Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians (40605 Views)

Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom / Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju / Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 10, 2016
If there is anyone insulting Nigerians it is Mr. President, how can you accused PDP of being responsible for the woes of Nigerians and yet you have all former PDD members in your cabinet, dining and having "orgies" with you everywhere you go.

Until you kick every single person that participated in last administration in ruining Nigeria in whatever capacity to jail then I will take you serious.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 10, 2016
TPAND:
Buhari truth hurts.. Deal with it or do your usual, tell DSS to arrest and lock him up.

Ask Osinbajo what the indigenes of Kano state told him when he visited them.
8 people were murdered yesterday because they spoke against the present government and the APC people still claim they are fighting corruption... human being is corrupt in its own way, so no one is perfect

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by AlanSugar(m): 8:51am On Apr 10, 2016
EgusiSoup:

I am tempted to insult you for this vomit you just spilled out but I will just control myself for now.

The mistake will be corrected on 2019 Insha Allah undecided

If you think there's a mistake, why not correct it now, why wait till 2019? What will you do then, vote buhari out? For your mind shay? You never chee chumching! Wailer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by lawbabs: 8:52am On Apr 10, 2016
ayzTIGER:
The only thing this APC government know is corruption. Buhari your the minister of petroleum why is there fuel scarcity all over the country? Buhari will say corruption... The budget you submitted to the NASS is highly padded why? Buhari said its because of corruption... Buhari why have you been unable to put in place what you promised Nigerians? Buhari will be like 16yrs of PDP is highly corrupt... Buhari why have you been on air more than in your office since your administration... Buhari will be like you know PDP is corrupt so im travelling on behalf of them what they should have travelled the past 16yrs. Tell them the truth that this administration is insensitive, visionless, directionless and khakistocratic they will say your corrupt.
Your fighting corruption yet things are going from bad to worse...

The problem with you is that you were born when corrupt people ruled with no fear of God. You grew to believe it is a way of life. When the result of the president's effort begin to yield value, you and your co-travelers will bury your shameless heads in shame water...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Bluffly: 8:54am On Apr 10, 2016
ayzTIGER:
The only thing this APC government know is corruption. Buhari your the minister of petroleum why is there fuel scarcity all over the country? Buhari will say corruption... The budget you submitted to the NASS is highly padded why? Buhari said its because of corruption... Buhari why have you been unable to put in place what you promised Nigerians? Buhari will be like 16yrs of PDP is highly corrupt... Buhari why have you been on air more than in your office since your administration... Buhari will be like you know PDP is corrupt so im travelling on behalf of them what they should have travelled the past 16yrs. Tell them the truth that this administration is insensitive, visionless, directionless and khakistocratic they will say your corrupt.
How are you contributing?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by alexlee50: 8:54am On Apr 10, 2016
Still the same old excuses.this lacks ideas on how to run a government.
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by lawbabs: 8:55am On Apr 10, 2016
woodcook:
If there is anyone insulting Nigerians it is Mr. President, how can you accused PDP of being responsible for the woes of Nigerians and yet you have all former PDD members in your cabinet, dining and having "orgies" with you everywhere you go.

Until you kick every single person that participated in last administration in ruining Nigeria in whatever capacity to jail then I will take you serious.

When they make effort to arrest them, you will come out here to shout nonsense rule of law. When they are following the legal process of prosecuting them, you will come here to shout u don't believe until they are thrown in jail.

Oh ye generation of hopeless Nigerians. The problem with you is that you were born when corrupt people ruled with no fear of God. You grew to believe it is a way of life. When the result of the president's effort begin to yield value, you and your co-travelers will bury your shameless head in shame water...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Bluffly: 8:56am On Apr 10, 2016
collyno1985:

U are a Useless bastard. Who will never realise what nigerians are passing through now. Useless zombie followers. Now u get what u deserves.
We've always been led by idiots, so what difference does it make.
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by pointstores(m): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2016
It is well with nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Ferdinandu(m): 8:57am On Apr 10, 2016
Please Uncle Shehu Tell us another story. We Nigerians are tired of this you and your Boss corruption story. Fight your corruption but do it silently and concentrate for on reducing the suffering of Nigerians. We are tired ooooooo
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by masterpix(m): 8:59am On Apr 10, 2016
blackpanda:

Insult for what?? If u insult me, then I just press report and u are banned. There is no mistake. Buhari is the best person for the job!
buy one and get two you need it
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Bluffly: 9:01am On Apr 10, 2016
Dat9jakid:
8 people were murdered yesterday because they spoke against the present government and the APC people still claim they are fighting corruption... human being is corrupt in its own way, so no one is perfect
Thoes that were murdered are the dummies. Why would they stake their life for nonentity and uselessness.
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by silibaba: 9:05am On Apr 10, 2016
EgusiSoup:

I am tempted to insult you for this vomit you just spilled out but I will just control myself for now.

cheesy
EgusiSoup:

MORE HOLLANDIA MILK INSIDE YOUR KUNU BRO

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by bikefab(m): 9:08am On Apr 10, 2016
Stop talking and start working!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by betfair(m): 9:08am On Apr 10, 2016
criminalmindz:
Everyday talk of they stole money, this embezZled money. Don't buhari and apc have something else to say. Do this people think nigerians are fools.
80% Of We Nigerians Are Fools When It Comes To Politics.I Only Pray We Learn Before 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by XtrmeBachelor(m): 9:12am On Apr 10, 2016
Nigerians should be patient, and let's invest in our own economy by purchasing made in Nigeria commodities. let's be patriotic cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Strech(m): 9:15am On Apr 10, 2016
cold:

You dey mind them. Take absolute control indeed. What has he been doing? Sleeping? Mtcheew
stop the blasphemy or the wrath of the almighty awaits u.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by erinalex: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2016
EgusiSoup:

which mistake? For 16yrs PDP were in power,and suddenly you want things to be normal in 11months of APC; u'r only being hypocritical. If u've reacted like this during 16yrs of PDP misrule,you would've been taken serious,but NO,its either "NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK" or "NA MY BROTHER" u were busy singing around. Yes,PMB has not got it right,but we should give time;afterall gej was given 6yrs. U talk of 2019,as if u've ONE SAINT in mind to vote for. What has been d results of all d insults u've poured on ur "enemies"? Pls insult and abuse me,as that's d only thing u know how to do best.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by infogenius(m): 9:21am On Apr 10, 2016
criminalmindz:
Everyday talk of they stole money, this embezZled money. Don't buhari and apc have something else to say. Do this people think nigerians are fools.

Funny enough my brother, they still think Nigerians are fools as it was the same yarn they used in fooling Nigerians to vote them into power. And that to them is their major selling point.
Nonsense people

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by millhouse: 9:23am On Apr 10, 2016
ayzTIGER:
no mind the empty head.... Soon there would be no where to hide their Incompetency

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by dklex(m): 9:24am On Apr 10, 2016
blackpanda:

Thats why he gave you Buhari. But our people are impatient. We murmur at the slightest of inconvenience and some are already begging God to bring back Egypt

The black Israelis

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by cold(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2016
Strech:
stop the blasphemy or the wrath of the almighty awaits u.
Yawn. Na today?
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by donJ2(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2016
luvinhubby:
Please somebody should help me ask Garba Shehu the following questions -
1, How much has Buhari's administration invested in arms & ammunitions for the millitary?

2, How come a bag of rice is now selling for 14,500 against 8,500 a year ago.

3, How come inflation is now at all time 12% in Nigeria?

4, Real sector investment has crashed by 56%, why?

5, Pure water now sells for 150 a bag against the 100 a year ago, how come?

6, We were buying fuel for 87 - 97 per liter without queues a year ago & is now doing so at 180 per liter with queues, wetin happen?

5, Was having an average of 12hrs power supply before now & is having 2hrs now, what did we do?

6, Why did we did just start having inconclusive elections now, at least 4 out of 6, including yesterdays Osun central senatorial election was inconclusive?

7, I do not have light, water & fuel in.Lagos now, what offense did i commit Garba?

If we had those things with all the PDP 'lootings' & 'corruption', then Buhari please 'loot' your own & give us the essentials in Nigeria.

Bros please Fuel wz N87-97 now N250 (the rate at which I bought yesterday)

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by donJ2(m): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2016
luvinhubby:
Please somebody should help me ask Garba Shehu the following questions -
1, How much has Buhari's administration invested in arms & ammunitions for the millitary?

2, How come a bag of rice is now selling for 14,500 against 8,500 a year ago.

3, How come inflation is now at all time 12% in Nigeria?

4, Real sector investment has crashed by 56%, why?

5, Pure water now sells for 150 a bag against the 100 a year ago, how come?

6, We were buying fuel for 87 - 97 per liter without queues a year ago & is now doing so at 180 per liter with queues, wetin happen?

5, Was having an average of 12hrs power supply before now & is having 2hrs now, what did we do?

6, Why did we did just start having inconclusive elections now, at least 4 out of 6, including yesterdays Osun central senatorial election was inconclusive?

7, I do not have light, water & fuel in.Lagos now, what offense did i commit Garba?

If we had those things with all the PDP 'lootings' & 'corruption', then Buhari please 'loot' your own & give us the essentials in Nigeria.

Bros please Fuel wz N87-97 now N250 (the rate at which I bought yesterday)

...Good points

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Krismart(m): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2016
blackpanda:

Thats why he gave you Buhari. But our people are impatient. We murmur at the slightest of inconvenience and some are already begging God to bring back Egypt
U call what is happening in Nigeria today slight inconvenience. They just increased the sufferings of poor and average Nigerians. Maybe at d end of the day they will take us back to default mode( d way they met us) and everybody will be happy. What's d difference btw APC and PDP? Are they not d same people? They are only playing d same game but differently. God help us
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 10, 2016
lawbabs:

When they make effort to arrest them, you will come out here to shout nonsense rule of law. When they are following the legal process of prosecuting them, you will come here to shout u don't believe until they are thrown in jail.

Oh ye generation of hopeless Nigerians. The problem with you is that you were born when corrupt people ruled with no fear of God. You grew to believe it is a way of life. When the result of the president's effort begin to yield value, you and your co-travelers will bury your shameless head in shame water...

Of course this is democracy, he should follow due process in doing it. That I am in support of jailing corrupt official does not mean the state should forgo due process in carrying that out. That is the beauty of democracy if you think that because someone is guilty hence the need to subvert the rule of law then you are out of your mind.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by lawbabs: 9:34am On Apr 10, 2016
TPAND:
Buhari truth hurts.. Deal with it or do your usual, tell DSS to arrest and lock him up.

Ask Osinbajo what the indigenes of Kano state told him when he visited them.

Listen very carefully, you all that are complaining didn't vote for Buhari... So we understand that you are celebrating the hardship in the country because you all want to see Buhari fail. I voted and campaigned for Buhari but I didn't vote for a miracle worker. I told a friend in April 2015 that 2016 will be a year of famine in Nigeria - I knew things will be difficult. How did I know? I am an analyst. and I did a projection on 2016 since last year to advise my organization on positions to take this year. I will share the easiest that you can understand here.

I. The FOREX revenue for the govt this year is about 80 - 90% less than what it was under Jonathan (reasons- Jonathan had the highest crude oil windfall in the history of Nigeria - oil sold for as high as $124 per barrel and it was stable, secondly there was sustained increase in the crude output from Nigeria despite increased oil theft. fastward to today, as at last month, Oil was selling for $29 - $32, demand for our oil has reduced, therefore our crude sale (output) has tremendously decreased for these reasons: 1. there are improved technologies all over the world to refine less quality and cheaper oil than Nigerian light crude. 2. the introduction of shale oil, 3. the lifting of ban on iran trade, 4. the discovery of oil in number of other countries, etc. It is for this same reason that dollar has risen significantly against the naira because, we do not enough dollar inflow from our export (which is largely crude oil) to finance our heavy imports.

II. the policy structure of this government (yet to assume office then) is to implement structure that will be more sustaining than the fire-brigade approach, we have been adopting since 1999. The fire brigade approach led OBJ to make billionaires in the oil and gas downstream sector (tank farm owners and independent marketers). These same people grew out of hand during Jonathan regime and stole our subsidy funds significantly. I knew it was only logical for this govt to re-visit the issue of subsidy regime and possibly change the way things were done. This was meant to bring some temporary pain.

I told him (my friend) many other things to expect, which I wont share here. Last week, he called me and said am I prophet of doom? How come I saw all of these coming? But I told him the reason there is agitation in Nigeria is because of the level of knowledge in Nigeria. If Nigeria must be liberated, our educational sector must receive the biggest allocation and our educational policies have to change. Because even the people that went to school in this country cannot even sieve information in order to pick the truth and reality. They constantly feed on junk told them by wicked politicians and diversionary elements.

Even our journalist don't understand how to fetch facts and throw away the junks. I read so many junks on the pages of newspapers today. So I am not surprise at your own bitteness against this govt.

The problem with many of you is that you were born when corrupt people ruled with no fear of God. You grew to believe it is a way of life because you were able to still move around and do your business. It is only in a time like this, when there is no much in the coffers of govt that the result of not demanding accountability in the time of abundance begins to show. The politicians know these, and that's why they keep using you as thugs, giving you temporary solutions instead of permanent ones. Only in Nigeria will someone see crime going on and do nothing about it because it doesn't affect him yet. By the time the entire neighbourhood (this time Nigeria) is brought to his kneel, they begin to remember the good old days forgetting that things started getting messy in the good old days but they never complained.

I hope that when the result of the president's effort begin to yield value, you and your co-travelers will bury your head in shame waters...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 10, 2016
No one insults Nigerians more than the President who leaves the challenges at home to unwind abroad. Shekarau only echoed the feelings of many Nigerians about the present administration. A press rebuttal, or an ad hominem attack on his person won't alter the mass angst in the land. The best way to put a lie to what he said is to begin to work. The people's patience has worn thin, only a change from the morass of leadership ineptitude can rekindle their hope in 'CHANGE'.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Reference(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2016
erinalex:
which mistake? For 16yrs PDP were in power,and suddenly you want things to be normal in 11months of APC; u'r only being hypocritical. If u've reacted like this during 16yrs of PDP misrule,you would've been taken serious,but NO,its either "NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK" or "NA MY BROTHER" u were busy singing around. Yes,PMB has not got it right,but we should give time;afterall gej was given 6yrs. U talk of 2019,as if u've ONE SAINT in mind to vote for. What has been d results of all d insults u've poured on ur "enemies"? Pls insult and abuse me,as that's d only thing u know how to do best.

I've noticed something about the defenders of this club...., sorry administration. At the beginning it was 'wait and see what will happen in 2 months', then it was 'by December', then 'by 2019', 'then sometime in January the general talk was 'after 6 years like Jonathan', now in April we are making comparisons WITH 16 YEARS OF PDP'. Ha. Oga. You cannot be comparing phone, car, house, cloth, music, computer of 1999 to 2015 in terms of performance. Elections mean a reset of ideologies, values, expectations and thus performance. In 1999 we just wanted out of military rule, in 2015 it is the economy. And you don't expect people to give you 16 years to fix that. At the rate you APC folks are pushing back expectations, by the end of the year you will be saying 'afterall Nigeria has been independent since 1960 while blaming Lord Lugard. Better stop this and generate ideas or the APC won't see more than 4 years thoughtless of 16.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by lawbabs: 9:44am On Apr 10, 2016
woodcook:

Of course this is democracy, he should follow due process in doing it. That I am in support of jailing corrupt official does not mean the state should forgo due process in carrying that out. That is the beauty of democracy if you think that because someone is guilty hence the need to subvert the rule of law then you are out of your mind.

Please don't quote me out of context. I didn't say he shouldn't follow rule of law. I am only showing you that you are not patient with this administration. Everything done is read with little or no belief by younger minds like you. When you wear such attitude, it is easy for you to see the wrongs rather than the process to the right...
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by donJ2(m): 9:45am On Apr 10, 2016
MetaHuman:
corruption is the reason why we are where we are today.

Nigerians had been so brain washed by politicians....my brother if corruption was d reason. How come things r far much better during the most corrupt tenure in d history of Nigeria...

Yes crude oil prices wer different then, buh why is a bag of rice way more expensive now? Than back then?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination / Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video) / COVID-19 Palliatives Discovered In A Warehouse In Osun 2 Years After (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.