Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Hell Indeed Has No Fury Ova A Scorned Lady!! (true Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hell Indeed Has No Fury Ova A Scorned Lady!! (true Story) (722 Views)

Every Lady's True Colors Appears As Soon As / See What A Scorned Husband Did To A Man's Car For Sleeping With His Wife. Photos / Married Woman Becoming Too Jealous Ova A Married Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell Indeed Has No Fury Ova A Scorned Lady!! (true Story) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
this is my first topic guys!!!

lemme start my story before I get carried away. my story goes thus,I met dis chick while doing my school clearance and we got talking .she's a nice looking girl I must say,after a while na, na so I start to dey flirt it was going really well she obviously had a thing for me and d feeling was mutual until!!! she dropped a bombshell (ghen ghen!!) "yo levvii I just want u to know I have a boyfriend" (na so I melt ) almost 5wiks of flirting and courting she was just letting me know.I was like "no problem" as a gentleman (which I am) I had to let go ....but the mistake I made was that I did it rapidly I stopped. I stopped calling,texting, visiting and so on.I thought it was for her good na so she para one day say I no dey call anymore.... (I was like see gobe) I tried letting her see things from my perceptive... she no gree ooo she was like "if I had given u d chance dats how'd use and dump her" in my mind I was like (shey u no ge bf ni?) I didn't wanna voice out cause we all know ladies are pros at aggravating issues...I sha apologized (being d gentlemen I am) she did not stop dere oooo na so my guys dey tell me say d girl (her name is deresin by the way "sexy name ain't it coolthis is my first topic guys!!!

lemme start my story before I get carried away. my story goes thus,I met dis chick while doing my school clearance and we got talking .she's a nice looking girl I must say,after a while na, na so I start to dey flirt it was going really well she obviously had a thing for me and d feeling was mutual until!!! she dropped a bombshell (ghen ghen!!) "yo levvii I just want u to know I have a boyfriend" (na so I melt ) almost 5wiks of flirting and courting she was just letting me know.I was like "no problem" as a gentleman (which I am) I had to let go ....but the mistake I made was that I did it rapidly I stopped. I stopped calling,texting, visiting and so on.I thought it was for her good na so she para one day say I no dey call anymore.... (I was like see gobe) I tried letting her see things from my perceptive... she no gree ooo she was like "if I had given u d chance dats how'd use and dump her" in my mind I was like (shey u no ge bf ni?) I didn't wanna voice out cause we all know ladies are pros at aggravating issues...I sha apologized (being d gentlemen I am) she did not stop dere oooo na so my guys dey tell me say d girl (her name is deresin by the way "sexy name ain't it?) talk say I be playboy (which is certainly not true) e no stop dere oo...na so d news spread reach all d galz for my department. going to class was hell everyday I could d glaring resentment on the faces of all the girl when I walk by (as a gentleman, I just let it slide) I had to confront d deresin chick ooo she can't just spoil my rep like DAT na 100l we still dey DAT time sef. I met her on d false allegations she was like "isn't DAT what I am? I said "how" na so she kon dey speak in idioms oo "you're a wolf in sheep fur....what if I had given in to ur flirtatious suave that's how u'd have gotten wat u wanted and den cut me off" I tried explaining to her this bar no gree ooo!!! na so I do bravado vex commot...we reconciled subsequently, but our relationship wasn't as strong as it used to be ....so my fellow niggaz I don't which advise to give sef cuz I no knw where I f**k (yeee I should have used bleep pardon me jhere)up my own is DAT u shud beware of the opposite gender
Re: Hell Indeed Has No Fury Ova A Scorned Lady!! (true Story) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
I successfully wasted two minutes reading your sorry story. Ope ni foluwa anyways
Re: Hell Indeed Has No Fury Ova A Scorned Lady!! (true Story) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
God knows I would have loved to read this epistle but I sincerely have no time to spare
Re: Hell Indeed Has No Fury Ova A Scorned Lady!! (true Story) by Godsgal(f): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
If only Op can just concentrate on his books & wait til d time is ryt. He's jst sooo young judging frm his 'composition'

(1) (Reply)

Getting Married To Someone You Met In NYSC Camp... / The Half Latino And Half Italian Guy Chasing Me / 10 Common Lies Cheating Women Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.