Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Should I Worry About Her Size? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Worry About Her Size? (39921 Views)

Ladies, You No Longer Have To Worry About Fishy Smell Or Loose Vagina / Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy / Joystick Size: Don't Let It Worry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
Dygeasy:
Lol.. Free the girl jor.

Don't goan hurt the poor girl in future. Don't let her suffer for your ignorance about love. cry

The reason why you can't have everything in one package is because you aren't a complete package yourself. You can only be a few girls' dream not every girl lipsrsealed

may your wisdom increase day by day.. may your wife have her two brea.st complete, and may she cherish you for live..

op, u need to see behold the woman's body, a woman's inherent features is more profitable than her physical attributes..
Albeit, you are a grown man, decide what you want and can live with for the rest of your life.

Happy Sunday..
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Dygeasy(m): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
namedonfinish:

may your wisdom increase day by day.. may your wife have her two brea.st complete, and may she cherish you for live..

op, u need to see behold the woman's body, a woman's inherent features is more profitable than her physical attributes..
Albeit, you are a grown man, decide what you want and can live with for the rest of your life.

Happy Sunday..
Amin. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by sirhot(m): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
missyQween:
If u truly love her forget about her size and keep looking at her face I am sure she is beautiful
yes, she's beautiful dear, she's losing weight and her beauty and shape is coming out! I'm just worried if she'll continue to be discipline.

1 Like

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by sirhot(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
obizzy:
it has everything to do with it miss.

Op clearly stated that he likes all of the babe- her demeanour and all. So its not a case of lust.
We cant get the full package,i know but op sees her condition as something that can be changed for the better. Staying fat isnt healthy,regardless of if it runs in the family or nah. I particularly dont like fat girls but if i see one who is sweet and caring,being a workout freak i could change her to one sexy woman. That way she'll feel more comfortable and confident about her body. I'l love her even more. Every1 will be happy. Ce fini.
thank you obizzy, you really understand my point!
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by sirhot(m): 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
oglalasioux:
If you truly love her don't make it hard for her. Let her exercise and watch her weight for health sake.

You should also lovingly advise her to be clean because dirt is the greatest vice of fat people.
Okay, thank you sir. Noted!
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by sirhot(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
Cutehector:
no dey yarn dis kyn rubbish talk na like person wey no go skul
so a woman will be pregnant and not add weight?

Na community secondary school I go sha... sad

2 Likes

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by DipoDee: 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
Dygeasy:
Lol.. Free the girl jor.

Don't goan hurt the poor girl in future. Don't let her suffer for your ignorance about love. cry

The reason why you can't have everything in one package is because you aren't a complete package yourself. You can only be a few girls' dream not every girl lipsrsealed

Yaga! kudos to the woman who birthed you. I don't understand how foolish people claim to be in love though... who will help us train these Nigerian men, who say they are in love when they don't know zilch about love.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by DipoDee: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
sirhot:
so a woman will be pregnant and not add weight?

Na community secondary school I go sha... sad

Sirhot, good afternoon sir *prostrates*
If you desire Slim women, why don't you go for one, is there a hole in your head where your brain matter leaks from? Pls check your head Sir Cos only silly people tag love with physical features.

The girl is fat, dammit, instead of making her feel less-human, just leave her be and go get your taste.
If this lady grows fatter than she is now, in future, you will begin to make her life miserable and perhaps even cheat on her.

And yes, like dygeasy typed, you are not all that also, you are not perfect.

NB: There are a lot of slim, sexy, intelligent, smart and responsible girls out there, go get one. Ngwa, Leave the CHUBBY ones for men who will love them wholeheartedly, men who desire her kind.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
sirhot:
Hmmm... Should I say I've fallen or I fell but then I have this friend I'm getting used to but she has a tendency of becoming very fat! I like her personality, her drive, her intelligence but her size worries me.

Her sisters are all fat and when I noticed this i started talking to her about reducing her weight which she has agreed and is currently working on it! I don't like fat girls but iI'm worried she might not be able to reduce much since it's somehow genetic. She was already getting big but has started reducing. But I'm still worried especially after child birth, she might explode!

Should I overlook this for the other good qualities of hers? Why can't i have everything in one package? Advice please.
Since U detest FAT...
PLEASE, RUN now.
Leave her now that it is not late because she will definitely BURST.
IF u don't know how to do it, employ me
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by just2okworld(f): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
This op sef

When some guys dem want big baes
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by nic121: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
sirhot:
Hmmm... Should I say I've fallen or I fell but then I have this friend I'm getting used to but she has a tendency of becoming very fat! I like her personality, her drive, her intelligence but her size worries me.

Her sisters are all fat and when I noticed this i started talking to her about reducing her weight which she has agreed and is currently working on it! I don't like fat girls but iI'm worried she might not be able to reduce much since it's somehow genetic. She was already getting big but has started reducing. But I'm still worried especially after child birth, she might explode!

Should I overlook this for the other good qualities of hers? Why can't i have everything in one package? Advice please.

If it is a huge problem to you, Pls let the girl go abeg. It is genetical she is fat. She should love herself that way. Not everyone is meant to be slim and not everyone is meant to be fat. Life is too short to make someone unhappy because she was born that way.

1 Like

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by TeddyPendergrass(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
see the way you post about her "size" her?

she is only twitter posting about "I like him but he is not very tall"

point being don't nobody be perfect.

if you are truly capable of love in it pure natural state you should be able to love someone irrespective of their physical attributes we dislike. Just like how you will love your mom if she was fat, blind, crooked or whatever.

if you know you are not cut out for this, it does not make you a bad person. Just however make sure you don't lead the poor girl on just to shatter her hopes and aspirations someday .

do it now.

but I'll advice, if you find a girl that has only one quality you dislike, learn to live with it man they don't come that often

2 Likes

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by opstar1: 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
She might not be fat, even after given birth since she's working on it.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by babadee1(m): 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
If you really love her then you wouldn't care much about her size. Size is just the packaging the real person is inside. That doesn't mean you can't have a preference or you can't tell her to lose weight. However, if there is truly love there then it shouldn't be a deal breaker for you.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
OP, marginally, women get bigger in marriage, especially after child birth. If you can't see past the size, drop her cos she's gonna blow up like she stepped on landmine. Know what im talmbout? Go after your heart's desire after all women have the same liberty to go after tall, rich, handsome, rich and rich dudes.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Analysiscorner: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Some men Love 'em big...some love 'em small...its your preference. Ain't Your fault.

However, please don't lead her on. Coz U Obviously do not LOVE her..All You care about is her body. that isn't Love...

go look for a skinny lady to mess with.undecided
LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!
I disagree with you on the love issue. The OP wants, in addition to good character and intellect, a slim, or not so fat lady for marriage. He has seen the character that he wants , but her shape is making him afraid, hence his coming to this forum.
Mr OP, since she is ok character wise , and the intellectual aspect ok, too, then, consider marrying her.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Ayauche(f): 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
sirhot:
I'm total jor... Tall, handsome, rich cheesy, intelligent, smart cool etc etc grin grin

Indeed *yimu* plz mr tall and handsome kindly let her go into the arms of the one that will appreciate her. U never go far, u ve already started complaining and telling her to reduce. There is tendency that if u get married and she gets fat u will hate her and make the marriage hell 4 her. That's why men like dnt get married till they are abt clocking 50 cos they are looking for a perfect babe which they themselves are not.

1 Like

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
Dygeasy:
Lol.. Free the girl jor.

Well said.

OP, please leave her alone so that she can find a person who will love her the way she is unconditionally.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Aminat508(f): 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
Dygeasy:
Lol.. Free the girl jor.

I trust you. You love them big tongue cheesy
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Charles4075(m): 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
Op, my only advice to you is for you to decide if you really want her in your life.

And to those ladies above saying the op shouldn't waste her time, or look beyond her size and all that, lemme ask y'all a simple question. Will any of you permit your younger bro to bring home a girl twice as large than your mums And later, you girls will say you want a 6-pack, pink lips tall guy and won't settle for less yet you want the op to settle for less abi Hypocrisy chapter 2:4-9. Mtchewwww
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by pablus: 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
don't be so shallow, bro. but how fat are you talking about? 70 kg? 150kg? and how tall is she?
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by streetzdreamz(m): 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
DipoDee:

Sirhot, good afternoon sir *prostrates*
If you desire Slim women, why don't you go for one, is there a hole in your head where your brain matter leaks from? Pls check your head Sir Cos only silly people tag love with physical features.

The girl is fat, dammit, instead of making her feel less-human, just leave her be and go get your taste.
If this lady grows fatter than she is now, in future, you will begin to make her life miserable and perhaps even cheat on her.

And yes, like dygeasy typed, you are not all that also, you are not perfect.

NB: There are a lot of slim, sexy, intelligent, smart and responsible girls out there, go get one. Ngwa, Leave the CHUBBY ones for men who will love them wholeheartedly, men who desire her kind.
blessings bro,he even went ahead to say he is perfect,tall,handsome,intelligent, rich,from his words i knew he is just a huge joker,toying with the heart of a woman all cuz of some shallow feelings,love goes deeper beyond looks,attitudes, body features,but what do i know,they keep abusing the four lettered word yet know nothing about it,dear op you are infatuated or in lust and you can never be a perfect being,no mortal is.

1 Like

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
cheesy why not? cry
sirhot:
No sir... tongue tongue
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by okpor2(m): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
This oyibo mentalaty has realy eaten too deep into us!hv we forgotten how our forefathers put their wives into fattening rooms to make them beautiful?its only oyibo that like skinny people.Fat ndd black is beautifuil

2 Likes

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Bollinger(m): 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Some men Love 'em big...some love 'em small...its your preference. Ain't Your fault.

However, please don't lead her on. Coz U Obviously do not LOVE her..All You care about is her body. that isn't Love...

go look for a skinny lady to mess with.undecided
LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!

Easier said than done. Let's say we rank the qualities of a partner on a scale of one to ten. Physical attraction takes over 50% of the scale. The guy truly has feelings for her which is why he is making his concerns known. Most partners may cheat, but one can minimize this by staying true to all the things that physically attracted themselves to each other in the first place. There was this chick i dated in college. She was beautiful as hell, brilliant, and sexy as phuck. But, i was concerned about the way she ate. I told her how i felt and i that i was worried she was going to blow out one day. She waved it off. We were in love and she was sure we would get married. I graduated, (she was one year behind me) and decided to go visit her one day. Just as i feared she had gained tremendous weight. Not fat, but you could tell she was getting there. That was the last i saw of her till one day, i went to pick my oga at the airport and i saw her in one of the bank cubicles, working as a teller for first bank. OMG!!! I started thanking God that i did not get too serious with her. She was fat as phuck. We waved to each other, said a few words and i left to pick my boss. I could tell she was a bit angry with me, but it's her fault for not taking my concerns seriously. Now i am married to a goddess for over 15 years who shares my interest in a healthy physical lifestyle. Make no mistake, physical attraction is as important a attribute or character in a relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Jacko1(m): 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
All she wants is dat ring
Once she gets is bye bye to exercise
She go fat yakata
Nd wen in ur marriage u cheat on her
Some yoruba boys that like ikebe n fat gals wil service her
It wil shock u say she be hot cake
She wil den deal wif u spiritually
Bro dont marry fat gals not worth it

1 Like

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by lyricalz: 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmmm, as for me o, as a lepacious guy, I luv dem large o. And I simply don't care what my hommies will say.

1 Like

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Dygeasy(m): 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
DipoDee:

Yaga! kudos to the woman who birthed you. I don't understand how foolish people claim to be in love though... who will help us train these Nigerian men, who say they are in love when they don't know zilch about love.
Thanks Bro.. God help us!
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Dygeasy(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Aminat508:
I trust you. You love them big tongue cheesy
Yes na.. I don't know why you no stay with me tongue
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by abbey621(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
All these small boys on social media, no shame at all! I can bet all my money that the OP has several shortcomings not limited to physical,emotional and spiritual yet he wants a perfect mate. My guy shine your eyes, humans ain't perfect. 90% of guys after marriage gain more weight and/or pot belly, 80% of guys after 5 to 10 years of marriage become less active in bed and these are only some of the shortcomings, in light of this can you guaranty you wouldn't become fat and impotent after years of marriage? If you are in a relationship because of physique then be prepared for a life of disappointment. Let the poor girl go before you cause irreparable harm!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by sirhot(m): 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
Charles4075:
Op, my only advice to you is for you to decide if you really want her in your life.

And to those ladies above saying the op shouldn't waste her time, or look beyond her size and all that, lemme ask y'all a simple question. Will any of you permit your younger bro to bring home a girl twice as large than your mums And later, you girls will say you want a 6-pack, pink lips tall guy and won't settle for less yet you want the op to settle for less abi Hypocrisy chapter 2:4-9. Mtchewwww
Leave them, everyone is acting all good! I'm man and not a woman! A man gets attracted to woman seeing the physical features first and when those features fade a man feels bad that why woman make up to stay beautiful and attractive always.

1 Like

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Bollinger(m): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
sirhot:
Leave them, everyone is acting all good! I'm man and not a woman! A man gets attracted to woman seeing the physical features first and when those features fade a man feels bad that why woman make up to stay beautiful and attractive always.

Finally. Someone with sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? / My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. / Newlywed Lawyer's Caption About Her Crying Mom At Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.