Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians (40603 Views)

Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom / Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju / Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by billyG(m): 10:46am On Apr 10, 2016
mykl01:

I feel your pains my brother. 2019 no far again. Don't be deceived twice.
What if all those things he listed was solve in 2yrs time,who will u vote for?
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 10, 2016
donJ2:

Nigerians had been so brain washed by politicians....my brother if corruption was d reason. How come things r far much better during the most corrupt tenure in d history of Nigeria...

Yes crude oil prices wer different then, buh why is a bag of rice way more expensive now? Than back then?
lets say you have 5 kids, and you earn 2000 naira a month and 1500naira is enough to cater for all problems within that same month.

Lets say the 1500 can cater for maintainance and building a new house, tv , internet, foods, clothes and basic ameninities your children need, but due to your mismanagement and corruption, instead of you spending on basic amenities for the children, you spend it on beers and parties, and stash the rest on soak away where rats would eat it. You only left crumbs for the children, well since the children don't know life could be better, they think they are living like prince when they could be living like kings..

Also instead of saving uneeded 500 naira to plan ahead incase something goes wrong with your 2000 income, and use it to do investment or another business, you decide to throw it to soak away again.. Cos you think 2000 will be your income forever.

Then suddenly, out of no where, your income depleted from 2000 to 400naira. And then you die, so tell me, how do you expect the new father to take care of 5chilren that has been living on 2000naira a month with 400 naira without having to borrow or find a way of earning atleast 2000 again.

-Government is the father
-Children are the citizen
-Soak away money are those money the politicians shipped to other countries
-2000 income is the money from oil.
-basic ameninities are infrastructure that pastgovernment left in awful state.

Now that's how economy works.. Its not rocket science. Its like your regular daily lives.
Hope you two have learnt something.
FlyboyZee:

We've known that since 1960 already. So what's the point?
the point is, corruption should be fought by any means possible, and those who engaged in it should shut the fhuck up.
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by rapwizzy(m): 10:52am On Apr 10, 2016
There is one thing i want nigerians to understand... PMB is not a magician. Shikena! Lets give him some time, and we shall all a reason to thank God. Thanks
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Sibrah: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2016
blackpanda:

Thats why he gave you Buhari. But our people are impatient. We murmur at the slightest of inconvenience and some are already begging God to bring back Egypt
They desire Egypt just spite Isreal . . .
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by retake89(m): 10:54am On Apr 10, 2016
blackpanda:

Thats why he gave you Buhari. But our people are impatient. We murmur at the slightest of inconvenience and some are already begging God to bring back Egypt

please,I beg u in d name of God..just shut d Bleep up..u dnt knw wat u saying

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by sinistermind(m): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2016
We all know PDP misruled Nigeria, no be today, so did the military but trying to defend every criticism by reminding us of PDP misrule is foolish nd childish. PDP misrule shouldn't be a reason for them to behave anyhow is govt and expect Nigerians to keep looking. PDP members are also Nigerians and they are also affected by the hardly this govt is directly and indirectly inflicting on Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Okudiover(m): 10:57am On Apr 10, 2016
grin grin grin Shekarau has not insulted my intelligence at all President Buhari. I personally voted for you in 2011 and 2015 but let the truth be told Liegerians are suffering and you are President who can sack any minister who is not performing his duties, especially the petroleum minister......... Wait oh! Come oh! No be you be petroleum minister?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Skseries: 10:57am On Apr 10, 2016
FlyboyZee:

You are so wrong and empty. Go through his profile, you will know how wrong you are. This dude is a confirmed international bizman that has been in biz long before your mother met your father. He has seen things and felt them physically and 'fiscally' long enough through many presidents to know better. I've never met him, but has done biz with him and can vouch for that. So he ain't your regular pay per post buddy.

Why am I even defending him sef? May be, just may be, because I know him and have bought things from him before without even meeting him face to face. Please, also bear in mind that we have some very serious, well established, well-to-do, hardworking and highly placed persons of resounding characters in this forum and not just your regular school-leaver-cum-hustler who feels the only way someone can make money or be productive is by being busy and running round town, looking for what was never lost....
lolzzzzz skul leaver? Lmao, And u actually tink someone as serious have time to go tru ppls profile(that mite not be real) if i was a bizness man u tink i will av time for nairaland? Go ask dangote, otedola and co how they roll.. so e pain u too? Lolzzzzzzzzzzz eheya, bt me am just here having fun, as today na weekend make i enjoy small b4 i go back to work tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 10, 2016
lawbabs:

Please don't quote me out of context. I didn't say he shouldn't follow rule of law. I am only showing you that you are not patient with this administration. Everything done is read with little or no belief by younger minds like you. When you wear such attitude, it is easy for you to see the wrongs rather than the process to the right...

I didn't mean to misquote you, apologies if that is how I cut across.

But speaking of patience, my friend 11 months is a long time!

Let me ask you a question and I need your sincere answer:

Imagine that Nigeria is your enterprise and for the past years you have hired bad management, the first you gave him 8 years and he wasted your resource without any sustainable growth to show for it and by the end of his contract you asked him to go.

Then you hired another CEO based on his 6 years stay in office you were not impressed and when he came to renew his contract you fired him and based on wide consultation someone was recommended to you and you hired this new guy.

Now here is the question, you hired this new guy to turn you company (Nigeria) around from impending doom, in other for him to carry out his job effectively, you gave him free hand to hire experts of his choice in fields like economics, power, transportation management etc so as to give him informed decisions and expert advise while carrying out his task. You also allowed him to take whatever amount he thinks will get the job done from the company's treasury, he can pay his men whatever he wishes.
Then after 11 months this your new CEO is yet to either come up with a concrete plan on how to move your company forward or at least implement anything that could at least keep your company afloat while they come up with a 'genius" idea of how best to save your company from total collapse. Now answer me, based on your past experiences of bad hires are you going to sit on your hands and parade the patience slogan or are you going to ask questions?

Mind you, you have been paying him and all the "experts" he hired to do the job and yet there is nothing to show for it at least a blue print of what they intend to achieve for your company. So brother be honest with yourself what will you do?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by wxyz1: 11:01am On Apr 10, 2016
blackpanda:

Insult for what?? If u insult me, then I just press report and u are banned. There is no mistake. Buhari is the best person for the job!
I am reporting you straight away for saying Bohari is the best man. Let me also pray for you. May your life and aspirations be like the way bohari has turn Nigeria to in the last ten months, say Amen
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by francizy(m): 11:04am On Apr 10, 2016
blackpanda:

God can never give Nigerians such a man that threatened to soak dogs and baboons in southern blood, he can never give us someone that will openly support boko haram, he can not give us someone with such high nepotistic and vindictive character, he cannot give us such a corrupt soul.. Stop bringing God into the devil's dance of shame. Stop abusing the Almighty because of your unparalleled gullibility! angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Skseries: 11:07am On Apr 10, 2016
FlyboyZee:

You are so wrong and empty. Go through his profile, you will know how wrong you are. This dude is a confirmed international bizman that has been in biz long before your mother met your father. He has seen things and felt them physically and 'fiscally' long enough through many presidents to know better. I've never met him, but has done biz with him and can vouch for that. So he ain't your regular pay per post buddy.

Why am I even defending him sef? May be, just may be, because I know him and have bought things from him before without even meeting him face to face. Please, also bear in mind that we have some very serious, well established, well-to-do, hardworking and highly placed persons of resounding characters in this forum and not just your regular school-leaver-cum-hustler who feels the only way someone can make money or be productive is by being busy and running round town, looking for what was never lost....
waait ooo come to tink of it, i buy tins from ALI express and sell to ppl does that make me an international bizness man too? Considering u avnt met him face to face. Oboi i dey dull my self ooo, i gats upgrade my profile and include international bizness. Wait leme go and check his profile so i can draft mine like his... Who knows u just mite defend me someday as an international bizness man. Lolzzzzzzzzz
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by wxyz1: 11:12am On Apr 10, 2016
woodcook:

I didn't mean to misquote you, apologies if that is how I cut across.

But speaking of patience, my friend 11 months is a long time!

Let me ask you a question and I need your sincere answer:

Imagine that Nigeria is your enterprise and for the past years you have hired bad management, the first you gave him 8 years and he wasted your resource without any sustainable growth to show for it and by the end of his contract you asked him to go.

Then you hired another CEO based on his 6 years stay in office you were not impressed and when he came to renew his contract you fired him and based on wide consultation someone was recommended to you and you hired this new guy.

Now here is the question, you hired this new guy to turn you company (Nigeria) around from impending doom, in other for him to carry out his job effectively, you gave him free hand to hire experts of his choice in fields like economics, power, transportation management etc so as to give him informed decisions and expert advise while carrying out his task. You also allowed him to take whatever amount he thinks will get the job done from the company's treasury, he can pay his men whatever he wishes.
Then after 11 months this your new CEO is yet to either come up with a concrete plan on how to move your company forward or at least implement anything that could at least keep your company afloat while they come up with a 'genius" idea of how best to save your company from total collapse. Now answer me, based on your past experiences of bad hires are you going to sit on your hands and parade the patience slogan or are you going to ask questions?

Mind you, you have been paying him and all the "experts" he hired to do the job and yet there is nothing to show for it at least a blue print of what they intend to achieve for your company. So brother be honest with yourself what will you do?
And when ever you ask the new CEO questions the answer is always the past Manager was corrupt. How does this answer help the company?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2016
billyG:

What if all those things he listed was solve in 2yrs time,who will u vote for?

For the Myetti Allah conqueror
Bro, anyone but him.
The insensitivity to plight of Agatu masses will never leave my soul.
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Amanwulu1(m): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2016
criminalmindz:
Everyday talk of they stole money, this embezZled money. Don't buhari and apc have something else to say. Do this people think nigerians are fools.
yes n it's bc demselves are fools, so they thot every nigerian is a fool like some.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by wxyz1: 11:32am On Apr 10, 2016
Which of the corruption, the one they have not been able to conclude one case?. This Government that is fighting corruption in the pages of newspapers. Today we are saying GEJ this and that. But GEJ produce the best performing ministers in the history of Nigeria. 1. Minister of agriculture, he is presently occupying international portfolio, 2. Minister of petroleum, it is Obvious now that what two men cannot do now, she single handedly did it. 3. Minister of finance, our Iwala, she handle Nigeria economy and Nigeria economy was regarded as the fastest growing economy. 4.minister of health who fought Ebola to a stand still in Nigeria, even minister of power etc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by luvinhubby(m): 11:49am On Apr 10, 2016
Skseries:
i was going to reply u by aaking u if is from ur bank account they will fund the economy all from the budget that have not been passed. Bt then i remember, u are being payed for ur comments on nairaland(thats y u spend the whole day on nairaland helping bros seun to make money)bt as me gats to hustle to make ends me. Bros carry on o, u sure this ur comment is long enuf? ur sponsors mite not pay u in full oo. U know say na pay as u comment be ur payment rating. Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Check my signature and see what i do for a living before you continue with your rants.

Are things bad? - Yes
Were they this bad? - No.
End of discussion.
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Skseries: 11:52am On Apr 10, 2016
luvinhubby:

Check my signature and see what i do for a living before you continue with your rants.

Are things bad? - Yes
Were they this bad? - No.
End of discussion.
will things remain like this forever? No.
End of discussion
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by luvinhubby(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

You sound like someone who had either benefited from corruption or is still enjoying corruption and being sponsored with corrupt funds to defend past corruption of the last 16yrs

Otherwise anyone with a sane mind already knows that corruption is the alpha and omega of virtually all the problems facing us today, including those which you enumerated in your post but quite naively/ignorantly ascribing them to the present govt rather than to the past mismanagement of the PDP years, especially under Jonathan who unashamedly publicly endorsed it by those infamous words - Stealing is not Corruption.

How do you expect someone to correct the cumulative effects of 16 yrs of bad governance in just one year couple with the ongoing worldwide economic downturn of which he has no control of?

Those with sound memories can recollect Mr President's campaign promise in which prioritized three areas: Insecurity, Corruption and the Economy; as problems areas he would address if elected.
We can already appreciate that he is delivery on the first, as boko haram are on their death bed breathing their last breath; on the issue of corruption, we can also see how corrupt loopholes are being blocked (TSA) to minimize leakages while massive corruptions continue to be unearth with the culprits made to sing like canaries either before the EFCC or relevant courts of law.
Its only on the economic front that there have not been visible signs but those who can see will appreciate how the govt is trying to re position and diversify our economy so as to shield it from its continued slavery to international price of crude oil, in order to secure our long term future.

Its most unfortunate that many of us often cannot see beyond our noses.

Long & shallow epistle.

My signature says what i do, am not a political jobber.

PDP 16 yrs was bad as you say but Nigerians were buying decent cars, living in better houses, became Africa's largest economy & no.1 FDI, had cheap & affordable food to eat & did not have herdsmen running around in our backyards in the South kidnapping & killing.
Abeg say something different.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
wxyz1:
And when ever you ask the new CEO questions the answer is always the past Manager was corrupt. How does this answer help the company?

Help me ask the guy that was preaching patience to me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by billyG(m): 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
mykl01:

For the Myetti Allah conqueror Bro, anyone but him. The insensitivity to plight of Agatu masses will never leave my soul.
Are u Agatu?agatu was attacked several times Gej was in power doesnt also.
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by prof12(m): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
luvinhubby:
Please somebody should help me ask Garba Shehu the following questions -
1, How much has Buhari's administration invested in arms & ammunitions for the millitary?

2, How come a bag of rice is now selling for 14,500 against 8,500 a year ago.

3, How come inflation is now at all time high of 12% in Nigeria?

4, Real sector investment has crashed by 56%, why?

5, Pure water now sells for 150 a bag against the 100 a year ago, how come?

6, We were buying fuel for 87 - 97 per liter without queues a year ago & is now doing so at 180 per liter with queues, wetin happen?

5, Was having an average of 12hrs power supply before now & is having 2hrs now, what did we do?

6, Why did we did just start having inconclusive elections now, at least 4 out of 6, including yesterdays Osun central senatorial election was inconclusive?

7, I do not have light, water & fuel in.Lagos now, what offense did i commit Garba?

If we had those things with all the PDP 'lootings' & 'corruption', then Buhari please 'loot' your own & give us the essentials in Nigeria.

First of all I believe your thinking faculty is inconclusive. Pls take a stroll with me:
1. On the issue of arms and ammunition, I don't think you have the right to query the president on not briefing you on every arms bought.

2. The price of rice rose to 14500 from 8500 and what has Buhari got to do with that. After all the chief importer of the commodity went on air to to tell the nation that his company did not increase the price of any of its commodity.And if he tries to use the law enforcement agencies to regulate the prices, people like you will be the first to call him a dictator.

3. On the issue of inflation this is the hand work of the oppositions which are largely in control of the economy. And it is deliberate just to dent the image of the APC government.

4. Did we ever had real sector in Nigeria, pls brief me more.

5. Pure water is being produced in Nigeria with all the materials needed found and produced locally. Have you ever asked any of the company why.

6. When you allow the opposition to make up large part of the economy you are bound to experience such. Don't forget that 90% of IPMAN are PDP sympathizers, so all that is happening was deliberately created. Furthermore, people like you were paid to vandalize oil pipelines.

7. When there is not enough gas to the generating plants due pipelines vandalism how do you want to have enough power supply?

8. Inconclusive elections were caused by "we must win by all means" of the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by crypta007(m): 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
blackpanda:

Same way the Isrealites complained even in the wilderness[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by spookydee(m): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
EgusiSoup:

I am tempted to insult you for this vomit you just spilled out but I will just control myself for now.

The mistake will be corrected on 2019 Insha Allah undecided

am also tempted to insult your intelligence but I would leave you with a line. " it is very easy to destroy an economy either instantly or gradually but would take enormous strength, perception and intelligence to revive it..
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by xcllaxix(m): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
APC..so na the change be this?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Nusaf: 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
ayzTIGER:
The only thing this APC government know is corruption. Buhari your the minister of petroleum why is there fuel scarcity all over the country? Buhari will say corruption... The budget you submitted to the NASS is highly padded why? Buhari said its because of corruption... Buhari why have you been unable to put in place what you promised Nigerians? Buhari will be like 16yrs of PDP is highly corrupt... Buhari why have you been on air more than in your office since your administration... Buhari will be like you know PDP is corrupt so im travelling on behalf of them what they should have travelled the past 16yrs. Tell them the truth that this administration is insensitive, visionless, directionless and khakistocratic they will say your corrupt.
Your fighting corruption yet things are going from bad to worse...
Once corruption has been fought to a standstill, the rest wouldn't difficult.
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by luvinhubby(m): 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
prof12:

First of all I believe your thinking faculty is inconclusive. Pls take a stroll with me:
1. On the issue of arms and ammunition, I don't think you have the right to query the president on not briefing you on every arms bought.

2. The price of rice rose to 14500 from 8500 and what has Buhari got to do with that. After all the chief importer of the commodity went on air to to tell the nation that his company did not increase the price of any of its commodity.And if he tries to use the law enforcement agencies to regulate the prices, people like you will be the first to call him a dictator.

3. On the issue of inflation this is the hand work of the oppositions which are largely in control of the economy. And it is deliberate just to dent the image of the APC government.

4. Did we ever had real sector in Nigeria, pls brief me more.

5. Pure water is being produced in Nigeria with all the materials needed found and produced locally. Have you ever asked any of the company why.

6. When you allow the opposition to make up large part of the economy you are bound to experience such. Don't forget that 90% of IPMAN are PDP sympathizers, so all that is happening was deliberately created. Furthermore, people like you were paid to vandalize oil pipelines.

7. When there is not enough gas to the generating plants due pipelines vandalism how do you want to have enough power supply?

8. Inconclusive elections were caused by "we must win by all means" of the PDP.

Sense is not cheap true true.

So the opposition that left office 12 months ago is still the reason things took a turn for the worse since they left. Incredible!
So everyone else except the loitering Buhari, whose table the buck stops, is to be blamed for these national woes. I see nonsense you are trying to make.
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Ogundana1970(m): 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
Instead. Of crititism, why not giving an. Useful suggestion that can help this nation to grow. All of you are inteligent people the way I can view it. Please. This is our President for God sake, is either canterfit or original is our President. And is not canterfit because we both voted for him to be our President. Let us be giving suggestion instead of insulting Him.
Let start something deffrent now.
God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Inova(m): 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
EgusiSoup:

I am tempted to insult you for this vomit you just spilled out but I will just control myself for now.

The mistake will be corrected on 2019 Insha Allah undecided
Corrected with who? A PDP candidate?
I'm suspecting you are one of the displaced corrupt person they are talking about.
Just show me one credible person in this country that has a corruption free track record
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by deluxez12(m): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
blackpanda:

Insult for what?? If u insult me, then I just press report and u are banned. There is no mistake. Buhari is the best person for the job!
oga shurup
u just dey display urself say u still b underling
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Tiegarr: 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
ayzTIGER:
The only thing this APC government know is corruption. Buhari your the minister of petroleum why is there fuel scarcity all over the country? Buhari will say corruption... The budget you submitted to the NASS is highly padded why? Buhari said its because of corruption... Buhari why have you been unable to put in place what you promised Nigerians? Buhari will be like 16yrs of PDP is highly corrupt... Buhari why have you been on air more than in your office since your administration... Buhari will be like you know PDP is corrupt so im travelling on behalf of them what they should have travelled the past 16yrs. Tell them the truth that this administration is insensitive, visionless, directionless and khakistocratic they will say your corrupt.
Your fighting corruption yet things are going from bad to worse...
Iwu ezigbo oke ewu!
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Tiegarr: 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
TPAND:
Buhari truth hurts.. Deal with it or do your usual, tell DSS to arrest and lock him up.

Ask Osinbajo what the indigenes of Kano state told him when he visited them.
Anu mpama number 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) / Tinubu Vows To Sue Media Orgs Over Fake News, Character Assassination / Fulanis Chase 1,000 Tivs From Their Homes In Taraba (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.