Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Wow! I Never Knw They Hate Silent Treatment - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! I Never Knw They Hate Silent Treatment (2729 Views)

I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! I Never Knw They Hate Silent Treatment by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
Corse .It's me that's suppose ta give you the treatment not the other way round angry
Re: Wow! I Never Knw They Hate Silent Treatment by kkkp: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Corse .It's me that's suppose ta give you the treatment not the other way round angry
nah yours is nagging
Re: Wow! I Never Knw They Hate Silent Treatment by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 10, 2016
kkkp:
nah yours is nagging
You should not harass yer commenters....... they might not come back tongue bye
Re: Wow! I Never Knw They Hate Silent Treatment by kkkp: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You should not harass yer commenters....... they might not come back tongue bye
lolz
Re: Wow! I Never Knw They Hate Silent Treatment by akike: 10:19am On Apr 10, 2016
I can't be in such relationship undecided

It is no different from hitting your partner.

I don't intend to settle with a partner that prefers torture as a way of resolving everyday/minor/ couple issues
If he is not ready to talk about it, he can put it in writing or keep it to myself till he is ready!

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are D Husband,what Would U Do If Dis Happens 2 Ur Wife?? / My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? / Guess Who Is The Boy Operating This female Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.