Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... (29600 Views)

Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis / I Am Emotional Abused By My Spouse, What Shall I Do? / Marriage: A Way For Most Nigerian Women To Escape Poverty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by lezz(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2016
doveda:

You have never floored me

When you realise you are losing it, you start with foul languages

This is the reason you are still unemployed. This is the reason women like me are smack your head around.

Get a job first and I might just relieve you from your Nairaland's duty.

[b]because you're too brainsick to know your grandmother had two petty trade as business, but you said your grandmother worked two jobs. Unparalleled dumbness accompanied with uncommon lunacy.

You claimed men are outliving women even though you have free internet, you're in a mental cave where no Google light can slip in grin grin grin

You claim it's about what a man could do and a woman can also do. Your extreme mental and intellectual corrosion never told you it's about effectiveness and purpose.

Even dogs can run errands. I have pointed you out to your genealogically inhibited weak mental framework.

You aren't built to carry mental loads, girl.

And you do law? What poor choice, women don't make good lawyers. Of cause you can rant to the judge to hear your plea of emotions rather than legal precedents. Ode baby.

You have never held any logical debate in here and kept within the verge of sanity. You raving lunatic!!!

If you're not lying to be a logician, you're lying to be a law student. And you couldn't even spell legal precedents or know the difference between statutory marriage and church weddings.

You never could tell the similarities between Nigerian common law and that of your host country.

_Aboki babe forming educated. Kunu-drinking nanny-goat.

With your gworo-reeking breath.

When NGOs are romming your cattle and flies infested village looking for enslaved Muslim girls from the north to give education and UNSHACKLE you from early marriage and quasi-rape, you were picked because you were the post pitiable with death hanging over your eyes. Go take a look at your DP, the endless rapes and undernourished meal still flag the ridges of your lifless eyes......

And this is how you want to repay this NGO whose charity brought you out of your hereditary poverty and analphabetism? Is it only buffoonery and psychotic impairment all you have to give back for the pity-educstion you received.

The demons of your forefathers are back and in you they have found an alter!!!

Wasted bïtch with a chronic mental maladaptation!!!

[/b]

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by doveda: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2016
FTBOY:
the feeling is mutual, honey.....i hate you as much as much as you hate me. i hate you so much i wish you remain frustrated all your life with your ugly face hidden in your dirty hijab.. grin grin
grin grin grin

Wait o! your hatred for me depends on mine. shocked shocked shocked

Interesting! grin
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by Creamish(f): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2016
doveda:

I am sorry.

You didn't now. You stayed and I know why.

I will release him for you. Happy fvcking, sexting etc etc. Happy doing whatever you do with him. cool

You can leave now, my child grin

**phew** thanks boo... Already having muscle pains stooping so low to ur level. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by doveda: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2016
lezz:

[b]because you're too brainsick to know your grandmother had two petty trade as business, but you said your grandmother worked two jobs. Unparalleled dumbness accompanied with uncommon lunacy.

You claimed men are outliving women even though you have free internet, you're in a mental cave where no Google light can slip in grin grin grin

You claim it's about what a man could do and a woman can also do. Your extreme mental and intellectual corrosion never told you it's about effectiveness and purpose.

Even dogs can run errands. I have pointed you out to your genealogically inhibited weak mental framework.

You aren't built to carry mental loads, girl.

And you do law? What poor choice, women don't make good lawyers. Of cause you can rant to the judge to hear your plea of emotions rather than legal precedents. Ode baby.

You have never held any logical debate in here and kept within the verge of sanity. You raving lunatic!!!

If you're not lying to be a logician, you're lying to be a law student. And you couldn't even spell legal precedents or know the difference between statutory marriage and church weddings.

You never could tell the similarities between Nigerian common law and that of your host country.

Aboki babe forming educated. Kunu-drinking nanny-goat.

With your gworo-reeking breath.

When NGOs are romming your cattle and flies infested village looking for enslaved Muslim girls from the north to give education and UNSHACKLE from early marriage and quasi-rape, you were picked because you were the post pitiable with death hanging over your eyes. Go take a look at your DP, the endless rapes and undernourished meal still flag the ridges of your lifless eyes......

And this is how you want to repair this NGO whose charity brought you out of your hereditary poverty and analphabetism? Is it only buffoonery and psychotic impairment all you have to give back for the pity-educstion you received.

The demonds of your forefathers are back and in you they have found alter!!!

Wasted bïtch with a chronic mental maladaptation!!!

[/b]

What makes you think I would read all this? I don't want to indulge because I know you should be spending that time searching for a job! You could also spend that time keeping Creamish wet and nice for her husband? I promised her I would release you now.

Go and sin no more, my slave! grin grin grin
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by doveda: 11:43am On Apr 08, 2016
FTBOY:
bytch, kindly shove a dil.do up your ass if that would make you feel fine... and stop being paranoid. filthy, hijab-wearing daughter of a leprous mallam.. grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by FTBOY: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2016
doveda:

[s]What makes you think I would read all this? I don't want to indulge because I know you should be spending that time searching for a job! You could also spend that time keeping Crea-mish wet and nice for her husband? I promised her I would release you now.

Go and sin no more, my slave! grin grin grin[/s]
you shouldn't read it because last time you did, it knocked you off-balance and forced you to recede to a one-liner. my advice is for you to leave now before i start trolling you with pinshures. you're losing it, biatch.. tongue grin

1 Like

Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by doveda: 11:47am On Apr 08, 2016
FTBOY:
you shouldn't read it because last time you did, it knocked you off-balance and forced you to recede to a one-liner. my advice is for you to leave now before i start trolling you with pinshures. you're losing it, biatch.. tongue grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 08, 2016
Wts going on here sinzu kiss. Lezz angry kiss

Why the blood shed ...
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by lezz(m): 11:49am On Apr 08, 2016
doveda:

What makes you think I would read all this? I don't want to indulge because I know you should be spending that time searching for a job! You could also spend that time keeping Creamish wet and nice for her husband? I promised her I would release you now.

Go and sin no more, my slave! grin grin grin

Your degenerate father walked through life unable to pay his dues that's why you are born with a chronic mental disorder , the IQ of a 7year old and extreem emotional mismanagement with the rage of swindled prostitutë

Recalcitrant _idiot, go tell your _retarded father you found someone online who made him look like the derisory Buffoon he is for producing a nanny-goat whose self-loathing can't make her wear her sanitary pad properly.

Transudatory hag.

2 Likes

Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by doveda: 11:51am On Apr 08, 2016
lezz:

Your degenerate father walked through life unable to pay his dues that's why you are born with a chronic mental disorder , the IQ of a 7year old and extreem emotional mismanagementmismanagement with the rage of swindled prostitutë

Recalcitrant _idiot, go tell your _retarded father you found someone online who made him look like the derisory Buffoon he is for producing nanny-goat whose self-loathing can't make her wear her sanitary pad properly.

Transudatory hag.
grin grin grin grin

Creamish, your e-bf no wan come to you o

I hope you no say the guy na jobless mofo grin
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by SINXU(m): 11:53am On Apr 08, 2016
Insidous is this what you reduced yourself to? Smh...
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by lezz(m): 11:53am On Apr 08, 2016
BumBae:
Wts going on here sinzu kiss. Lezz angry kiss

Why the blood shed ...
A Muslim crone, the 4th wife of Late Alhaji Mustapha is preaching about Feminism when she's still a hijab-wearing stinkard!!!

The bītch oozes like sewage drainage
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by lezz(m): 11:55am On Apr 08, 2016
FTBOY:
someone please tell that sub-human filth of a bytch to practice kung-fu next time she wishes to front me! angry

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by lezz(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
FTBOY:
doveda, when i tell you you're garbage believe me. can you spot the difference? grin grin

[img]http://www.guide2islam.ca/images/non-islamic-hijab.jpg[/img]
grin grin grin grin grin Why won't she behave like filth when she's caught up in a world of Western civilisation and cattle rearing heritage.

She's having adaptability issues.

Bloody nauseating social misfit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by FTBOY: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
lezz:
grin grin grin grin grin Why won't she behave like filth when she's caught up in a world of Western civilisation and cattle rearing heritage.

She's having adaptability issues.

Bloody nauseating social misfit.
that girl has issues, i tell you.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by SINXU(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
FTBOY:
someone please tell that sub-human filth of a bytch to practice kung-fu next time she wishes to front me! angry

This is one funny shyt I swear!!! gringrin

1 Like

Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by lezz(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
FTBOY:
that girl has issues, i tell you.. grin grin

She wants me to fück every last vestige of Muslim tenets off her soul but she doesn't know how to express it.

She stalks me from thread to thread with 9 different monikers.

How do I start to UnCloth a hijab-wearing nanny-goat with the stench of a blocked gutter?

She doesn't shave. Her pussay hair has trailed her vagina corridors to her anus.

She washes only her face leaving her private parts with the stench of a rotting fish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
lezz:
A Muslim , crone, the 4th wife of Late Alhaji Mustapha is preaching about Feminism when she's still a hijab-wearing stinkard!!!

The bītch oozes like sewage drainage
Come home , wink

2 Likes

Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
FTBOY:

Omg who did dis sh!t

embarassed grin cry
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
FTBOY:
doveda, when i tell you you're garbage believe me. can you spot the difference? grin grin

[img]http://www.guide2islam.ca/images/non-islamic-hijab.jpg[/img]
But why cry cry

Dis wan is straight to grave yrd diss be dis ... Too much
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by doveda: 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
BumBae:

But why cry cry

Dis wan is straight to grave yrd diss be dis ... Too much

Creamish or Bumbae, I am not lezz, isn't he the one who makes wet and ready for ya husband? I can't take his place. I am not a lesbian. I don't do females not to mention shameless married women shocked. Oya go and meet him grin
Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by lezz(m): 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
FTBOY:

tamuno!!! grin grin grin
Have you seen her full pics? She's a ugly as an overripened orange smashed against a wall grin

3 Likes

Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by lezz(m): 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
FTBOY:
i try to imagine doveda taking a sefie.. grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: And There Shall Be 7 Women To 1 Man..... by HaneefahRN(f): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
*clears throat into mic*. I'm not going to be commenting about the drama going on however amusing.
I have noticed the 'house of knight' thingy and curious about them, are they synonymous with 'house of bullies'. Just an innocent question, not interested in trying to decode filthy words.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Marriage Is BORING! Fact! Soul mate or JUST MATES? / How to Make Tiger Nuts Drink At Home / Women In STEM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.