Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians (40602 Views)

Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom / Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju / Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by blackpanda: 4:36am On Apr 11, 2016
tinktanker:
I spit on Dat name called buhari

He doesnt know u exist!
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Skseries: 4:49am On Apr 11, 2016
FlyboyZee:

That guy go employ you, give you car make you take dey run round Lagos dey deliver things for am, Mr. Working Class.

So, why do you think or feel that you are the only one that is gainfully employed and others are just loafers. Is that not overtly pedestrian?

Why do you feel that you are the only one that's free on weekends to post on NL and others ought to be busy.

DON'T EVER JUDGE OTHER PEOPLE BASED ON YOUR STANDARDS, BECAUSE IF THEY DECIDE TO JUDGE YOU BASED ON THEIR OWN STANDARDS, IT MAY BE SO HIGH THAT YOU WILL NEVER MAKE EVEN THE PRELIMINARY CUT...
guy pls shey u go give me him contact, i need that job so badly. As e be like say u know am wella so te u dey fight for am like this
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by FlyboyZee: 10:23am On Apr 11, 2016
Skseries:
guy pls shey u go give me him contact, i need that job so badly. As e be like say u know am wella so te u dey fight for am like this
Meet him at cartalk. That's where we hang out, Kiddo...
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Skseries: 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
FlyboyZee:

Meet him at cartalk. That's where we hang out, Kiddo...
lmao, me kiddo. Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by tinktanker: 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
blackpanda:

He doesnt know u exist!
Who care if he knw or doesn't know if I exist. Doesn't Change d fact dat i spit mucus on d useless name.
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by 9ja4live: 12:20am On Apr 12, 2016
GudluckIBB:
This reply to shekau is an indication that fayose is irrelevant

Since fayose has been talking, Buhari does not even know if he exists let alone replying him.

Or buhari does not understand Fayose since he is yoruba and has been speaking yoruba. Shekaru spoke hausa.
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Bbklopsy: 11:32am On Apr 13, 2016
shutup ssa
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by mfujah(m): 8:25am On May 11, 2016
[quote author=ayzTIGER post=44567765]The only thing this APC government know is corruption. Buhari your the minister of petroleum why is there fuel scarcity all over the country? Buhari will say corruption... The budget you submitted to the NASS is highly padded why? Buhari said its because of corruption... Buhari why have you been unable to put in place what you promised Nigerians? Buhari will be like 16yrs of PDP is highly corrupt... Buhari why have you been on air more than in your office since your administration... Buhari will be like you know PDP is corrupt so im travelling on behalf of them what they should have travelled the past 16yrs. Tell them the truth that this administration is insensitive, visionless, directionless and khakistocratic they will say your corrupt.
Your fighting corruption yet things are going from bad to worse...[/quote
Guy wetin be ur problem.... are u in this country at all?? do u need witchcraft to let u know PMB is the only man for this country...
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by ayzTIGER: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2018
lastpage:

If you are too young, too illiterate and too dumb to know that CORRUPTION is the bane of ALL problems in Nigeria..... then there is no point in allowing you to come online.

Unless you can mention "just ONE problem" of this country that is not traceable to CORRUPTION.

Henceforth, Seun must put an "age/educational limit and I.Q test limit" on the those who can register on Nairaland.

Ofcourse, after the "dark clouds" of today, .... comes sunshine. undecided

Lastpage!
Where is the sunshine? hasn't he made Nigeria the darkest place on the planet. Just like Obi said "you don't close your shop just to pursue a thief"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by ayzTIGER: 8:31am On Dec 26, 2018
Hakeem3:

U and ur likers indeed are so irrational ... U tink u can just open ur mouth and b spilling rubbish . better b quite if u don't have any idea of what is appening around u..man of litle sense of reasoning . undecided
U and ur likers indeed are so irrational ... U tink u can just open ur mouth and b spilling rubbish . better b quite if u don't have any idea of what is appening around u..man with litle sense of reasoning .
man of big reasoning what's up? I know body dey tell you already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by ayzTIGER: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2018
lawbabs:

The problem with you is that you were born when corrupt people ruled with no fear of God. You grew to believe it is a way of life. When the result of the president's effort begin to yield value, you and your co-travelers will bury your shameless heads in shame water...
We are already seeing the value. Nigeria being the poverty capital of the world is one of these value i guess. Like Obi said Never close your shop and start pursuing a thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) / List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.