Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Pls What Is Rape? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Is Rape? (2125 Views)

UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / Is Rape Possible In Marriage? / Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Is Rape? by rosalieene(f): 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
I was going through Stelladimokokorkus blog this evening and read this story/ chronicles. I was so embittered and angry.
Read it here: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/04/chronicle-of-blog-visitor-narrative_6.html?m=1

What's your take on rape!! Would you say this Lady was raped or a clear incident of "STOP IT I LIKE IT".
This incident is also a clear warning to ladies. Don't go visiting any random guy especially from social media even here on Nairaland. Don't even allow them visit you talk more of spending the night in your place. If they can't take you to a restaurant or an open place they should forget it no matter the excuse of having to talk to you at length so therefore they must pass the night. Those coming here to rant and blab that instead of taking a lady out and spend money, its better to meet in their houses are broke ass niqqas and a whole lot always have ulterior motive.
To the ladies, If you were this young lady, what would you have done? Comments needed.
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
1. I'm not hitting that link
2. Pls @op permit me to say your analysis, conclusion or whatever it is, is DUMB grin

THANKS

4 Likes

Re: Pls What Is Rape? by sweetheart01(f): 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
undecided...wasn't able to read click on dat link!

lemme wait for dose dat click dat link to share dere opinions so I can I av a glimpse and probable share mine!smiley
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by sweetheart01(f): 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
undecided...wasn't able to click on dat link!

lemme wait for dose dat click dat link to share dere opinions so I can I av a glimpse and probably share mine!smiley
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
rape sha... I'm still wondering how that shi is possible if its not a gang rape, a situation where she's drugged or one forced on a minor... I'm still wondering
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
sweetheart01:

lemme wait for dose dat click dat link to share dere opinions so I can I av a glimpse and probable share mine!smiley
you always double posting.

Btw, when's your ban gonna be lifted?
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ain't clicking that sacred link though. Op, sorry.
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by rosalieene(f): 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
sweetheart01:

I am a 23yrs old final year lady. I have been
through a lot in relationship. My ex and I broke
up september lastyr, it was a messy one, his
fiancee called to say I should stop wasting my
time..whereas I didn't even knw he was cheatin
on me.
After that encounter I made a covenant wit God,
nt to enta anyhow relatnshp again, I wrote down
7things I want in a man and prayed about it. I
want a real relatnshp nd was vry tired of being
jilted. I also told God I wunt have sex again till I
get married.
I stayed away from guys since that time till
now, continued wit my celibacy and served God
fervently. I met a guy lastyr july (Fola) who
happn to be my frnd's cousin, my friend
introduced us.he has been disturbin me since
den, according to him, he want to settle down
cos he is 30yrs alrdy. I just didn't put my mind
on him cos I don't like his character. He was
alws inviting me over 2his town every weekend,
we might nt talk 2ruout d week bt once its
friday he will start callin, so I started doubting
him.
To cut d long story short, 8months latr, he calld
nd said he wuld finally comman c me in school
dis weekend since I don't want to come to his
place nd his tired of being an online frnd. I
thought abt it nd told my friend's about it,I felt I
was unnecessarily too harsh on him nd decided
to be a lil bit nice, who knws he might be d man
ave bn waiting for. So I told him to come.he
said he wuld stay in my room, cos he wantd us
to talk extensively abt some things nd he dosnt
want to waste money since I hav a room..I
agreed cos af2ral he will just spend a night.
I prayed 2God abt it, I told my frnds, if he can
try to have sex wit me den dats d end. He came
around 7:30pm dt day. He looked rough nd
somehw. I served him food, later he said if he
dosnt take alcohol he can't sleep, so I shuld go
help him get a bottle of alomo bitter. I told him I
wunt let him take alcohol in my house.then he
went out on his own to get it. I statrd having
doubt abt him again. He came bck nd took d
drink, I was alrdy sleepin. Nd den he talks too
much, within minutes of meetin him, he has tlkd
abt his family, ex gf, work, etc etc. Wit all this I
just zero my mind dt I can't date him. TnkGod
he is goin d nxt day or 2.
I was alrdy sleepin wen I felt someone touchn
me. I knw I wunt date dis guy, plus its nt proper,
sex on d first date..nd ave alrdy made a vow wit
God. He didn't stop, later he startd being
violent.._using force, immiediately I knw he
wanted to rape me, I stard screaming,
pushing,shouting bt he didn't care, I was cursing
him. I told him I am menstrating. It seems he
was gettin more stronger nd aroused seeing me
in pain. He reached down nd remuvd my trouser
nd pant @d same time with d pad nd threw dem
away. I tried covering my privates wit my hand
bt he removd it. I startd screamin Jesus, fola
pls, fola don't.
Am in my period, pls pls. He remuvd him dick nd
pushed it inside me, d pain was unbearable
each thrust was lyk tearing me wit razor blade,
ave never felt such pain, I weeped nd
cried..each thrust was lyk hell, I was cursing
him. I gathered some strenght nd was able to
standup later he grapd me bck nd continued
rapin me, even wit my tears.
He raped me 3tymz before I was able to free
myslf nd run out of d room..evrywhr was dark. I
was outsyd in front of my neighbor's room
crying. Few minutes later he came outside
smilling, he apologised smilling. I was weak nd
needed 2rest, so I went bck insyd. On gettin in,
he strtd touchin me again, I was prayin silently
for God to stop him, because my power is def not
enof. I threatend him 2stop, I pleaded I did
almost evritin I could. My menstral blood was
rushing, he tried ginving me head, I screamed
Fola am in my period.
Stella, I ran out twice dt night, he laffed @me
sayin I was doin lyka witch. Wen I finally slept
around 4, I slept on plastic chair nd table
insyd,cos wen I peepd in he was alrdy snoring.
So I gently went to d dark corner whr d chair nd
table is to sleep. I am new in my lodge, I just
packed in, so I dunno most of dem, if not I
should hav slept in a neighbors room. I just
didn't hav option.
D next mrng, around 6am dis satrdy, he wanted
raping me again, I told him its morning alrdy nd I
wunt hesitate to call out everyone to help beat
him up, I told him 2leave my house rightaway
else I will go to police station dat morning, nd I
cursed him. To my surprise he was laffing nd
stil makin jest of me. He went to d bathroom,
took his bathe nd left.
Am stil in my room, I knw pple heard us
overnight, I can't even go out. I have placed a
whole lot of curse on him. Am even thinkin of
goin to d police to report. Dis is clearly nt his
first time rappin a lady. I later saw dt d drink he
took lastnight was 'baby okwu' dey drew a guy
nd a lady in sexual position on d cover.
To all the guys rappin ladies upandan, nemesis
wiill catch u all one day. Ur children nd even
children's children shall suffer from d pain
unless u guys repent. Rape hurts more dan a
fire burn..
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by rosalieene(f): 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
1. I'm not hitting that link 2. Pls @op permit me term your analysis, conclusion or whatever it is as DUMB

THANKS
Your opinion tho You know in your heart that it's not dumb. Goodnight.
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by sweetheart01(f): 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you always double posting.

Btw, when's your ban gonna be lifted?
....lol,network dear!

not long,either 8th or 9th...anytime dey wish joor!smiley
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 07, 2016
rosalieene:

Your opinion tho
You know in your heart that it's not dumb.
Goodnight.
night
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 07, 2016
Rosalieene thanks for sharing
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by marshalcarter: 12:10am On Apr 07, 2016
#lookin_around
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by rosalieene(f): 12:11am On Apr 07, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Rosalieene thanks for sharing
cheesy you are welcome
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by unapapadeycraze: 12:13am On Apr 07, 2016
E be like say this lady dey fvck mods, mk i register my presence, in case.
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 07, 2016
sweetheart01:

....lol,network dear!

not long,either 8th or 9th...anytime dey wish joor!smiley

sorry ehn
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by Calebosko(m): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2016
This tin ur posting here is not rape[quote author=rosalieene post=44474676] I am a 23yrs old final year lady. I have been through a lot in relationship. My ex and I broke up september lastyr, it was a messy one, his fiancee called to say I should stop wasting my time..whereas I didn't even knw he was cheatin on me. After that encounter I made a covenant wit God, nt to enta anyhow relatnshp again, I wrote down 7things I want in a man and prayed about it. I want a real relatnshp nd was vry tired of being jilted. I also told God I wunt have sex again till I get married. I stayed away from guys since that time till now, continued wit my celibacy and served God fervently. I met a guy lastyr july (Fola) who happn to be my frnd's cousin, my friend introduced us.he has been disturbin me since den, according to him, he want to settle down cos he is 30yrs alrdy. I just didn't put my mind on him cos I don't like his character. He was alws inviting me over 2his town every weekend, we might nt talk 2ruout d week bt once its friday he will start callin, so I started doubting him. To cut d long story short, 8months latr, he calld nd said he wuld finally comman c me in school dis weekend since I don't want to come to his place nd his tired of being an online frnd. I thought abt it nd told my friend's about it,I felt I was unnecessarily too harsh on him nd decided to be a lil bit nice, who knws he might be d man ave bn waiting for. So I told him to come.he said he wuld stay in my room, cos he wantd us to talk extensively abt some things nd he dosnt want to waste money since I hav a room..I agreed cos af2ral he will just spend a night. I prayed 2God abt it, I told my frnds, if he can try to have sex wit me den dats d end. He came around 7:30pm dt day. He looked rough nd somehw. I served him food, later he said if he dosnt take alcohol he can't sleep, so I shuld go help him get a bottle of alomo bitter. I told him I wunt let him take alcohol in my house.then he went out on his own to get it. I statrd having doubt abt him again. He came bck nd took d drink, I was alrdy sleepin. Nd den he talks too much, within minutes of meetin him, he has tlkd abt his family, ex gf, work, etc etc. Wit all this I just zero my mind dt I can't date him. TnkGod he is goin d nxt day or 2. I was alrdy sleepin wen I felt someone touchn me. I knw I wunt date dis guy, plus its nt proper, sex on d first date..nd ave alrdy made a vow wit God. He didn't stop, later he startd being violent.._using force, immiediately I knw he wanted to rape me, I stard screaming, pushing,shouting bt he didn't care, I was cursing him. I told him I am menstrating. It seems he was gettin more stronger nd aroused seeing me in pain. He reached down nd remuvd my trouser nd pant @d same time with d pad nd threw dem away. I tried covering my privates wit my hand bt he removd it. I startd screamin Jesus, fola pls, fola don't. Am in my period, pls pls. He remuvd him dick nd pushed it inside me, d pain was unbearable each thrust was lyk tearing me wit razor blade, ave never felt such pain, I weeped nd cried..each thrust was lyk hell, I was cursing him. I gathered some strenght nd was able to standup later he grapd me bck nd continued rapin me, even wit my tears. He raped me 3tymz before I was able to free myslf nd run out of d room..evrywhr was dark. I was outsyd in front of my neighbor's room crying. Few minutes later he came outside smilling, he apologised smilling. I was weak nd needed 2rest, so I went bck insyd. On gettin in, he strtd touchin me again, I was prayin silently for God to stop him, because my power is def not enof. I threatend him 2stop, I pleaded I did almost evritin I could. My menstral blood was rushing, he tried ginving me head, I screamed Fola am in my period. Stella, I ran out twice dt night, he laffed @me sayin I was doin lyka witch. Wen I finally slept around 4, I slept on plastic chair nd table insyd,cos wen I peepd in he was alrdy snoring. So I gently went to d dark corner whr d chair nd table is to sleep. I am new in my lodge, I just packed in, so I dunno most of dem, if not I should hav slept in a neighbors room. I just didn't hav option. D next mrng, around 6am dis satrdy, he wanted raping me again, I told him its morning alrdy nd I wunt hesitate to call out everyone to help beat him up, I told him 2leave my house rightaway else I will go to police station dat morning, nd I cursed him. To my surprise he was laffing nd stil makin jest of me. He went to d bathroom, took his bathe nd left. Am stil in my room, I knw pple heard us overnight, I can't even go out. I have placed a whole lot of curse on him. Am even thinkin of goin to d police to report. Dis is clearly nt his first time rappin a lady. I later saw dt d drink he took lastnight was 'baby okwu' dey drew a guy nd a lady in sexual position on d cover.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is Rape? by Terry68: 12:17am On Apr 07, 2016
My grandfather use to tell me; if you care about something dont show it much.

The blame can't be complete without you as author. Your urge for a boyfriend left you in that pendulum.

Seeing and observing his behavourial features; you still went ahead to sleep in that room, consoling yourself 'afteral is just for a night'

What if something worse than that occurred?

My dear, we live to learn. Get over it cause nobody will believe your statement at the police point.

That boy was already cursed before he even came.
He has a frustrated destiny.
Soon enough he will catch up with his nemesis.
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by sweetheart01(f): 12:19am On Apr 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
sorry ehn
...lol!..u ehh!
how much be fuel for una area?grin
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by rosalieene(f): 12:21am On Apr 07, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
E be like say this lady dey fvck mods, mk i register my presence, in case.
wetn con bring this talk nau!!
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by rosalieene(f): 12:22am On Apr 07, 2016
Calebosko:
This tin ur posting here is not rape
Exactly why at the beginning of the post I said could this be rape or a case of "stop it I like it"
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by unapapadeycraze: 12:25am On Apr 07, 2016
rosalieene:

wetn con bring this talk nau!!

sheee i lie ni?
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by Calebosko(m): 12:28am On Apr 07, 2016
If thats the story u wey talking about,the girl go ask d guy to come finish it next time
rosalieene:

Exactly why at the beginning of the post I said could this be rape or a case of "stop it I like it"
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by rosalieene(f): 12:33am On Apr 07, 2016
Calebosko:
If thats the story u wey talking about,the girl go ask d guy to come finish it next time
Is this all you can say?
*shakes head*
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 07, 2016
sweetheart01:

...lol!..u ehh!

how much be fuel for una area?grin
well, people wey but am talk say na #250. But me no even see fuel buy. I was on queue for hours, I left angrily cry cry
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by sweetheart01(f): 12:49am On Apr 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
well, people wey but am talk say na #250. But me no even see fuel buy. I was on queue for hours, I left angrily cry cry
...looool!grin...

I tire self!...everyfin is just turning upside down!...commodities have skyrocketed... a thousand note cannot buy more Dan two finx....undecidedwe just hope on Godsmiley

so how is d night moving?
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by Calebosko(m): 12:51am On Apr 07, 2016
rosalieene:

Is this all you can say?
*shakes head*
wat did u expect me to say,besides ur not looking bad at dp,wey do u baze?
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by stubbornman(m): 1:02am On Apr 07, 2016
rosalieene:
I am a 23yrs old final year lady. I have been through a lot in relationship. My ex and I broke up september lastyr, it was a messy one, his fiancee called to say I should stop wasting my time..whereas I didn't even knw he was cheatin on me. After that encounter I made a covenant wit God, nt to enta anyhow relatnshp again, I wrote down 7things I want in a man and prayed about it. I want a real relatnshp nd was vry tired of being jilted. I also told God I wunt have sex again till I get married. I stayed away from guys since that time till now, continued wit my celibacy and served God fervently. I met a guy lastyr july (Fola) who happn to be my frnd's cousin, my friend introduced us.he has been disturbin me since den, according to him, he want to settle down cos he is 30yrs alrdy. I just didn't put my mind on him cos I don't like his character. He was alws inviting me over 2his town every weekend, we might nt talk 2ruout d week bt once its friday he will start callin, so I started doubting him. To cut d long story short, 8months latr, he calld nd said he wuld finally comman c me in school dis weekend since I don't want to come to his place nd his tired of being an online frnd. I thought abt it nd told my friend's about it,I felt I was unnecessarily too harsh on him nd decided to be a lil bit nice, who knws he might be d man ave bn waiting for. So I told him to come.he said he wuld stay in my room, cos he wantd us to talk extensively abt some things nd he dosnt want to waste money since I hav a room..I agreed cos af2ral he will just spend a night. I prayed 2God abt it, I told my frnds, if he can try to have sex wit me den dats d end. He came around 7:30pm dt day. He looked rough nd somehw. I served him food, later he said if he dosnt take alcohol he can't sleep, so I shuld go help him get a bottle of alomo bitter. I told him I wunt let him take alcohol in my house.then he went out on his own to get it. I statrd having doubt abt him again. He came bck nd took d drink, I was alrdy sleepin. Nd den he talks too much, within minutes of meetin him, he has tlkd abt his family, ex gf, work, etc etc. Wit all this I just zero my mind dt I can't date him. TnkGod he is goin d nxt day or 2. I was alrdy sleepin wen I felt someone touchn me. I knw I wunt date dis guy, plus its nt proper, sex on d first date..nd ave alrdy made a vow wit God. He didn't stop, later he startd being violent.._using force, immiediately I knw he wanted to rape me, I stard screaming, pushing,shouting bt he didn't care, I was cursing him. I told him I am menstrating. It seems he was gettin more stronger nd aroused seeing me in pain. He reached down nd remuvd my trouser nd pant @d same time with d pad nd threw dem away. I tried covering my privates wit my hand bt he removd it. I startd screamin Jesus, fola pls, fola don't. Am in my period, pls pls. He remuvd him dick nd pushed it inside me, d pain was unbearable each thrust was lyk tearing me wit razor blade, ave never felt such pain, I weeped nd cried..each thrust was lyk hell, I was cursing him. I gathered some strenght nd was able to standup later he grapd me bck nd continued rapin me, even wit my tears. He raped me 3tymz before I was able to free myslf nd run out of d room..evrywhr was dark. I was outsyd in front of my neighbor's room crying. Few minutes later he came outside smilling, he apologised smilling. I was weak nd needed 2rest, so I went bck insyd. On gettin in, he strtd touchin me again, I was prayin silently for God to stop him, because my power is def not enof. I threatend him 2stop, I pleaded I did almost evritin I could. My menstral blood was rushing, he tried ginving me head, I screamed Fola am in my period. Stella, I ran out twice dt night, he laffed @me sayin I was doin lyka witch. Wen I finally slept around 4, I slept on plastic chair nd table insyd,cos wen I peepd in he was alrdy snoring. So I gently went to d dark corner whr d chair nd table is to sleep. I am new in my lodge, I just packed in, so I dunno most of dem, if not I should hav slept in a neighbors room. I just didn't hav option. D next mrng, around 6am dis satrdy, he wanted raping me again, I told him its morning alrdy nd I wunt hesitate to call out everyone to help beat him up, I told him 2leave my house rightaway else I will go to police station dat morning, nd I cursed him. To my surprise he was laffing nd stil makin jest of me. He went to d bathroom, took his bathe nd left. Am stil in my room, I knw pple heard us overnight, I can't even go out. I have placed a whole lot of curse on him. Am even thinkin of goin to d police to report. Dis is clearly nt his first time rappin a lady. I later saw dt d drink he took lastnight was 'baby okwu' dey drew a guy nd a lady in sexual position on d cover. To all the guys rappin ladies upandan, nemesis wiill catch u all one day. Ur children nd even children's children shall suffer from d pain unless u guys repent. Rape hurts more dan a fire burn..
Op you can always say the truth ...BTW you write well
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by rosalieene(f): 1:04am On Apr 07, 2016
stubbornman:
Op you can always say the truth ...BTW you write well
lol.. olodo
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 07, 2016
sweetheart01:

...looool!grin...

I tire self!...everyfin is just turning upside down!...commodities have skyrocketed... a thousand note cannot buy more Dan two finx....undecidedwe just hope on Godsmiley

so how is d night moving?
This is naija; where nothing works. All is well

The night no funny o. No light. My battery go soon die sef cry cry
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by Frei(m): 1:17am On Apr 07, 2016
Fola pls don't! am on my period.... lol
Re: Pls What Is Rape? by Frei(m): 1:18am On Apr 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
This is naija; where nothing works. All is well

The night no funny o. No light. My battery go soon die sef cry cry
light plenty for here o' oya take

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Introduced Me As Her Boyfriend To Her Friend, Mean While, Am Not / When My Roommates Ask Me If My Babe Na Ashawo? / Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.