Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

The Word "Love" Is A Scam. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Word "Love" Is A Scam. (4365 Views)

The Meaning Of The Word "Love Me For Who I Am" / The Real Meaning Of The Word ” LOVE “ / Love And Its Misinterpretation-misuse Of The Word Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by Sexytemi(f): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
The word love should be scrapped from dictionary and replaced with deceit, because of the word called love many have perished, many have being hurt and many are now monsters.
I always thought was a beautiful thing, but I can confidently tell you its a scam, never fall in love if you want to avoid nightmares, never fall in love if you want to avoid heartaches, never fall in love if you don't want to be disappointed.
Everyone should just date with no string attached, expect less from your lover and you'd save yourself from pains, never give your all in a relationship for it might end up crushing and demoralizing you, if it was possible go into a relationship with just the sole aim of gaining and not loving.
You see people who are mean to those they are dating and you call them heartless, please don't because they've been hurt and betrayed by love.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
How did you reach this epiphany? Did someone break your heart?

2 Likes

Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by BrooklynTheBully: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
Your fellow ladies did both their white and traditional wedding this year and some will also be doing the same next year, and you dey here dey yarn say "love is a scam".... My sister, continue OoO... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by Sexxkillz: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
You're heartbroken and you were deceived by a guy. . . Accept responsibility for your actions and stop talking nonsense.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by Emodeee: 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
sexytemi has been jilted. pelecheesy.

true love still exist.

3 Likes

Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by slimthugchimee(m): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
rubbish thread by a foolish somebody undecided

mtchwwwww

2 Likes

Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by Sexytemi(f): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
Xensity:
How did you reach this epiphany? Did someone break your heart?

Break heart, I wish it was only that, but the deceit in form of "I love you" is pathetic

2 Likes

Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by Sexytemi(f): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
Emodeee:
sexytemi has been jilted. pelecheesy.

true love still exist.

Lol
Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by worstbehavior69: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
[size=14pt]Oh wow, Funny I stumbled across this post. Seems like it's Naija men that say they love after 2 minutes. Oh My God!! I may have to create my own post on this note[/size] undecided cry

2 Likes

Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by BrooklynTheBully: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You're heartbroken and you were deceived by a guy. . . Accept responsibility for your actions and stop talking nonsense.

Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by Sexytemi(f): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
slimthugchimee:
rubbish thread by a foolish somebody undecided

mtchwwwww

I'm just not in the mood for fools like you

1 Like

Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by Toonface(f): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
someone should give op white handkerchief to wipe her tears...

2 Likes

Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by Sexytemi(f): 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
worstbehavior69:
[size=14pt]Oh wow, Funny I stumbled across this post. Seems like it's Naija men that say they love after 2 minutes. Oh My God!! I may have to create my own post on this note[/size] undecided cry

they are many suffering from the lies being told by Nigerian men, but won't speak out but instead backbite for favours

2 Likes

Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by slimthugchimee(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sexytemi:

I'm just not in the mood for fools like you
go straight then turn right at the end of the road you will see were i dont give a fvck

so you can cry your misery out for all i care
Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sexytemi who broke your heart?.

I just love falling inlove, you know that feeling when you love someone and after having a great conversation with him you keep smiling and people around you are like " why are you smiling?" but you just can't answer. grin

Love is a good thing, people abuse it these days.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by worstbehavior69: 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
I don't think you have ever told a lie in your life!! Walahi! You are so right sha!
Sexytemi:

they are many suffering from the lies being told by Nigerian men, but won't speak out but instead backbite for favours
Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
cheesy
Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by lilmax(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
sorry
Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
I see! undecided

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by Sexytemi(f): 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
Benita27:
Sexytemi who broke your heart?.

I just love falling inlove, you know that feeling when you love someone and after having a great conversation with him you keep smiling and people around you are like " why are you smiling?" but you just can't answer. grin

Love is a good thing, people abuse it these days.

its a good thing till that person that makes you laugh and you believe in makes you cry and disappoints you.
Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by Sexytemi(f): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
worstbehavior69:
I don't think you have ever told a lie in your life!! Walahi! You are so right sha!

Lol
Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by Sexytemi(f): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
bbmpin:
I see! undecided

How old are you?

Old enough to tell you about love and its lies
Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by worstbehavior69: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
I wonder what kind of favors they backbite for? LOLOLOL

Sexytemi:

Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by Divay22(f): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Maybe the people involved in it are the ones to be called Scam.
Love
Love
Love
Love
Love
Love
Love
Love
Love is beautiful with the right person.

2 Likes

Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sexytemi:

its a good thing till that person that makes you laugh and you believe in makes you cry and disappoints you.
That's love for you.

At times you really need to be stupid enough to be inlove with someone.

Don't forget people are doing well in marriages.

1 Like

Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by pennytrate: 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
♣ • → scammers don dey scam scammers nowadays -in vector's voice undecided °°
Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by slimthugchimee(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sexytemi:

Youre the miserable one, only a miserable, no good, fo.olish, idio.tic, senseless, stu.pid., old hag, fugly thing as yourself that would be ranting o, this topic wasnt meant for you so swerve and get out before I unleash all my boxed up.anger on you this night.
see this useless one talking undecided when the niggie was busy giving you the cocumber, you were moaning.... undecided abeg abeg abeg, if you want to commit suicide i have poisons, besides am not the one that was used undecided

idlot undecided
Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by pennytrate: 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Benita27:
That's love for you.

At times you really need to be stupid enough to be inlove with someone.

Don't forget people are doing well in marriages.

♣ • → I admire ya perspective about this issue

But as I saw ya DP. I became disappointed
°°
Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
Love exists u just haven't found it yet..maybe u been rolling with all these 2-inch fuckboys too much wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
pennytrate:

♣ • → I admire ya perspective about this issue

But as I saw ya DP. I became disappointed
°°
Lol.
Don't be, it means nothing to me.
Re: The Word "Love" Is A Scam. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
Jarizod:
Love exists u just haven't found it yet..maybe u been rolling with all these 2-inch fuckboys too much wink
Your first sentence is the truth of the matter. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Counter Thread: Men Plz Post Your Make Up Free Picz / Have U Ever Blocked Some1 On Social Media If Yes Why Did U Block D Person. / Who Is Even Sending Pms To Those Ugly Ladies Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.