Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

The Word 'love' Is Overrated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Word 'love' Is Overrated (809 Views)

"Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / The Word "Love" Is A Scam. / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Word 'love' Is Overrated by fabem(m): 8:42am On Apr 08, 2016
Written by By # Fabunmi_Emmanuel

A time will come where love won't be able to sustain your marriage, a time will come where fatigue will catch the love, but with understanding you will still be together even in tough periods. Love is overrated!

Saying, i quote ' # fabem, please help my relationship/marriage. My husband/wife doesn't do as before when we get married, I am scared he/she is now cheating on me. He/she did not love me again,' It may not be so.

Even ordinary relationships, fatigue do occur to relationships, but understanding and maturity will keep it going, now talking of marriage. People changes for some times and for some reasons may be pressure or stress but if both of you understand each other, you will pass through difficult periods together.

Love is good in marriage, but what marriage requires is more than love.
If you don't understand each other, love can turn to hatred. Our youth of nowadays should know that before they get married. Enough of complaining everyday on social network. Date someone who is matured and understanding.

At least, been matured and understanding can not be hidden, it will show the first day you meet. Consider that, then fall in love later. Don't fall in love and consider those things later.

We cause some many problems before choosing. What you suppose to do and notice yourself, you won't work on that. you think with Prayers, your Pastor/Alfa will see it all. Not possible! It is when issues arises, that is when they will now start complaining. It is good to pray and also good to be observant.

Tell me, a man saying he loves his woman yet he abused her and beat her. Is that love? A woman loves her man, yet she disrespected him anywhere anytime, yet she claim he loves him. Is that love?

If you date a man/woman who adapt to situation and understand as well, everything will go on smooth but doesn't mean both of you won't quarrel, but it will never pass 24hours and no third parties involved.
God help us all........!

#fabem
Re: The Word 'love' Is Overrated by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 08, 2016
Love is actually underrated.. undecided

Re: The Word 'love' Is Overrated by fabem(m): 8:48am On Apr 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

Really! Can you give me points?
Re: The Word 'love' Is Overrated by VictorRomanov: 8:49am On Apr 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

I actually agree with you. It is not only underrated but over abused and misunderstood.

If the op is asked what he means by or understand love to be, we might find out he actually meant infatuation and attraction.
Re: The Word 'love' Is Overrated by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 08, 2016
fabem:

Really! Can you give me points?
What is love..... Like, what do you think the word entails?

undecided
Re: The Word 'love' Is Overrated by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 08, 2016
VictorRomanov:

I actually agree with you. It is not only underrated but over abused and misunderstood.

If the op is asked what he means by or understand love to be, we might find out he actually meant infatuation and attraction.
Words directly from my heart

People misconstrue the word EVERYDAY!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Caption This Couple / I Just Finished My Masturbation / After A BREAKUP: Guyz your Opinion[pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.