Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians (40601 Views)

Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom / Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju / Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by poiZon: 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
blackpanda:

Thats why he gave you Buhari. But our people are impatient. We murmur at the slightest of inconvenience and some are already begging God to bring back Egypt

d situation we r now egypt na paradise o. we are in BABYLON where king nebuchadnezzar reign supreme n u must bow down to him before u live. abi cant u see pdp people decamping ènmasse just to share in d largesse. egypt was okay a bit cos u suffer n at d end u eat, but now u suffer n go to bed hungry.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Tiegarr: 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
luvinhubby:
Please somebody should help me ask Garba Shehu the following questions -
1, How much has Buhari's administration invested in arms & ammunitions for the millitary?

2, How come a bag of rice is now selling for 14,500 against 8,500 a year ago.

3, How come inflation is now at all time high of 12% in Nigeria?

4, Real sector investment has crashed by 56%, why?

5, Pure water now sells for 150 a bag against the 100 a year ago, how come?

6, We were buying fuel for 87 - 97 per liter without queues a year ago & is now doing so at 180 per liter with queues, wetin happen?

5, Was having an average of 12hrs power supply before now & is having 2hrs now, what did we do?

6, Why did we did just start having inconclusive elections now, at least 4 out of 6, including yesterdays Osun central senatorial election was inconclusive?

7, I do not have light, water & fuel in.Lagos now, what offense did i commit Garba?

If we had those things with all the PDP 'lootings' & 'corruption', then Buhari please 'loot' your own & give us the essentials in Nigeria.
Answer the questions yourself,Mr Einstein..
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by thunder74(m): 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:
This reply to shekau is an indication that fayose is irrelevant

Since fayose has been talking, Buhari does not even know if he exists let alone replying him.
Because the real vote is from the North. They know many of his people can't read all Fayose was saying but once some Northern leaders begin to condemn his government, problem starts for PMB on all front hence.
He does not have support base in the East, South West is divided and can decide independently but North's a block.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by poiZon: 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Will "ban" reduce the suffering of Nigerians? undecided
**looks for plank to reset his head**

him case plank no go do, na dat big monday hammer.
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by poiZon: 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
1trillion naira saved from subsidy removal, 3trillion saved by implementing TSA, billions of dollars collected from looters yet still buhari is still talking deficit in 2016 budget.
mr garuba shehu, u r a big fool for thinking most nigerians r zombies like ur fellows.
ibe is talking millions saved from subsidy u dey talk trillion, tmrw u go say dey hacked ur voice.
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by iyb(m): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
the problem of Nigeria is a result of our people no matter how hard the government tries we will always try to run our nation to the ground.
is it the government that is vandalizing pipelines
is it the government that is increasing the price of products in the market no . Products that are 100% local products have increased in price because of the greed of our people.
is it the government's fault that oil prices have slumped across the world and we have no savings to compensate for the downfall blame GEJ for the reckless looting
we have to commend Buhari for his steadfastness in reducing the amount of money wasted on products we don't need look up Venezuela and see the effect of the fall in oil price even the mighty Saudi Arabia is afraid of the fall in oil price even though they sit comfortably on almost a trillion dollars in their foreign reserve
all Nigerians know how to do is complain without seeing the dire situation the country is in and the way the federal government is handling the situation if GEJ was still the president this nation will be doomed.
May God never bring anyone like GEJ near the presidency
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by carboblanko(m): 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
lawbabs:

Listen very carefully, you all that are complaining didn't vote for Buhari... So we understand that you are celebrating the hardship in the country because you all want to see Buhari fail. I voted and campaigned for Buhari but I didn't vote for a miracle worker. I told a friend in April 2015 that 2016 will be a year of famine in Nigeria - I knew things will be difficult. How did I know? I am an analyst. and I did a projection on 2016 since last year to advise my organization on positions to take this year. I will share the easiest that you can understand here.

I. The FOREX revenue for the govt this year is about 80 - 90% less than what it was under Jonathan (reasons- Jonathan had the highest crude oil windfall in the history of Nigeria - oil sold for as high as $124 per barrel and it was stable, secondly there was sustained increase in the crude output from Nigeria despite increased oil theft. fastward to today, as at last month, Oil was selling for $29 - $32, demand for our oil has reduced, therefore our crude sale (output) has tremendously decreased for these reasons: 1. there are improved technologies all over the world to refine less quality and cheaper oil than Nigerian light crude. 2. the introduction of shale oil, 3. the lifting of ban on iran trade, 4. the discovery of oil in number of other countries, etc. It is for this same reason that dollar has risen significantly against the naira because, we do not enough dollar inflow from our export (which is largely crude oil) to finance our heavy imports.

II. the policy structure of this government (yet to assume office then) is to implement structure that will be more sustaining than the fire-brigade approach, we have been adopting since 1999. The fire brigade approach led OBJ to make billionaires in the oil and gas downstream sector (tank farm owners and independent marketers). These same people grew out of hand during Jonathan regime and stole our subsidy funds significantly. I knew it was only logical for this govt to re-visit the issue of subsidy regime and possibly change the way things were done. This was meant to bring some temporary pain.

I told him (my friend) many other things to expect, which I wont share here. Last week, he called me and said am I prophet of doom? How come I saw all of these coming? But I told him the reason there is agitation in Nigeria is because of the level of knowledge in Nigeria. If Nigeria must be liberated, our educational sector must receive the biggest allocation and our educational policies have to change. Because even the people that went to school in this country cannot even sieve information in order to pick the truth and reality. They constantly feed on junk told them by wicked politicians and diversionary elements.

Even our journalist don't understand how to fetch facts and throw away the junks. I read so many junks on the pages of newspapers today. So I am not surprise at your own bitteness against this govt.

The problem with many of you is that you were born when corrupt people ruled with no fear of God. You grew to believe it is a way of life because you were able to still move around and do your business. It is only in a time like this, when there is no much in the coffers of govt that the result of not demanding accountability in the time of abundance begins to show. The politicians know these, and that's why they keep using you as thugs, giving you temporary solutions instead of permanent ones. Only in Nigeria will someone see crime going on and do nothing about it because it doesn't affect him yet. By the time the entire neighbourhood (this time Nigeria) is brought to his kneel, they begin to remember the good old days forgetting that things started getting messy in the good old days but they never complained.

I hope that when the result of the president's effort begin to yield value, you and your co-travelers will bury your head in shame waters...
I wish I could give you 1k likes. Good to know that we still have a couple of rational folks out there. One of the problems we have now is that we have a lot of so called educated people that cannot even reason analytically. I also foresaw the economic downturn and warned that we should all brace up. All the signs were there to see. Even Ngozi Iwela warned us but many of us choose to remain in ignorant bliss. Now that it had happened we are blaming the present govt. Are they going to magically make the price of Crude raise? The only solution for now is to block leakages and diversify the economy so that we can earn from other streams of income and this cannot just happen in one year. I know there is a lot of hardship now but we should just be patient and endure this temporary pains as things will surely get better. Go and find out from countries like China, Japan, U.S. etc what they went through before they got to where they are today.
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by justwords(m): 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
I Would Nigerians were one bit half this impatient with the PDP... Or they were? Nah... I don't think so... Unless the 16 years of PDP leadership was a haven for the country, otherwise, this comparism of both political parties wouldn't be in any sense "poetic justice"... Yes, of course with the change in political power comes a natural tendency to expect something magical... Especially when political promises were in any way at all "rumored", however, we shouldn't be taken by any mortals promise, for the best of men are men at their very best.... But right now, the most important persons to consider in Nigeria, isn't those past, nor those present but those to come- our children. And unless everyone, in their various ways and capacities begin to work at building at least an earthly home for our children, a true Nation where our children can live in, without thinking they're of: East, West, North, South... A nation that's truly BOUND IN FREEDOM, unless we labor patiently on behalf of tomorrow (the future), all our short term complaints or solutions would only move the day of trouble to our children's days and make the fighters to become our beloved children... The overall arguments always seem to be with the immediate in view... But I think that those who were hitherto patient with a system that brought us to this unthinkable ebb, have within them, the capacity to endure, especially if the desired change wouldn't just fix today, but would ensure our children, yes the future, finds solace, to make sure our kids would never have to use four years of governance to right the wrongs of their "heroes past" or to fight the corrupt legacies of their fathers... If preparing a true home for our children, a Nation with core virtues as values, if that is what this Government succeeds at believe me, it surely lived up to its potential... Or nay, beyond it....

#God Bless Nigeria (#GBN).
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by akorebami(m): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
Buhari cant in a day solve the enormous problems of this country. Our mistakes are complex, to fix it, we need to be patient, he warned us when he came in last May. To be honest with ourselves, only those who are practising politics of bitterness will criticise this government with their hearts rather than their heads.
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by olisaEze(m): 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
mhunkey:
corruption is fighting back
no vex buh what does dt even mean? Is dt y fuel is #220-#370 per litre in most states now?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Skillz02(m): 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
ayzTIGER:
The only thing this APC government know is corruption. Buhari your the minister of petroleum why is there fuel scarcity all over the country? Buhari will say corruption... The budget you submitted to the NASS is highly padded why? Buhari said its because of corruption... Buhari why have you been unable to put in place what you promised Nigerians? Buhari will be like 16yrs of PDP is highly corrupt... Buhari why have you been on air more than in your office since your administration... Buhari will be like you know PDP is corrupt so im travelling on behalf of them what they should have travelled the past 16yrs. Tell them the truth that this administration is insensitive, visionless, directionless and khakistocratic they will say your corrupt.
Your fighting corruption yet things are going from bad to worse...
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Skillz02(m): 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
ayzTIGER:
The only thing this APC government know is corruption. Buhari your the minister of petroleum why is there fuel scarcity all over the country? Buhari will say corruption... The budget you submitted to the NASS is highly padded why? Buhari said its because of corruption... Buhari why have you been unable to put in place what you promised Nigerians? Buhari will be like 16yrs of PDP is highly corrupt... Buhari why have you been on air more than in your office since your administration... Buhari will be like you know PDP is corrupt so im travelling on behalf of them what they should have travelled the past 16yrs. Tell them the truth that this administration is insensitive, visionless, directionless and khakistocratic they will say your corrupt.

That's right but it's for the main time every good thing does not just come like that without challenges.
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by judondasylva(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
All Nigerians are Zombies, if not why would this man still be the President even as its clear that he is clueless, confused and incapable of ruling a country. why haven't people occupied Nigeria with all these hardship?
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by iyb(m): 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
judondasylva:
All Nigerians are Zombies, if not why would this man still be the President even as its clear that he is clueless, confused and incapable of ruling a country. why haven't people occupied Nigeria with all these hardship?
same way your clueless brother was allowed to finish his tenure so shall it be with buhari you can only wail and complain at the end of the day he is still going to be the president
Buhari giving wailers sleepless nights since 10000BC tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Iyoma2(f): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
blackpanda:

Insult for what?? If u insult me, then I just press report and u are banned. There is no mistake. Buhari is the best person for the job!
Taaaaaaaaaah withdrawn dat statement. Buhari needed to come complete his aborted tenure n not to come n solve Nigeria's problems, buhari got no spirit of Love n Charity in him. His aim is to visit all Nations of d world, Top up his wealth bfore his tenure expires.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by blackpanda: 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
francizy:

God can never give Nigerians such a man that threatened to soak dogs and baboons in southern blood, he can never give us someone that will openly support boko haram, he can not give us someone with such high nepotistic and vindictive character, he cannot give us such a corrupt soul.. Stop bringing God into the devil's dance of shame. Stop abusing the Almighty because of your unparalleled gullibility! angry

Newsflash: He already did!
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by blackpanda: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
wxyz1:
I am reporting you straight away for saying Bohari is the best man. Let me also pray for you. May your life and aspirations be like the way bohari has turn Nigeria to in the last ten months, say Amen

Your comment is meaningless!
Who is BOHARI
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Will "ban" reduce the suffering of Nigerians? undecided

**looks for plank to reset his head**

Guy, abeg....no make me choke on this small rice wey i just manage buy for N400 out of painment as a result of laughter! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by tinktanker: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
blackpanda:

Insult for what?? If u insult me, then I just press report and u are banned. There is no mistake. Buhari is the best person for the job!
I spit on Dat name called buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by francizy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
blackpanda:

Newsflash: He already did!

You mean the devil did? I wouldn't doubt it tho..
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by buzquet(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
EgusiSoup:

I am tempted to insult you for this vomit you just spilled out but I will just control myself for now.

The mistake will be corrected on 2019 Insha Allah undecided
you have no vision
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by blackpanda: 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
francizy:

You mean the devil did? I wouldn't doubt it tho..

Lol...whatever helps u sleep at night.
But Buhari remains President....if u dont like it, u can always relocate to cameroun
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by tinktanker: 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
iyb:

same way your clueless brother was allowed to finish his tenure so shall it be with buhari you can only wail and complain at the end of the day he is still going to be the president
Buhari giving wailers sleepless nights since 10000BC tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
he will likely die b4 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by francizy(m): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
blackpanda:

Lol...whatever helps u sleep at night.
But Buhari remains President....if u dont like it, u can always relocate to cameroun

Whatever bro! undecided
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by Akmarshal(m): 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
ayzTIGER:

Shortsightedness n mediocrity!
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by iyb(m): 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
tinktanker:
he will likely die b4 2019
Only God knows that but for now keep on wailing it suits you grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by atseyi(m): 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nigeria with so much resources, yet leaders have no idea what to do or where to start. Instead, they put people through suffering as an excuse to move the country forward, what a country where politics and policies fall behind intelligence to tackle the economy situation without putting people through pains. In the cause of making the economy work ''The Government'' , they do not put the people into consideration ''for all they care, they can kill themselves'' they act! Are they trying to wipe out another generation to make the country a more worse place again for the next generation since 1960 ? Yet, same people keep exchanging positions in government and recruiting people that sum 16+6=24 undecided with solutions that only works for them and their generations.
The youths are hungry and angry, they go to school with no hope for the future, they have skill's they can not utilize, they are rendered useless,hopeless with so much intelligence. Yet, there are sectors of the economy that can put people to work everyday (Manufacturing, Agriculture, Informations Technology,Solid Materials,Tourism, Mining, Retail,Healthcare, construction; just to mention a few, but the economy depend on petroleum resources lipsrsealed undecided Where is Nigeria going??

Nicur:
The Presidency has dismissed the allegations by former Governor Ibrahim Shekarau of Kano State that the Buhari administration is insensitive to the plight of Nigerians.

Reacting to the allegation in Abuja, the Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to President Muhammadu Buhari, Garba Shehu, enjoined Mr. Shekarau to stop insulting the intelligence of Nigerians with his false and misleading allegations.
He noted that the “audacity of Shekarau to preach about sensitivity is incredibly amazing, considering the large-scale stealing of public funds by the unseated PDP government at the expense of the welfare of the people.

“The greatest insensitivity to the welfare of the people is epic corruption for which the PDP had a notorious and unrivalled record in our recent democratic history of bad governance.”

The Presidential aide explained that “the greed of PDP leaders respects no boundaries of decency and rationality, so much that they could illegally steal any funds within their grip or reach, including monies meant for the security of Nigerians and the welfare of soldiers fighting terrorism in the Northeast.”
According to Mr. Shehu, Mr. Shekarau’s colleagues in the PDP government that he served have been coughing out monies that they illegally stole while in office.

“Bringing misery to your fellow countrymen and women on account of your greed and thievery is the worst example of insensitivity,” he said.

He said that the wellbeing of the citizens was at the heart of the President and for this reason, “the administration is seeking permanent solutions, not temporary ones to the county’s economic woes by first securing it, developing infrastructure and diversifying its economy.’’

Mr. Shehu reassured that the several measures put in place by the Buhari administration would bear fruition in a matter of time.

On the current fuel scarcity, Mr. Shehu said the Buhari administration had saved one trillion naira on account of removing subsidy which was fraudulently making some cabals richer at the expense of the welfare of the people who were being short-changed.
He explained that the Buhari administration had significantly reduced the rate of corruption and frustrated people with corrupt and fraudulent tendencies.

According to him, those that benefitted from subsidy fraud are using their illegal gains to finance smear campaigns against the Buhari administration on the social media and other forums.

Addressing the issue of insecurity, Mr. Shehu said the Boko Haram terrorist group had been so “thoroughly militarily weakened that they no longer have the capabilities and staying power to confront our troops, or occupy any part of Nigerian territory without being decisively expelled.”

He recalled that markets and bus stations that were closed three years ago in the Northeast “are now being reopened, thanks to the decisive restoration of relative peace in the area by our now motivated and reinvigorated troops.

“The Buhari administration is also proud to say that poor Nigerians that were once displaced by terrorist attacks are now returning to their liberated towns and villages, and this government won’t relent until it rids the country of the vestiges of terrorism.”

According to the presidential aide, the commitment of the Buhari administration to fighting corruption is firm and irrevocable, and that “every stolen kobo would be recovered and channelled into improving the welfare of Nigerians.”

source -
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/201519-buhari-replies-shekarau-accuses-ex-kano-governor-insulting-nigerians.html
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by threech(m): 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
luvinhubby:
Please somebody should help me ask Garba Shehu the following questions -
1, How much has Buhari's administration invested in arms & ammunitions for the millitary?

2, How come a bag of rice is now selling for 14,500 against 8,500 a year ago.

3, How come inflation is now at all time high of 12% in Nigeria?

4, Real sector investment has crashed by 56%, why?

5, Pure water now sells for 150 a bag against the 100 a year ago, how come?

6, We were buying fuel for 87 - 97 per liter without queues a year ago & is now doing so at 180 per liter with queues, wetin happen?

5, Was having an average of 12hrs power supply before now & is having 2hrs now, what did we do?

6, Why did we did just start having inconclusive elections now, at least 4 out of 6, including yesterdays Osun central senatorial election was inconclusive?

7, I do not have light, water & fuel in.Lagos now, what offense did i commit Garba?

If we had those things with all the PDP 'lootings' & 'corruption', then Buhari please 'loot' your own & give us the essentials in Nigeria.
You are more than a complete fool, look at how you reduced economics to a bag of rice. Youths need to think and stop displaying ignorance PMB has more than 3 years to go and I am certain the foundation being laid will preserve our nation, I am certain he will win by a landslide come 2019
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by FlyboyZee: 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
Skseries:
lolzzzzz skul leaver? Lmao, And u actually tink someone as serious have time to go tru ppls profile(that mite not be real) if i was a bizness man u tink i will av time for nairaland? Go ask dangote, otedola and co how they roll.. so e pain u too? Lolzzzzzzzzzzz eheya, bt me am just here having fun, as today na weekend make i enjoy small b4 i go back to work tomorrow
That guy go employ you, give you car make you take dey run round Lagos dey deliver things for am, Mr. Working Class.

So, why do you think or feel that you are the only one that is gainfully employed and others are just loafers. Is that not overtly pedestrian?

Why do you feel that you are the only one that's free on weekends to post on NL and others ought to be busy.

DON'T EVER JUDGE OTHER PEOPLE BASED ON YOUR STANDARDS, BECAUSE IF THEY DECIDE TO JUDGE YOU BASED ON THEIR OWN STANDARDS, IT MAY BE SO HIGH THAT YOU WILL NEVER MAKE EVEN THE PRELIMINARY CUT...
Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by captain247: 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by luvinhubby(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
threech:

You are more than a complete fool, look at how you reduced economics to a bag of rice. Youths need to think and stop displaying ignorance PMB has more than 3 years to go and I am certain the foundation being laid will preserve our nation, I am certain he will win by a landslide come 2019

Will not be drawn down to your childish & delinquent level.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Replies Shekarau, Accuses Ex-kano Governor Of Insulting Nigerians by tinktanker: 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
iyb:

Only God knows that but for now keep on wailing it suits you grin grin grin
zombie o zombie, keep being blind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola / COVID-19: Fire Service Fumigates Enugu Metropolis, Environs (Photos, Video) / Another Picture Of GMB In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.