to lick their pu.

The problem here is that my brothers are to backward and archaic when it comes to bedroom enjoyment.
They thought it's by pounding1 hr that makes them heroes in bed. It has also a known that men with big diccck don't actually know how to please a woman in bed as they rely solely on their dick to do the job while the average guys look for other ways to make their women happy which women love anyway. You doubt this, ask your lady friends grin. Not all anyway but majority.

Some of them due to lack of stimulation end up hurting the woman. Ur woman is supposed to reach orgasm 3 times while copulating. First with ur finger, your mouth and ur diccck.

Pls don't quote. Learn and save your relationship. Tired of reading relationships gone sour all the time cos of this.
Thenk u kiss kiss kiss grin
hmm... your head is there oh.. anointed sef.. whenever am about giving wifey head, you’ll hear no no no.. you’d think she’s totally against it oh, but as u tell her, “madam, relax and let me be your man here, some seconds later, she’ll be screaming your name.. cheesy

After a while, she’ll be begging u to bring your deek inside and hammer her well.. my belle go just dey sweet me die!
A friend of mine once said, “if there’s anything sweeter that sex/love-making, I think God kept it to Himself”. It’s so fvcking true grin

4 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by BimberBuzz: 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
SmellingAnus:

Ode boy grin
Re: Does Anyone Like It When Your Partner Holds Your Hand During Sex? by dollytino4real(f): 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
SmellingAnus:
e just happen say I connect with her... We no dey date Sha... Just friends with benefits...
i hope she is not my sister from another mother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Wife Shares Shocking Chat Conversation Between Her Husband And His Gay / RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In / oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.