Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut (18330 Views)

Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by AyamConfidence(m): 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
I believe i'm not the only one who loves MrCork...this dude is funny mehn

9 Likes

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by LecciGucci: 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrCork:
..anyways to thats REAL ladies on nairaland...would you or can you date a fine boy who eat ground nut..rice & boiled egg..bread & syew or crackers biscuit & water?.....all thou the guy drives a £28.000 (cash) range rover spot & he from pekam London? undecided

lol u are funny dude.!... htis thread made me laugh grin grin

but u really from London.. i thought u are a Nigerian.? undecided
cos sometimes u use Nigerian slangs here... shed more light please.
i really wana kno!
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by misshoree(f): 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
Is eating groundnut a sin?
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
Mtcheew...I don't date fine boys

1 Like

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by AyamConfidence(m): 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
LecciGucci:

lol u are funny dude.!... htis thread made me laugh grin grin

but u really from London.. i thought u are a Nigerian.? undecided
cos sometimes u use Nigerian slangs here... shed more light please.
i really wana kno!
meet MrCork...he's a Nigerian that lives in Peckham London...he loves punking around here and riles lots of people...i find him funny tho...and truly, he drives a range rover...he's a rich and intelligent man...trust me Cork is over 35...he just comes here to have fun while people get angry at him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
Angelberry:
Mtcheew...I don't date fine boys

^^^^this is exaaactly why black women fail schkoool exam & still blame the teacher.....Question clearly says **can u dat guy who eat groundnut**.....her reply: I don't date fine boys...WHA THE FOOORK HAS FINE BOY GOTS TO DO WITH GROUNDNUT QUESTION GADEMMMMIT?? angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
misshoree:
Is eating groundnut a sin?

^^^OOOOOOOO GOD..noT AGAIN!!!!...sweeery a not sure if english is yorr forst language but what has SIN gots to wit Groundnut?....ok so u date guys who eat groundnut..u don't do resturrtants?....correct?(no ofeinse) undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
Groundnut isn't bad nau! undecided
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^this is exaaactly why black women fail schkoool exam & still blame the teacher.....Question clearly says **can u dat guy who eat groundnut**.....her reply: I don't date fine boys...WHA THE FOOORK HAS FINE BOY GOTS TO DO WITH GROUNDNUT QUESTION GADEMMMMIT?? angry
You said fine boy that eats groundnut
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Misternas89(m): 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
Mrcock dey funny pass all these guys them wey dey crack dry jokes on nairaland I swear grin grin. He always got me laughing like person wey inhale laughing gas....imagine make he dey argue wit dt girl say na lie she be man. Bro you've already made my day mehn smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Misternas89(m): 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrCork:

^^^OOOOOOOO GOD..noT AGAIN!!!!...sweeery a not sure if english is yorr forst language but what has SIN gots to wit Groundnut?....ok so u date guys who eat groundnut..u don't do resturrtants?....correct?(no ofeinse) undecided
Bro abeg all these girls wey u dey quote na newbies, u wan turn dia head I no go lie you hehehehehehehe. Na new comers dem be Mrcock. How's peckham today baba? Lol grin grin grin
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Misternas89(m): 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
AyamConfidence:
I believe i'm not the only one who loves MrCork...this dude is funny mehn
As in so so funny bro.
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by LecciGucci: 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
AyamConfidence:
meet MrCork...he's a Nigerian that lives in Peckham London...he loves punking around here and riles lots of people...i find him funny tho...and truly, he drives a range rover...he's a rich and intelligent man...trust me Cork is over 35...he just comes here to have fun while people get angry at him

lol..interesting ... are u the same person or what?
how come u know him so much... undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
How do we know you a "fine boy"
i love u bae
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Angelberry:
You said fine boy that eats groundnut

angry...when??...anyways...so u would prefffer a guy offer u groundnut instead of taken to a restaurant?? ..REALLY??...truss me..YOU ARE A WIFEY MATERIAL!!!!!!!! ..SALUTE!!!!! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrCork:

angry...when??...anyways...so u would prefffer a guy offer u groundnut instead of taken to a restaurant?? ..REALLY??...truss me..YOU ARE A WIFEY MATERIAL!!!!!!!! ..SALUTE!!!!! wink
I don't like groundnut
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by SeishinSenshi: 11:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrCork:

^^^sweeet hat ..do u under stand the thread or would u like it trannnnslated to Yoruba? undecided

This has made my night. Laughed so hard.
MrCork don't mind them. As long as you drive a range rover and live in London, they won't mind if you're a groundnut eater.
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrCork:

^^^sweeet hat ..do u under stand the thread or would u like it trannnnslated to Yoruba? undecided
so you're Yoruba??!! and you even ate amala this evening.. so groundnut shouldn't be a big deal especially with your boil-size pimple on ur face from too much of groundnut eating..

fcck off niggah
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
booqee:
so you're Yoruba??!! and you even ate amala this evening.. so groundnut shouldn't be a big deal especially with your boil-size pimple on ur face from too much of groundnut eating..

fcck off niggah

^^^^you will never find man on nairaland.....it is not a curse!! undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 4:53am On Apr 09, 2016
lilzcee:
i love u bae
Ain't you the dude that said I was so ugly I looked like a transgender the other day
.....guess you like that type of stuff.
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by AyamConfidence(m): 6:01am On Apr 09, 2016
LecciGucci:

lol..interesting ... are u the same person or what?
how come u know him so much... undecided
just follow him and use brain to decipher his comments ..you'll see i'm saying the truth
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ain't you the dude that said I was so ugly I looked like a transgender the other day
.....guess you like that type of stuff.
sorry bae, i was only teasing u cheesy
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 09, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^you will never find man on nairaland.....it is not a curse!! undecided
amen
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 09, 2016
lilzcee:
sorry bae, i was only teasing u cheesy
Kay.Bye
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Kay.Bye
cry biko omalicha
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 09, 2016
lilzcee:
cry biko omalicha
You need a cookie ta make it better
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You need a cookie ta make it better
come be my bae?
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 09, 2016
lilzcee:
come be my bae?
No.But have a cookie.
They make everthin' better! cheesy

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No.But have a cookie.
They make everthin' better! cheesy
wtf is the sh¡t lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by horeofe(f): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2016
person dey form 2 eat?? ebi o ti pa dada.
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
horeofe:
person dey form 2 eat?? ebi o ti pa dada.

^^^^^the village girls jussss never gerrrrrrit even if you repeat question like 6milllion times......what thaaa heck as tipadapada gots to do wit fine boys eating ground nut?...serrrrrrioussly? undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^the village girls jussss never gerrrrrrit even if you repeat question like 6milllion times......what thaaa heck as tipadapada gots to do wit fine boys eating ground nut?...serrrrrrioussly? undecided
whats tipadapada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Birthday S£x (18+) / 5 Reasons Not To Sleep With A Virgin / "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.