Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign (38447 Views)

How My Quarrel With Kwankwaso Started, Why He Won't Be President - Ganduje / Thieves Stole My N12Million Cash, Saraki Says - Premium Times / Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Under Pressure After Leak - Newsweek International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by iamrealdeji(m): 4:12am On Apr 09, 2016
Brushless:
It is not good to argue with a man who has made up his mind, but when the chips are down and reality seeps in, there will be nobody to tell a man holding the fish tail what to do. It is a pity Saraki is the cause of his problems due mainly to his greediness. He killed himself with being too ambitious.
he tried to hijack the senate presidency sear thinking he could buy immunity with that,but he seems to be dribbling himself. He never expected it would all fall on his bald head
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by Damikevin(m): 4:15am On Apr 09, 2016
#SarakiMUSTResign Like if you agree, Share in you Believe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by george3132001(m): 4:32am On Apr 09, 2016
Nigerian leaders have no integrity, its all about what they stand to gain. may God help us
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by zomby(m): 4:40am On Apr 09, 2016
We do not expect you to step down, you will be brought down.......Shameless pig!
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by orakao8: 6:26am On Apr 09, 2016
WHAT DO YOU MEAN TOO AMBITIOUS? EVERY SENATOR HAS THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO CONTEST FOR THE SENATE PRESIDENCY
Brushless:
It is not good to argue with a man who has made up his mind, but when the chips are down and reality seeps in, there will be nobody to tell a man holding the fish tail what to do. It is a pity Saraki is the cause of his problems due mainly to his greediness. He killed himself with being too ambitious.
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by blazer234: 6:33am On Apr 09, 2016
appini:
Saraki must continue with the good job in the Senate.

Yeah. He must also continue with the good job of robbing kwara state
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by haqueurate(m): 6:46am On Apr 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:

It is just that it is over 72 hours and Saraki has not resigned so whar exactly are you going to about it?

chukudi44, I like your new name. Same character tho, are you one of the 80 deciples (lawyers) hired by saraki?

2 Likes

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by gretblue: 6:48am On Apr 09, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
Not when you've finally been indicted.
The US senate is been controlled by the opposition(Republicans).
The Nigerian senate should be manned by the Opposition(PDP)
Benefits:
1. Having the opposition control the legislature,will keep the executive ruling party on their toes. They'll strive to be even more efficient,accountable and swift in the implementation of working policies.
2. It strengthens true Democracy and competition.
#SupportEkweremadu
I thought you and your likes are for Biafra.Why supporting Ekweremadu for Nigerian Senate seat?
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by chernest2002: 6:52am On Apr 09, 2016
The man said he is not guilty why all this media trial? Just allow saraki to have his day in court and prove his innocence before attacking him like this.
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by gretblue: 7:04am On Apr 09, 2016
Amitex:
I predict that Saraki and his senators would fight back soon. Expect an impeachment notice to the president in the coming weeks. Remember, I said this on this forum!
Your prediction would have rewarded you with Millions of Naira if you had tailored it to Naira bet or Baba Ijebu . If I may ask you and your likes, on what ground will they serve the president an impeachment notice? Or you don't know before a gov or president could be impeached, there must be a serious allegations against him. Or is it that you think you can come on line to feed us with lies and deceit?
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by Lecturebidz(m): 7:06am On Apr 09, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
Benefits:
1. Having the opposition control the legislature,will keep the executive ruling party on their toes. They'll strive to be even more efficient,accountable and swift in the implementation of working policies.
#SupportEkweremadu
Strengthen democracy kwa? In Nigeria,who are the opposition? Agrieved members of the ruling party of course. Corrupt bunch of idiots! Remember OBJ vs 3rd tenure? Its a normal thing.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by gretblue: 7:12am On Apr 09, 2016
Deen77:

Impeachment, With ICIJ revelations they can arrest him. Saraki case is simple but Buhari is our problem with Societie bank fraud case.
What has Buhari got to do with Societe bank?

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by lailo: 7:12am On Apr 09, 2016
EverestdeBliu:
Benefits:
#SupportEkweremadu
U're deceiving urself.That may work 4 d white,but 4 black folks especially greedy Nigerian politicians,sabotage would be d other of d day.
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 09, 2016
Since dat seat is ur birthright, you can remain there forever. Nigeria image had been dented

2 Likes

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:33am On Apr 09, 2016
tomakint:
Oya accursed soul let's go there......I swear nobody go beg you to resign if that seat na Emirate you go tell us very soon. Imagine this shameless rogue with his flagrant display of effrontery before the public glare. Animal buruku....
my guy its pained you right? sorry but am pained as well. you and i or any other person out there cannot help the situation. we should just watch and pray for God' intervention. saraki is not actually the problem of nigeria but he is part of the corruption that has continue to decimate d health of our dear country. its well o

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by victor0101: 7:48am On Apr 09, 2016
I am amoug thoose calling for your resignation now you refused, u will be disgrace out either by the court or through impeachment. Those million's of dollas can never save u. U are not greater than God.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by nacoteck: 7:50am On Apr 09, 2016
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad man, it seems dis Saraki is wearing a basket on his face, no atom of shame seems to remain in his life just like a typical nigeria politician.. Ok may your bom bom be glued on that chair, nna ehh! I'm tired of this contry, yet in all this they still use propaganda and sentiments to suport of some vulnerable nigerian. How can there be a witch hunt witout you being a witch. Definitely he must av soild his hands b4 his detractors came after him. Onye ala

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by impartiality2al(m): 8:03am On Apr 09, 2016
I don't care who's going to die in this fight. All I care is that Sarak is not resigning. Whether Nigerians like it or not.

Is he the only Criminal among the politicians? What happens to the likes of Obasanjo, IBB, Atiku, TY Danjuma, Tinubu tiff, etc? We know them all. Why are we being partial BC of Party?

False asset declaration. All those that declared totally, shouldn't Nigerians ask them how they acquired them? Truthfully declaration isn't the bane, but a question ought to be asked a out their acquisition.

Obasanjo has the largest farm in Africa. How and from where did he get the START UP CAPITAL? Did he eva loan money from banks & if he did, then let him provide evidence of collateral.

It hurts but pls let justice & fairness have their way. Nigeria can never again, not in this life or in this planet unless if sold out to the white, be good. Nigerian is BAD.

I never had hope & I will still never have hope in Nigeria cos it would be a waste of useful thought & emotional crisis.

I would even advise that u stop praying for Nigeria. Things can never change so long as our leaders are continued to be recycled.

Ooh Come Biafra! ooh come Oduduwa! Ooh come Hausa! It's time we split and return home to our ANCESTORS so that they can train us again. We've left our values, norms, culture, & Dignity. Indeed, it's time to go home!

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by bluecircle470: 8:07am On Apr 09, 2016
Why will you resign, shameless burutus sarathief!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:35am On Apr 09, 2016
" There’s a case in the Tribunal and a resultant appeal at the Court of Appeal,” the statement said. "

Hows that ? A case in the tribunal and a "resultant appeal at the Court of Appeal" ? Does that make sense ? Has there been a judgment yet ?Desperados.
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:40am On Apr 09, 2016
Not surprised afterall die-hard and natural criminals are always bereft of shame, decorum and ethics. They are a debased lot.
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by luvprince4real(m): 8:44am On Apr 09, 2016
Sunky200:

lot was said when he illegally claims the senate president seat.

now he is exposed and overwhelmed.

likewise like before, Time shall tell
anoda il.litrate on d lose, a man voted in constitutionaly by his colleague and according to d laid down rules and regulations of d senate house is who u ar saying he claim d seat illegaly. This is indeed d era of illiteracy cus we have one at d helm of affairs.
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by Obamina(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2016
THERE IS A CASE IN THE COURT SARAKI CAN'T JUST STEP DOWN IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL IT'S OVER THIS POLITICAL PARTY(APC) HAS BEEN TURNED TO CULTISM WHERE ONLY THE VOICE OF THE 01 IS HEARD AND NOBODY OPPOSES IT AND OTHERS DON'T HAVE A SAY AND YOUR OPINIONS DO NOT COUNT LET THE COURTS DECIDE IF HE'S GUILTY OR NOT
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by Obamina(m): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2016
IT'S FUNNY BUT WHEN YOU'RE CLOSE TO THAT MAN U HAVE NO CHOICE THAN TO MAKE HIM YOUR PERSONAL JESUS. OGA U GO LOYAL I SAY U GO LOYAL HAHAHA
yarimo:
Some time I wish am close to saraki when is saying this kind of statement the kind slap I go give him, him go no say prison is the right place for him than the Senate chamber
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:54am On Apr 09, 2016
impartiality2al:
I don't care who's going to die in this fight. All I care is that Sarak is not resigning. Whether Nigerians like it or not.

Is he the only Criminal among the politicians? What happens to the likes of Obasanjo, IBB, Atiku, TY Danjuma, Tinubu tiff, etc? We know them all. Why are we being partial BC of Party?

False asset declaration. All those that declared totally, shouldn't Nigerians ask them how they acquired them? Truthfully declaration isn't the bane, but a question ought to be asked a out their acquisition.

Obasanjo has the largest farm in Africa. How and from where did he get the START UP CAPITAL? Did he eva loan money from banks & if he did, then let him provide evidence of collateral.

It hurts but pls let justice & fairness have their way. Nigeria can never again, not in this life or in this planet unless if sold out to the white, be good. Nigerian is BAD.

I never had hope & I will still never have hope in Nigeria cos it would be a waste of useful thought & emotional crisis.

I would even advise that u stop praying for Nigeria. Things can never change so long as our leaders are continued to be recycled.

Ooh Come Biafra! ooh come Oduduwa! Ooh come Hausa! It's time we split and return home to our ANCESTORS so that they can train us again. We've left our values, norms, culture, & Dignity. Indeed, it's time to go home!

Nobody has ever told you that your brain is not functioning properly?

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by anigbajumo(m): 9:13am On Apr 09, 2016
Goke7:
In saner climes, you are presumed guilty until proven innocent, that is why public officers in saner climes resign whenever allegations of misconduct arises.

But in Nigeria, our corrupt elites has deceived us with the notion that you are innocent until proven guilty which is what they have been using to rob us of our Commonwealth over the years. Its time Nigerians get wiser and come hard on these thieves or else we will never develop
Absolutely the fact,rule of law is just a legal excuse for these people to steal the resources of this blessed country.
constitutional amendments is the only way forward to get rid of that act,the question is who will ammend it,Is it not those thieves in the red and green Chambers??

Presidency has sent corruption bill to house of Senate since 3montha ago,av u heard anything on that bill??

Why??senate president, deputy Senate president and minority leaders are facing corruption trial,they will never pass that bill into Law.

I fink the easiest way to gat rid of these shameless theives is implementation of confab reports which is a difficult task for presidency to implement.

Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by impartiality2al(m): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=ISpiksDaTroof post=44542157]

Nobody has ever told you that your brain is not functioning properly?[/quote

Honestly, nobody, bc they all have seen that I have a more fictional brain than urs ( if at all u have). I can't be surprised at ur response bc u are probably one of those hoodlums constituting nuisance to Nigeria. Rather than think, u will accuse others when u can't justify ursef.

I repeat, "Saraki is far much better than u and ur Fulani Leaders. Cow!
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by impartiality2al(m): 9:17am On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=ISpiksDaTroof post=44542157]

Nobody has ever told you that your brain is not functioning properly?[/quote

Honestly, nobody, bc they all have seen that I have a more functional brain than urs ( if at all u have). I can't be surprised at ur response bc u are probably one of those hoodlums constituting nuisance to Nigeria. Rather than think, u will accuse others when u can't justify ursef.

I repeat, "Saraki is far much better than u and ur Fulani Leaders. Cow!
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by saintkel(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2016
yarimo:
Some time I wish am close to saraki when is saying this kind of statement the kind slap I go give him, him go no say prison is the right place for him than the Senate chamber
If u slap am wetin u go do PMB n Amaeechi?
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by impartiality2al(m): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

Nobody has ever told you that your brain is not functioning properly?

Honestly, nobody, bc they all have seen that I
have a more functional brain than urs ( if at all u
have). I can't be surprised at ur response bc u
are probably one of those hoodlums constituting
nuisance to Nigeria. Rather than think, u Will
accuse others when u can't justify ursef.
I repeat, "Saraki is far much better than u and ur
Fulani Leaders. Cow!
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by orakao8: 9:28am On Apr 09, 2016
I TIRE OOO
luvprince4real:
anoda il.litrate on d lose, a man voted in constitutionaly by his colleague and according to d laid down rules and regulations of d senate house is who u ar saying he claim d seat illegaly. This is indeed d era of illiteracy cus we have one at d helm of affairs.
Re: Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign by adeoba2008(m): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2016
He should die there so that he can have a befitting state burial. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife / Immigration Service Ban 150 Nigerians From Traveling Abroad / APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.