Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

How Did You Spend Your First Income? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Did You Spend Your First Income? (3476 Views)

Has Anybody Been Able To Change His Account Name With Bank? How Did You Do It? / What Is The Best Answer For "How Did You Get My Number?" / Did You Spend Any Of These Currencies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Spend Your First Income? by FowardEast(f): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2009
Had to save about 3 paychecks and bought a trumpet. For what? I wanted to be Like Miles Davis. Wishful thinking
lol

Re: How Did You Spend Your First Income? by darqly(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2009
Gave my mum a hefty portion,used de rest to relocate to my new town of residence, can't recall if i paid tithes though, maybe thats' why I struggled with de pay for a loong time!
Wiser now in my new job, and with my new pay.
Re: How Did You Spend Your First Income? by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2009
oyinda.:

wow j'ai comprend tout que tu dit sauf quelque mots qui je deviner. ton petit histoire est tres interesant. est-ce qu'il y a beaucoup du nigerians en france? usualement c'est les gens afrique qui vient du pays francophone qui habite en france. hmm
as u can see, mon francais est tres mal parce que je l'etudier a l'ecole et je ne utilise pas avec personne.
qu'est ce que tu fait en amerique? tu es ici pour toujours ou pour un sejour?
oh la la tu es un star en france. lol

il y a des dizaines de milliers de nigerians en France et aussi beaucoup d´enfants nés de parents nigerians. il n´a en a pas autant qu´a Londres ou aux Etats Unis mais il y en a de plus en plus car la France est un beau pays aussi et il y avait beaucoup de travail.
je bosse ici, mon travail me fait beaucoup voyager donc je suis en Amerique du sud(Argentine, Bresil) pour maximum 18mois et puis j´irais decouvrire un autre pays.
non je ne suis pas une star, loin de la, je suis juste tres chanceux de pouvoir faire un boulot qui me plaise et qui me fasse voyager! LOL
check ces pages de NL:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-71976.0.html
OR
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-87823.0.html
Re: How Did You Spend Your First Income? by Nezan(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2009
I furnished my house.
Re: How Did You Spend Your First Income? by darkgoddes(f): 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2009
Je vais aiment parler et écrire beter en langue française. j'ai absolument adorent
Re: How Did You Spend Your First Income? by rasputinn(m): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2009
Which one was my first income again oooo undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Did You Spend Your First Income? by guseman(m): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2009
I spent it all though cant remember clearly but am sure some bottles of beer will be part of what i spent the money on. Then some cloths and in church, cos am sure i will gladly dance to the altar that sunday wth money in my hands, u know, and at a point, to get to my church i need to be bouyant.
Re: How Did You Spend Your First Income? by zibby(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2009
Gosh, I can't even remember , when did I first earn money? Gosh, I'm getting old, undecided
Re: How Did You Spend Your First Income? by oyinda3(f): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

il y a des dizaines de milliers de nigerians en France et aussi beaucoup d´enfants nés de parents nigerians. il n´a en a pas autant qu´a Londres ou aux Etats Unis mais il y en a de plus en plus car la France est un beau pays aussi et il y avait beaucoup de travail.
je bosse ici, mon travail me fait beaucoup voyager donc je suis en Amerique du sud(Argentine, Bresil) pour maximum 18mois et puis j´irais decouvrire un autre pays.
non je ne suis pas une star, loin de la, je suis juste tres chanceux de pouvoir faire un boulot qui me plaise et qui me fasse voyager! LOL
check ces pages de NL:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-71976.0.html
OR
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-87823.0.html

quel surpris. je ne sais pas q'il y a des naijas en france. lol funny.  il semble que ton travailler est tres cool. tu as tellement chanceux.
oui merci pour les liens mais je suis tres parreseuse et je ne peut pas practique. haha c'est beaucoup du travail pour moi
Re: How Did You Spend Your First Income? by olalekan1(m): 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2009
I was in SS2 that time, I used my first income to buy a GCE form for myself and I thank God I was able to make more thab 80% of my papers that time. I no use my own shop akara o.
Re: How Did You Spend Your First Income? by Gunnergal: 1:46am On Aug 11, 2009
Bought UBA & Zenith shares!Too sad to check how much they are worth now
Re: How Did You Spend Your First Income? by Phony200(m): 3:22am On Aug 11, 2009
I'm not sure, I still can't account for it. Let's just say the only tangible purchase I made was a pair of jeans and that was because I was down to 5k and could not fathom where the remaining had gone to!! grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Spend Your First Income? by jpj(m): 8:46am On Aug 12, 2009
Blew it with my friends, paid their flight ticket and we all travelled to Ghana 4 of us and it was awesome.
Re: How Did You Spend Your First Income? by ikemefuna1: 4:39am On Aug 15, 2009
hey i bought mr biggs for my whole family grin grin
then i went to obudu cattle ranch and it was fun
Re: How Did You Spend Your First Income? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2009
If you ain't making money online, it's either YOU DON"T NEED MONEY OR U R SICK, i wrote that in CAPS so u'll know how seriouse i am, In less than 42 hours, i sold 21 copies of "How To Make $24,000 On The Internet In 24 Hours" at the cost of N1,500 Only. And the cash it brought into my account was: N1,500 x 21 = N31,500. If you are sharp enough, you too can begin to earn like this, not just once but for a life time, see how on www.coolcashzone..com
Re: How Did You Spend Your First Income? by babaowambe: 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2009
akara and moin moin]
Re: How Did You Spend Your First Income? by babaowambe: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2009
then i boght land and bilt a house
Re: How Did You Spend Your First Income? by babaowambe: 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2009
next  i want to give to god to say thanks(i never use money  to chop akara and moin moin  just joking actually isent my first income to those who neeed it most)
Re: How Did You Spend Your First Income? by Olamarkjoel(m): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2009
It is good to spend your first income wisely because a wise man will never build a house on the sand ,but on the rock you can learn more on how to make spend your money this site http://www.thinkrichhelptips..com
Re: How Did You Spend Your First Income? by omoge001: 12:56am On Aug 19, 2009
Re: I gave ALL of it as my First Seed offering in church

God loves you so much for giving cheerfully(if you truly gave all as you said), but mind you, the churches have been turned big time money making business, I hope the money was wisely spent by your then pastor

Next time, try and buy what you thnk is needed in the church or give to those in need instead of dashing out money to make pastors richer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Did You Spend Your First Income? by clem2love(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2009
man i try fig out how i did but i can but remeber i went for shopping that nite i got hope
Re: How Did You Spend Your First Income? by monopolist: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2009
paid 100% Tithe (1st Fruit)

some 'CHILDREN' may use it to buy 'AKARA'

but TRUE SONS will give it to their Father in Heaven

in doing this God multiplies our seed sown into fearfull harvests.
Re: How Did You Spend Your First Income? by whatalife: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2009
First income ke?
Well its tough to define that as i started as an enterprenuer
with cafe business, Got duped by my isp then (supplied rufurbish equipments)
as brand new.Grace God i launch a come back(since 2004 to date)
I have treated every penny that enter my pocket as never to go away from me.
I paid aveveragely about 900k every year since 2004 as bandwidth fees.
I have no income to be specific ,but gets an average of btw 140k-180k monthly
from my cafe.Every penny goes into a pet project (real estate business).
It's tough but by His Grace i have survived all odds.
Re: How Did You Spend Your First Income? by IMguru(m): 3:08am On Dec 23, 2009
any how u spend, pls spend wisely and not wastefully

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Advice On How To Start Kiddies Clothing And Accessories Business / Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. / Buy Plain And Pattern Fabrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.