Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor (4449 Views)

My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up / Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Eka111(m): 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
From a worried reader

I think my boyfriend is being very selfish as regards intimate life. How on earth would he want a mouth action from me and he thinks he can't reciprocate the gesture.

Times without number he had pressured me into blowing him but never does same.

I am confused as to what his reasons maybe. I don't want to insist as I am afraid of losing him.

He is very generous in terms of giving, I can't afford to make him see me as an ungrateful person.

What should I do?
See screenshots
Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
grin
Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by olaleks007(m): 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Buy ice cream, pour some on ur V and ask him to lick

Problem solved

1 Like

Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
undecided
You are dating a selfish dude Doesn't think you are clean down there.

1 Like

Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by QueenSekxy(f): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
dude is scared of mouth cancer lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
Don't give him Mouth Action simple.

If he wanna be selfish be selfish too. Two can play that game.

Or better still look for a better lover life's too short.

1 Like

Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
P*ssy is not D*ck..

P*ssy is Complicated jare

3 Likes

Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
Some Guys Busy De Find Pussy where Dem go Put Mouth but Your Guy Busy De Waste The Opportunity...

*singin*
Some Have Food But Can not Eat... Some Can Eat But Have No Food... We Have Food And We Can Eat Glory be to... lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
A similar thread caused misunderstanding between makkydebbie and KreativGenius grin
Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
MISFITrep:
A similar thread caused misunderstanding between makkydebbie and KreativGenius grin

Yes

https://www.nairaland.com/4158159/when-eat-out-good...pic#62093422
Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Eka111:
From a worried reader

I think my boyfriend is being very selfish as regards intimate life. How on earth would he want a mouth action from me and he thinks he can't reciprocate the gesture.

I am confused as to what his reasons maybe. I don't want to insist as I am afraid of losing him.

He is very generous in terms of giving, I can't afford to make him see me as an ungrateful person.

What should I do?
See screenshots

Show him all i typed in the previous thread. Wait i'll paste it here
Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
One new problem now affecting many people across the world.It's called " Leaky Gut Syndrome ". This and more can happen as a result of unsafe sexual practices ( It's got no cure, but is only managed )

Now Leaky Gut Syndrome is still new, so many doctors may not even know it. Also, it's codedly like HIV/AIDS, victims don't know when they have it, until it causes heavy damage to the body, it can also cause the body to break down, destabilize the organs. What's worse, the lining of human gut doesn't have strong defense against bacteria and viruses, making the areas exposed and weak against virus and bacteria. Wanna have good Mouth.Action, think about this first. Now, this is just one of such problems that can be caused by Mouth.Action

1 Like

Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
SHOW HIM THIS

Keep practicing rubbish, the whole world is still searching for cure for HIV/AIDS, even the most brilliant minds can't decipher how to nip the AIDS virus in the bud, you guys are hunting for more viruses to ravage the earth. Over 35 years now, and even the most brilliant scientists can't find out how to eradicate AIDS, you're going solo and finding a new viral infection. Well done.

Keep eating the V-jay, in the 80s, sexual promiscuity was rampant, little did they know 20years down the line, a viral infection would come out of those actions. When you develop viral infections that your body can not withstand against, then you'll know what's up.

Continue in making ladies more and more unsatisfied by traditional sexual routines. The next thing, you guys would say three some isn't enough, orgies isn't enough, sexual parties isn't enough, gay-ism isn't enough, dildos isn't enough, lesbianism isn't enough, then which would you guys then practice when your wandering souls become slack and knows no satisfaction and can't derive pleasure from anything you wobbly soul.

To anyone with common sense, the V-jay is an area where urination, waste, waste oils, and bacteria fill up, and you don't see a problem using your mouth to wash this latrine toilet, because of the fleshy lust of your carnal desires. Keep eating the V-jay, we are watching and waiting the outcome of such carnal pettiness. Keep using your mouth to clean the toilet you hear. Rubbish

Yes, let's lost the babes because we dn't eat V-jay, no problem, but carry your thrash off public domain

3 Likes

Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
Tell Him the human gut has very very low protection against viruses and bacteria, and once they enter the body, they form a reservoir from where they can evolve into various forms of cancer, tell him it can take from 15-25 years for this to occur, and as a result of no short term effects people may feel and think it's completely safe, but there are consequences.

Take him to a doctor to tell him the side effects of MouthAction

1 Like

Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Tell him that there are other forms of sex that gives similar pleasure he derives from MouthAction exists and he should try these methods.

Hope this helps
Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
In all honesty sha, I don't think it's sanitary and safe to ingest vaginal fluids or semen and other associated liquids that are discharged from sexual organs during sex ... if you must fellate or cunninlingate lol let it be with your trusted husband or wife not bf or gf or some random hot guy or hot girl you met on nairaland or at a party ... don't stick your tongue in an unverifiable 'patch of happiness or on a stick of joy' lol
Protected penetrative random sex is way safer than 'unprotected' casual MouthAction ... Play safe people
Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
MISFITrep:
In all honesty sha, I don't think it's sanitary and safe to ingest vaginal fluids or semen and other associated liquids that are discharged from sexual organs during sex ... if you must fellate or cunninlingate lol let it be with your trusted husband or wife not bf or gf or some random hot guy or hot girl you met on nairaland or at a party ... don't stick your tongue in an unverifiable 'patch of happiness or on a stick of joy' lol
Protected penetrative random sex is way safer than 'unprotected' casual MouthAction ... Play safe people

kiss
Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
I'm a doctor. If i break it down i'm sure an intelligent mind will reason otherwise. Each generation experimented different things jare. For one, it was masturbation, for another it's MouthAction. But different strokes for different folks. All i know is when viruses multiple in the body system, it becomes cumbersome for the antibodies to tackle it, the aftermath is a cancerous breakout, it takes around 10-25 years ( It's practically reducing one's lifespan ) for them to multiple to these states, so in between, there's a tendency for people to say na lie, until the full manifestation of the virus/bacteria rears is head. I don't condemn anyone. I like to have it, but thinking of the consequences as a practitioner, i just develop a natural restraint against it.
Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by KevinDein: 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
KreativGenius:
Tell Him the human gut has very very low protection against viruses and bacteria, and once they enter the body, they form a reservoir from where they can evolve into various forms of cancer, tell him it can take from 15-25 years for this to occur, and as a result of no short term effects people may feel and think it's completely safe, but there are consequences.

Take him to a doctor to tell him the side effects of MouthAction
Just have to say you are doing a good job, man.
Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
KevinDein:

Just have to say you are doing a good job, man.

Tushe Tushe. Tushe. Gracias Amigos
Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by kidneystones(m): 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mouth to m , ah , I dont advice that ooo especially for girls , buh aside that ,we rock anyhow .. shocked
Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by rawpadgin(m): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rokia2:
Don't give him Mouth Action simple.

If he wanna be selfish be selfish too. Two can play that game.

Or better still look for a better lover life's too short.
so for lack of cunnilingus she should end her relationship ?

Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
so because of lack of cunnilingus she should end her relationship ?

What do you advice ?
Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by rawpadgin(m): 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
KreativGenius:

What do you advice ?
she should discuss it with her boyfriend.
Perhaps, she is not too clean down there
Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
KreativGenius:

kiss
lol ... hmmm thanks ... if I may, for a 'creative genius' you spend too much time here in romance section lol pls o no pun intended ... shouldn't you be writing for some science blog or something? Thanks for the knowledge you imparted though
Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
MISFITrep:
lol ... hmmm thanks ... if I may, for a 'creative genius' you spend too much time here in romance section lol pls o no pun intended ... shouldn't you be writing for some science blog or something? Thanks for the knowledge you imparted though

I'm worried. Pushing out stress. Yes, i write science pubs
Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Charles4075(m): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
rawpadgin:
so for lack of cunnilingus she should end her relationship ?
My brother, just imagine. Ordinary cunnilingus, na she just dey para for.

Na wa oooooooooh

Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by rawpadgin(m): 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
Charles4075:
My brother, just imagine. Ordinary cunnilingus, na she just dey para for.

Na wa oooooooooh
the thing fear me o

Women like like that thing nor be small

Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by KevinDein: 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
I don't care if I miss out on the most beautiful, nicest, smartest, *insert superlatives* girl; I'm never dipping my mouth in some bacteria infested pussy. No, definitely not Kevin angry
Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Enoma222(m): 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Eka111:
From a worried reader

What should I do?
See screenshots

the true is the guy dont trust you_bcos_he_think_mayb_yuh_may_fuck_alot_of_guys
Re: He Pressures Me To Give Him Mouth Action, But Refuses To Return The Favor by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
Enoma222:

the true is the guy dont trust you_bcos_he_think_mayb_yuh_may_fuck_alot_of_guys

lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Caught On CCTV While Having Sex In A Supermarket. / What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend / The "All I Have To Offer" Pose (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.