Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) (128569 Views)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by lukency(m): 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Blame our security agecies 4 allowing her to walk freely knowing fully wht her endowed package can cause.

1 Like

Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by alheriTOJ(f): 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Can't imagine the kind of back pain/issues she'll be having, wont be a funny something.

1 Like

Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by gretblue: 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
EgusiSoup:
grin

This is what you get when you vote APC.

Anyone that do not knows where nobody knows that shall go as face the hogwash undecided
How did you get to comment on Nairaland with this your grammar? Tomorrow you will complain govt is not providing employment without knowing you are simply unemployable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by omenka(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
The guy in Liverpool jersey looks super excited! What could he be thinking sef??

Looks like someone who abandoned his shop to follow the booobs..

In the second pic, he be like "omo see groove!!" cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by francizy(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
Even the bras couldn't hold the bags in place, so I wonder how low e go fall without the bra.. ***pukes*** shocked undecided angry
Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by turhibdwhale(m): 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
Can't freak out for this kind of breast if nothing was holding it, the breast will reach her tommy, she's loving it tho
Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by onatisi(m): 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
See wettin buhari and fuel scarcity don cause

This apc government is gradually turning many Nigerians into an Abnormal People Congress

1 Like

Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by bamideleolushol(m): 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Where is Dvido nd wizkid
Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by Missmossy(f): 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
What a heavy load!!
Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by Mpanyi: 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
From the pics and some comments herein it seems we have plenty of immature men here in Nigeria
Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by adeborode: 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
d lady get am,no b small,I don't think her bf need to buy pillow again
Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by Bollinger(m): 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
And Nigerians don't see anything wrong in heckling the poor woman. Better not try this in a normal country. You'll pay for being this s.tupid.

1 Like

Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by Everfrank(m): 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
She is even more blessed than the legendary Chesty Morgan!

Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by linearity: 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
The woman sef go dey feel embarrassed.
The guy with yellow shirt and red cap go just craze for nothing. See as he just dey happy because of brèast.

I was thinking the same thing, about her been embarrassed, but she really took it with grace and smiles.

She must have encountered it many times, if not everyday and have decided to put a positive spin on it, instead of allowing it to get to her.

Men, can be very useless at times and operates as real zombies.

Inherit in all men, is a child mode that can be activated by any woman, you just have to look for that child-mode button, once you discover it, you can control their entire being and even their entire soul...I do not know why more wives/ladies can't look for this button, instead of trying to match strength with strength when it comes to relationships with their man.

This is what the equality movement are missing, when challenged men's inherit ego kicks in to fight on their behalf, but if you activate their child-mode button, they are as powerless and defenseless as a little child and behaves entirely as a child...and the woman/lady can get all she want, which I believe is the major goal of the equality movement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by martinchinedu(m): 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Anybody follow me see sheyi law 4 the second picx
Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by linearity: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by annamaria: 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
Those things on her chest are a burden and not breasts. You don't want to know what people with big breasts go through. When men look at them, that's the first point of attention; such women are objectified. The breasts weigh heavily on their shoulders and cause back pain. My colleague explained this before she eventually went for breast reduction surgery.

That woman may be laughing but she's not finding the attention funny.
Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by Zeemarch(m): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
eleyi gidigan ooooo
Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by Drdonzeez(m): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
Chascop:
It could be sickness o
Obviously it is..I've seen a similar case.
Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by otiigba1(m): 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
This i believe is an invasion of privacy, perharps an unsolicited sexual harrasment, my Goodness! These animals trooping around her and making derogatory gestures do they not have places to go or work to do
Some nigerians really are ignorant and archaic
This is unnacceptable and degrading i am so embarrased for the poor woman she had no chioce but to smile i guess.

Some nigerians behave like goats try that over here and the police will come knocking ar your door 6 am the next morning.
Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by MARKone(m): 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
lukency:
Blame our security agecies 4 allowing her to walk freely knowing fully wht her endowed package can cause.

Look at your reasoning. This is sexual harassment, in a safer clime, the security agency(police) ought to give her protection. Shield these useless perverts from. Ironically, there is a police post around that Otigba axis she is passing, pathetic country.
Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by Polar3: 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
I love her sexy hips and legs..shes sexy

1 Like

Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
The guy with yellow shirt and red cap go just craze for nothing. See as he just dey happy because of brèast.

Lailai, de woman no embarrass at all, see am grin as e dey sweet am as dem dey hail am. Even you sef go smile if God dash you small from that kind giant bobby.
Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by truthspeaks: 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
Observe d woman. She z enjoyin d spotlight
UrennaNkoli:
Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by RGem(f): 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
lawflec:
This must be alaba market.. Very crazy people.... But where is Mrs COZZY. she has been defeated in the boobs contest oo

It's computer village in Ikeja

2 Likes

Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by otiigba1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
honestly it boggles the mind, i am even embarrased by just looking at the photos these guys (alaba market) are an embarrassment to manhood. This are Igbo guys i presume, poor woman this is unnacceptable. This shows that nigeria is a mysogynist country this not even one person there is condemning the behaviour of these goats. angry
Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by otiigba1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
DrObum:
Ihea Uwa mmebi!!!!
odi egwu! shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by domopps(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
They are all jobless for following that shapeless thing.......Get her to pull the top and they will all flee

Cheeeeers
Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by Ezenwanne: 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
How would Nigeria develop if this number of men devote time and energy on this, plus we that read and comment?
Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Her bra size no dey market... but those boobies though... Le massive...
Na this kind thing dem dey see you put...
I sure say na you be the guy wey wear red and blue shirt with red cap...
You see yourself?
Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
EgusiSoup:
grin

This is what you get when you vote APC.

Anyone that do not knows where nobody knows that shall go as face the hogwash undecided

that boy on on RED CAP SEFF HE WANT FALL inside the thank Infact both the woman and lookers don concur
Re: Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
IYANGBALI:
liar

You're High angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.