Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign (38444 Views)

How My Quarrel With Kwankwaso Started, Why He Won't Be President - Ganduje / Thieves Stole My N12Million Cash, Saraki Says - Premium Times / Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by christinie(f): 10:32am On Apr 09, 2016
Has Buhari resigned?
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by engrchykae(m): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
Afroconnect:
Saraki every Nigerian with sense wants to see you out of that seat. Pls stop ridiculing your family name.
all hail thou, the mouthpiece of nijeriya!
My dear we know that the pussy cat of bourdilion wants his puppet at the head of the national assembly and u know it.
Why not stop the hypocrisy ?
When saraki joined apc with his political machinery,he was a saint but when he helped himself with the position of senate president he suddenly became a sinner.
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by engrchykae(m): 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Brushless:
It is not good to argue with a man who has made up his mind, but when the chips are down and reality seeps in, there will be nobody to tell a man holding the fish tail what to do. It is a pity Saraki is the cause of his problems due mainly to his greediness. He killed himself with being too ambitious.
if having ambition is a sin then tinubu is guilty because he wants what saraki is keeping
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by aresa: 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
engrchykae:
if having ambition is a sin then tinubu is guilty because he wants what saraki is keeping

Tinubu want to be the Senate president?

Is Tinubu even a senator or an elected official?

You people come up with the most absurd and unintelligent nonsense...
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by Amifair2000: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
Oga Saraki don't worry is well.
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by Rainmaker2016: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
You needn't resign Mr. Senate president you sure have to pay for your sins. Relax for the disgrace and the aftermath of manipulating justice as a result of being over ambitious. Patient Nigerians. If Nigeria had laws that can't be toiled with, just wondering where u ought to be cooling off by now. DON'T RESIGN.
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by Afroconnect: 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
engrchykae:
all hail thou, the mouthpiece of nijeriya!
My dear we know that the pussy cat of bourdilion wants his puppet at the head of the national assembly and u know it.
Why not stop the hypocrisy ?
When saraki joined apc with his political machinery,he was a saint but when he helped himself with the position of senate president he suddenly became a sinner.
Are u proud of a thief being ur senate leader?
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by engrchykae(m): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
Afroconnect:

Are u proud of a thief being ur senate leader?
just that i prefer a thief without godfather than a puppet especially that of tinubu.
If tinubu is not afraid of running lagos as personal estate successfully planting fashola,ambode and who knows who will be next after ambode.
Am against Tin-gods.
And please stop pretending that u dont know that those trying saraki are more criminal than him.
Imagine coupist and drug barons trying a Dr saraki.
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by engrchykae(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
aresa:

Tinubu want to be the Senate president?

Is Tinubu even a senator or an elected official?

You people come up with the most absurd and unintelligent nonsense...
mr intelligent,is either u are ignorant or a deliberately a hypocrite.as if u dont know that people control by proxy ie by installing puppets to do their whims and biddings.
He left Alausa since 2007 but till today he still controls and installs governors for lagos at will making his wife a senator.so much for a progressive.
My advice to you is that u should stop thinking that wisdom starts from badagry and ends at ore
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by Afroconnect: 8:32am On Apr 10, 2016
engrchykae:
just that i prefer a thief without godfather than a puppet especially that of tinubu.
If tinubu is not afraid of running lagos as personal estate successfully planting fashola,ambode and who knows who will be next after ambode.
Am against Tin-gods.
And please stop pretending that u dont know that those trying saraki are more criminal than him.
Imagine coupist and drug barons trying a Dr saraki.
My concern is about stealing of public funds here,and this is the reason why Nigerian people can't have access to basic amenities and infrastructures. Drug baron and coupist are not my own issues. We don't need greedy men that steal directly from National revenue. If a drug baron makes money and uses it the way he wants,its not our problem. Pls be objective enough.
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by SenatorJames(m): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
In a sane country, a leader resign honourably the moment there is allegation of misconduct, but in Nigeria......
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by engrchykae(m): 9:20am On Apr 12, 2016
Afroconnect:

My concern is about stealing of public funds here,and this is the reason why Nigerian people can't have access to basic amenities and infrastructures. Drug baron and coupist are not my own issues. We don't need greedy men that steal directly from National revenue. If a drug baron makes money and uses it the way he wants,its not our problem. Pls be objective enough.
if i heard u well"u detest people like saraki who steal directly but prefer people like tinubu who steal by proxy"
he is still looting through his proxies.
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by Afroconnect: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
engrchykae:
if i heard u well"u detest people like saraki who steal directly but prefer people like tinubu who steal by proxy"
he is still looting through his proxies.
Whatever rocks ur boat man...am. sure my point is clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Abubakar Rimi Deposed Emir Of Kano & Appointed Emirs (Throwback) / #EndSARS: Senate Backs Call For Police SARS Scrapping / Police Releases List Of Authorized Siren Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.